[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Phew, each time I am away from this forum, something happens. :D 

I am not even gonna quote that post nor the person who posted. Whatever is claimed, there's no way I can believe he/ she is a Binjin or even YJ fan. Plus this person is breaking the Soompi rules for this thread, and we can report that post. Totally uncalled for, and putting his/ her own POV as if it's a fact. 

@Kari  Preach it away gal! I also agree esp criticism towards YJ as being too assertive should stop. She is not. She speaks her mind, and I totally respect her for that. After watching many kdramas, kmovies and following news/ documentaries etc about SK, I am also fully aware of how male-dominated and patriarchal it is. That's why I am glad YJ has her band of girlfriends who are as strong and independent as her. They share they passion and struggles and help strengthen each other in this very tough society and tough industry for women. Girl Power all the way!!

And that is why I just LOVE YJ for HB (and HB for YJ). She is strong, yet feminine, straight-forward yet kind, funny yet sensitive to others feelings. He is quiet and introverted, but has a strong willpower, gentle but not timid, powerful and influential but never a show-off (same can be said for YJ). They are just a perfect couple and power couple together!! :wub: BINJIN ALL THE WAY!!

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Kari said:

lol i'm going to make a bold assumption that yejinatic1981 is just pretending to be a YJ fan.

My bold guess is this person may be a fangirl or anti-HB/SYJ fan and is playing reverse psychology to make SYJ look bad.

I feel sorry for those delusional and jealous fangirls who try to bash/ judge SYJ all the time. They wish their oppa to be forever single so that they have a man to dream about.

Their fandom is filled with delusion, jealousy and hatred. They are actually the ones who need help from psychologists.

• Like 2

Look at Binnie's actions at 0:23. He is so attentive towards YJ that the staff needed to be reminded for volume adjustment..:ph34r:.

Also just look at KJH' s expression throughout the clip when his lady was speaking. He barely looked at SJH.

On the other hand look at Binnie.. Despite being stiff due to the pressure in that presscon, he can't help but steal glances at YJ along with some occasional grin.:wub:

PS: SJH is really pretty and a classy actress.Her eyes are so beautiful and expressive. I m gonna watch her upcoming drama..:D

• Like 6
  • Love 10

On 2/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, Meily Jima said:

Sometimes I just want to skip a few months or maybe a one or two years, waking up with the news: 

"Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had tied the knot in a private wedding! Wish them well."

Then i don't have to live in uncertainty anymore. I can have a very genuine happy smile looking at all of their interactions during my shipping time. That would be the best thing that could ever happen in my entire life.

So I did backread and came upon this post and this is exactly what I feel right now hehe...

I've never been affected by a kdrama couple or hardly shipped like I am with uri BinJin. I kinda regret that I didn't watch the drama while it was still airing. I just started watching it out of curiosity (because it was really popular in Ph) and have nothing else to do because of the ECQ. Never thought I would be addicted to them and I think the only cure for me is if I read something like that post above hahah

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Look at Binnie's actions at 0:23. He is so attentive towards YJ that the staff needed to be reminded for volume adjustment..:ph34r:.

What cought my interest is at 0.34 , whats with the shyness. I watch some of her presscon (series, well you know the famouS) SITR she looks so in control, But this time she looks  so awkward. idk i can discribe.

And with that outfit gosh she looks so girly,  

And this fan art.. omg so cute :wub:

credit to respective owner. 

EWWYZbJUwAA9dMW?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • Love 18

Guys or ladies... I found a new hobby. Download Google translate in your phone, key in HB and SYJ Korean name into YouTube on your computer or Ipad and use the camera function to translate the Korean comments on their videos.  :w00t:  It’s quite fun :lol:

Example from v star press conference video

4-E4-F52-C1-CDD6-4083-9-E57-7-ECE987690-

If you only have your phone, you can SS the comments and import to translate. i found it fun because I don’t have a desktop to copy and paste into Google translation. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 6

10 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:
This is my queen flexing her Hermes, that will cost you  around $ 13200. 

I stan rich woman! 

Allow me to go off topic for a little bit, ladies, as my two Bs that I love... BinJin and bags... go hand in hand here :joy:

The bag is a Hermès Kelly 28 Sellier in the gold/toffee color with gold hardware. I'm just not sure if it's in epsom, courchevel or box leather. It is $10700 USD before tax for that size and structure so around $11770 if you bought it at the US state with the highest sales tax.

She has another Kelly Sellier. I actually just posted about it yesterday on my IG. :sweatingbullets:

Sellier Kellies are harder to find than Retourne Kellies. Even the Paris H mothership does not just give it out. Sellier refers to the rigid structure due to the type of stitching. Retourne is slightly softer, slouches overtime and usually is the first one offered to lucky shoppers if the Hermès gods even favored them.

