[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Actually I think even HB's Hawaii video being added onto MSTEAM channel was also another hint lol.

That video he talks about wishing he could see this sunset with people lol? - I forget the exact words lol. And in Aloha Dream Cafe it gets mentions about his dream and goals. He actually wrote dream on the rocks in Hawaii too. Plus love for coffee. Actually my whole Hawaii series instagram photos of them basically shows they both took similar photos in Hawaii besides having both been there at least twice. Plus the obvious time when SYJ went to the same place he did in November 2017 as it is in her instagram photo - that is the same place that video from Hawaii he was seeing the view. It always made me think of them in Switzerland :) lol

Was adding Personal Taste commentary also a hint too? Since we all know LMH's famous line of Game Over which HB says in SMART CF too lol

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

SYJ's agency really confirmed it! The more i think about it, the more surreal this feels. Like she NEVER confirmed a relationship in her career, like ever! Which to me means their relationship must be SO advanced and there's more than just dating here. We wont know for a while so let's just be patient again, there will be more to this story.

Wedding 2021

• Like 11
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Actually I think even HB's Hawaii video being added onto MSTEAM channel was also another hint lol.

That video he talks about wishing he could see this sunset with people lol? - I forget the exact words lol. And in Aloha Dream Cafe it gets mentions about his dream and goals. He actually wrote dream on the rocks in Hawaii too. Plus love for coffee. Actually my whole Hawaii series instagram photos of them basically shows they both took similar photos in Hawaii besides having both been there at least twice. Plus the obvious time when SYJ went to the same place he did in November 2017 as it is in her instagram photo - that is the same place that video from Hawaii he was seeing the view. It always made me think of them in Switzerland :) lol

Was adding Personal Taste commentary also a hint too? Since we all know LMH's famous line of Game Over which HB says in SMART CF too lol

Indeed, they were giving hints and we are receiving it very positively. They must be in a very serious stage in their relationship right now that Ye Jin, who 'was' scandal free for 20 years, confirmed her first relationship publicly. That says something. I can hear wedding bells! 

• Like 18
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4