Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why is he wearing like that hahaa. Maybe the flight will be cold and later he will just wear those shorts LOL

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, there's layover in Qatar (right?). It is cold in the Doha Airport, and very hot right now in Jordan.

I love the tights though. He really is a simple guy. Love his attire. So simple yet classy. :heart:

2 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

HB on board the flight in Business Class...

wow! we have eyes on the plane even. hahaha!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

I love the tights though. He really is a simple guy. Love his attire. So simple yet classy.

I agree, I kind of love sporty HB even better than suited up HB. I wonder if those are compression tights to help with blood circulation on the long flight.

Stay strong, shippers, these months will go by in a hurry. This is one of my all-time favorite images of BinJin. You can't fake the soft look in his eyes and the gentle smile on his lips.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Hmmmm, is it baby fat, shadow or scratch fm someone :lol:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, b.elle said:

Beefcake Bin!

Yejin, enjoy it. Enjoy it for all of us please. (: <3

Browned and buff! Such staring from the entire airport, and yet he still gave a friendly wave to the paparazzi. Seems like he was in a good mood--maybe after spending some quality time with his special friend? We know it's true! Their schedules were a-matchin'. Adorbs. He was looking all kinds of fine. That's a video to watch on a loop, appreciating that hot bod.

:shaq:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

4:30 am my time, waking up to too many airport stuff, unbelievable! And everyone so eagle eyed. That footage supposibly inside the plane--must be from another flight before? Bin in a white mask here and wearing a watch. He didn't have watch on in airport footage.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 7

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why is he wearing like that  Maybe the flight will be cold 

what HB wearing is probably a leg compression leggings/stocking to prevent formation of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), due to long hours of flight. (might be  from a doctor's advice?? :transforms:)  

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 7

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe the same with John Kransinki and Emily Blunt?

John Krasinski was actually warned many times before working with Emily Blunt on A Quiet Place that working together could lead to divorce. Of course they proved those naysayers wrong, but the fact that he was warned means there are inherent risks working with your spouse in the same movie.

In their case, not only was John acting alongside his wife, but he was also directing her (he directed AQP). So there's more pressure and risk in their case.

Another high profile divorce that came shortly after filming a movie together was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in their first movie as husband and wife, By The Sea.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

@ElectricHearts   So I noticed in this video that his car kept waiting there, till he entered the Airport. 

So there was definitely someone from his family/ Jinnie inside as they would have liked to keep a watch on him till he enters the airport. ( We all do that with family/ loved ones). 

He couldn't turn back and wave at the car as it would have made it obvious. If it was family then don't think he had to be so cautious. So it must be Jinnie only. 

I was originally trying to make out the hand gesture they were doing lol. She puts two fits on top lol , she nods, he does an ok signal? It's a mix between a thumbs up and he shakes his hand like in the middle. Then she nods lol.

Like I noticed the lady had gone back into the car. It is true the car doesn't leave lol.. :lol: Wonder when it left lol.

Although I wonder when the luggage arrived lol, no one came with them. Did they get special check in privileges this time? lol

@slowpoked interesting. I think only Kristen and Dax seemed to have it fine when working on those 2 movies together when Dax was also directing besides starring. They did wait to get married and it was just a marriage certificate in the end as they were waiting for lgbt being able to get married in LA as they have many friends who are.

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

Hmmmm, is it baby fat, shadow or scratch fm someone :lol:

It looks like a scar to me lol. Maybe he hurt myself while filming?

Do you think they just decided to prep his facial hair for Bargaining? So the makeup artist in Jordan don't have to do it? lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

I'm so happy HB kept his muscles. I dont think we are ready for his looks in that movie. He will be in the desert, facial hair, tan OMO this is a LOT! 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

1. His shirt has an under armor logo

From what I've seen, he is wearing Under Armour from head to toe :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Well @Choisamsook, that too that its a chartered flight. Only a select few can be on such flights, and if the footage is indeed from his Jordan flight, unreal that there should be a fan aboard the chartered flight and to post it at once in social media. Poor HB, almost no privacy. Ahh, the price of being a superstar!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

4:30 am my time, waking up to too many airport stuff, unbelievable! And everyone so eagle eyed. That footage supposibly inside the plane--must be from another flight before? Bin in a white mask here and wearing a watch. He didn't have watch on in airport footage.

it is the same flight. He put on the watch after he checked into security. easier than taking it on and off again. It may have been he changed masks once he was on the flight as the one he is wearing now on flight looks more breathable? if you google qatar airways and look under images, that is the flight attendants uniform too ;)

@Choisamsook He flew out on the red eye leaving July 12 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ElectricHearts. I see its a commercial flight from Incheon to Qatar, then the chartered flight will be the one to Jordan. Good idea to change the mask too, more breathable and can be disposed of after the flight, then back to the black one for the airport. The new protocols for COVID can be a hassle but must be done. 

At the rate things are going, I would not be surprised if in a few hours we will get photos or a video of his arrival. Practically  everyone's watching!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

From what I've seen, he is wearing Under Armor from head to toe :)

agree:D.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji definitely first time! I have seen ones where he is boarding his flight but not inside the flight before. Hope they respect his privacy :(

I have reposted the airport stuff too in my personal accounts but I  think this video inside the plane violates his privacy and that of the other passengers as well.  It's a little bit too much. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

@mamipoppins i agree inside the airplane is really too much. You usually dont even get those with Hollywood celebs too. People might like tweet a selfie or something after said flight. So I really hope once they arrive in Qatar and Jordan it won't continue too be crazy :( I don't mind getting more Binnie content as long as his privacy isnt invaded. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2