[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Popularity award- sex appeal = producers choice - box office hits , commercials..

Talent Awards- acting appeal = producers/directors choice,  box

office hits , popularity = adverticements.

BINJIN= Talent/Popularity (bunos- handsome/ beautiful)

Binjin rocks regardless of their age. Imagine they can still compete with those young idols and young actresses and even new comers in popularity awards. I wonder if these competitors are all in the same age and generations. 

Binjin in their younger years! Oh my! They both have killer looks.

Their marking projects that until todays legend..

Bin= My Name Is Kim Sam Soo

Jin= The Classic , A Moment To Remember..Plus her Pocarri Sweat Commercials.

Kahoy- nothing

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

It's amazing that in spite of the passage of time, there are still loving tidbits and insights to be discovered about HB and SYJ and Cloy and what it took to bring us this amazing drama. I'm sure there is a treasure trove still out there.

I reflect on various interviews and articles where HB commended and commented on SYJ's abundance of ideas and SYJ commented on HB's willingness to listen, not only to her but others as well. This tweet gives us some insight into their beautiful and productive work relationship (and by extension their romantic relationship). I cannot imagine Cloy with the scene being played out any other way.

En4wUg1UwAAQQCt (1472×828) (twimg.com)

En4wUgzUcAAebvx (1472×828) (twimg.com)

En4wUh-VkAAh9eY (1472×828) (twimg.com)

https://t.co/x05p3iCGcd

Edited by Baylack
Added wording.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 11/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, bin-jin said:

AHEMMM Belma was watching YJ project and she did not just post 1 clip but THREE clips with caption smth about memories. 

She wasn't watching it then. Base on the time she posted it, she had just woke up :lol: hence the caption.. morning with memories :lol: Anyways she was also styling Jo In Sung later in 2003. And she only named two of the universities in one of the stories.. that the rain scene filmed at. It actually filmed at 4 universities including HB's university - Chung Ang University 

You don't call it memories if you were watching the movie again - that is my opinion lol. It being in SYJ memories would be more of a thing since she worked on the movie^_^. SYJ saw the movie in theatres again in November 2017.. base on her instagram post lol. So she got to be 22 years old again :lol: Yes I watched the movie twice over the summer :lol:. Still one of my favorites of hers.

With the recent Start Up classic /hospital ship ost reference in the recent episode two weeks ago? Don't remember now - days go by too fast these days.. Belma could have posted anything else :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

She wasn't watching it then. Base on the time she posted it, she had just woke up :lol: hence the caption.. morning with memories :lol: 

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

You don't call it memories if you were watching the movie again - that is my opinion lol. 

I thought the timing was a bit off too. She posted it early morning SK time so she likely wasn't watching it right at that moment. Maybe the night before? Or like you said, it held some other special memory for her so she decided to post it. Either way it's interesting she posted about it at all given she knows how closely people follow her and interpret her posts  B) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@QueenieBee yea.. I mean regardless her stories made me reflect on Classic and then immediately brought me back to SYJ's post in November 2017. This one

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhWw1Fg8R9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ah, today is a very touching day.I never thought I'd see classic again in the theater...I was so touched by one scene. I hope you had a great time at the theater today.

22 year old girl Son Yejin met again

Today I can't forget...

#Cute #22 years old #Classic #Gam

This was before she had to leave for Hawaii - for photoshoot and then she went to Vegas, LA etc before she was back in January 2018 before her birthday party - birthday and esquire photoshoot

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@ElectricHeartsThanks for that trip down memory lane of SYJ's IG.  Do you know what scene SYJ was referring to in The Classic?  The classic (pun intended) scene of her running in the rain is one of my favourites.  That youthful innocence and exuberance was captured perfectly.  Glad she and other movie goers got to see The Classic on the big screen again. I can imagine it must have been full of emotions for her to look back on that film and that time in her life.  I'll definitely take the chance to see SYJ's classic works if they are ever screened in the cinema again for a film festival retrospective or something.

SYJ looks great in black and white.  Does anyone know where that b&w pic of her in CLOY (funeral pic) is from? She looked great there too.

SYJ's look in the manyo video ad and HB's look in the Omega ads are some of my faves to date.  They are both looking great! 

Is it true that HB likes to collect watches?  Did manyo sponsor CLOY because there was their product placement in there?

1 hour ago, Baylack said:

I reflect on various interviews and articles where HB commended and commented on SYJ's abundance of ideas and SYJ commented on HB's willingness to listen, not only to her but others as well. This tweet gives us some insight into their beautiful and productive work relationship (and by extension their romantic relationship). I cannot imagine Cloy with the scene being played out any other way.

