[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

SAME! I was like this doesn't sound correct at all. Why these actors of all people? Where did they find this info! hahaaa. Maybe they mixed it up with another role?

I find that sometimes journalism is just reading each others report. I first saw this selection in YT done by narrating the selection but did not identify the sources. I just took it out from my data list because i have seen her other works and it is not authenticated. Then a report from Google under pink villa again picked it up . Also now CLOY 2 is being discussed because of so many request from fans.

I do not pick this up as truth.:confused:

What is good is that nobody has gotten over CLOY ; everybody is clamouring for another HB/SYJ project;  CLOY is being reviewed in  most continents ..... sooooo WHO KNOWS , REALLY THERE MAY BE AN OPPORTUNITY OF A NEW PROJECT TOGETHER. I keep my fingers crossed and pray desperately.................!:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Some of my Jordanian friends said the photo was taken by Film Jordan in the vicinity of Abdali blvd. I checked the area, indeed a lovely place. They maybe staying in a hotel nearby as well W Amman Hotel, perhaps

Since i'm missing Bin,(and secretly wishing Jin is with him) :fullofhearts: 

i'm chatting with my Jordanian friends. Though everything is strict, thats why they are being careful also.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCnlVJTgKEa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi BinJIN Nation,

I hope this link works.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/crash-landing-you-2-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-starrer-has-found-locations-new-season-548800

Is this really possible? Is this even reliable?

The news reads fan mails and fan forums! Then it broadcasts it.      !:coolshades:

Anyway, as i have said, what is Good is that because CLOY is always being discussed everywhere, there might be an enlightened INVESTOR to do the next project for our OTP.  Be well everybody and let us trigger a new project for them.

Pray desperately, please!      :ok:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Peony said:

Hi BinJIN Nation,

I hope this link works.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/crash-landing-you-2-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-starrer-has-found-locations-new-season-548800

Is this really possible? Is this even reliable?

The news reads fan mails and fan forums! Then it broadcasts it.      !:coolshades:

Anyway, as i have said, what is Good is that because CLOY is always being discussed everywhere, there might be an enlightened INVESTOR to do the next project for our OTP.  Be well everybody and let us trigger a new project for them.

Pray desperately, please!      

Wow could it be? I dont want to get my hopes up, this is probably another click bait article but i wonder if the team will end up accepting a good offer from Netflix. It seems impossible that after so much success internationally, they wouldnt try again. There is so much profit to make from this. They can even make a movie on this as a follow up instead of series. Hopefully once HB and SYJ finish selecting their next movies, they consider this. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

These are just clickbaits.. Better not pay any attention to them.

Yup.I hope people are more careful with these type of things as in believing everything they read too easily.Please only trust news coming from Korean Portal if it has something to do with BinJin because first of all they are both Korean Celebs.And even so there’s also Korean Portal that’s not fully reliable too such as Pann in which international fans can even post things on there so...my advice...stick to Naver.

:thumbsup:

Anyway,I’m loving these BinJin crumbs.
Some people or more like antis are saying we somehow ruined BinJin and I was like “how?”...BinJin were the one who decide to work together again even after the dating rumours and also BinJin sides were also the one who gave us constant crumbs and shipping contents even when their rumour is still a hot topic until now...so it’s not fully our fault that people keep shipping them together and thinking they’re for real together lol At this point,these people are just too blind to see the truth...i mean it’s pretty obvious BinJin is an open secret so...

:piggydance:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 10

I m sorry to be a Debbie downer here but I don't trust this Pinkvilla site at all. They just thrive on gossips and rumours.(Yess they published that  that x rumour as well)..Most of their articles are simply click baits..There is no way they would get a scoop about it.. I think unless it comes directly from Korean media we shouldn't trust such reports talking about CLOY 2 cause ultimately we will be left disappointed..

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Wow could it be? I dont want to get my hopes up, this is probably another click bait article but i wonder if the team will end up accepting a good offer from Netflix. It seems impossible that after so much success internationally, they wouldnt try again. There is so much profit to make from this. They can even make a movie on this as a follow up instead of series. Hopefully once HB and SYJ finish selecting their next movies, they consider this. 

