[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, binjinluv said:

I personally think HB should have never let go of SYJ’s hands in that situation. But it seems like he cared for his own safety than SYJ 

RJH covered YSR’s body with a gun shot, while HB run forward and didn’t see SYJ falling (his own word)

If I was SYJ I would have a doubt about HB’s behaviour. If he couldn’t protect me in this situation, so how about other situation in the future. HB has failed to give SYJ a safety feeling/ protective feeling that she may need to decide to settle down

HB may need to prove more to gain back SYJ’s trust after the incedent, I think

That’s rough and I think not true. If HB thought that way, he would never raise the issue during the interview. It was just an accident and he did not know about this. Sometimes I thought it would be the best if they kept the relationship in private, since so many eyes keep on scrutinizing them and some even used harsh words. If they do not have faith in each other, they may be influenced by judgements of others and can not keep their relationship. I am so sad to read your post above :(

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

I believe this is discussed on some pages ago :) There could be many reasons but to me, it's an accident. HB even said that it was the most memorable moment because he is very scared that something might've happened to her. And what they did on the interiew is bickering, usual bickering of boyfriend/girlfriend. No hard feelings after that, just part of the sweet moments haha.

I think HB loves her competitiveness because he is an achiever and competitive in nature too. They're both at the top in their lives. That to me, is finding your perfect match/soulmate :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, binjinluv said:

I personally think HB should have never let go of SYJ’s hands in that situation. But it seems like he cared for his own safety than SYJ 

RJH covered YSR’s body with a gun shot, while HB run forward and didn’t see SYJ falling (his own word)

If I was SYJ I would have a doubt about HB’s behaviour. If he couldn’t protect me in this situation, so how about other situation in the future. HB has failed to give SYJ a safety feeling/ protective feeling that she may need to decide to settle down

HB may need to prove more to gain back SYJ’s trust after the incedent, I think

Now i clearly know the reason why SYJ always keep her private life private. Being judged by the outsider who doesn’t even know what clearly happened. 

And also i know why old shipper left this forum. Because judgmental comment like this is  totally a joy killer. 

I keep reminding  my self that this is an open forum and everybody has right to write their own opinion. But then again, judging is another story and i personally hate that.  

We HAVE NO idea what is going on in their relationship. Or WORST we still doesn’t  even know are they together or not. 

We gathered here to be in one destination. THE ALTAR. And if worst come to worst thats not happen coz they choose they own life then i’m glad that this forum happen during this pandemic coz reading nice comment, watching those lovey dovey clip from them can ease my mind a bit  from bad news that i read on my daily basis for the last few months! 

Also girl, this is a SHIPPER forum. Being a shipper is hard, oh yess!!  esp when the couple we shipping is being hiatus and gone MIA. AND LEFT US WITH NOTHING.

As far as i notice, everybody here quite intellectual and mature, i can tell majority here are working girls. Who definitely already gone through some of relationship and know by heart that is not nice at all being judge by an outsider. 

So please next time keep that kind of thought to your self or just dm one of the senior shipper here to discuss  or not join this forum at all!

Sorry not sorry.

THANK YOU! 

And to everyone here, never ever let one or two comment let you down. This forum supposed to be fun thats why it called SHIPPER PARADISE.

For one thing is for sure HB AND SYJ make me  in love with love again. So let’s cheer that beauty and be a positive human being.

Have a nice weekend ya all.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

OKAY so I did a really stupid thing. I clicked a screenshot of the cable ratings table  because I think(pray that it shouldn't) today is the last day that CLOY will be in that 2nd spot.

I thought I'm the only one who did this. :D

As a fan of both, those comments which put either of them in a bad light makes me feel really sad. everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is shippers' paradise so please be mindful of that.

We don't know the whole story so it's better not to judge them.

"Both" are equally beautiful and brilliant human beings. 

Also I think you shouldn't consider yourself a BinJin shipper if you don't think like that. ^_^   

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, TotoroSY said:

Binjin Shoppers!! Have you seen the 2nd picture below? I haven't!! I didn't know that Captain Ri was also koala-hugging YSR during their paragliding scene down the moutain to escape from the villain and NK soldiers. So cute!! So they have koala-hugged each other back!

Yes, this was discussed sometime back in the CLOY thread... if I remember correctly, the shot that was seen in the actual episode did not show RJH koala-hug YSR... because they show only up to his waist... but it was shown in a preview video or something like that... because that shot shows lower than his waist.... yet another example of binjin mirroring..  :D

#ingrocerywetrust

Edit: Happy 500 pages everyone !!!! Happy Shopping !!!

Edited by BLurBLur
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Congrats everyone for reaching 500 pages. Will we have a dating or marriage announcement from Binjin when this thread reaches 1000 pages? :D Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy as well as keeping your spirits up in this stressful COVID-19 situation until then. 

