Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

43 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

There is no sound ?: this scene the cfans zoomed in is while the camera pans out to show the landscape and them being happy and then credits roll . It’s the last episode . Not a bts . 

Well in the reshoots for whatever reason again , it could be take 1 out of 5 or something . The kiss seems more professional than anything thus the nano second when they mess it up and separate . I’m talking about the new bts from the reshoots someone upload on twitter . 

the fact they have yj crying in each kiss except two of them should be a factor for them finding difficult to kiss I guess or they said cut or something because they didn’t like the angle . It will surprise you how shooting kiss especially in drama is more professional than anything. 

I take it back . The director says CUT when she is about to kiss him . We are robbed for real Hahahaha I guess he wanted a different angle at that point shot from his POV . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

Manager or not its still a receipt for me haha

He is Binnie's P.A. And yeah..it is a reciept for us..Jennyhous_Jenny went on another liking spree..And this one is from Binnie's side..Seems like a vast employee will need to check his DM soon... :approves:

We will just wait and see if that person likes any Binjin content as so far the shipper account hasn't posted anything..

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 hours ago, Teeners said:

'm sorry, this is too funny not to share. HB is so good at modeling clothes, other people can't help but copy his look. :joy::lol::tounge_wink:

OH , just realised today that the scene which Hyun Bin wore this sweater  was filming before December 2019.   A piece of your mind script reading was at the beginning of December 2019.  

Hae In copied Hyun Bin's look  :D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, Teeners said:

I'm sorry, this is too funny not to share. HB is so good at modeling clothes, other people can't help but copy his look. :joy::lol::tounge_wink:

Speaking of there is this running joke about JHI being their son lol and I guess it fits here too esp I just read the comments under that tweet about that comment HB made about wanting his son to wear the same clothes as him LMAO. 

But also can we talk for a second about how that sweater filled out his chest so perfectly (it’s not even his best outfit in CLOY) I never really noticed it until I saw the JHI pic next to it................ :hwaiting2: 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

That’s great news @eLizza!!! :hooray2:. BTW what exactly does a black heart  emoji mean? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, eLizza said:

No...it was not an accident!!!

:heart2beat:

how come i couldn’t see his following you? im not sure though if i am on his right account 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

how come i couldn’t see his following you? im not sure though if i am on his right account 

yea they are both following each other. That is where I will end the conversation on that. Everything else will be in the club :lol:

where did that Swiss reshoot video come from? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, I couldn't find the post I wanted to reference- so hard with this dark screen!

But regarding the tongue topic. I have seen episode 16 ending videos where YJ's tongue is seen and where HB's tongue is seen, and somebody commented that is not done in K-dramas at all. I don't know much about K-dramas, but I do know based on articles that I've read that french kissing/tongue is also a no-no in Hollywood, and that you do the tongue when you fancy the other person (at least according to Daniel Kaluuya, from "Get Out" and Black Panther"). Here's the article:

Re Hollywood Kissing Scenes

So you can make your own conclusions here :P

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

54 minutes ago, eLizza said:

No...it was not an accident!!!

:heart2beat:

never mind i found both of you haha it means a lot!!!! BINJIN is real!!! is that his reply the black heart?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1