I am actually rooting for a CLOY THE MOVIE instead of a Season 2 since it's somehow impossible. CLOY ended beautifully already.

7 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Yup.I hope people are more careful with these type of things as in believing everything they read too easily.Please only trust news coming from Korean Portal if it has something to do with BinJin because first of all they are both Korean Celebs.And even so there’s also Korean Portal that’s not fully reliable too such as Pann in which international fans can even post things on there so...my advice...stick to Naver.

:thumbsup:

Anyway,I’m loving these BinJin crumbs.
Some people or more like antis are saying we somehow ruined BinJin and I was like “how?”...BinJin were the one who decide to work together again even after the dating rumours and also BinJin sides were also the one who gave us constant crumbs and shipping contents even when their rumour is still a hot topic until now...so it’s not fully our fault that people keep shipping them together and thinking they’re for real together lol At this point,these people are just too blind to see the truth...i mean it’s pretty obvious BinJin is an open secret so...

:piggydance:

I heard they are already considered a couple in Korea. They won't buy the denial anymore. :eatscookie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 6

The director of CLOY said during a press conference that one reason the team chose HB was because he played a North  Korean already (confidential assignement) and made it believable. It was important for them obviously to choose a lead actor who could sell playing not only a North Korean but a soldier. What set this drama apart is the fact that this team actively researched about many aspects of North Korea and even hired NK defectors to help with the scripts. That means they couldnt have offered this role to anybody. I dont believe they offered anybody else the role, they contacted HB first and were waiting for him to clear his schedule. This rumor that they offered the role to other actors only started online and then some people ran with it, for what reason? i have no clue. 

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

WOW

If HB is the 6th choice for CLOY, then it's truly DESTINY the other 5 rejected!!

Is that even a legit choice?

Only HB can immortalise the role, IMO.

Was SYJ the 1st choice? Will we ever know?

WOW and it's also true that HB rejected DOTs!! I wonder if he knew who would be the female lead....If he knew, then it's very telling. 

My Credible source is SBS itself: 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004665891

So we have 90 days... anyone counting down?? Let's add on, as we need to get through this together, Binjin Nation!

-------

Days of Crumbs... (please add on)

1 - MS Team Uploads HB video on SYJ playlist

2 -

3 -

4 - 

5 -

90 - Wedding announcement...?

Hehe

25 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

The director of CLOY said during a press conference that one reason the team chose HB was because he played a North  Korean already (confidential assignement) and made it believable. It was important for them obviously to choose a lead actor who could sell playing not only a North Korean but a soldier. What set this drama apart is the fact that this team actively researched about many aspects of North Korea and even hired NK defectors to help with the scripts. That means they couldnt have offered this role to anybody. I dont believe they offered anybody else the role, they contacted HB first and were waiting for him to clear his schedule. This rumor that they offered the role to other actors only started online and then some people ran with it, for what reason? i have no clue. 

This makes ALOT of sense

Edited by HappyForLove
Found credible article source
  • Like 13
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 5

Wait so are people starring in Bargaining basically people who worked with HB before or are his friends? Lol

Wasn't there mention that Park Hoon might have a role too during SK filming? Lol Besides CLOY and his small role on The Negotiation as NIS agent, he was in Confidential Assignment too. 

According to comment below, habit joke is a common thing to say in SK. I think I'm lost lol since they find it so funny lol. I mean yes why was she about to pick up the water glass lol... He noticed such small detail lol