So with Hermès bags in her collection, I am not surprised if the red Hermès Herbag and the red Hermès Kelly Ado backpack she used in CLOY in the Switzerland scenes are hers, unless, again, I'm wrong.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 9
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

They look great together but Bin looks like a player and loves fancy stuff, not sure. Ye-jin is very simple and she lives a humble life when not in front of the camera. 

I normally can tolerate criticisms and opinions and refrain from responding to those, even the negative ones, here, but for this one, I can't help but react.

1. Are we really going to judge the guy for the high profile relationships he had admitted to in the past? I don't think anyone's humanity or worthiness (to be with Yejin, in this case) should be measured by the number of one's past relationships. I was in seven relationships before I met my husband. Does that make me a player?

Like what Se-ri told RJH, sometimes, you end up going from one relationship to another thinking it would work only for it to fail because you don't really know that your fated one is elsewhere.

2. What is wrong if Bin loves fancy stuff? He has worked hard for what he has! His money, his business. And in case you're not aware, Ye-jin loves fancy stuff, too!  She has at least four $10K Hermès bags that you could spot in her IG account. She's not afraid to be seen with her hard-earned high-end acquisitions, the brands of which, aside from Hermès, include Manolo Blahnik, Michael Kors, Tod's, and Chanel. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. They work hard so they can do whatever it is they want to do with their money.

Also, did you know that HB, like Yejin, secretly donated a huge amount of money to help in fighting CoVid19 in SK?

So there. I know you're just concerned for Ye-jin but it would do all of us good if we could refrain from being judgmental re the decisions they've made in their personal lives. We're not privy to the factors that have led them to do whatever it was they wanted to do and bashing them based on what they bought when they've clearly worked hard for those does not really make us any better than those we judge.

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

Okay ..Comrades.. I have finally started to believe in the theory of herd immunity..

DISCLAIMER:  No I m not talking about COVID:tounge_xd:.

It is related to the scenario that we all are facing these days in this forum. At first when trolls were leaving nasty comments I accept that it used to bother me . Its not that I doubted Binjin but the personal attacks on these two made me sad.However everytime the antis attacked we stood united. As time passed by I started laughing off at those malicious posts which would occur periodically and didn't let them affect me. It seems like day by day I m getting immune to those hatersB).. It is like once you get the taste of this virus ,it won't be able to harm you again.

Just my two cents....

Edit: Regarding  COVID related herd immunity..I don't know. The experts and politicians are there to say..:phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, citron said:

An example of a strong and independent Son Ye Jin who is still rising in a male - dominant K-movies Industry. She is the only woman in Top 10 Box Office Sales ranking 2016

I have so much respect for SYJ. She is a perfect role model for modern women. And I’m glad that HB loves her for who she is 

Thank you for sharing this!! Yejin really is a queen. But I must admit, I'm kind of sad to see that she was the only woman on the list. I love YJ but I'm sure she herself doesn't want to the only woman in these top 10 lists. Le'ts hope things change in the future for actresses!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Okay ..Comrades.. I have finally started to believe in the theory of herd immunity..

DISCLAIMER:  No I m not talking about COVID:tounge_xd:.

It is related to the scenario that we all are facing these days in this forum. At first when trolls were leaving nasty comments I accept that it used to bother me . Its not that I doubted Binjin but the personal attacks on these two made me sad.However everytime the antis attacked we stood united. As time passed by I started laughing off at those malicious posts which would occur periodically and didn't let them affect me. It seems like day by day I m getting immune to those hatersB).. It is like once you get the taste of this virus ,it won't be able to harm you again.

Just my two cents....

Edit: Regarding  COVID related herd immunity..I don't know. The experts and politicians are there to say..:phew:

Haha.... what doesn't kill us makes us stronger !!! :D I still stick to my believe all these while.. ignore the trolls... the objective of their post is to generate a reaction.... when no reaction is given to them... then it is no longer any fun for them... B)

#ignoretrolls

#ingrocerywetrust

@Choi sam sook there were many cute fanart that were posted here and in the CLOY thread... but this fanart has to be one of, if not the, cutest of them all... :wub:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone, as I am a quiet reader on this forum, I take more time for observation and just reading people thoughts(which I mostly really enjoy, some of them are really deep and wise:)).

First,wanna say that- "haters gonna hate", and it is pretty much normal for every fandom. 
Looks like some fans are getting boring, that is why, their brain is trying to find some "delulu moments" and criticize another (even he/she is famous) people's life. There is no need to react on their negativity and jealousy.

