[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Well @Choisamsook, that too that its a chartered flight. Only a select few can be on such flights, and if the footage is indeed from his Jordan flight, unreal that there should be a fan aboard the chartered flight and to post it at once in social media. Poor HB, almost no privacy. Ahh, the price of being a superstar!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

4:30 am my time, waking up to too many airport stuff, unbelievable! And everyone so eagle eyed. That footage supposibly inside the plane--must be from another flight before? Bin in a white mask here and wearing a watch. He didn't have watch on in airport footage.

it is the same flight. He put on the watch after he checked into security. easier than taking it on and off again. It may have been he changed masks once he was on the flight as the one he is wearing now on flight looks more breathable? if you google qatar airways and look under images, that is the flight attendants uniform too ;)

@Choisamsook He flew out on the red eye leaving July 12 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ElectricHearts. I see its a commercial flight from Incheon to Qatar, then the chartered flight will be the one to Jordan. Good idea to change the mask too, more breathable and can be disposed of after the flight, then back to the black one for the airport. The new protocols for COVID can be a hassle but must be done. 

At the rate things are going, I would not be surprised if in a few hours we will get photos or a video of his arrival. Practically  everyone's watching!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji definitely first time! I have seen ones where he is boarding his flight but not inside the flight before. Hope they respect his privacy :(

I have reposted the airport stuff too in my personal accounts but I  think this video inside the plane violates his privacy and that of the other passengers as well.  It's a little bit too much. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

@mamipoppins i agree inside the airplane is really too much. You usually dont even get those with Hollywood celebs too. People might like tweet a selfie or something after said flight. So I really hope once they arrive in Qatar and Jordan it won't continue too be crazy :( I don't mind getting more Binnie content as long as his privacy isnt invaded. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

Hi shoppers! Please help to vote for YJ if you’re free. You are allow to vote 10(+) and 5 (-) per hour. Cshoppers are trying their best to vote but YJ was overtook

Thank you for the link.. i wanna vote this since yesterday but i keep forget. btw, is the green one for people who just using twitter? i afraid with the pink one, its look like down vote

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! There goes our HB in Maldives theory. :D  But that's OK cuz this one was a bit of a stretch anyway since we don't have a really solid proof except our speculations and guesses. Maybe its their girls trip before SYJ immerse herself into CLOY filming right after that. :D She was gonna spend at least 6 months with Binnie during CLOY anyway and had 2 overseas trips together for the shoot. 

Well, HB could have still joined them in Maldives, right? BJ in one room and the other 2 in another.:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Hey guys

I have some questions, be grateful if anyone can help me answer:

In K-ent, is it true that the stars dont want their r/s to be overshadow their drama or movie? So usually they will keep quiet about it? I read it a few times that this is why HB and SYJ likely low-key before and during CLOY.

I am curious and confused before why would any R/S rumours be bad. shouldnt it be very good for the drama/production?

Example, Im also looking at DinnerMate and Emporer and how people are shipping the 2 leads during the drama production with all the BTS and their chemistry... so doesnt this help the drama ratings instead of harming it?

So does K-ent want or don't want the leads to be romantically involved in real life?

--------

In this case, this means that Binnie and Jinnie if they do come out, this means that it will be after his Bargaining movie. 

But, If either of them take any k movie/drama after his movie, means we will likely hear a delay of any news later.... :( :( then how since SYJ is going to do another movie...

Im reading about So Ju Sub and how he was pretty quick to get married (within 2 years) right after he did Be With You with SYJ, he was super fast. And i was envious on hearing that, for the same to be for our OTP. In So Ji Sub case, it differs fm our HB because SJS didnt have any projects after...?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@HappyForLove From my understanding since the last 4-5 months of being obsessed with CLOY and loving HB and SYJ, dating is seen as a "scandal" especially if you happen to be working with someone you are in a relationship with whether it is a CF or a project. Someone mentioned before how Rain and Kim Tae Hee (who are married) did a CF together earlier in a year. There were mix reactions? There were some bad ones. SK is very conservative. However, even when HB and SYJ had rumors together again during CLOY, I don't recall any bad reactions (as I think everyone knew they were at the age that one should get married. So technically everyone was supportive of them) Same thing happened when LA rumors came up. However, when looking at SYJ instagram (Ralphs pic) then, I had read comment about how there were negative comments left on her instagram back then? Someone made a comment about having read those negative comments. So I am not sure. 

I mentioned LBH and LMJ before. LBH was busy promoting his 2 Hollywood movies and LMJ was finishing a TV Show. It was 2 months or less (can't recall now) from when they were finally free from work and then they got married. Less than a month after they got married, LBH was already working on a movie. They also both attended events shortly after they got married too. Basically after LBH was done that project, he did two more projects (one was over seas/Terminator). Honestly, the guy didn't exactly have a break if you look into detail what he was working on and the filming schedule lol. Beginning of that year LMJ also did a TV show. That was her last project before she got pregnant -  I assume after she finished her show, she joined him overseas when he was doing Terminator. So I don't see a delay happening for HB or SYJ. It just depends on when they are ready to announce and tell us because we all have different timelines of their relationship. Who knows which one is correct ;)

Young Binnie is so cute! There is so many of his younger years clips in this video 

Also I was watching him play games on Love Survival (that show where he made his first live appearance on?) Honestly, it was all in Korean. So I didn't understand anything but Binnie is sure fun to play games with LOL! He is quite competitive too :lol: Example this:

For his own safety, maybe he just lets SYJ win :P;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Thank you for the link.. i wanna vote this since yesterday but i keep forget. btw, is the green one for people who just using twitter? i afraid with the pink one, its look like down vote

You click YJ green button 10times, then #2 pink button 5 times. Don’t need to log in twitter or FB. :D You can vote every hour. Initially I vote whenever I rmb, but I see the #2 votes, I started to vote every hour :phew:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Well, HB could have still joined them in Maldives, right? BJ in one room and the other 2 in another.

I don't know anymore lol.. after I read in detail what happened with LJH on Masters in the House. Even the guys were asking her, if she would tag along on a friend's honeymoon and she joked and said no. She basically said how her husband loves her friends. They basically got them food and stuff. So it really sounds like 3 friends joined them on a honeymoon :lol: I would never do that.. Cinderella friendship is something if they are willing to last minute join their friend on her honeymoon lol. You can find the article on soompi 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone like me watching CLOY, swoon, youtube... etc again?

I just realized they do like "Ralph"?

"Ralphs" grocery store and "Ralph Lauren" baeksang. Lol!! 

Are they sending us a signal or hint? 

Edited by positivevibes
  • Like 7
  • Love 1