[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My congratulations to all of you BINJIN shippers on this forum for the amazing tidbits and clues you consistently gave us. It was all so obvious something was true and real between our two favorite people. 
Because of you, I stayed on this ship and never doubted. 

I wish this couple so much happiness! :issohappy:

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I am not dreaming am I???:criesariver:after desperately waiting, praying for this news and now we got confirmation.. I know it!!!! We are not delusional. BinJin is real...  BinJin is real. Virtual hug everyone 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Blob 5

According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

:hooray2:Source: soompi

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

I check on this forum daily and this by far is the best news ever! For some reason I decided to play CLOY on TV today while cooking for new year’s eve dinner. I just wasn’t even really watching. I was cooking, but wanted to feel the positive and happy vibe that CLOY brought to me this year. I thought CLOY would be a good way to end 2020 and be reminded of the good that happened despite the many bad things. Then, around 9 PM Central time, I turned off the tv (Cloy was playing since 4 PM so I was already in ep 5), then checked this forum. My God my heart skipped a beat!!! I was so happy hearing the news. This is such a great way to start the new year. Thanks to our lovely couple, after lifting our spirits as Seri and Jung Hyuk, last year, they are now lifting our spirits again as Binjin. 

• Like 15
  • Love 6
  • Blob 3

Couldn't help but drop here and comment.

Congratulations BINJIN nation and what a way to welcome New Year. CLOY is my gateway k-drama and I love HB and RIRI couple. SYJ is my second fav actress. I am so glad that they found each other. Wishing them all the happiness in the world and beyond. Hoping to see more good news coming their way. 

Happy New Year BINJIN fam

:partyblob:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Blob 5