[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 hours ago, wtraveller said:

Aww, thank you! And yes, I bet most of HB's longtime fans will be able to relate with what I mentioned. I can definitely see him glowing and happy when he's with SYJ.

Couldn't agree more. I was surprised when they agreed to take the role, given the dating rumor came out only few months before the casting is confirmed, so it's still fresh in everyone's mind. Like you said, under normal circumstances, most actors/ actresses won't go to this road, knowing that it may impact their public image after such dating rumor. 

The fact that they accepted the role meaning they have faith with the script, production team and themselves of course. I can imagine either HB/ SYJ says, "Heck let's just do it, this may be our last chance to act together", LOL (pardon my delulu mind :P). I have a feeling that writer PJU may know or sense about HB/SYJ story, and incorporate tiny little reference to the script. As someone pointed out in this forum before, some scenes are relatable to real life events, like in eps 1 when YSR was briefed about the release of dispatch photos (HB/ SYJ were probably briefed about the LA grocery pics prior to the release), reference to grocery boy, paparazzi photo in hospital room and how YSR analyzed it (they probably did the same thing with their grocery pics), and let's not forget about NIS analysis of RJH as a man who is in love :D

I think people in their industry know what’s going on about them. But they are not able to say it. They have been in this biz for almost 20yrs. They surely have lot of good connections in their ent industry.  Dispatch might be their good connection too. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, Anne S said:

I think people in their industry know what’s going on about them. But they are not able to say it. They have been in this biz for almost 20yrs. They surely have lot of good connections in their ent industry.  Dispatch might be their good connection too. 

I  have a feeling that they reach agreement with Dispatch not to let Dispatch reveal about them but later they will give Dispatch full access to cover about their relationship when they are ready to tell the world. (Eg Song Song). The reason Dispatch did not exposed them is because the President is SHK Bestfriend. But once they announced, Dispatch posted all the 'evidence' they had. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

13 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I  have a feeling that they reach agreement with Dispatch not to let Dispatch reveal about them but later they will give Dispatch full access to cover about their relationship when they are ready to tell the world. (Eg Song Song). The reason Dispatch did not exposed them is because the President is SHK Bestfriend. But once they announced, Dispatch posted all the 'evidence' they had. 

Hope it’s going to happen soon:)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Totally agree. They are class A actors with good reputation and achievements. I guess all people in industries have respect for them

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Let's trust what we have. Let's trust who we love. I am sure, they both love us all back and wants to share with us as much as they could as soon as they can. 

Couldn't agree more. I'm so touched with your words.

So proud of our beloved BinJin!!

• Like 4

Hi! I'm new here. I have been shipping them ever since I heard about the grocery shopping. After hearing about it, I immediately watched their presscon on TN. I thought that really look good together. At that moment I really felt that they were dating. After that i didn't think much of it, UNTIL CLOY CAME TO MY LIFE. I am now ruined. I have been rewatching their interviews/bts/presscon. I am really convinced that they're dating. I am about to back read. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Just watched the new compiled Swoon video which has more subtitles than those BTS vids I saw earlier, and awww I am so swooning. Should I look at the whole things in retrospect, it gave me a better picture of things.

Can BinJin be anymore sweeter? Hehehehe.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Helena said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bin-secretly-donated-200-million-won-coronavirus/

Hyun Bin Revealed To Have Secretly Donated 200 Million Won To Coronavirus Without Anyone Knowing

He was one of the first to donate.

Actor Hyun Bin was belated reported to have donated 200 million won to the fight against the coronavirus and COVID-19. He had actually donated a week about to the non-profit organization, Community Chest of Korea, but no one had known about it because he had done it in secret.

He donated 200 million won (~$170,000 USD) but didn’t even tell his agency about it. He had reportedly asked the organization to keep quiet about his donation as well.

Hyun Bin had released a letter through his company’s Instagram, wishing his best for those affected by the virus. Reports claimed he had secretly donated soon after releasing the letter.