I love the insight into their working relationship from bts and interviews etc.  The bts really showed how hard they work to calibrate every minute of every scene.  Nothing is left to chance. To hug or not to hug, how they hug, how they kiss is all planned.  Tbh, it shows them being very focused and serious about their work to me rather than any romantic vibes, and I think that's the way it should be, being the true professionals they are.  I would love to know if there were any adlibs in their scenes together and if they were able to surprise each other in their acting as HB talked about for TN.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Lol I never bothered what time Belma posted her ig story & TBH I dont see ig story unless I pickup fm forum and know its significant that I need to see in my own eyes before its over in 24hrs.  

IG story disappear in 24hrs after posting whereas IG post stays till it gets archive/deleted.

Belma ALL 3 ig story need to be screenshoot & leave it here before INSANELY ppl accused us for putting up fake news, edited IG like Vast deleted post 2 weeks ago which were seen & screenshoot by many ppl. 

It takes Belma few seconds to like a IG post  BUT SO MUCH EFFORT TO SCRUB & EDIT VIDEO  to post in IG story.  She not just posted one BUT THREE IG story of YJ’s  CLASSIC in early morning SKT. 

She shld be catching up her beauty sleep or whatever and instead she spend her early morning scrubbing & editing video to post 3 IG story of YJ Classic.  WHOAAAA!!! what can I say LOL!!

Belma posting YG CLASSIC IG story and all her IG posts on HB & YJ  from 2018 till todate ARE NOT OUR BJ RECEIPTS but nice to know that she has NO BAD BLOOD with YJ like those insanely ppl claimed!!  LOL NO OFFENCE it seem that YJ is the ONLY FEMALE CO STAR of HB that exist in her IG since 2018, I dont see her putting any HB PAST FL. 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

HB Thank You Speech at 56th Baeksang Arts Awards Popularity Award.  

I am truly grateful to everyone who would have struggled with computers and cell phones day and night.”

“I hope everyone is healthy. Thank you."

:doggie:

3-AC9-BB7-E-5063-441-F-8-D15-DAFAF2-B7-E

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Seriya said:

@ElectricHeartsThanks for that trip down memory lane of SYJ's IG.  Do you know what scene SYJ was referring to in The Classic?  The classic (pun intended) scene of her running in the rain is one of my favourites.  That youthful innocence and exuberance was captured perfectly.  Glad she and other movie goers got to see The Classic on the big screen again. I can imagine it must have been full of emotions for her to look back on that film and that time in her life.  I'll definitely take the chance to see SYJ's classic works if they are ever screened in the cinema again for a film festival retrospective or something.

No idea I wish I knew :lol: I mean SYJ has brought up Classic at other award shows too. Like when she presented with Kim Soo Hyun they were talking about how they both won rookie awards and she said she got hers for Classic. He said she was beautiful then and now LOL I mean regardless people love to remember how beautiful SYJ is or they have a fan girl/fan boy moment with her on stage, not on stage.. I don't know working with her :lol: Although she said A Moment to Remember was when things changed more for her, since she was meeting new people and talking with them. Even though she didn't have  more celebrity friends till after 2009/2010. Introvert shy SYJ stresses me out actually :lol: I am actually more curious who her stylists friends are before then or were they just Jennyhouse people. 

Song Yoon Ah recently shared that SYJ was her first guest in the newlywed house. However, I am not surprised since when SYJ named her friends she names Sol Kyung Gu and Song Yoon Ah - as her first names before Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye. I assume they must have been friends before she went to their wedding in 2009. SKG's Haeundae  premiere with Ha Ji Won was also after the wedding too. 

I still don't know who HB and SYJ went to see Voice of a Murderer (2007) for /or who invited them - Sol Kyung Gu or do they just like the same movies? :lol: Since they don't have other premieres that we know of they both attended - although we know SYJ attends premieres privately now - no red carpet. 

Also I am very confuse where this idea popularity award would bother HB? HB has won several popularity awards before too - My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (MBC Drama Award - Best Actor, Best Couple, Popularity Award), Snow Queen - 42nd Baeksang (2006) - Popularity /KBS Awards - netizen award, Best Couple, popularity, Secret Garden (Daesang, Best Couple, Popularity Award)

I am just summing up. If people need to look at the awards he won, just go visit VAST :P It is laid out in detail minus which dramas he had won them for lol

Also his main concern once he came back out of military was if his fans would want him back - like he cares about his fans a lot. Or else he wouldn't do all these stuff for his fans. I think it is the idea of it being worst for an actor working as an actor and not having fans. - since you love your job as an actor so much - this is a normal reaction theatre and movie actors. I know a lot of theatre actors that don't read their reviews or they read it after their show run is over. No one wants to read how their performance/acting is analyzed unless it is a positive review on it. This is why watching their previous dramas/movies can make actors feel weird since they might end up analyzing how they were acting in their roles back then. 

