[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So now we only have bts 15-16 left and that’s it. Life’s back to normal. I can’t remember how I spent my weekends before CLOY...

What is the chance HB and SYJ do another movie/drama together? They are honestly the best couple on screen that I have seen to date (ousted my previous most favorite couple Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook from My Girl).

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Oh gosh!!! So much to unpack, for sure it feels bittersweet!!! Now what??? These two omg why don’t you just!!! That hug though between them, does that happen a lot between the leads in other wrap ups? And i get what some said that it seemed like “just a friendly, well done” hug but couldn’t have been a passionate one either with the way they were seated and in which they’re supposed to be low key. So I’d rather think like he could have like not hugged her but he did? Sooooo I mean ;)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Oh gosh!!! So much to unpack, for sure it feels bittersweet!!! Now what??? These two omg why don’t you just!!! That hug though between them, does that happen a lot between the leads in other wrap ups? And i get what some said that it seemed like “just a friendly, well done” hug but couldn’t have been a passionate one either with the way they were seated and in which they’re supposed to be low key. So I’d rather think like he could have like not hugged her but he did? Sooooo I mean ;)

So let’s all go back to his previous

works wrap up parties to see if he hugged his co stars or ever initiated any hugs? My memory says no but I also don’t have good memory.  But yea, he didn’t have to hug her but he did! And that’s all that matters! No matter if it was “awkward” hug or not. 

Congrats to CLOY for the ratings! Seriously the best drama! 

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

The finale ratings are out!

Nationwide 19.5%

Seoul 20%

Not the 22% HB hoped for but it touched 20%!! :D

Daebak !! 

I checked wikipedia just now , CLOY currently is 2nd highest korean drama!

i bet if CLOY have 20 episodes it can reach 22% .

if we compare at 16 episodes , CLOY actually on the 1st rank with 19.5% (comparison for nationwide)

Both HB & SYJ have worked hard for this. Not to forget all casts and crews and writers-nim

source : wikipedia.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

I hope this wouldn't be the end for us, the shippers. CLOY will be my number 1 Korean dramas for the next 10 years. I don't want to watch any Korean dramas anymore huhuhuhuhu. Will always support them and ship them!!! I'm working harder than ever and saving money to be able to attend Bin's fan meetings. Always, always, always support their careers. The day they confirm will be my most happiest day of the year.

• Like 4
  • Love 12

26 minutes ago, Elbe Em25 said:

Daebak !! 

I checked wikipedia just now , CLOY currently is 2nd highest korean drama!

i bet if CLOY have 20 episodes it can reach 22% .

if we compare at 16 episodes , CLOY actually on the 1st rank with 19.5% (comparison for nationwide)

Both HB & SYJ have worked hard for this. Not to forget all casts and crews and writers-nim

source : wikipedia.

I don't think the wiki CLOY is true. Someone modified it.

There is still an hour until the official rating is out.

• Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

HB initiated the hug and it was SYJ  who made it awkward. C'mon we all saw your BTS !:D

If they are together Seems like SYJ does not want to go public whereas HB does not have any problem with that. It seems like he want all the world to know.:D

In the past he publicized his partners whereas we never found any info about SYJ’s love interest so that’s my thought too.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

I noticed that too.!! HB initiated the hug and it was SYJ  who made it awkward. C'mon we all saw your BTS !:D

If they are together Seems like SYJ does not want to go public whereas HB does not have any problem with that. It seems like he want all the world to know.:D

I thought actors intentionally avoid each other during wrap up parties to avoid any rumour. I mean even the ones who do not have scandal together tends to do that, I am quite shocked tbh when HB hugged SYJ. I think he aimed for her head initially but turned it into a pat on shoulder. And you are right, SYJ kinda reminded him where he is so he just patted her shoulder:lol: HB slips easier than SYJ  

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

14 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I thought actors intentionally avoid each other during wrap up parties to avoid any rumour. I mean even the ones who do not have scandal together tends to do that, I am quite shocked tbh when HB hugged SYJ. I think he aimed for her head initially but turned it into a pat on shoulder. And you are right, SYJ kinda reminded him where he is so he just patted her shoulder:lol: HB slips easier than SYJ  

All the people in that place : "Hyun Bin-sshi,just so you know,we are still here".

• LOL 21