Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Ooooolala,  I love HB dark and bulky figure. Suit him well. whats up with the 'just went out from gym' look? Last min workout with his close friend?  Anyway,  he looks comfortable and hot even with that sporty look.  Good luck with your LDR and shooting Bin-shiil. Fighting! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@nqreadIt's not just you, he really does look tanner than usual. A last-minute golf session, I like the way your mind works. :P

I love how HB's looking like a spokesperson for Under Armour,  being decked out in it from head to toe.

Ladies, don't kill me. I love HB, his face is unparalleled, and I understand celebrities are always covered up at airports. But...that bucket hat is not doing him any favors. :lol: Maybe he needs to cover up a new hairstyle for the movie?

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

OMO!! Moustachio Binnie!!

His arms are so muscular!! And the GOLF TAN is very clear in this video LOL!!

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

And HB with facial hair for his role in Bargaining. 

98-FE4-A37-5931-4779-88-DC-A24-D5216952-

• Like 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

i know! how did he grow a mustache already lol

oh airport footage LOL! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Lol why did she only mention SYJ before then 

sounds more like damage control now! lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

i know! how did he grow a mustache already lol

oh airport footage LOL! 

Ya how he grow his moustache!   loook so diff like a HOTTIE AHJUSSI:joy:  

did u see he is wearing short w tight and “under amor” fm HEAD to TOE!:joy:

BJ nation no need to sleep tonite cuz we wil be waiting for his arrival footage later lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Comparing with HJM's tan. I guess it is similar

@bin-jin I haven't processed everything yet LOL! I basically woke up to soo many airport stuff of him. I haven't even fully looked at everything :lol: Why is he wearing like that hahaa. Maybe the flight will be cold and later he will just wear those shorts LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3

46 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

he truly is!  He had the vision of our OTP and it was not even that of the predictable formula of a romantic drama but that of roles that are outside their respective comfort zones.  Thankfully, both of them took  to the challenge.  This is the BinJin narrative and Director Lee Jeong- Suk (is it my delulu mind but doesn't it sound too much like HB's character's name in CLOY?)is the architect who paved the way!  I hope he is aware of how grateful the BinJin nation is to him and what he  envisioned and pursued to do. 

I hope he, too, finds his ever after.

I remember someone on this forum had DM-ing him on his IG back then (you can found it at the backpage, if i found that, i will DMing for you), she said thank you has pairing BINJIN on his movie. I'm not really remember what exactly he replying, but i just remember he respond it posively.

wow.. you're right about the name.. Lee Jong Suk and Ri/Lee Jeong Hyuk sounds the same. He start thought about BINJIN since he was writing the scenario. Thats remind me at TN Media Premiere about he wish making film with them again.

i found this cute photo at the qoo. OP post it after watching TN stage greeting. Its amazing how people even has ship them since TN and seing their electrifying chemistry and interaction.

ma2wWQq.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, BJHope said:

The Jenny Likes spree: I don’t buy for one moment the idea that Jenny’s Likes are clickbait and business driven. She is obviously a successful business person in her own right (and since many BJ fans are interntional fans, we can’t do much for Jenny’s business in Korea no matter how many Likes she does), she’s a veteran in dealings with K-ent (thus fully aware of the consequences of her socmed interactions) AND is a longtime friend of SYJ . I don’t think she would be flippant about her friendship with SYJ, considering how much in the spotlight SYJ already is. For me, I am simply content to sit in my little corner giggling and playing Happy Feet with mine, relishing how Friend Jenny is thrilled for SYJ to be lovingly linked to HB. :smooches2:

I have been telling myself, “Pull yourself together. You’re not some naive, star struck teenager. You’re an adult, for heaven’s sake”. Yet, here I am feeling wobbly inside, struggling to find a coping mechanism for a possible upcoming BJ drought. With a shudder and a tremble, I drew up my BJ Survival Checklist for my own sanity:

1: Read (re-read) the first 300 pages of this thread, where the original sleuthing and analyses of evidence big and small were done by shippers who displayed the combined skills of private investigators, psychoanalysts and psychics. These form the CORE of this thread. Well worth the revisit.

2: Watch CLoY from Ep1 and re-experience the love journey that brought us here. Now that u have been in this thread and know more, some scenes will strike u differently. 

3: Savor the CLoY bts for all episodes - here’s a reference list

hbsyj-Kit1.jpg

4: Laugh along with BJ in the CLoY Youtube interviews - Couch Talk, Compliment Me, Mission Pong, DIY, CLoY TvN interviews and Netflix interviews.

5: Marvel the sweet flirtations of BJ in the TN promo era - Youtube, IG postings

6: Lie down, listen to soft jazz, close your eyes and recall all his gazes at her & her gazes at him.

7: Chuckle over the Metro Interview - the relaxed HB, the smile, eye squeeze, his thoughts of SYJ.

8: Gasp at the Tiktok interview. See the “Us” and the “We” sprinkled throughout like stardust.

