[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Teeners

Hi, thanks for that video. Yes, Binnie was waving to the girl but also he looked at the car (the way he turned his head) and seemed to be also gesturing at somebody inside the car. Well, we will never know who was inside the van but in my delulu mind, someone so close to him went to see him off:gangnamstyle:

As for the casting of CLOY (HB being the 6th choice), I don’t care at all because that role was meant for him. Had it not been HB who played Capt. Ri CLOY wouldnt be where it is now. The best selling factor of CLOY was, is, and will be the palpable chemistry of BJ. I know they can have chemistry with others but seeing THEM on screen together, breathing the same air, looking at each other’s eyes gave and still give us goosebumps that until now, we can not move on from their pairing.:hooray2:

MSTeam deleting the HB video and YJ channel made it more obvious: this ship is SAIIILING!!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

From watching all the airport videos, I can safely conclude that Binnie is not your average Asian male--

he's much taller and broader, built like a swimmer. From what I've watched in his earlier interviews, he was a competitive swimmer for 10 years (~maybe from 6-16) before becoming an actor. Towards the ends, he hated it, and would skip practice. He would wet his hair trying to fool his Mom that he attended practice, but forgot to wet the back of his head. There's pool scene in MLSS where Binnie is swimming--- his technique and form says yes, he is a swimmer. His Mom always caught him though. LOL. Being a Mom of "retired" swimmer, this made me laugh.

The videos from his early days portrays him as more easy going, talkative, and fun. I noticed the change in the videos after the 2 years compulsory military service. I've been told that most k-pop artists, actors, mature after they complete their service. My husband reminded me that SK and NK are in the "state of war" and since the establishment of the demilitarized zone are in a continued "stand off". I bet you this is drilled to the young men when they do their compulsory service. Yeah, I would loose my "jam" too and mature quickly as well, knowing this reality.

My thoughts during this time of drought. LOL

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

The theme was weird last nite like posts are in a mess and now my WHITE BACKGROUND is GONE and back to DARK MODE.  And I cannot find the THEME button.  Are everyone having this prob?  :fear:

I thought it was just me! It's so annoying!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

The theme was weird last nite like posts are in a mess and now my WHITE BACKGROUND is GONE and back to DARK MODE.

I had the same issue too. I think the other theme went offline. As per announcement, they had an update again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am not sure why there are misleading articles about CLOY season 2 and people actually believing those articles? I know the show has a lot of international fans now and they are just merely using the show for clickbait news. It is quite unfortunate. Same with Amazon trying to sell CLOY DVD lol Sigh..

I have a Google news alert for HB and I can tell you, every 2-3 days or so, the article about Season 2 from Pinkvilla or Devsdiscourse will pop up, with a slight variation in the title so that it is recognized as a new article.

And yes- people will believe what they want. And unfortunately, a lot of people are really gullible these days. Proof - I have a fan page with a small following, and I constantly  receive PMs from different people, asking me if I was really HB or writing love messages. This happens in spite of the fact that the page description clearly says fan page, unlike some that only uses his name, and chooses "Actor" as a page description. I wanted to ignore them but I feel bad and don't want to lead them on. So I tell them that it is only a fan page.

But this is the reason why a few of his fans gets scammed by people pretending to be him- thus the warning of Vast a few months ago re these scam artists.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

It doesn’t matter what articles are coming out or any tabloids think now if they even have merits. What matter is that worldwide viewers have already spoken (re-Baeksang popularity) and we should be forthright about it. CLOY was and is HB and SYJ!  No arguments necessary:).

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

@Teeners true! It is from MSTeam behind the scenes lol.. And he also made her laugh so hard :lol:. It also made me wonder if there was a photoshoot of this too that we never got.. Like I am curious what else they did that day besides that tvn interview

Oh I didn't realize she is pregnant? Aww they really took care of her. Plus he saw her in April for his fan meeting. SYJ may have too if she was indeed the MC for LJH's wedding then.  I wonder if they gave her a gift :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also since we briefly got sidetrack into projects taken/did not take in 2014/2015 time. Let's remember by HB choosing to do Hyde Jekyll Me. He got to film this scene in Daegu ;)

I  remember reading in SYJ thread that she also did something related to Kim Kwang-seok Road but I can't remember what year that was in the thread lol 

Also since he did Confidential Assignment, he heard most likely about SYJ a lot thanks to YoonA LOL! :lol: They are both giving her acting advice lol

Hopefully while they/she were watching that Binnie video that was uploaded recently earlier this month, they/she also went back to watch Binnie learning how to make coffee in Hawaii. Since Jinnie and director Lee were joking about it during filming of CLOY :P 

They/she would have a much easier time watching this as they/she knows Korean ;) Also, there is English in this. She can practice her English ;) hahaa. She can also laugh so hard at the fact Binnie got sent to do the dishes/clean :lol:

:heart4:

Oh my goodness... 
THIS ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Now that Papa is gone, Mama suddenly has lots of free time... as she was making coffee in the morning, she remembered Papa who made it for her and after she watched the reruns of CLOY and the BTS, decided to go find the video of where exactly he learnt to make coffee..

thats my conclusion how it ended up in the MSTeam Playlist

hehehe

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 3
  • LOL 19

@lovelyz thanks for sharing their story! So cute. I google it after. It is quite similar. I just only mentioned LBH and LMJ only because they are friends of them. So I was mainly giving examples of how busy they were working before and after they got married :)