I am really not surprised to read this news. If I am not mistaken, HB was one of the first celebrity to post about coronavirus and asking everyone to take care, immediately when the first news of the sudden hike in South Korea cases came out. Most people didn't realise about what was happening unless they were following the coronavirus news very closely in all countries. For him to be so concerned to release a statement in 4 languages, it's not a surprise that he has also donated to the cause to fight the virus. And he did it secretly cuz he likes to be low profile.

Happy that both Binjin have shown their support towards SK's fight against the epidemic. It's really getting very serious in SK and other parts of the world - pray for this to go away very soon.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

It's possible they have a deal with dispatch. But i'm still 50:50 about this :lol:

Another possibility maybe they have contracts that forbid them going public about dating or marital status.

I'm the one who never understand the way k-entertainment works, why people would hate some celebrities just for dating or even married?  :anguished:

I also do not really like the idea if they really have a deal with dispatch. I feel like they are being threatened :anguished: 

I mean, we are dating and married because we want to love and be loved. Why this thing could be a very problematic issue in k-biz.

Actually when they confirmed to star in cloy, I was like "heol.. they gonna do this drama?" The dating rumor for sure would explode bigger after the drama ends. That's what i kept thinking all the time before cloy premiered on Dec 2019. 

While watching CLOY, my theory shifted. There's a chance that CLOY was a PR strategy for them announcing their relationship or wedding news, even if we put dispatch out of the picture. Why i call this a pr strategy, maybe because they want their wedding news to be welcomed in a friendly vibe.

The way i see it, CLOY was a wild card, given the story also about north and south. The drama could've flopped, but they can still announce their relationship because people already watched and saw them as a couple in the drama (psychological aspect involved here).

Imo, this would be acceptable for many fans when the male and female lead turns out really dating in real life, no matter the rating going very bad or good.

The thing is, CLOY got massive global popularity around the world to the point where people keep searching and keep zooming every gestures they made :lol:

I think they didn't expect this attention from CLOY. And that's maybe the reason why both become MIA after cloy ended. Maybe they are waiting so the hype would go down and they will find the time to announce, when everything already settled down (finished contracts and schedules). 

Well, at this rate, people just waiting the day the wedding news broke, when we can congratulate both of them :heart:

Anyway this is all my theory i keep it to myself. If anyone doesn't agree, its okay :grin: i rarely post here, but i always dilligently reading this thread everyday :lol:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Who needs confirmation from dispatch anyway? 

I think we are already loaded with confirmation. Honestly. 

Smiles/laughs

Eyes/stares

Thumb

Hands

Answers not directly denying anything

Parallelism 

Mirroring 

Groceries 

DM

Timeline

Answers to interviews (answers for each other) 

Many more. 

Let's trust what we have. Let's trust who we love. I am sure, they both love us all back and wants to share with us as much as they could as soon as they can. 

OMG THIS!! 

Thank you for make it clear!

Like what I said before, we have many things to hold on. We have so many evidence that the other shipper want to have.

"I am sure, they both love us all back and wants to share with us as much as they could as soon as they can."

I don't know why, I really want to cry when I read this. 

For me, as long as they are happy together, I'm willing to wait. I just can't control my delulu mind when it comes to BinJin :D

• Like 13
  • Love 5

I just watched the most recent bts video and it really just cements how close and comfortable HB and SYJ are with each other. They both just openly play around, laugh and have fun with each other. 

During the bts video (after the paragliding reunion scene in ep 16) HB and SYJ are rewatching the scenes on a phone and they are standing SO close to each other, like SYJ’s head is literally right up against HB’s while they watch the phone. I have watched that particular bts scene a few times but didn’t realise before because I was so distracted by their playfulness when SYJ was running to jump hug HB but it really goes to show how close and comfortable they are with each other to be standing that close to one another. I’m not sure about anyone else but for me, the only person I’d stand that close to with my hair/head literally pushed up in their face is my partner lol they definitely could have still watched the phone together without being so close to each other.. but this is another one of those small discreet moments between the two which convinces me more that something is going on. Not like we need anymore hints ;):rolleyes:

• Like 16
  • Love 3