9: Watch vid “5 BinJin Candies Last Baeksang That You Shouldn’t Miss” - Thank you to@GroceryShipper  for it. This is a persuasive rebuttal to HB supposedly “being cold”, when in fact it was all Gold! Here it is again:

10. Rejoice at Yeijinhand’s IG Likes of Baeksang BJ pics with couple captions. Just LOOK at this one below. It was written in Korean, so no way for SYJ not to understand its meaning! 

hbsyj-Kit2.jpg

Translation by celest1al:  The large words on the pic say:  “ Baeksang Art Awards, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin”. The caption says “Tell me it’s true that you’re dating” and yeijinhand clicked LIKE.:doggie:

Thank you @celest1al for your never-ending generosity to us shippers in translating stuff. We forget that you have a life and a day job and yet you make time for our incessant requests for translations! Hand to heart:heart:, thank you.

Shippers, if you haven’t seen/done all of the above, you have missed out on some big guns in a BJ shipper’s arsenal but it’s never too late to catch-up (there may even be more that other shippers can add to):).

If you have seen them, the drought is the best time to refresh it all by going through the Checklist diligently without rushing it, soaking it all in, morsel by morsel, letting the achingly sweet tenderness between BJ seep through each and every pore of your being and by the time you finish the Checklist.... HB will be back in SK in Jinnie’s arms.:ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Lol why did she only mention SYJ before then

6 minutes ago, binyeji said:

sounds more like damage control now! lol 

I agree it's weird to mention this now, a year after the fact. Definitely seems like a diversion tactic. This is what Lee Jung Hyun said on the 10/13/19 episode of SBS's Ugly Duckling:

“Ko So Young has recently started pushing me to have a baby. Son Ye Jin congratulated me a lot. She even came with us on our honeymoon. I see her quite often and we had fun then too.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358726wpp/lee-jung-hyun-celebrity-friends-reaction-marriage

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Another video of HB arriving at the airport. After he came out of the car, he kind of looked back and gestured to someone in the car. Oh my delulu is thinking if it is Jinnie in the car that he was looking and gesturing at. Lol.

:Megalol:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/159214951.html?weibo_id=4526009828800095

Also was he holding a gift? Is that his early birthday gift from a fan or something? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Too much airport stuff lol. I was even watching HJM's airport footage lol

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! There goes our HB in Maldives theory. :D  But that's OK cuz this one was a bit of a stretch anyway since we don't have a really solid proof except our speculations and guesses. Maybe its their girls trip before SYJ immerse herself into CLOY filming right after that. :D She was gonna spend at least 6 months with Binnie during CLOY anyway and had 2 overseas trips together for the shoot. 

Well she could have done another trip before Maldives lol.. He was free after his Hong Kong fan meeting lol..

I don't know did LBH not join LMJ? It is weird. Honeymoon and a bunch of friends? I would think their partners were allowed on this trip too lol. When I went to my friends wedding in Dominican Republic last May, we were allowed to bring a plus one (or friend). So it was like a honeymoon/wedding for my friend who was getting married at the DR resort. Also I have had friends get married twice too lol (small close friend/family gathering and later abroad for more friends/family gathering lol One had it in Japan and one had it in Jamaica) We know not all of her friends made it to her wedding in April ;) So I can understand why she named other friends who came on this trip now lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Too much airport stuff lol. 

to divert the attention of the media and BJ nation lol. My delulu is working hard hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Safe flight binnie please stay safe and come back soon (hopefully before your birthday so you can spend it with that special someone) we need the other half of binjin :tears: . Idk why but this is tougher than post CLOY and TN era for me it’s probably because he’s going to be in a different country and they can’t ninja around SK together so this drought feels more real. Time for me to go back to depression mode so see you in 2-3 months everyone now if only SYJ would update something to lift up the mood or give us another liking spree :byebye2: 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@TotoroSY is it possible to get that tan from playing golf though? Is it that hot in SK to get that tanned? LOL

Since he had a break after his shoot in Seoul wrapped up, maybe it is not all golfing that gave  him his tan. I would like to think BJ spent some time in a resort relaxing. July is the hottest month there.  He does looked more muscular too. That broad shoulder. Sigh...

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, lovelyz said:

• So In conclusion,BinJin is Married lol Joke...but I guess we should always be grateful and really appreciate BinJin for giving us CLOY...I mean even though it must be enjoyable for them but it must be difficult too at the same time.But they probably didn’t expect such situation in the first place...it’s clearly their first time working together with their own bf/gf hahahaha just sayin...

Oh yes good quotes! From two famous Hollywood couples. I think Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell seemed to have it more easier time working together. Maybe the same with John Kransinki and Emily Blunt? Although DS and KB worked on a movie together in the past, it was before they became a couple (similar with the ones you have mentioned). So the other two projects later, Dax wrote/directed/starred in the movie with her. I guess it also depends how long you have been in a relationship with the person when you are filming again with them ;) So it is more understandable why they kept doing certain things on set or even said that during the filming of the hospital scene or how they would answer certain questions with dot dot dot or not fully answering the questions lol

@Beadharmony yea the question is where :P;) but I didn't want to go there. Hence why I said he got a tan hahaha

@loveintheair time has passed so fast. I haven't eaten anything yet and it is lunch time now LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Still can't contain my happiness. I dont know if I can sleep. But seeing our HB airport vids and pics and especially our send off gift to him received by no less than HB himself...

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1