@HappyForLove it is two parts. One he learns to make coffee at the coffee shop (latte, espresso etc LOL) clearly forgets when he had to do it for actual people. so he gets sent to do dishes and clean. he also learns how to pick coffee beans in the field. hehe. Coffee Beans one you can watch the sum up version here:

Sadly the official one is in like korean or viet subs. So you cant actually understand unless you know the language lol. I could only understand the english parts of the coffee shop. So I could make out what he was asking but I didn't fully get his responses etc lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Maybe, this vid just coincidentally posted in Msteam YT under Jinnie section (CH1) , or we can call it as destiny?

from my own experience when adding new video on my youtube playlist, theres two possibility,

1. I usually save at wrong place when i name my playlist with nearly the same name. For example: I name the ones as Walkindly and the other ones as Walkindly Yoeboo. While Walkindly i set it on public and Walkindly Yoeboo is on private more
  2. Its more frequently happen when i'm on multitasking work. Like when organizing playlist, but found other exciting video. Example: Like i want adding new video on my Walkindly playlist, but when scroling around timeline i found Walkindly Yoeboo content, on this case i usually confuse and put it on walkindly playlist. Its happen because, at the time, my stage of mind still on found a content for Walkindly playlist.
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh I didn't realize she is pregnant? Aww they really took care of her. Plus he saw her in April for his fan meeting. SYJ may have too if she was indeed the MC for LJH's wedding then.  I wonder if they gave her a gift

Actually the MC for LJH's wedding was not this lady, it was Park Kyung Lim (the MC for TN showcase, vlive). But I also didn't realise MC-nim was pregnant here and was in her 3rd trimester too now that I google it.

giphy.gif

Apart from how adorbs they were to MC-nim, it always amuses me how Jinnie wanted to try that hardtack snack after MC-nim was done with it :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

About the second season of CLOY, something I already mentioned, the truth is beginning to doubt, many will perhaps believe that I am naive (although the truth would love to see more of binjin in a second season) But as I said, I review pages of binjin and the  I Google every night and although there were articles, the articles have been constant for a week or two (mostly Vietnamese), it is said that a second season is being evaluated due to the insistence on netflix and if we think about it, binnie would delay two  months in Jordan, the script would not be finished yet, that jinnie would not accept her film in Hollywood because nothing is set in stone.  The thing is that there are many variables, only time will tell and if not, then I will hate articles for life :D

:waves:

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Actually the MC for LJH's wedding was not this lady, it was Park Kyung Lim (the MC for TN showcase, vlive). But I also didn't realise MC-nim was pregnant here and was in her 3rd trimester too now that I google it.

Apart from how adorbs they were to MC-nim, it always amuses me how Jinnie wanted to try that hardtack snack after MC-nim was done with it :lol:

Lol the "park"s no wonder it also sounded like the MC knew SYJ at the wedding too. It sounded like she hinting SYJ to catch the bouquet? I love that both of the MCs last name are Park. I was watching Binnie on the Confidential Assignment vlive earlier where also Park Kyung Lim interview the cast. She hinted at him to do a musical next because of his shoes and socks. He was doing Michael Jackson dance feet moves lol. Also SYJ when she was younger actually said that she's bad at dancing lol. Interesting come later it looks like she's good at it lol. She also wanted to do a Moulin Rouge kind of movie lol. I didn't pay attention to what year she said that lol. 

Also Binnie is really RJH or the behind the scenes of him feeding people meat as he's grilling for the scene.... He actually does this in real life. During My Way, they were grilling meat and sausages, I was surprised at the fact he was literally feeding everyone while he was grilling. Like literally putting the meat in their mouths LOL I was glad someone took over grilling because I was wondering if he was ever going to eat with how much he was feeding everyone else lol on his birthday 

SYJ really was looking through what he got and he said that was going to eat them himself and not share with anyone. I was like sure.. Ok lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Found this never before interview

any kind soul can translate what our Queen was talking about? She was asked to choose between

so Ji sub 

Jung hae in

jung woo sung

and 1 more

what she say?

of course we know her true answer

SYJ: I think you left out 1...

59 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah really, the MC for LJH's wedding was the MC for TN showcase? I like both of these lady MCs a lot. They are very popular for movie events and interviews cuz they seem to get along very well with most of the stars. I've seen the MC for CLOY Kakaotalk (who was pregnant) with other actors too like JCW and they looks so comfortable with her.

Similarly for both HB and SYJ's events, fan meet, promo etc they make a number of appearances. I believe its cuz both HB and SYJ are individually very comfortable with these 2 MCs. Esp the one who was pregnant during CLOY Kakaotalk, she had such a nice chat with YJ about marriage and having kids in earlier interviews and also with HB during Rampant promo. She teased Binjin so much during Kakaotalk and you kinda feel she knows something but don't want to "out" Binjin, esp her "you both are so close" teasing on repeats LOL!!  And the other MC, Park Kyung Lim, always tease HB and ask him to do Aegyo which she knows he hates LOL! I just love these 2 MCs interactions with both HB and SYJ.

I actually super like the male MC from the Negotiation Promo where he called Hyun Bin Bridegroom

that mc seemed very relaxed and confident yet he was very funny!

park kyung lim of the vlive at times seemed to create an awkward atmosphere hahaha where she asked Hyun bin to sing (*silence*) and also what is their favorite Beer snack.... It was awkward at parts and I felt bad for her but kudos to her for thinking on the spot since there was a sudden blackout 

but that vlive wow.... SYJ looked glowing and HB had all these tiny gestures of love, and love how they loved each other. SYJ was so unguarded and relaxed here, unlike CLOY press con where she looked so intense

see it below if you haven’t seen it yet:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1