Other times he had a chance to get nominated for Popularity Award he had tough competition with other people. That's why he never won. Just because he now has international success thanks to CLOY and won popularity award with SYJ - People have to spread other lies too in order to fit their story? I don't get it.. 

Otherwise, his other projects like Confidential Assignment and Memories of Alahambra won awards to. Just that he didn't win them or get nominated for them .. doesn't mean his projects aren't successful. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

How are you all these days? I’m so happy that our ship is sailing smoothly. Sorry for MIA for a while, here I am - waiting patiently and still happy as when I first discovered BinJin’s grocery shopping and more...

For those who have some doubts please watch the video below. It will make your heart beats faster. Enjoy!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH2LmQ_JJve/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#ingrocerywetrust

#InTwoFacedPeopleWeDontTrust 

@PrettyNoona I'm glad that you pointed it out. For me all of that are receipts so I don't doubt to our OTP. In my thoughts if they are really dating anybody else by whom? who they are? and where is the photo evidences that they are dating someone else? When in our OTP has a clear photo of LA Grocery, Golf and the bonus are Mediheal revelation recently after LA Grocery. I do believe that our OTP is real and this ship is smoothly sailing. If doubters has a doubt they are not a true fans or a shippers of this BinJin fandom they are lurkers who only thinks negative vibes. Just think positive guys coz video and photo of them are not only the receipts we have even their co-entertainers and close friends from the K-Ent. are rooting for them. Just keep the SYJ Aura the Happy Virus vibes. ^_^

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

How are you all these days? I’m so happy that our ship is sailing smoothly. Sorry for MIA for a while, here I am - waiting patiently and still happy as when I first discovered BinJin’s grocery shopping and more...

For those who have some doubts please watch the video below. It will make your heart beats faster. Enjoy!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH2LmQ_JJve/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#ingrocerywetrust

#InTwoFacedPeopleWeDontTrust 

This vid made my day!!  The part that asks “Do they have multiple hearts?!”  

No! Only one for each other ;)

There’s been mention again of the Binjin denials, like that is something which this ship should be ridiculed for. Understanding the context in which the denials were given is important. They were agency denials, not personal denials. That’s a big difference. Also the denials are outweighed by all the other receipts from BinJin directly. Even if the denials were true at that particular point in time, it doesn’t mean it’s true now. The last BinJin denial was at the beginning of the year, there’s been many months since, with no denials but there’s been solid BinJin receipts.

It seems that a few ships recently are experiencing stormy waters. Let’s just all stay positive, ship peacefully and stick to our own lane.  

The reality is that in celeb circles, couples that split up rarely get back together. If they do, then it also rarely works out the 2nd time. Why? Because human nature fundamentally remains the same and if it didn’t work out the first time around, there were reasons for that. It’s better to hold onto the good memories and move on. 

Ship who you like, all you like, and yes we all love a happy ending. However let’s also be real with the ex factors. To quote another queen:  “The past is in the past. Let it go.”
:transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

16 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also I am very confuse where this idea popularity award would bother HB? HB has won several popularity awards before too - My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (MBC Drama Award - Best Actor, Best Couple, Popularity Award), Snow Queen - 42nd Baeksang (2006) - Popularity /KBS Awards - netizen award, Best Couple, popularity, Secret Garden (Daesang, Best Couple, Popularity Award)

I am just summing up. If people need to look at the awards he won, just go visit VAST :P It is laid out in detail minus which dramas he had won them for lol

That antis stated clear & loud that she is happy that HB didnt make it to APAN & AAA POPULARITY award to prove himself & importantly she does not want him to associate with YJ attending the same award again!!  He is “forced” to attend BAA because delulu shippers gotten him the popularity award and he looked sad, unfufilled & cant wait to leave in last June BAA!!!  These Popularity awards are lame for his status as a highly respected A Listers competing with younger actors and so pitiful that he still receive a popularity award at almost age 40, being treated like a young heartrob by his new fans aka shippers.

My conclusion, they are prefectly fine to see HB wins Popularity award as long as he is not winning together with YJ and attending the same award being caught in camera/public stealing glances at her!!!

