Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

50 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Shipping is supposed to be fun...So enjoy being delulu as long as it doesn't harm any party.. 

I just hope nobody from our side starts pestering that P.A  asking embarassing questions.

100% agree. Let's pretend we're doctors and recite the mantra, first, do no harm. :P 

12 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

I know its too late but I just deleted my comment in hopes of not having another belmakang 2.0 pestered comment section. Lucky are those who have seen it poor those who are not. Thank you (I'm literally too late I know huhu)

Thank you for the gesture! It goes with what @eLizza said above, it makes me nervous when fans try to personally interact with members of their teams. :phew:

4 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

And now i just want to know what is the ex shippers think of this regarding HB assistant following BINJIN account. Don’t blame me guys i am just curious of what their excuses this time again LMAO 

I bet you mean well. :) Let's just please, please, please not have another incident that leads to a temporary shutdown of the forum. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

No regular person needs more followers LOL and jennyhouse jenny definitely doesn't need anymore follows. It is very simple :lol: yes he works for HB but why does a regular guy like him need anymore followers :lol: so more people can look at him work out and do regular normal activities? :lol:

I would be creep out if i randomly got a bunch of followers on my personal account LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, MASTERPIECE said:

Give them a benefit of doubt specially jenny i don’t think she did it to  gain followers. If they wanted that way they could have done that before when CLOY was airing. 

You cant blame others to doubt since it feels like hitting two birds in one stone. I'm just saying people are a little skeptical about it since she got something to promote for them (other side of the world pov) and some of us expecting so much (jennyhousewedding ehem) but still you can sense that big binjin shipper vibes in her. But HB assistant following that account proves that doubt wrong. Ok I'll stop right here. I'm out.

• Like 5

For those who belong in one of the clubs please check if your posts belong here or not, or they compromise the meaning of them existing in the first place ? 

I still don’t know what his PA wins in this scenario? If he needed he would follow a big account and make himself known by liking things . 

Bank? If he doesn’t like or follow more accounts people will unfollow him sooner or later just saying. Unless he is lurking and seeing BJ fans following left and right , creates a plan to fool the fan base in expense of his own company and boss? I’m not saying this is a receipt , non the less is a receipt that he and Jenny are doing this for their own benefit . Some of you need to be logical and not suspicious or having everything as a receipt or a way to make us look like clowns 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Hi everyone, I have been lurking to this thread occassionally. I am not really a Binjin shipper (although I like them together) but tons of friends are binjin shipper so I get familiar with this ship.

I am actually shipping another couple who is also Mujin's client, so since you guys are talking about Jennyhouse I also notice that Mujin is following 2 binjin shipper accounts. I am also wondering if mujin follows these accounts randomly? I dont think she does, she is quite famous in SK so I dont think she's following these accounts randomly. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, eLizza said:

Well we still don't know the real deal..I understand ur concern but sometimes I just want to go with the flow and wipe out whatever little negative thought that I have ... Especially today was a happy day..Drought has started and still we got some sweet crumbs .I personally think this drought won't be as hard as the one post CLOY cause it felt like everyone was so tight-lipped and waiting for Baeksang to be over.

However..the scenario has changed now.

Shipping is supposed to be fun...So enjoy being delulu as long as it doesn't harm any party.. 

I just hope nobody from our side starts pestering that P.A  asking embarassing questions.

Thanks for your words, I did not do it with bad intentions, it was just a comment because sometimes I see that we are too excited about the likes of those people. I think you were the only one who understood my message .... :)

And if I only have two messages written in this forum ...

:selfie:

Edited by zali_77
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

The same tweeter account has posted more TN DVD commentary eng subs. Here's one that I like, about HB not swearing or only swearing when he's alone. YJ laughed so much at this! It reminds me about how during TN promo, YJ was defending HB and said she never see him get angry nor swear. And in this video, the director also said he has never seen HB swear. HB then said he is not good at swearing. 

Can anyone dig out the video of YJ saying she never heard HB swear before?

