[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

Hmmmmmm, 

LOL in regards to the golfing hat, there is a golf course in Jordan lol (if he finds the time)

his whole outfit is basically UA including his shoes. I found out from this HB instagram that basically wrote what he is wearing including where he got the face mask from lol

10 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

@ElectricHearts

The other two friends could have brought their +1s also. That would be more fun, actually. They would gather during the day and be exclusive with their +1s by night  to cuddle and kiss

that was my original thought but after she kept clarifying with the guys about this honeymoon. I don''t know anymore LOL

4 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

Lee Jung Hyun interesting interview, Soompi Oct 13, 2019.

About her marriage.

'I think that your friends option can be quite important. They're all actors, so they are good at judging people. I was nervous about introdructing my husband to them. My friends met him, and we went on trip together. They gave me the OK. After they became friendly with him, my friends said, He's a good person. He won't make you heartsick. And they were right."

See I remember this too. Maybe she put two stories together? I was very confused :lol: Honestly, I only can see friends joining you on this trip if it was like what happened at Dominic Republic with my friend getting married there/resort hang out. Like the close friends part of the bridal party would decorate the suite and stuff. If that was what she meant by they got us food and stuff? lol.. I mean you don't have to be there to make all this happen for them either lol.. I don't know. their friendship goals ^_^

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

The most unforgettable moment for our ship, when we received the unexpected sweet candies from SYJ.. 

I really hope Jinnie will do it again in future. Pleaseee.. :rolleyes:

Stay strong guys !!

OH MY GOSH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PUT THIS AS THE BACKGROUND MUSIC! IT'S SOOOO BINJIN!! 

"No chance, no way, I won't say it no no.

You swoon, you sigh, why deny it? Oh oh" 

:highonflowers:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Just marvelling at how far our BinJin  have come ... from a little movie where they acted through a monitor to a massive drama that catapulted both of their careers into the stratospheres... even Bin remarked he couldn't believe the immense success of CLoY.  CoViD-19 did play a part in making people of all nations  watch in front of whatever device they have but once they were there, the star power of BinJin was what held them there. The moment that sealed it for me was when RJH/HB came out of the back of the jeep, on a motorcycle, in stunning slo-mo --- this ahjumma actually stood up, in my living room, to holler at the screen, " This man is so hot!!!"  :fullofhearts:

And now Bin is back at the airport, looking more fly than ever in his black bucket hat ... really, if you look back at his MOTA days, he seems more at ease now and dare I say, inspired? ... (nah,) ... in the moment ?... (closer) ... in love?! ... that's it!  If we are in the dumps because he'll be away for three months, imagine them apart for that long ... ( going into delulu mode), our girl is technically free until March of next year ... and since she is the super-stealth ninja of the two  - there can be a rendezvous in the Jordanian desert ... 14 days is a mighty long time in quarantine with a movie crew ... in the middle of that desert ... just saying .... :highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@cgb1108 I think it is now 5 days only in that hotel for quarantine (8 days in total). If they started 3 days quarantine in SK beforehand ;) I assume he can spend time on his phone lol, TV, read his script, prep for his interview and other stuff while being in that hotel room :lol: It should have nice AC at least ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

If I did math right (lol), 5 days in quarantine makes the last day to be July 17 

July 17 was when they met at PIFAN lol. So when is he doing that Jordan interview? :lol: Since they already met up with him briefly when he was at the hotel from that instagram story?

I look at the time difference in SK and Jordan. So Jordan time is 6 hours behind SK. That isn't that bad LOL!

pifan.jpg

:heart4:

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Okay. Since I've mentioned Spain's version of our BINJIN ---- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, I found an article analyzing their body language when they are together, indicating the strength of their relationship.

I'm posting it here since a lot of it we shippers have observed in our OTP.

READY. SET. ANALYZE!!:doggie:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/relationships/g32390371/penelope-cruz-and-javier-bardem-body-language-analysis/  

CHEERS!

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Thank you my dear @Felizak@tfor 

I have to stop right here because I am crying and have to bring myself to the present.  Today is July 13, 2020.  Bargaining has not even filmed the Jordan segment yet.  And I am here anxiously waiting for my CoVid result.  Virtual hugs to everyone- we will be okay. We have all the ammunition we need to get through this. And we have each other.

