Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@Baylack it is the one word I know the most thanks to them :lol: That is all I hear now. GREAT LOL! My volume is already so high.

I think I rather just go back to analyzing luggage or even flowers :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

a very beautiful CLOY MASTERIECE

that we gonna cry and missed:cries:

@ElectricHearts haha dont get MIXED UP with Edelweiss and Daisy in ur flower analysing :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

lol I just looked. They finished filming Spellbound April 4 2011. So Binnie was in military on March 7. There were talks of him potentially doing military in 2010 before it was officially confirmed he was doing military in January 19 2011. They started filming Spellbound on  Dec 27 2010.. Umm :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Baylack said:

She didn't kiss his hand. If you listen closely, it was at that time after the additional conversation between them she was starting to lose her composure so her head went down before heavily sobbing/crying and then going into the additional kiss.

At first I thought the sound was coming from the person that did the zoom-in but it was definitely from SYJ. It sounded like his mic picked up her crying because it got louder once her head went towards his chest. I'm not sure if the additional speaking and crying was part of the writer's or producer's attempt to show more realism that after being separated so long the encounter just didn't end with the initial kiss but they also continued to interact as part of the plot or if it was HB and SJY coming through. It does seem strange to zoom out but still allow the sound to be heard. I don't remember seeing/hearing it in CLOY. I might need to re-watch that portion.

Hihi, sorry which clip are you both talking about?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I would like to dedicate this poem to my dear friends who always make this BinJin shipping journey so fun and worthwhile! Thank you for encouraging to write and finish this poem even when it got hard!

Awww such a beautiful poem @RiRiGaGa  !

you are truly talented!!! :cutekitty:

I am so touched by your poem!

BinJin make our hearts flutter!  Hopefully we will be hearing good news about this ship soon! 

1 hour ago, ednamode101 said:

You’ve redeemed yourselves.

I love this HB video from BENCH!

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

I hate those zoomed out shots so much

LOL CLOY team played with us, they stayed PG-13 but we all know the potential was much more hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

More HB x Bench. Philippines, when are you lifting quarantine rules? I need to sort out my travel plans so I can attend the HB fan meet. Oh, and to visit family and friends too, OBVIOUSLY. Manila, here I come!

YwtcDjW.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, ednamode101 said:

More HB x Bench. Philippines, when are you lifting quarantine rules? I need to sort out my travel plans so I can attend the fan meet. Oh, and to visit family and friends too, OBVIOUSLY. Manila, here I come!

YwtcDjW.jpg

It looks like he has a tan line on both arms 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

@MASTERPIECE I knew they darken his skin for the Bench photoshoot.. I was like where is his tan lines from golf LOL! I was like how did he even get this tan just from golfing lol..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't know why I was intensely watching their vogue shoot and I was like omg he touches her face before 2:59 mark lol :lol::wub:

She kept her hand resting on HB's back even when not taking pictures, see 0:21. Like it's so normal for them to touch each other casually.....:surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

57 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

Hihi, sorry which clip are you both talking about?

It's on pg. 1028 and was posted by eLizza.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Maybe---- the reason behind the chartered flight is for *family* members to tag along

I thought the same @mtdgmend.  HB's co-star HJM is a married man, they are both A-list Korean actors with clout.  The probably can make arrangements with the production team/ Jordan Film Commission/Jordan Tourism Bureau if they wanted to.  There are perks for being top rated actors.  They can also well afford to send their loved ones to join them.  There is a reported new outbreak of the pandemic in SK.  They might even be safer in a controlled environment like Jordan. 

There were rumors that surfaced a while back that SYJ would visit the Bargaining set.  While these are all unfounded and have no basis, there is also a small possibility of it being true.  If so, that means she is already familiar with cast and crew.  

Two months , I think is a pretty long time (for us included) for them to be away from each other.  It would make sense she would  tag along.

Jordan filming is close to Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world.  Maybe once arrangements can be done, permits secured, strict measures  observed (tourism in the CoVid age) , they can enjoy the sites, safely and peacefully.  We can dream can we?  And yes, aside from Arabic, English is spoken in Jordan.  SYJ can bring a tutor along and practice her English there. 

@Felizak@t and Bruno and @binjinhappypillscope the Petra area as well and see if there were any requests for a private tour by some good looking Korean couple who are constantly holding hands.:hooray2: 

Lastly, while reading through information about Bargaining, I found out that the film is directed by Im Soon Rye, one of  KOrea's leading female directors. Her movies promote women  and women empowerment.  I wonder if she has met SYJ?  I hope she does a movie with her as well.

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

She kept her hand resting on HB's back even when not taking pictures, see 0:21. Like it's so normal for them to touch each other casually.....:surprisedwut:

She is already teasing him too LOL! Telling him to do the hand thing better LOL! Plus she says Binshi lol. This is why they must have met up before this photoshoot to be that close already lol.. Plus we know they are already mirroring each other too much for that Entertainment Weekly interview. 

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Lastly, while reading through information about Bargaining, I found out that the film is directed by Im Soon Rye, one of  KOrea's leading female directors. Her movies promote women  and women empowerment.  I wonder if she has met SYJ?  I hope she does a movie with her as well.

Oh I didn't realize this! Awesome

Why is Binnie waving his hands like Jinnie in that Bench video :lol: Literally just like her Jennyhouse behind the scenes lol...yay 2 hand waving :wub:

:heart4:

why did hlscience delete the video they gave us the other day LOL!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

The fact that their two hand waving is the same is amusing :lol: So basically he copied her since she did it first :lol:

also he is wearing a polo t shirt and they gave him a toy gun? (what is that?) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Also I thought he said he wasn't the type to say I love you but he says it here with two hand waving. Are you sure it's for your fans :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

I'm sorry, this is too funny not to share. HB is so good at modeling clothes, other people can't help but copy his look. :joy::lol::tounge_wink:

• LOL 24

Siempre he estado pendiente de este foro, la verdad es que no sé nada sobre cómo publicar cosas aquí, pero mi amor por Binjin tuvo que descargarse en algo y por cuánto los amo, decidí hacer un fanfic para estos tiempos de sequía, que es lo que creo que sucede. Cuando no los veamos, espero que les guste y puedan atravesarlo.

https://my.w.tt/icdaiSAQ17