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Also he swore while promoting Rampant? so he clearly swears lol.. when he is around guys lol

• LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1

@binjinhappypill also it looks like she is saying something though as she is laughing/covering her face like she normally does. He probably heard her. We don't know what happened the entire time. Just the clips we were given and the extra stuff from fan cams doesn't exactly give us the full detail of what happened that night lol ^_^ Just the way she acted even at PIFAN says a lot haha. I know they are at a public event. Probably didn't want to cause too much speculation even back then lol. I am sure something else could have happened while he is talking to Kim Woo Bin. She is clearly in the middle. I really don't believe she just sat there and didn't say anything LOL

• LOL 8
  • Insightful 3

19 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also he swore while promoting Rampant? so he clearly swears lol.. when he is around guys lol

Thanks for posting the video of YJ talking about never seeing HB not getting angry. Oh, did HB swear in Rampant promo? I thot he was just doing it cuz he was asked by fans or something. Even Dir Lee (TN) said he never saw HB swear.

Forbes actually reported about Bargaining production team filming in Jordan! And seems the quarantine is 3 days in SK and 5 days in a hotel in Amman, Jordan. This means.....Binjin didn't get to spend this weekend together cuz HB would already be under quarantine now....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saramerican/2020/07/10/crew-for-korean-thriller-the-negotiations-arrives-in-jordan-a-booming-location-for-global-film-production/#7e001dda1853

• Like 7
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

@bin-jin i don't remember where it is at the moment LOL! I will try to find it. I know it was posted here not that long ago. It was a video that included the TN bit of the swearing comment and then it showed how he did it for Rampant? LOL! Although what I remember from that video, he had such troubles with the phone app. MC was helping him - that is why he accidentally swore LOL! The MC later asked him to swear. So he basically swears twice lol. Unless it wasn't rampant and I am mixing up his movies now LOL! Let me see if I can find where it is LOL

Also they really should stop posting stuff on SNS since he unfollowed that bijin account lol. No need to post confirmation of someone's instagram activity lol. just you know briefly mention or away from SNS lol

• Like 3

This is just me going delulu right now but if Jennyhouse update SYJ’s cf on the 13th I’m going to take it as a sign that they’re married :lol: since we have been waiting FOREVER for them to release new Ye Jin contents. And it sucks that Hyunbin is quarantining right now I was really hopping they would spend the last few days at home cuddling :crybaby:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, September 22@binjin said:

PS- Guys I still don't know how to post tweets here , but you all remember everything about CLOY so I am just gonna write. The last swoon bts, Swiss scene outside the house by the lake. Did you all notice when Jinnie teased binnie that" it can't be the ending scene" Infront of the director , she put her arm around binnie and patted him on the back immediately after teasing while he was saying " Just look " while pointing towards the lake. 

Kind fellow tech savvy shippers , please help me posting that scene if you could.

What you're looking for starts around 15:59. :kiss_wink:

Also, at 15:33, it looks like HB is wiping away a tear. Swoon, indeed. Credit to binjinsgrocery on Twitter.

@TotoroSY, I'm super bummed to hear about the quarantine in SK. There's goes my theory about a last romantic weekend.:lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

You can still self isolate from the person in the same house :lol: Just have to be in different rooms 

It says you can serve 3 of those days in your home country. It just needs to be 8 days of quarantine in general. It doesn't mean that is what they are doing lol. 

@bin-jin here it is 

I knew swearing was in the title lol. So it was an easy youtube search lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Too much tongue, HB.

He probably wiped his tears of happiness after kissing YJ at the last filming day as I did not see RJH cry in this scene.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

Or we can either believe that these are all our reciepts as they have restrained themselves for so long and kept their mouths and fingers sealed till now , but after baeksang everybody around and including binjin is trying to hint for something big. It's happening at the same time oooh again coincidence. ( As for me , I chose to be on the receipt side )

And so with me. I take these as receipts. These are the people that read fora for their own personal indulgence  and  since having our OTP as client or boss, they are fans too so when they can contribute, they give hints so as not to violate any requirement of confidentiality.

There has to be an outlet for their expression and being like us, they give us hints.

Hopefully, in my "cross my finger state", the message is " be patient, it is COMING". :approves:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1