[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hahaha! Yah i saw that tweet too. Wait i’ll try to attach the tweet. Checked MSTeam’s Youtube account too and it’s true!

someone from ms team is definitely watching Hyun bin’s vid. I wonder who this person is :omg:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

does anyone remember when recently or what page we were talking about hb remembering syj at pifan and she talks about sega cameo and how he likes rom coms lol. I keep back reading and can't find it LOL! I don't know if it is because of the new theme and it makes it harder for me to find stuff :lol: i just need those articles. so i dont need to keep looking for them again lol

oh nevermind i see it now LOL 

my favorite HB video recently hahaaaaaaaa

THAT IS SO FUNNY

I keep bringing that video up lol. how he loves sunset, clouds, rainbows lol. why did it get added to the playlist hahaa I even had saved it to my playlist recently too hahaa

That was why I kept wondering if that was what they did in Switzerland lol

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

MSTeams Official admin in Youtube forgot to change his account and saved a HyunBin video in CH1: Son Ye Jin channel. HAHAHAAHA!!! Or is Yejin that admin? Hahaha.:cries3:

How did it even get noticed by people? LOL!

Honestly, I wonder if this is Jinnie watching hahaaa.

It is a good one to add to a playlist though ;) hahaaa

@bin-jin send themselves a dm you mean LOL :P 

why are they watching this though hahaa. besides the obvious reasons i keep bringing up on this thread lol

the new light mode is so bright white though lol. i am not sure if i am use to this now haha

noo they noticed too fast :PAt least we enjoyed that moment for a bit lol

it is 8:50am in Jordan time lol. 2:50pm SK time

:lol: At least he should be up now hahaaa

:heart4:

That HB account made the video private now? What happened? No lol maybe it is still on their channel 

Oh Jinnie. You miss him already? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

MSTeams Official admin in Youtube forgot to change his account and saved a HyunBin video in CH1: Son Ye Jin channel. HAHAHAAHA!!! Or is Yejin that admin? Hahaha.:cries3:

And the video was removed:hwaiting2:

• LOL 9

@Samsam i don't think it was them. the hb account made the video private. so of course it wouldnt show up on their channel now lol. it was from aloha cafe dreams dvd. no need to make that video clip private lol. 

plus they had to choose which playlist to save it too. It is actually not a simple mistake to make LOL! unless the person who did it doesn't know youtube ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Samsam said:

And MSTeam just removed the vid! 

MSTeam got a memo!:hwaiting2:

Waah, even I who searches Hyun Bin in YT won't get to see that video unless I scroll so hard and type in key words. That admin is such a huge fan! HAHAHA!!! Ehem, Jinnie, ehem.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Samsam i don't think it was them. the hb account made the video private. so of course it wouldnt show up on their channel now lol. it was from aloha cafe dreams dvd. no need to make that video clip private lol. 

plus they had to chose which playlist to save it too. It is actually not a simple mistake to make LOL! unless the person who did it doesn't know youtube ;)

Oh yah, you’re right!!!:lol:

so cute though that it’s on MSteams playlist :omg:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

plus they had to choose which playlist to save it too. It is actually not a simple mistake to make LOL! unless the person who did it doesn't know youtube ;)

Why did they made it private? Hmmm? Maybe the uploader is not a Binjin shipper, I guess. HAHAHA.

• LOL 6

hlscience finally uploaded this video back (honestly i dont know why they deleted it before LOL)

then they also now uploaded this

@Ri Se Ri maybe they noticed their account was being tagged and didn't want to get in "trouble" or something maybe? I feel like they are a shipper but I cant remember now LOL anyways it is still on my playlist it is just listed as private now lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

On 7/14/2020 at 2:29 PM, ElectricHearts said:

hlscience finally uploaded this video back (honestly i dont know why they deleted it before LOL)

then they also now uploaded this

@Ri Se Ri maybe they noticed their account was being tagged and didn't want to get in "trouble" or something maybe? I feel like that are a shipper but I cant remember now LOL anyways it is still on my playlist it is just listed as private lol.

I agree it could be inconvenient on their part. At least we already have the receipt. Hahaha. Oh! I love the music on that hlscience video, it speaks "HAPPILY CONTENTED".

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@ElectricHearts

Ah i get the pic now.  no wonder I cannot find the vid under that HB acct. She has alot of HB old vids which you can enjoy too.

Maybe that HB acct saw our BJ ig & tweet or our forum:rolleyes:  It was sitting nicely in msteam with YJ vids 6 days ago till someone found out today lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

25 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

It's not a trivial thing at all. This is huge news. :eatscookie: Well, maybe just for me. Hahaha.

It’s not for me too. Hahaha :hwaiting2: this is just so cute. Why did it have to be saved on Ye Jin’s playlist. 

They had to post a new video of one of their talents. Way to go, MSTeam. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

Ah i get the pic now.  no wonder I cannot find the vid under that HB acct. She has alot of HB old vids which you can enjoy too.

Maybe that HB acct saw our BJ ig & tweet or our forum:rolleyes:  It was sitting nicely in msteam with YJ vids 6 days ago till someone found out today lol.

wait what?  It is my favorite one :P As it makes me wonder if that was what they enjoyed in Switzerland hahaa 

:eats2:

Also I think Peoples Asia has this wrong? Where did they find this info? lol

https://peopleasia.ph/pinoy-fans-vital-contribution-in-oppa-hyun-bins-quest-for-world-domination/

I have never read that other people were being considered for the role? Does anyone know? 

I have edited this post. It has been corrected that it is wrong as I expected.

• Like 4