[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

YJ’s agency saying that they’re gonna take action for those who spread malicious actions etc etc etc over their artistes. Am not sure what are those rumours though lol.

ETA: What sort of rumours this time around, I have no idea. Did someone theorizing things blatantly on public SNS again and tag their artists again? Or is it because of the donation on Coronavirus? I heard today that even HB got attacked over his secret donation.

What? Why was HB attacked for donating secretly??!! Knetz can be SO crazy and get angry at anything.

16 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

Here is the translation i found on ins

This statement is announced to deny the rumor that their artists involved in Shincheonji - a religious sect related to covid 19 

You can read more here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386424wpp/more-artists-and-agencies-deny-involvement-with-religious-sect-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-in-korea-plan-to-take-legal-action

"SM Entertainment, KeyEast Entertainment, MAJOR9, and MSteam Entertainment announced through official statements that their artists and actors have no involvement in the sect and will take firm legal action."

" The religion in question is Shincheonji, a fundamentalist sect of Christianity in Korea which has been reported as largely responsible for the outbreak of COVID-19 in Daegu."

This is so crazy! Why do knetz have nothing better to do but accuse artistes of anything and everything under the sun?? They are so malicious for no reason! Karma will find them.

• Like 4

Spoiler

No more reward vacation since the money was donated to COVID-19 relief in South Korea.

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-crash-landing-on-you-donates-reward-vacation-money-to-covid-19-aid-139162.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2YTIkGQHIK9jdQzlCc-9k6XGtvvrrl5_kvGs0Aa_LiN4Ks2_mO58qCiVI

[HanCinema's News] "Crash Landing on You" Donates Reward Vacation Money to COVID-19 Aid

By William Schwartz
on 2020/02/28 at 22:04 PST

On February 28th Studio Dragon announced that the reward vacation fund for their recent hit drama, "Crash Landing on You", would be donated to COVID-19 relief in South Korea. The fund contains approximately one hundred thousand dollars.

"Crash Landing on You" was an obvious exemplar for a reward vacation due to the drama's outstanding performance. However, because the drama ended at about the same time that COVID-19 broke out in South Korea, there was hesitancy on the part of relevant persons to go on a vacation at that specific time. Additionally, lead actor Hyun Bin had already made plans to quickly get involved on filming for his next project, the major film "Bargaining", which has had its own COVID-19 related issues.

In a statement Studio Dragon cited the great difficulties many persons had gone through as a result of the outbreak as being the principle reason behind the donation. This news also follows upon Son Ye-jin's recent announcement that she would be donating a great deal of personal wealth to the cause. Son Ye-jin's hometown of Daegu is the epicenter of the South Korean outbreak.

Written by William Schwartz

Edited by Issa
  • Like 1

hi, 

I am a long time fan of HB. I have to agree to all that watching his many interviews and presscons ,

I have never seen HB smiled so much and being so lively. 

He seemed a very quiet person and only answer to each question asked in most of the interviews.

Even with the past prescon with other female actress, he is always the shy guy or serious in answering 

questions.

But I can see from his response and witty reactions from his recent two years interviews especially 

with SYJ, there is a great difference. And he definitely enjoys himself during each interviews.

We can see the happiness in his eyes and smiles.

definitely enjoying her company - that's for sure.

And SYJ's cheerful personalities definitely had help to open him up a lot.

I like his present personality now compared to the pass serious or mysterious look. Though he looked as 

handsome but he definitely looks much more charming.

whatever is their relationship - be it good friends or dating relationship .. I am happy for him

as a long time fan that he finally has found  his real self.

• Like 11
  • Love 7

37 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

Here is the translation i found on ins

This statement is announced to deny the rumor that their artists involved in Shincheonji - a religious sect related to covid 19 

You can read more here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386424wpp/more-artists-and-agencies-deny-involvement-with-religious-sect-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-in-korea-plan-to-take-legal-action

"SM Entertainment, KeyEast Entertainment, MAJOR9, and MSteam Entertainment announced through official statements that their artists and actors have no involvement in the sect and will take firm legal action."

" The religion in question is Shincheonji, a fundamentalist sect of Christianity in Korea which has been reported as largely responsible for the outbreak of COVID-19 in Daegu."

I see. Thanks. I was kind of paranoid and thought that.... Anyway, I am just happy that it isn't about something else

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Winwindy said:

Hi maybe this article about HB but is in hangul, 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200304111338450

Thanks! I read the translation in your 2nd post (which was not super clear, as I suspect it used google translate?). So this reporter seems to be defending HB? I know HB was criticised as he was not in the initial list of celebrities who donated and some knetz mocked him cuz he wrote the letter asking people to take care but did not donate (in knetz assumption). But am still not so clear why he is being criticised again when news came out that he donated secretly??

