[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@AnnieCheesecake maybe they’re taking notes from the SongSong couple book? I recall a time when SJK arrived at airport (also on his phone) and the media followed him. nobody even noticed SHK slipping by and making it to the departure gate.   I know we don’t like comparisons here but it could be plausible . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

@liltash85 you’re welcome.

I dunno when SYJ arrived at SK after BinJin’s trip .... sorry ,I meant Yejin’s trip to LA. None reporter did a news about her returning (like they followed and did with HB) and I didn't saw any fans posting pics from her arriving at the airport either. What’s very strange :blink:.

I mean, I was happy that at least she could have some privacy after their “scandal” , cause the media was like crazy over Hyun Bin when he arrived at the airport right after the grocery shopping pics came out and their rumors burning out again,but what I always find curious about ,it’s how no one spotted her coming back. 
I think that the only and real ninja here it’s SYJ :ph34r:. Maybe she’s the real spy of this forum page and she’s the one that’s sending the info. to Fast ent. :joy:.

Sorry ninja-nim and CEO-nim ,pls don’t be mad at me .

I think the CEO had to do something to handle the situation and protect his love right after returning SK. Remember he was super busy with his phone at the airport. My imagination runs wild :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, stephiora said:

idk about you guys but I'm already rehearsing my shocked expression

We never suspected anything!

53 minutes ago, swclw said:

"Jinjjaa? Aigooo, Why must I trust V@ST denials all this time?"

:joy: hahaha so funny. Maybe mine will be:

Wowwww! *Open mouth, wide open eyes and both hands in my cheeks * This is so unexpected but I am sooo happy for you! Daebak! I never imagined this!! I must have missed something before! What happened to my woman’s intuition!” LOL:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

We didn't know you two were a thing. Oh my, this is shocking. How did you manage to hide it? We never suspected anything!  :joy:

58 minutes ago, swclw said:

I will go with:

"Jinjjaa? Aigooo, Why must I trust V@ST denials all this time?" B)

22 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Wowwww! *Open mouth, wide open eyes and both hands in my cheeks * This is so unexpected but I am sooo happy for you! Daebak! I never imagined this!! I must have missed something before! What happened to my woman’s intuition!” LOL:lol:

This is so funny. But i am sure most of us will comment like these instead. 

"We Knew It"

"You are a terrible liar, HyunBin-ssi"

"Body language can't lie"

"Your honey looking eyes give you out, Hyun Bin"

"You two just are not good at being pretentious" 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

We didn't know you two were a thing. Oh my, this is shocking. How did you manage to hide it? We never suspected anything!  :joy:

Ahhhhh, I can't pretend. It's too hard. :joy:

I totally agree and I also begin to practice my surprised expression when I hear the news about our RiRi couple. Binjin are very great actors and actress, but somehow there's no acting in BTS videos. Even though we could see only a few seconds of their reaction to each other, we can notice the radiant shining in eyes. Eyes don't lie!! I don't care about Vast Ent. or Dream Agency will keep denying the rumors. I believe in destiny just like in CLOY, and I have faith in our fellows #groceryshoppers!!! I will keep waiting to hear about the good news of our RiRi in very near future:heart::blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I am currently back reading this forum. Anyway, I just remembered that they said during the filming of TN they were like acting through a monitor so there wasn't much interaction? But in an interview with HB (i think), he said that he was filming in the top floor and he had to go down everytime to the ground flr (where SYJ is filming) to check the scene/shot. Thus, I feel like HB was already making a move/getting to know SYJ by that time even though they only had once scene together. I have never shipped someone this hard guys im going crazy hahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Here’s when he arrived from LA 

Was on 24/01 .

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the original video from the YouTube so this the short clip:D.

Watching the video of HB's arrival back from LA, he kept his phone on his ears throughout the walk to the car, which everyone speculated it was to prevent media from asking any questions. Good strategy! Btw, there is this guy next to HB and I've seen him before - is that HB's VAST co-partner and manager?

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

LOL!!:joy: 
I just showed these tweets to my husband hahaha «See!! I am not the only one with this level of addiction to CLOY, the couple and HB! » I said after he read it... LOL in response, he bursted out laughing. He has been seeing me rewatching (with pauses of course hahaha) the same scenes and videos for n-times :P

Btw, last night I forced him (lol) to watch the last BTS and some parts of IVs to have his opinion as a guy (he is around HB’s age) hahaha . He agreed that something is in the air hahaha ALTHOUGH I am really not sure if he said that only for me to stop showing him videos :joy: He felt that I was torturing him hahaha

Hahahaha!! That's so funny! Glad your hubby has a good sense of humour. I've read a number of tweets of husband "complaining" about their wife's addition with CLOY. Always find it so amusing and can't help posting it.

