Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

7 hours ago, Baylack said:

At first I thought the sound was coming from the person that did the zoom-in but it was definitely from SYJ. It sounded like his mic picked up her crying because it got louder once her head went towards his chest.

Is this still about the Swiss Kiss?I really think it came from the person that did the zoom-in.It seems like she used the screen recording apps from a phone or some sort thats why the noise around her got picked up too.

If we watched the original video (Ep 16) of this part,It’s fully just the “Here I am Again” song in the background since the start of the kiss...there was no other sound included.

• Like 7

On 7/10/2020 at 8:20 AM, RiRiGaGa said:

We boldly did not wear masks because we thought we were so sneaky and sly

But our blatant domestic errand is so tough to explain away even though we try

Oh there she goes.... there she goes again.... :heart:

I guess this mask thing was the highlights of this poem. :mask:

Good thing they didn't wear mask. Otherwise, we'll probably still be in the land not yet on sail.

Excuse me as I'm backgreading from 1026/1030 at the moment.

2 more days, and one of our better half's gonna fly over to Jordan. I pray for their safety staff and crew and everyone involved in the making of the film.

9 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Even though he had to do a drone shot for the last scene, it is still one of my favorite moments though

Me too....

+ insert that 'dan dan dan dan dan dandan dan dandandan dan.... yokro chi ameul...'

:rickroll:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Earlier we saw the  green screen pic only...Here is the clip..of the reshoot for the swiss scene..

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

My mom respond to the T-kiss vid really amused me.

She said, that's his girlfriend right. So it's up to him to kiss her like that (true bf & gf kiss) & the girl is okay with it. So, who cares, it's not a big deal. 

My mom wasn't surprised at all, compared to me :sweatingbullets:, who is super amazed & shocked during the 1st time T-kiss vid revealed by Chinese fan from weibo.

Maybe we are over analysing everything, but the clear answer is actually infront of our eyes. :happyshakes:

Hahaha. I love ur mom reply so on point.  His gf, his property, their kisses

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

There is no sound ?: this scene the cfans zoomed in is while the camera pans out to show the landscape and them being happy and then credits roll . It’s the last episode . Not a bts . 

Well in the reshoots for whatever reason again , it could be take 1 out of 5 or something . The kiss seems more professional than anything thus the nano second when they mess it up and separate . I’m talking about the new bts from the reshoots someone upload on twitter . 

the fact they have yj crying in each kiss except two of them should be a factor for them finding difficult to kiss I guess or they said cut or something because they didn’t like the angle . It will surprise you how shooting kiss especially in drama is more professional than anything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

There is no sound ?: this scene the cfans zoomed in is while the camera pans out to show the landscape and them being happy and then credits roll . It’s the last episode . Not a bts . 

Well in the reshoots for whatever reason again , it could be take 1 out of 5 or something . The kiss seems more professional than anything thus the nano second when they mess it up and separate . I’m talking about the new bts from the reshoots someone upload on twitter . 

the fact they have yj crying in each kiss except two of them should be a factor for them finding difficult to kiss I guess or they said cut or something because they didn’t like the angle . It will surprise you how shooting kiss especially in drama is more professional than anything. 

I take it back . The director says CUT when she is about to kiss him . We are robbed for real Hahahaha I guess he wanted a different angle at that point shot from his POV . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

Manager or not its still a receipt for me haha

He is Binnie's P.A. And yeah..it is a reciept for us..Jennyhous_Jenny went on another liking spree..And this one is from Binnie's side..Seems like a vast employee will need to check his DM soon... :approves:

We will just wait and see if that person likes any Binjin content as so far the shipper account hasn't posted anything..

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 hours ago, Teeners said:

'm sorry, this is too funny not to share. HB is so good at modeling clothes, other people can't help but copy his look. :joy::lol::tounge_wink:

OH , just realised today that the scene which Hyun Bin wore this sweater  was filming before December 2019.   A piece of your mind script reading was at the beginning of December 2019.  

Hae In copied Hyun Bin's look  :D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, Teeners said:

I'm sorry, this is too funny not to share. HB is so good at modeling clothes, other people can't help but copy his look. :joy::lol::tounge_wink:

Speaking of there is this running joke about JHI being their son lol and I guess it fits here too esp I just read the comments under that tweet about that comment HB made about wanting his son to wear the same clothes as him LMAO. 

But also can we talk for a second about how that sweater filled out his chest so perfectly (it’s not even his best outfit in CLOY) I never really noticed it until I saw the JHI pic next to it................ :hwaiting2: 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

That’s great news @eLizza!!! :hooray2:. BTW what exactly does a black heart  emoji mean? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1