LMAO, is popularity awards only meant for younger actors?  If so why would his name even on the Popularity nominated list?  In these few awards, HB fans  join alliances with shippers to strategise,  raise funds and voted!!

HB was nominated in Best Actors category in 56th Baeksang  & 15th Seoul International Drama awards but unfortunately he did not win due to tough competition plus his NK role in CLOY which we had endless debate on it.  However he won the most honourable Presidential citation in 2020 Korea Popular Culture & Arts award.

He does not hv any drama proj this year and perhaps next year too.  So his next nomination to these drama awards will be probably in 2022 or later - a long wait for HB fans to see him bagging awards again.

D7597-AFD-6719-4874-AB78-DD61360-B1-D43.

038-BA6-F8-4-B0-D-4896-A281-8-F2-AC10-EE

E80-E6-AF6-AAE6-473-B-9135-735-FC27-FEE3

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Seriya said:

SYJ looks great in black and white.  Does anyone know where that b&w pic of her in CLOY (funeral pic) is from? She looked great there too.

SYJ's look in the manyo video ad and HB's look in the Omega ads are some of my faves to date.  They are both looking great! 

Is it true that HB likes to collect watches?  Did manyo sponsor CLOY because there was their product placement in there?

I love the insight into their working relationship from bts and interviews etc.  The bts really showed how hard they work to calibrate every minute of every scene.  Nothing is left to chance. To hug or not to hug, how they hug, how they kiss is all planned.  Tbh, it shows them being very focused and serious about their work to me rather than any romantic vibes, and I think that's the way it should be, being the true professionals they are.  I would love to know if there were any adlibs in their scenes together and if they were able to surprise each other in their acting as HB talked about for TN.

@Seriya I just want to make sure that everyone is clear (no ifs, ands, or buts) on what I was referencing when I said "This tweet gives us some insight into their beautiful and productive work relationship (and by extension their romantic relationship)." I want to make sure it is not misconstrued or misinterpreted. What I was referring to is the give and take attitude that HB and SYJ have, the confidence they have in each other, and the consultation they employ (all of which were displayed within the tweet I noted). We have been able to observe these things within their work relationship as well as within the glimpses of their romantic relationship we have been able to observe. We know they are both professionals. Otherwise, they would not have lasted this long.

Regarding ad libs, I'm sure they exist. I've read articles were SYJ was praised by PDs and other actors/actresses for being able to ad lib to the point it seemed seamless. Maybe one day we'll be granted some kind of Cloy DVD, a DVD with more BTS information, or interviews that will shed more light on ad libbing.   

I read an article where the person that played Park Su-chan (the insurance agent) in Cloy had a scene where he was riding in the car with SYJ. She was thanking him for not giving up on finding her. He said he became so emotional that he started to cry and could barely get his lines out. Not missing a beat, SYJ reached over for tissues as she was driving and gave them to him. He said he finally regained his composure and was able to complete his lines. He was very impressed with her ad lib and said she made it appear that it was part of the scene. The PD opted to keep it in the script.

There was also another scene that I can think of that has also been viewed as an ad lib with HB. It was the scene where the squad made it to S. Korea. They were in Yoon Seri's (SYJ) house eating and Pyo Chi-soo was complaining about Yoon Seri being given a lot of the meat when it was the squad that had suffered. At one point, Yoon Seri took chop sticks and put a piece of meat in Ri Jung Hyuk's (HB's) mouth.

Another scene that was believed to have been ad libbed was when they were at the chicken restaurant viewing the soccer game. When goals were made or missed by SK, she would slap HB on his arm. When she was competing with Pyo Chi-soo in a word/drinking competition, she reached over and gave HB a "five." By HB's expressions, they all seemed ad libbed (especially the one with the meat).

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

For me, whatever the antis say, Binjin is real.

They became close and closer and closer and closer until the two became a couple.

A powerful couple indeed!

Call me delulu? So be it. 

Because, If Hyun Bin doesnt happy with Ye jin, then why he always associate himself with her? Why he always sweetly utter yejins name in some of his interviews? 

Binjin always have an updates on the same day and almost the same time. Meaning, if people getting crazy with yejin, so does with hyun bin...in conclusion, binjin connections. They connect themselves as one via updating together in sns ...

Bin updating himself with KAHOY?

Nothing!

As in nothing!

Negative zero..

And besides, theres no fanwar here, its a matter of correcting   false judgments, false rumors, and tarnishing  by other people againts binjin.. if we need to defend them , we do. 

Fanwar is when dragging one celebrity into bad limelight like calling one a pornstar, a tbird, or an ugly old duckling. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1