Ah, so your husband also thot something is more than friends with Binjin? Hope he really meant it and not just trying to stop you from showing him videos lol! But a lot of people, including non-shippers, have the same conclusion. :D

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

@liltash85 you’re welcome.

I dunno when SYJ arrived at SK after BinJin’s trip .... sorry ,I meant Yejin’s trip to LA. None reporter did a news about her returning (like they followed and did with HB) and I didn't saw any fans posting pics from her arriving at the airport either. What’s very strange :blink:.

I mean, I was happy that at least she could have some privacy after their “scandal” , cause the media was like crazy over Hyun Bin when he arrived at the airport ,right after the grocery shopping pics came out and their rumors burning out again.But what I always find curious about it ,it’s how no one spotted her coming back. 
I think that the only one and real ninja here it’s SYJ :ph34r:. Maybe she’s the real spy of this forum page and she’s the one that’s sending the info. to Fast ent. :joy:.

Sorry ninja-nim and CEO-nim ,pls don’t be mad at me .

So no one knew SYJ exactly when arrived back from LA? Either she arrived same day as HB and went via VIP/ secret exit, OR she came back later and also used VIP/ secret exit. Also, I think that it was on purpose that HB openly arrived at Incheon and walked through the usual exit, but using the phone call to avoid media. My thot is that they both know korean media (and the public) will be hungry to get more news and pix of them when they reach Seoul, so HB decided to take most of the "heat" and arrive in open, cuz he could have taken the VIP exit too, right? I really think HB thinks that being the guy, he should be the one facing the media scrutiny. It was the same at CLOY press con, HB was the one addressing the media question about the rumor and SYJ just have to say she agrees. :D Such a gentleman!

Btw, anyone knows when was the next time that both HB and SYJ appeared in public after the Grocery Incident? HB was at the airport, then after that was it CLOY press con? And how about SYJ, was it also at the CLOY press con?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

I am currently back reading this forum. Anyway, I just remembered that they said during the filming of TN they were like acting through a monitor so there wasn't much interaction? But in an interview with HB (i think), he said that he was filming in the top floor and he had to go down everytime to the ground flr (where SYJ is filming) to check the scene/shot. Thus, I feel like HB was already making a move/getting to know SYJ by that time even though they only had once scene together. I have never shipped someone this hard guys im going crazy hahaha

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm not mistaken it's the other way around. YJ was filming on the upper floor and it was where the film setup was also located. So everytime they have to review the take and/or retake the scene HB needed to go up which was tiresome for him than having the actual shoot itself :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, skyler89 said:

Hi all!

Thanks to this forum, it feeds my BINJIN heart. 

I also want to share a clue of what I have noticed and I would leave it up to you dear shoppers. As a long time Son Ye Jin (A Moment to Remember)  and Hyun Bin Fan (MLKSSS), esp with Son Ye Jin, if you have have noticed, she commonly wears miniskirts during interviews. Nobody dares to try to cover her beautiful legs up.

Not until...

1. The Negotiation Promo - HB signaled her to cover her legs/thigh, she wore an overlapping mini dress, really sexy.

2. The Kakao Live Chatting (CLOY)  - she covered up her legs (with some cloth?) but during the press conference she didn't coz it was a mini dress too. 

3. Swoon Couch Talk Interview. - she wore a black leather type miniskirt, it was intentionally covered with a cloth as well.

She doesn't cover her legs before. But recently... hmmmmmm... ;) Someone is being protective. 

Your guess is as good as mine.

Happy SHOPPING! :heart:  

Hmmmm lets see

I dont know if HB is that prudent. He said in an interview that he likes his woman to be sexy.

But people change through the years 

Now he might not feel comfortable with sexy outfits. 

Anyway all the clothes she is wearing in interviews and press conferrnces are picked by her stylist

the 1st point is something we all have seen,but maybe becouse the skirt's cut was right in the middle and that would be too revealing.

2nd.

She had the blanket on her legs because she was sick at that time. In all interviews she had on that day she was wearing her cardigan and the blanket on her legs. I recall another interview on the same day the blanket was mentioned even though the camera was filming above the torso area.

