[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Hi team 

I'm a silence shipper but I couldn't hold my butterflies when I watched them exchanging the emoji's during their kakaotalk,, ommma they are really in love these two. I saw HB posted on the IG wearing a ring lately but on the right finger, I'm suspicious of a silent communion between them, he seems like he's using a motorcycle lately. 

Can you provide more details or a picture about the ring on the right finger on an IG post please? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

I saw HB posted on the IG wearing a ring lately but on the right finger, I'm suspicious of a silent communion between them, he seems like he's using a motorcycle lately. 

Isit in Vast account? I dont think HB  has a personal IG account though...

https://youtu.be/JVIq2fpt4PY

Sharing this nice FMV with a cute ending. There is also a very nice video compiied by eidelweiss which used HB's song This Man. That one was really nice and also the other one again by eidelweiss with the song "Its You'- right time, right moment. You can try to check that out too in youtube. I often listen to CLOY's OST all instrumental while i do work ftom home. Its really beautiful music. Just sharing.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want to show how popular CLOY is, in our Country, and this is one of those example that even a man is hooked in CLOY, he even edit his face. 

This is the noon-time show host/known celebrities in the Philippines "It's Showtime" , since Metro Manila is in total lockdown, they use social media to communicate while people can still watch them. In 1:36 Vhong Navarro (man in white) said to Vice Ganda (blonde hair) "Vice, you already watch Cloy, right!?", Vice said "yes" . Then Vhong said, "you didn't watched the BTS" , while showing his phone, Jhong Hilario (man in violet) asked "What it is?", Vhong said "It's CLOY" 

In 1:45 - 2:25 CLOY scene started playing with his edited face (Vhong's face) 

They are not just a host in a noon-time show "It's Showtime", they are known celebrities (especially when it comes to comedy) and dancers in 90's (Vhong and Jhong, their group called "Backstreet Boys") and Jhong is also a Councilor (Politician). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Go to IG under hyunbin_international account, it's posted on the 9th April he is wearing a green jacket 

I don’t see it there and it’s probably an old photo if it was posted on April 9. There’s no way that shippers won’t overanalyze a photo as controversial as the one you described :P

• Insightful 1

Yejin and Hyun Bin’s bickering reminds me how my husband and I annoy each other over the most trivial things but at the end of the day, we can’t deny that we’re each other’s best friend. He’s the love of my life but gosh, that man can drive me nuts sometimes (i’m sure he feels the same way haha) 

I like seeing Binjin bicker because it feels more realistic that way. Other celebrity couples just share the good side of their relationships—it’s  all for show. Binjin’s interaction just proves that they are the real deal ;) 

• Like 8
  • Love 12

40 minutes ago, M C said:

I just want to show how popular CLOY is, in our Country, and this is one of those example that even a man is hooked in CLOY, he even edit his face. 

Just to second the motion on how popular CLOY is in the Philippines...  two of their popular singers did a duet version of Flower by Yoon Mirae in the Sunday noontime variety show ASAP.

ASAP is the most popular and longest running Sunday Musical variety show in the Philippines aired via ABS-CBN (the Philippines largest media company). Dara of 2ne1 used to guest here and was a regular before she went back to Korea.

CLOY is only available in the Philippines via Netflix... but there are talks that rights will be acquired (ABS-CBN network is the local partner of TVN in the Philippines) and dubbed locally for broadcast. Testament to how popular CLOY is that they are already airing content even without local broadcast yet. 

By the way, singer on the right, Nina, was also popular in Korea for a time... with several Korean singers including Jessica, Jun Hyo Seong doing covers of her song (Someday). 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

8 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

There is this edited photo of them (pics from Pifan, edited to look like a wedding picture) really makes me imagine them like that coming to an awards night, holding hands while walking on a red carpet, how happy must it makes us all to see them together like that! I also hope they win the Best Actress and Best Actor Awards for CLOY. 

Lol. I'm not sure if it was mine or pickyseri's that you saw. Both of us posted on here the edited PIFAN 2014 photos made to look like wedding pics. I clearly had nothing better to do and my phone memory's threatening to fall dead. :sweatingbullets: I have a fanfic draft I need to finish on Wattpad, a fanvid I started last night, and I still want to edit some more photos! :joy: I can't help it... they look so good as individuals and as a couple! :wub:

Anyway, here's another edit. Had to put them beside each other as they're 12 feet apart in the real picture. The song lyrics in the background (Destiny by Jim Brickman) makes me think of PIFAN 2014.

Who would have thought that five years after PIFAN, they'd be talking about "destiny" while breathing the same air? :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, ann-tole said:

First, happy 500th page you all!!!!

Just dropping by to give my opinion on this recurring topic about SYJ "verbally attacking" HB. I think you all are over analyzing the flow of the conversation to be honest. This happens all the time! Sometime the person that you're having a conversation with misses your comedic punches, that's why it looks like the other person didn't like what you said. I think in those two instances HB simply just didn't catch on the jokes of SYJ, which doesn't mean she is verbally attacking him, only that sometimes conversation lapses into this, which makes it appear like they are bickering. I'm pretty sure they already forgot about it right at the end of the conversation--it's an unnecessary kind of bickering and that's why old married couples usually fall into this kind of stuff (lol).  If you look at SYJ's responses, she did notice that HB didn't catch her playful joke, that's why she relented at the end. She didn't push through it. WE, fans, are the ones blowing this out of proportion, really.  Anyways, I really don't get the idea that SYJ should "mellow down" in front of HB, which I find to be somewhat misogynistic. We have to remember that they are not some made-up people in our fantasy. They are real people, with real personalities, with real complexities. They are more than what we see on-screen. 

I agree, you need to look at the interview as a whole and not just certain sections, in order to get their true interactions. Taking individual sections allows you draw a variety of conclusions. If someone could post the link to the entire interview that would be helpful, or the reference if it has already been posted. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Restless said:

Here's another Filipino singer who wrote a song titled "Seri's Song" (Seri's Choice) 

And here's Sir Montie or Deo Endrinal (I don't know much about him) he is  well-known person under ABS-CBN (Media Company). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:54 AM, BJHope said:

My take on that is that her strong personality comes from having to climb to the top of K-ent alone, on her own steam for the past 20 years. K-ent is described as a punishing business, so you can imagine her having to be steel beneath silken clothes, to have gotten where she is.

I agree, she is currently wearing the throne of Chungmuro. Imagine how much efforts she has made to be at the top of the game.

Her close friend shared a story in below photo about how they have been through & got stronger over time in the K Industry 

I still remember how SYJ still looked cool & composed at CLOY presscon while HB looked a little stiff. Being a strong & independent woman, she has a strong mentality to deal with pressure. I believe SYJ & HB characteristics compliment each other well to keep a marriage life balance

B23-BE2-A0-A70-B-4-B61-8409-62-AA07-D7-E

@2:30 her costar said that SYJ has a strong mentality

• Like 4
  • Love 9

13 hours ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Go to IG under hyunbin_international account, it's posted on the 9th April he is wearing a green jacket 

That picture is edited btw:D

***gently reminders Practise social distancing and have mask lovely shippers when you are out:kiss_wink:

One of the comment i noticed from (lim_hyeoson) as its translated "cheer up together" meaning not to be alone yejinssi but together with your partner HB :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2