[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Sianna said:

Does any one know where is the drama thread?  I couldn't locate it now and it says "we coud not locate the item you are trying to view" - Does anyone know what happened?

I have the same issue. May be too many connection!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Hani Julyani said:

Yes me too! omg was it deleted?? 

OH my god I'm going to cry if it does!!!!!  Let's all write to admin to find out what happened and if it is possible to retrieve it.  But its Sunday night I wonder of the technicians are working....I am in so much distress now.

• Like 2

The drama thread was quite active before it disappeared..but not over the top at all !!  I really wonder why it is gone now.   In any case, I am happy that I still have you guys in the thread.  I hope drama thread comes back NOW and soon!!!  It's the BIG NIGHT!!!!!  We need to have the drama thread! 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

one said our commrade  JH & sam soo didn't need to use their acting skills...All the others burst into laughter,LOL..:joy:

Everyone knows :joy: I mean, we shippers can only see snippets of their interactions from videos, how much more if you interact with them almost everyday?! 

A few more minutes before the finale... waahh, im so excited!!! :heart:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Sianna said:

The drama thread was quite active before it disappeared..but not over the top at all !!  I really wonder why it is gone now.   In any case, I am happy that I still have you guys in the thread.  I hope drama thread comes back NOW and soon!!!  It's the BIG NIGHT!!!!!  We need to have the drama thread! 

yea what a waste! it was over 300 pages full of insights? haha! hoping they recover it soon! xx

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, charray said:

:D :D not sure whose bright idea is it to get such a cake? Production team trolling BinJin?

Omo why does their wrap up party cake look like a wedding cake??!! :o:wub:

Weiiii!! Why are they doing this to us!! TT

• Like 1
  • LOL 6