[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy and fresh start to 2021, BinJin Universe! The news about our couple brings us so much positive and bright vibes. May it be a blessed and meaningful year for everyone! :star:

Thank you, God, for granting our wish. Please continue to watch over BinJin and all the supporters that love them dearly. God truly makes things beautiful in His time. :heart:

Can't wait to go back to Korea after the pandemic is over! Let's have a grand reunification! Haha. Rooting and praying for BinJin Universe!  

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

AAAAA waking up to one of the best news ever

congratss to hyun bin and son ye jin ssi for the happy news!! 

this does not feel surprising anymore to me but it still feels surreal (i cant believe its finally happening, yay!!)

I hope for the very best for both of them, and i do hope that they will be able to date freely and peacefully without any pressure from the media and the fans.

let's continue to support both of them, grocery fans!

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

Just now, pretty_JULY said:

My username may not be familiar because this is my first time writing here. I was here since CLOY run, reading all the stuffs including fanwars, crumbs and denials. It's been a roller-coaster ride. We've been through drought, doubts and heartbreaks but today, our faith and patience paid off. My happiness is over the moon. I can confidently say that a wedding bell is just around the corner. What a happy new year everyone!!! 

so true!!! a roller coaster ride indeed.

cheers to all of us for our endless support for both of them!! 

• Like 9
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, binjinPhDfan said:

CRYING WHILE READING ALL THE NEWS ABOUT THEIR CONFIRMATION-- WHILE LISTENING TO CLOY'S OST!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

:crybaby:

Same here, crying while listening to the CLOY OST. Decided to wear my CLOY T-shirt today, I have 3, will wear them for the next 3 days.  I think I need to buy more CLOY merch to celebrate. And will watch CLOY and TN again. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3