[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I agree with @QueenieBee that Belma is not giving out hints cause she is just his employee and not a close friend ...But from her posts and igs which include SYJ , at the very least we can say that she is her fan and has no beef with her as some antis like to claim..

The captain of our ship is Binjin themselves but it does feel good to know that people around them are fans of these two individually as well..

On a side note..I have often heard people praising CLOY to the sky but with little complaints like plot was being too unrealistic as how come someone crossed the DMZ easily..

Well... we better have our trusts in Miss Park Ji Eun..I have known now how brilliant of a writer she is ..She was way ahead of her time when she wrote CLOY and predicted the future..

CLOY tropes may sound surreal but indeed there were exceptions in real life which will make you grasp in disbelief..Just like this article 

Thus ,in the future, if someone tries to diss my best boy Ri Jeong Hyuk, i m going to slap this article ,that it is indeed possible to cross the DMZ undetected..:glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I have often heard people praising CLOY to the sky but with little complaints like plot was being too unrealistic as how come someone crossed the DMZ easily..

CLOY is still top of the list for me.  It made an unrealistic situation so believable for so many people.  That’s very special indeed.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Haha I also wanted to know whos that male model who look like Gong Yoo 

The guy just stood there taking photos of SYJ... then boom!!! Their chemistry just exploded!!! Don’t know what got into me, I just love the concept, a movie in a nutshell I must say. Is it just me? 

@fangirl101 Granny feels. We’ve learned not to take things too seriously. 

@eLizza

@LavenderVirgo

For me, CLOY is the best drama ever. It’s a Masterpiece. I’ve seen lots!!! Believe me haha:sparklyeyes:

Edited by MsGrannyandMe
Additional input
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

CLOY is still top of the list for me.  It made an unrealistic situation so believable for so many people.  That’s very special indeed.

I totally agree with you LavenderVirgo. CLOY is not a documentary or based on a true story. It’s a movie, very well written by the script writer with a brilliant director and of course amazing actors HB and SJY who I think were born to portray the roles of Capt Ri and Seri. Even the supporting casts fit their roles to a T. CLOY is still the best for me. I watched it first in March, have watched it again and again 5x. I watched other Kdramas after CLOY. In my humble opinion, nothing can match its greatness. 

Edited by Aya
change grammar error
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Binjin supporters are very generous! and congratulations to all the supporters who voted for binjin in AAA, seenz and in idol app you are indeed a supporters you are all amazing and for those people who claim they love and support binnie but don't support him in voting... It's clear that you only want him for your fantasy.. it's a one sided love.. don't use him to fulfill your fantasy because according to him the future is happier.. he don't want to go back to the past..  :fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 5

Japan will be releasing a CLOY

PHOTOBOOK in HARDCOVER of 162 pages on 12/09.   Its available for preorder at Amazon Japan but only domestic delivery, no overseas shipping.

https://amzn.to/39iVDve

Lol, I hv just pre-order a copy to be delivered to a VPOST Tokyo address which will deliver to my local address when VPOST received the item :wub:

28883626-9-D69-425-E-958-F-EF73004-F2668

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

So the antis are scared to see binjin together that's why they don't vote for hb in the three app ( it's expected tho )  hahahahahaha LOL ... It's clear that they only support their bias and they love hb because they think hb is inlove with her hahahahahahaha seriously i can't stop laughing.. whatever award it is a popularity or whatever.. the fact that fans give their effort to win the award is  gold and hb will surely be proud and happy.. only bitter antis won't coz of their insecurities :loolz:

51st award that's so sexy :issohappy:I'm sure yejin is  happy and proud for all your efforts santokkies and binjin fans... best fandom ever... Congratulations

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Everyone knows SYJ is good friends with LMJ.  I find it interesting the camping show comments recently from LMJ on her own relationship with her husband. LMJ said that she knew he was the one because they had a shared connection, understood each other quickly, and have a matching sense of humour.  

Hmmm does that sound similar to another couple we all know?!  Do you think she’s discussed it with SYJ?  

Each couple is different and we shouldn’t compare, but I believe that a solid foundation exists for BinJin!
:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 9

8 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

Everyone knows SYJ is good friends with LMJ.  I find it fascinating the camping show comments recently from LMJ on her own relationship with her husband. LMJ said that she knew he was the one because they had a shared connection, understood each other quickly, and have a matching sense of humour.  

Hmmm does that sound similar to another couple we all know?!  Do you think she’s discussed it with SYJ?  

Each couple are different and we shouldn’t compare, but I believe that a solid foundation exists for BinJin!