11 minutes ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RiPn1JRF0/?igshid=mb5g1emrvmd1

:scream:  OMG. This was just discussed here guys! :unsure: I don’t know, just worried that it may start another rumor. Just like the holding hands issue... No offense to the owner tho. 

Please protect BinJin

It really looks like these fans from insta and twitter are lurking in this forum to get more clues and hints on Binjin....why can't they be more discreet? All they want are hits and likes for their social media posts. I have no respect for this people.

If you are reading this right now, PLEASE STOP IT! Don't cause more harm to Binjin.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Btw, anyone knows when was the next time that both HB and SYJ appeared in public after the Grocery Incident? HB was at the airport, then after that was it CLOY press con? And how about SYJ, was it also at the CLOY press con?

@TotoroSY hi! After airport sighting from LA, HB had mediheal fansign on white day in Korea march 14. Then he had asian fan meetings. Korea april 13, Taiwan april 20 HK may 11. Then last week of July he went to attend Watsons HWB awards in Guangzhou China:)

Btw Vast co founder is on one of SYJ post on IG (i dunno how to post IG here haha) She posted a group pic of her and hb with their staff. The one on syj right side is vast co founder

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

:scream:  OMG. This was just discussed here guys! :unsure: I don’t know, just worried that it may start another rumor. Just like the holding hands issue... No offense to the owner tho. 

Please protect BinJin

I've noticed that this particular ig account's been posting a lot of observations made within this soompi thread... quite concerning

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Someone translated it in the insta post itself.

Hello. MST Entertainment.
We are here to inform you about the false facts and the company's official position.
In order to protect our artists, we will take strict legal action against fostering untrue rumors, malicious slurs and defamation posts.
In addition, we will respond to the acts that undermine the honor and character of artists, such as the expansion and reproduction of rumors through the dissemination of articles, based on legal procedures.
In the future, we will continue to monitor all measures to prevent further damage to our artists and will continue to take strong legal action without agreement.
Thank you for your patronage and love for MST artists. Please support us with your constant affection and interest.

I wonder why MST posted this in instagram. Just happened today, 45min ago. Was there a new rumor/ scandal article on their artistes (esp SYJ) or there was online attack?

It’s about the religious cult involvement from Shincheonji, Daegu. 

Netizen are throwing many celebrities name that they think supporting!/joining that religious cult. FYI a member from this cult who recently die because of Covid-19. They also spreading the Covid-19 in Daegu. 

Many celebrities such as Lee Dong wook and ivy also already denied their involvement with this religious cult. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The involvement of this sect to the spread of Covid 19 is a very serious issue in Korea. This is certainly malicious, and it can have severe repercussions to the reputation of the artists associated with these talent management companies. I know from before that Bae Yong Joon (head of KeyEast, which was bought by SM?) was rumored to be a member of a religious organization, but it wasn’t mentioned whether it was Shincheonji. Anyway, SYJ is Roman Catholic from what I gather.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Btw Vast co founder is on one of SYJ post on IG (i dunno how to post IG here haha) She posted a group pic of her and hb with their staff. The one on syj right side is vast co founder

Is this the post you are talking about?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

Please protect BinJin

Hi all, been lurkring recently, de-lurking for a bit, i saw this post was also posted on weibo last night.... :huh:we all should be more careful when posting here, will never know what will cause harm to BinJin.... I still wanna see HB and SYJ attending Beaksang awards.:phew:

As for the bodyguard, i'm alittle bit confused, coz in some promo vids of HB, i thought i saw IU's bodyguard walking with HB, anybody here can explain what's the rule on sharing of bodyguards in SK? I thought only artists from same agency share managers or bodyguards? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

It really looks like these fans from insta and twitter are lurking in this forum to get more clues and hints on Binjin....why can't they be more discreet? All they want are hits and likes for their social media posts. I have no respect for this people.

If you are reading this right now, PLEASE STOP IT! Don't cause more harm to Binjin.

The problem is... its not hundred percent sure that they are the same bodyguard we shippers still on arguments if its the same person. And spreading it outside this forum may cause another issue! 

the post is actually saying it’s the same person.<_< ottokkeeee!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I am getting more blurry to separate what's real and reel now. At the hospital, talking abt the hugging photo by paparazzi, SR said that they did not get the picture of crucial moment, maybe the grocery pictures we've been holding on to was not actually the crucial moment and there were more to it hahahah.  Me and my delulu mind....

• LOL 21
  • Love 2