[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, cocolada said:

@BinJinfighter

I think you should edit your post & stop judging SYJ as it’s against Soompi rules

2. “Do not insult a ceblerity directly or indirectly”

We have no rights to judge artists’ personalities. Please respect their private life 

The line between juding/ bashing is really thin

I deleted those words. I copied that term from the Kakao Live MC.

I just want to make clear that I am 1000% for BinJin and I just felt worried when I saw in those two situations SYJ's response.  I hope I am just overanalyzing it and those are normal conversations.  I just saw HB's expression wasn't very happy with her responses.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hb-syj said:

Hi shippers,

Please ignore and do not quote a trolling post from @Fanaticbaby as I believe she is bashing SYJ and it’s against Soompi’s rules

@LavelyShai @youngatheart please kindly consider to remove the post from @Fanaticbaby at page 501. Thank you!

Hey! Please don't misunderstood my post. I am not bashing SYJ. I am just sharing what I read online. As I say, may or may not be true rumour, I still love SYJ for HB! 

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 5
  • LOL 1

With today's posts, even a lurker like me who promised not to write anything but enjoy the convo can't help to remind some of us that this is BINJIN's shipper's paradise. If we want those negative write ups, we can always find it ourselves. I burned my tongue with my coffee because of that information. This is a haven for me who's living a secret life as a first time shipper since January. And just like some of you here, I only plan to ship BINJIN. I can only see BINJIN. My cat can only see BINJIN, too and everything good about what they are sharing with us flaws and all. We are realists my cat and I. We didn't decide to help push the ship just because of CLOY. We won't be here if we didn't see a reason to ship them. My cat hates wasting time. :)

To all of you wonderful, wonderful BINJIN shippers, you're really a tough bunch. Keep sailing. We have a mast and sail to protect. I am with you all throughout.

Edited by Felizak@t
Add
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

There was another time Ye jin put HB in a hotspot, in the Kakao live chat show, she got a money gun machine and HB wanting to get 22% rate.  Ye jin said something like, you should put your money here if we get 22% rate.  He didn't like that comment shown on his face.

yes HB wasn't going to put his own money in it lol. I like their dynamic, they can show their likes and dislikes freely to each other.

3 hours ago, ann-tole said:

WE, fans, are the ones blowing this out of proportion, really.  Anyways, I really don't get the idea that SYJ should "mellow down" in front of HB, which I find to be somewhat misogynistic. We have to remember that they are not some made-up people in our fantasy. They are real people, with real personalities, with real complexities. They are more than what we see on-screen. 

So true. I find it offensive when people say they should or shouldn't say this or that to each other or change who they are to "keep" them. Maybe they like each other just the way they are and who they are to each other.

1 hour ago, citron said:

HB sent 3 heart emojis, 1 flower emoji & 1 beautiful lady emoji to SYJ, while SYJ sent him back 1 heart emoji.

I'm not sure they sent these emojis to each other bc it was a group chat and they were incognito. 

In that infamous interview of Yejin falling HB said "oolee Yejin" "our Yejin" in the possessive way. I thought that was sweet, he said that.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Sharing malicious content and rumors without the intent is still against any rules. Please be very responsible with content sharing. This is a happy place where everyone can share their happy thoughts and delulu’s  without resorting into maligning each other. 
Good vibes only, so the BINJIN ship can set sail.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@BJHope I agree with EVERYTHING you said. The paragliding incident has been discussed forward and backward and my conclusion is that HB did not realize SYJ felt the way she did about it (upset that he let her hand go), was made cognizant of it, and has made a conscious effort to not repeat the same action (for example, the artificial snow scene which you mentioned). No one is perfect, no couple is perfect, and as long as they are able to communicate and resolve the conflict, they can move past it (and so should we at this point) and hopefully strengthen their understanding of each other.

Regarding SYJ's strong personality, HB is well aware of it and seems to love it. She’s not just outspoken but hilarious, witty, and fun-loving. She adds spice and spunk to his more reserved and gentle demeanor. My theory (which is 99% groundless) is that his mom was a dominant character (from the interviews I've seen, it seems he has immense love and respect for his mom and the way she raised him and also he values her opinion very much) and is comfortable with women with that sort of personality. Again, all IMO.

Happy shipping and let's not get derailed :) 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Not all actress has a perfect work. Even Julia Robert got a critics toward her self up until NOW!

But criticism  and judging is different.

Once again i’m tired with these bunch of newbie shipper or idk what are they,  coming here and write nasty things but then ended a long hatred comment with “I'm still support binjin couple no matter what”  

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Perhaps we should also be reminded of what HB thinks about "speaking one's mind"?

According to HB, Se-ri and SYJ are similar for about 70%, because while they both speak their mind, with SYJ, she isn't obtrusive, meaning her speaking out isn't unwelcome or too intrusive that one will find off-putting. That's how HB sees SYJ.

And then, in the same interview, he said that what's attractive about Se-ri is...she speaks her mind. 

Now, go figure. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

why do i think that the negotiation is their flirting days and cloy is their relationship days? both of it shows their intimacy but in a different way..

During the negotiation, they still look polite toward each other, but at the same time, they're flirting with their action and compliments..

But during cloy, they seldom compliment each other (maybe to avoid looking obvious) but their intimacy looks much more intense, ( their skinship and interaction looks more natural )..maybe just my delulu haha

Yes Yes Yes! Agree with this.

Do we really need a confirmation, shippers?

Just like a lyrics from a song... "we started from the bottom and now we're here." Hahaha.

TN days ---> flirting / courtship stages

CLOY ---> relationship

Aren't we blessed to see them fall in love on-screen and off-screen (BTS, stolen moments on interviews, grocery shopping, etc)? Actually, if we sum it up, there's more evidence of their love off-screen than on-screen. And they gave us the masterpieces that are The Negotiation & Crash Landing On You. They could have really just kept their sweetness behind the scenes, but NO, they let us in those moments, some parts of their personal lives. Thank you HB & SYJ for letting us view even a part of your love story.

For fans/shippers who judge them, kindly consider that they are human too, they are not perfect. As for me, I will believe what I see.. that HB & SYJ are kind-hearted and beautiful human beings who happen to deserve each other. I love them both so I'm never ever putting them down. Let's protect these two, at all costs, shippers B)

Photo-Grid-1587873507172.jpg

Peace and love. How perfect can these two be.

• Like 4
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

The amount of fake-fan trolls on this forum truly is concerning. I get that we’re in a worldwide home stay period but don’t you clowns have something more productive to do with your time and energy? Go yell at the sky or something but stop venting your nasty thoughts on here by claiming “oh I’m a Binjin fan BUT” <_< SYJ is gorgeous, rich and unbothered by whatever nonsense some rando on the Internet is saying so that’s that, I guess. 

I think it’s about high time we bury Hand Drop Gate, no? It was clearly an issue that only two close friends knew about in detail, it was literally never mentioned again anywhere and it’s what antis keep bringing up so let’s never discuss it again for our own sanity. This is a thread for happy, heart warming and encouraging discussions between shippers, not a space to create gossip fodder and duel with anti fans so any speculation about that incident (or other things like YJ’s personality) that aren’t positive will only result in more conflict. Let’s bring this back to the real deal that we signed up for: Binjin’s bond and their (hopefully) written-in-the-stars marriage 

I don’t believe anyone’s mentioned this yet, but CLOY/SYJ/HB were mentioned on a popular variety show! CLOY’s impact is still relevant and powerful :D

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3