LMJ and LBH  also denied their dating rumors before by their respective Agencies until they admitted and announced it to the public that they are dating then getting married and expecting a baby. The denial of LMJ and LBH Agencies are sounds like BinJin denial but rephrased. So I do believe it was the same as BinJin coz some of us here know that SYJ and LMJ are Cinderella best friends and the same Agency. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

These antis are making hb ungrateful for fans... shame shame shame! You guys don't know how grateful hb to his fans solo stans or shippers for winning popularity award.. you are putting words in hb's mouth.. just because you don't want to see him in stage with yejin and you don't vote for him doesn't mean he's not happy with popularity awards. You guys are bitter and insecure... so scared to see binjin interaction again..

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

These antis are making hb ungrateful for fans... shame shame shame! You guys don't know how grateful hb to his fans solo stans or shippers for winning popularity award.. you are putting words in hb's mouth.. just because you don't want to see him in stage with yejin and you don't vote for him doesn't mean he's not happy with popularity awards. You guys are bitter and insecure... so scared to see binjin interaction again..

The antis insinuate that HB should be embarrassed with winning popularity awards because, at 39, they think he is too old for it. Unlike these antis though, K-actors are not an ungrateful lot. SYJ won her fourth Blue Dragon most popular award in 2016 with Jung Woo-sung who was 44 that time. They mentioned Jo In-sung as someone whom HB should be competing with but Jo In-sung also won a most popular award at the Blue Dragon as recently as 2017 when he was in his late 30's. K-actors/actresses, regardless of age, appreciate popularity awards because at the end of the day, the success of their dramas and films depends largely on the fans who happen to be the ones who vote for these awards. And newsflash to these antis, no need to compare HB to JDG who won a Daesang at AAA last year because HB also has a Daesang, at Baeksang no less, from 2011.

Edit: Sorry for the typo in HB's age. @Intuition1 Thanks for the catch!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

Claiming to be supporters, but only when it is favorable to their preferences :lol: undermining indicators of success (hit show, pairing, award) when it is with the female lead they don't approve of :lol: To the point of being illogical

As i mentioned before, positive popularity (which Bin and Jin have + clout that cuts across ages, demographics and even nationality) is one of the elements brands are looking for when choosing celebrity endorsers :)

It is undeniable that the surge of boost in their popularity in 2020 after CLOY came the surge of international and local endorsements.

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Hyun  Bin - Son Ye Jin

Binnie - Jinnie

Bin - Jin

See! Even the pronunciation of their names , it rhymes!

Meaning Binjin are meant to be!

They are really couple no matter what the antis say!

Hyun and Son are the most popular REAL COUPLE as of today...

Nothing compares!

Binjin, Binjin, Binjin ,Binjin , Binjin.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Claiming to be supporters, but only when it is favorable to their preferences :lol: undermining indicators of success (hit show, pairing, award) when it is with the female lead they don't approve of :lol: To the point of being illogical

As i mentioned before, positive popularity (which Bin and Jin have + clout that cuts across ages, demographics and even nationality) is one of the elements brands are looking for when choosing celebrity endorsers :)

It is undeniable that the surge of boost in their popularity in 2020 after CLOY came the surge of international and local endorsements.

Well said! 

I'm sure most actors, if they had a choice, would choose to win a prestigious acting award vs. a popularity award. But guess what? You can't choose that sort of thing. And it sure doesn't mean you don't appreciate the popularity award. I'll use Western award shows as an example.  I've seen highly acclaimed, Academy-Award winning actors get up on stage at the People's Choice Awards (fan voted, no prestige) and profusely express thanks to their fans for voting for them. I've seen Grammy-Award winning artists get up at the MTV Awards stage for a fan voted award and be extremely thankful for that prize. They don't even have to show up to these shows to collect their awards, but many do. Because #1 they are thankful and #2 they understand it broadens their appeal to demographics beyond those more "prestigious" events. 

Baeksang frustrated me on many levels and we've talked about it before so I won't go into it. But the fact is neither HB nor SYJ were going to win the best actor/actress. The follow up articles which revealed the judges scoring/rankings indicate they werent even in the top 2-3 of consideration in their categories (which boggles my mind). And these votes were determined well before the popularity award was finalized (which was literally the day before the show). So the popularity award had no affect on HB and SYJ not winning other awards they were nominated for that night.  

People really need to stop projecting onto HB and SYJ. They have shown us nothing but gratefulness about any kind of award they have won. HB won Daesang a decade ago, and the fact that he can still pull in a  audience to vote for a popularity award in 2020 is not to be dismissed. And his numerous recent endorsement deals are tied into that popularity as a result of the success of CLOY, and he has had no problem taking advantage of that.  SYJ has won numerous prestigious acting awards, but she mentioned in the recent Elle interview that awards are not particularly important to her. She enjoys the part after award shows where she can enjoy a meal with friends. Still, she will gracefully accept her APAN award, and I doubt she will be broken up about the fact that its fan voted. Like someone mentioned, Korean celebrities are a grateful bunch and HB and SYJ are no exception. 

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2