3rd

The skirt was half leather half cloth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Anybody can translate this pls Co-shoppers. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TTBaUJ87f/?igshid=4gs924hh0rl

Someone translated it in the insta post itself.

Hello. MST Entertainment.
We are here to inform you about the false facts and the company's official position.
In order to protect our artists, we will take strict legal action against fostering untrue rumors, malicious slurs and defamation posts.
In addition, we will respond to the acts that undermine the honor and character of artists, such as the expansion and reproduction of rumors through the dissemination of articles, based on legal procedures.
In the future, we will continue to monitor all measures to prevent further damage to our artists and will continue to take strong legal action without agreement.
Thank you for your patronage and love for MST artists. Please support us with your constant affection and interest.

I wonder why MST posted this in instagram. Just happened today, 45min ago. Was there a new rumor/ scandal article on their artistes (esp SYJ) or there was online attack?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TTBaUJ87f/?igshid=4gs924hh0rl

YJ’s agency saying that they’re gonna take action for those who spread malicious actions etc etc etc over their artistes. Am not sure what are those rumours though lol.

ETA: What sort of rumours this time around, I have no idea. Did someone theorizing things blatantly on public SNS again and tag their artists again? Or is it because of the donation on Coronavirus? I heard today that even HB got attacked over his secret donation.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Here is the translation i found on ins

This statement is announced to deny the rumor that their artists involved in Shincheonji - a religious sect related to covid 19 

You can read more here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386424wpp/more-artists-and-agencies-deny-involvement-with-religious-sect-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-in-korea-plan-to-take-legal-action

"SM Entertainment, KeyEast Entertainment, MAJOR9, and MSteam Entertainment announced through official statements that their artists and actors have no involvement in the sect and will take firm legal action."

" The religion in question is Shincheonji, a fundamentalist sect of Christianity in Korea which has been reported as largely responsible for the outbreak of COVID-19 in Daegu."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, 언진은 태평에 속한다 said:

OMG this song is so BinJin

You are sooo right. "It's You" from "WYWS"  by Henry is one of my favourite songs. This fits them really perfectly..:heart:..

"Cause you're the right time

at the right moment"....awwww ..just as we all believe in their fate..

"You're the sunlight,

keeps my heart going"....

Hyun Bin's actual name is Kim Tae Pyung and if I m not wrong Tae means the Sun in Korean.So SYJ is like the sunlight for him.Maybe my delulu mind is reading too much in between the lines:sweat_smile:..

"Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel".... Everytime he stands ups for her be it dodging questions,showing immense care and protection.And yeah those gazes .

" I wouldn't change a thing cause finally it's real"... HB doesn't want to go to the past to change anything as mentioned in an interview.And we are glad that they got to know each other ,work with each other now only that too at their marriageable age.He needn't regret having turned down his previous chance to work with her cause CLOY wouldn't have existed then.And what if they worked together before and were not single at that time .

"Trying to hold back ,you oughta know that,

You're the one that's on my mind"... We all know how much he tries to hold back but fails miserably.

"Know when I m with you, I can't keep myself from falling"...all the bts and TN promos are proof of this.

Omg..the whole lyrics matches with their story.This is what we all call a foreshadowing .(The song was released in 2017  btw)

After watching this video,this song has become even more special for me.From now on I will be reminded of Binjin everytime I listen to this song .I mean how come I not think of it before ...Maybe I was too occupied with CLOY'S osts in the last few days:joy:..

But seriously I goddamn want this song to be played during their wedding.This is my ultimate wishhh..:bawling:...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Laugh trip :joy:.. I love how both of them are so relax here and just having fun. Maybe this is HB's normal self when he is around people he is comfortable to be with. Of course he can be himself with his lady love without any pretentions. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Someone translated it in the insta post itself.

Hello. MST Entertainment.
We are here to inform you about the false facts and the company's official position.
In order to protect our artists, we will take strict legal action against fostering untrue rumors, malicious slurs and defamation posts.
In addition, we will respond to the acts that undermine the honor and character of artists, such as the expansion and reproduction of rumors through the dissemination of articles, based on legal procedures.
In the future, we will continue to monitor all measures to prevent further damage to our artists and will continue to take strong legal action without agreement.
Thank you for your patronage and love for MST artists. Please support us with your constant affection and interest.

I wonder why MST posted this in instagram. Just happened today, 45min ago. Was there a new rumor/ scandal article on their artistes (esp SYJ) or there was online attack?

Thanks. And yes this is very sudden. Wonder why.