Much love in the name of BinJin

Stay calm while waiting for your test results hope its just routinary. Let's all continue to rewind our BinJin materials  to tide us over the following months. Stay strong and healthy everybody! And I second you, much love in BinJin's name.:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Lurked thru the IG stories of Bashar Al Borini, the Kpop Ambassador which Vast contacted,  earlier today. He confirmed that Hyun Bin and entourage arrived earlier today at dawn. He described Hyun Bin as Tall, good looking and, beautiful man. Bashar was in shock he spoke in Arabic, though he knows how to speak korean. He also mentioned HB is staying in one of the Amman Hotels, but can't disclose which, for privacy issues. He said he will visit him everyday and take a lot of pictures, but cant post, again coz he's not allowed. The Bargaining peeps are not allowed I think to leave until a certain number of days. Bashar also said he would bring him Jordanian food (mansaf). 

I asked someone from Jordan to translate by the way.  

If someone here can translate better that would help.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCloPxxAn2D/?igshid=x9ppbyxhh9yc

Thanks so much for posting this update! Great to know HB and the team arrived safely and is  now resting at the hotel. Looks like they chose to do the 8 day quarantine all in Jordan. Which means Binjin got to spend time together over the weekend before he flew. 

How i I wish I understand Arabic now! I’m also curious how Binnie sounds speaking Arabic in his sexy baritone voice. He must have learnt some for the trip and also the script. 

@Jhari♥자리  Did the Jordan influencer say that HB is very gentle? That is  such a unique observation though we know it’s the truth Lol! Thanks in advance for the added translation from your husband. Look forward to it!

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

But what I sense is that he finds him so gentle and they arrived around fajr time in Amman which was around 4 to 5am. He spoke a little arabic, probably greetings like normal greetings (this guys was in awe, hahaha!). He said he'll bring all types of food for them, korean, mexican and even Mansaf (which is a traditional Jordanian food). He also mentioned something about them staying in the hotel for 8 days (so yeah I guess you're right about the quarantaine period @ElectricHearts).

If he said 8 days, then that means they didn't do the 3 days of quarantine in SK. That would make sense though, I think it is safer to do all 8 days in Jordan instead. Hope he brought his laptop or tablet/whatever computer tech he has LOL! I don't think a phone and TV will last him that long for 8 days in a hotel room :lol: The journalist is very nice! Hope he asks some good questions ;) Whether it is 5-8 days, it will either happen post PIFAN anniversary date or on July 22 ;):lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@TotoroSY I know :lol: Like is it his face? Like why is she always laughing and finding him so funny ^_^Sometimes he doesn't need to make any effort at all to make her laugh hahaa. :wub: I also like the hospital scene where she says he looks cute lol hahaa 

Things I notice now LOL! They like to own Tumi luggage and change their cellphone covers :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

Hi guys since Hyunbin is away and we won’t be getting any crumbs anytime soon I have resulted to writing fanfics.  This is my first time so it’s not as good as others but if you’re bored or desperate for binjin content please check it out.  It’s not finished yet but I will try to update it as much as I can since I have nothing to do now.  Feel free to comment on how to improve my writing. And a great philosopher once said, “thank you sooooo much” :lol: I hope you guys enjoy it :heart:.https://www.wattpad.com/user/yejincontent

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Excuse me while I delulu regarding the quarantine time...

If i remember right we were discussing the news that said it is 3 day quarantine in SK and the remaining 5 days in Jordan, a total of 8. 

Could it be that SYJ put her foot down when she heard about this 3 day quarantine requirement in SK prior to HB's departure??? 

Especially since the 3 day fell into a weekend and I am sure she had wanted to spend as much time with Binnie until the very  minute he had to leave for the airport (or the last minute till he had to go down his heavily tinted van at Incheon,hehe). They needed babe time before he literally has to spend time in a desert!

Knowing no jam Binnie, i am sure he is a stickler for rules and would have complied with this 3 day quarantine in SK. However, how could he refuse Jinnie??? For sure he would have reasoned with the rest of his co-stars that they need to spend quality time with their significant others as well prior to flying out to Jordan, so that they can all spend an 8 day quarantine at their hotel. OR, he would have asked the film crew to fix the shooting schedule so that he can shoot later than the others since he prefers to do the 8 day quarantine all in Jordan. I am sure he would be accomodated! ;)

Ok enough craziness. Back to work!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1