I really fall for Binjn *shipping  paradise long ago. 
Personally - I do see them as a really calm family/couple in relationship that are lasting for some years.

Seems that, they've been together after Negotation for some time (doing grocery and stuff) - than they desided to make a romcom together as a couple, even that was a bit risky according to all that K_net pressure in industry.

But it was totally worth it, if they gonna have children (who knows what life can bring?) -it is gonna be super awesome for them to see Mom and Dad fall in love on the screen.(If not - someone's else children can watch CLOY  too))))

I agree, with comments that CLOY's  Plot/Storyline was written for them and they put lots of personal things from their own life to the screen.

So, I think that they gave fans more than enough information and love vibes about their feelings for each other during set/bts/ promo /PC and youtube videos. And Jinne in their  tour in s/a of 2018 had  already  put a big "he is taken" mark- when she started to post many of their sweet videos in her insta (yes, we know it was just for promo ok^_^)

Their actions were loud and clear.

And even that I was really happy to see tham doing "grocery" and living normal life in last year january,  I feel very sorry that it had happened (I mean,  pics went to public).
They are adults and deserve privacy.
I'm not the fan who is forcing tham for any announcements about their personal life status. 
They don't have to do it, if they do not wanna.

P.S.Here are  a bit more words that came suddenly to my mind:

Their agencies doing their job, so there is no need to take offense- they "deny" or keep information private about their actors and stuff. 
Coz,Entertainment biz like every business is a wild space. 
K-entertaiment and K-POP  is even wilder in its high preassure.

Once you do some emotionl step up -so that  competitor agencies and haters can hit you really fast.

And guys, I do not believe in close friendship between man and woman in almost of their 40's. Sorry:wub:))) It is just human nature,and we are all made that way.

P.P.S Thank you everyone, who writes here on Soompi their kind and thoughtful comments from all over the world.
You are really amazing.Hope you are safe,and Covid times gonna end soon.
Hugs and :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

I remember once Yang Kyung Sang(hope I spelled his name correctly), the actor playing Pyo Chi Su said that while shooting he didn't felt intimidated by SYJ eventhough she was a big star. She was always like YSR to him and that's why their chemistry was natural. He also said that if he is not satisfied with his shot he would hesitate to ask the director for a retake. But SYJ would understand that and urge the director to have another take again. From this I believe that as Binjin are senior actors, director and writer pay a lot of heed to their advices and suggestions. And many of the real-to -reel  scenes must be improvised by binjin only including the ad-libs. 

This makes me wonder that shippers could catch only a few already established Binjin related hints from CLOY . What if there are lot more Binjin moments/dialogues disguised as RiRi scenes which we missed to spot(Let me guess -the finger intertwining part  by HB from the second last bts??.). I bet even the director must have missed the connection between the improvisation and Binjin actual relation many a times cause they are such good actorsB)..(SYJ really shocked the director when she did the first koala jump. The director looked surprised as he was in the midst of saying something and SYJ didn't even let him finish. Later on he burst out laughing and almost reached the ground:joy:. Director nim must have had a lot of fun filming these two)

• Like 14
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I love reading your posts/responses. It is overtly and intellectually stimulating, heart fluttering/warming by also not delving too much on their own very private lives (for me especially, I am really new to this. I used to be just lurking around). It’s fact based on what you see is what you get and i think that’s how it should always be when we are shipping, with the exception when facts are confirmed by them. You always nailed the right words for me with the no rhetoric words when it comes to BINJIN. The no sugarcoating words or facts is what I live for.

@BJHope... I totally agree with what you said about being physically intimate (we mean it in a good way). I think it applies to both of them. I noticed during the PC when Yejin just casually link her hands with HB and the many more intimate moments on the BTS, interviews. I think those actions can only be done when you are really accustomed or familiar with that person when words don’t really need conveying anymore. You just have to watch them and you get that sense already. Also, I Love how their persona compliments each other. Their complexities are innately inherent, but together a match made. I’m glad they meet at this stage and time in their lives when both have lived and matured in the business they live, for they have a better grasp and understanding of the world they revolve in. 

This is really a shoppers paradise. I used to be just lurking around then decided to participate a little. I find some really intelligent conversations and heart warming readings. It took me a week to finished reading the threads. Learn a lot about BINJIN, but taking only the goods with me. Thank you everyone for keeping it real. Keep them coming without overly jeopardizing their privacy. Our BINJIN needs to sail, but we also have to protect them at all cost. 

• Like 9
  • Love 12

42 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Does anybody know which happen first? the cloy press conference or the swoonies interviews/other iv also?

I think The Swoon vids were shot first. September of 2019? The CLOY presscon was in December. You can check page 481. Someone posted something about BINJIN's journey from IG. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2