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 3

On 7/12/2020 at 9:16 PM, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! There goes our HB in Maldives theory. :D  But that's OK cuz this one was a bit of a stretch anyway since we don't have a really solid proof except our speculations and guesses. Maybe its their girls trip before SYJ immerse herself into CLOY filming right after that. :D She was gonna spend at least 6 months with Binnie during CLOY anyway and had 2 overseas trips together for the shoot. 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, binyeji said:
On 7/12/2020 at 8:24 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Lol why did she only mention SYJ before then 

sounds more like damage control now! lol 

Ahhh, Maldives. One of the theories I also love. :wub:  Actually, when I first saw the video and the article, I immediately went to Instagram to double check if there were any posts by the Cinderella 7 (except for LJH's of course) in Maldives. I found none. Well at least none with a Maldives geotag. Basing on their previous posts, they would always pose for a group photo when they get together, correct? I just wonder why they don't have a group photo (or even a late post) for this one when I'm pretty sure it's a memorable trip for them. I wanted to say "pictures or it didn't happen" but nvm because there are no pictures of BinJIn in Maldives so that didn't 'happen' either haha but then again, I could be wrong and I agree, it's more like a subtle damage control now. Lol! 

Anyway! Just a few things -- 

1. 36.6°-afebrile-Hyun-Bin but his look was hot as hell. I am living for his tan and his buff physique. I mean, those arms, daaamn. SYJ so lucky!  :heart2beat: 

2. I love how the fandom tracked his flight to make sure it landed safely. Happy and safe filming for the cast and crew of Bargaining. Fighting! But come home (to Jinnie) soon, Binnie! Palli palli! :P

3. MST*am mishap -- where do I even begin? Haha! Maybe thanks for the additional receipt? Haha! But I agree it could be an honest mistake and I feel bad for whoever was responsible.. I hope he/she is okay! :sweatingbullets: Also saw some shippers calling them Messteam already, what with the removal of the entire playlist, which I think was not necessary? But hey, day 2 of drought and BinJin nation still winning so far!  

Btw, I heard tonight's the VIP Premiere of Peninsula, or is that tomorrow? Either way I hope we see photos or any sign of Jinnie please! 

:heartxoxo:

Edited by binjinotp
typos
  • Like 12
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Yeah the first drama they offered HB when he came back from military was DOTS. Back then it was supposed to be on SBS and HB was actually interested at first and was reading the script then something happened. We could only speculate what happened to make him reject the script but i have an idea. The entire thing was shady tbh and i'm glad he declined the project. Sometimes it's better to choose a situation that will benefit you in the long run instead of just choosing something for fame and glory. The drama he ended up choosing was not a global hit like DOTS turned out to be but HB remained humble, took the loss and moved on until he found other successful projects. He didnt need to compromise his peaceful life for fame and that is one reason his career continue to flourish.

Hey jamy47,

Why was it shady and why must compromise?

Sorry i dont really know much of how it all works.

Its my first time today hearing that actors are not keen on pre production shows as they want to know feedback and adjust it along the way. That sounds crazy to me though, isnt it so much more stressful to have a tight timeline as CLOY did? Gosh i cant imagine filming an episode and it to air 2 weeks later... crazy works for everyone including all the production people, video editor etc man!

I wonder if he rejected it due to his ex or did he even know she was going to be in it.

If he knew she was going to be in it, yet rejected it, i think its telling on how he is selective on his projects and is not keen on returning to the past. He would have been awesome for that role if he did take it on though.

• Like 13

According to People Asia HB was the 6th choice for captain Ri role. LSG chose Vagabond over CLOY. It's destiny that brings BinJin together.

Pinoy fans’ vital contribution to oppa Hyun Bin’s quest for world 

On his  Captain Ri role: Hyun Bin (Kim Tae Pyung in real life) was not the original choice for the role of the North Korean special forces captain. In fact, he was not even the second or third choice, but the sixth! The role was first offered to actor Nam Goong Min, who declined because he was busy filming another project. It was then offered to Jo In Sung, who also said no because he was preoccupied with some personal affairs. Next to decline was Park Hae Jin because he wanted to have a relaxing schedule. Lee Seung Gi read the script, got interested and auditioned for the role, but changed his mind after he was selected for the series, “Vagabond.” Ji Chang Wook was also approached for the role, but was not interested. 

https://peopleasia.ph/pinoy-fans-vital-contribution-in-oppa-hyun-bins-quest-for-world-domination/