And still no news of Baeksang Awards for 2020...:(...The Producer Award will be held on 28 Apr. It is my sincere hope and wish for HB and YJ to be recognised for their work in CLOY with a Baeksang nomination for Best Actor and Best Actress respectively. 

@Chewy  Do you hear of any news or updates on Baeksang? The organisers for Baeksang should at least make an announcement if it is cancelled, shouldn’t they? So it means it is still on, right? The COVID-19 situation in South Korea has also improved significantly. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, charray said:

@Chewy  Do you hear of any news or updates on Baeksang? The organisers for Baeksang should at least make an announcement if it is cancelled, shouldn’t they? So it means it is still on, right? The COVID-19 situation in South Korea has also improved significantly. 

I agree, its quite a renown event, so its quite funny that till now, there's still no news. The other awards have already confirmed to be proceeding, so im not sure why there's still no mentioned of Baeksang .. :(. Btw is CLOY eligible for the running at the other awards at well? So far, i dont seem to see them being mentioned...

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Came across this nice review of CLOY by this Filipino couple (who's staying in California). I think the wife used to be an actress in the Philippines. The wife is not a kdrama fan at all, and now she loves CLOY and loves RiRi couple. She also thinks Binjin is dating. :D  She also gave an interesting POV of love teams in dramas ie. if they are real or not (based on her actress past experience).

The CLOY review starts at 11:20 and RiRi/ Binjin talk at 21:15.

I agree with what she said regarding the pressure of being in a love team and under public scrutiny while being in a real relationship. But if I remember right..BJ started their familiarity pre-TN as per Director Lee over nights of discussions and drinks..Owing to this , even before they acted on screen they have perhaps built some raport which further developed during TN promo. There were several other projects they starred into individually with different partners but they managed to tackle certain odds and kept in touch despite their hectic schedules. 

As to the question of..will they stay until the end ..my take is ...yes it will not be easy for a couple of their stature to make compromises. Personal differences will come out as they sail through a relationship ..but ..if they really fell for each other and decided they want each other in their lives..they will be able to overcome those differences and obstacles together.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Regardings SYJ’s competitive personality, HB knows it well and he has let SYJ win many times. 

At the end, it is their private relationship, their life. If he has no problems with that, so who we are to judge them. It is HB/ SYJ who live their own life

Ps: It’s SYJ’s competivetiness that has led her career to where she is today  - Korea’s Box Office Queen

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Happy 500 pages everyone! Though I joined late (and still haven't read all the pages hihihi) I'm really happy to be part of this. I have no one to share about my "addictiveness" to our couple, so this forum is really helpful hahah

Let's not bring up the past, I'm sure BinJin has already kiss and make up whatever happened in that incident. 

I really miss YJ unnie, hope she can post soon in her IG. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Happy 500th page dearest shippers/shoppers!

I am still on repeat mode for CLOY after 2+ months. I just started watching a new blockbuster drama. It's interesting, but I realize everytime I watch an episode of that drama, it makes me miss CLOY even more. I was rewatching episode 13 and 14 yesterday, and I messaged my friend to tell her I don't understand why I am going through all this crying again and again, and she laughed. I don't think this fever is going off anytime soon.

Really thankful for everyone on this thread even though I don't post that often nowadays. It's become a routine/habit for me to check on updates every single day. You all have helped me cope with this CLOY and BinJin withdrawal for this whole time.:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

WOW!! 500 PAGES!! Congrats Binjin Shippers and Grocery Shoppers!! Let's keep on posting until this SHIP SAILS!!

2 hours ago, BLurBLur said:

Yes, this was discussed sometime back in the CLOY thread... if I remember correctly, the shot that was seen in the actual episode did not show RJH koala-hug YSR... because they show only up to his waist... but it was shown in a preview video or something like that... because that shot shows lower than his waist.... yet another example of binjin mirroring..  :D

#ingrocerywetrust

Oh really? i must have missed the discussion. I wonder why they didn't show the koala hug for the final drama edit. It would have looked a bit more convincing how Captain Ri can hold tight to YSR while paragliding. :D I am guessing it was too much skinship to show? LOL!!

It's just such a cute scene, however unrealistic it is lol!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wow!!

Happy 500th page all BinJin Shipper...

I'm so glad that we have so many topic that we discuss about our favorite couple. From their gesture, every picture, every interview. You guys just made my day. :wub:

Anyway, I just watched Late Autumn, If HB read this forum, I'm curious with the ending Late Autumn.  Where was Hoon? Did he died or got prisoned? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I wonder why they didn't show the koala hug for the final drama edit. It would have looked a bit more convincing how Captain Ri can hold tight to YSR while paragliding. :D I am guessing it was too much skinship to show? LOL!!

It's just such a cute scene, however unrealistic it is lol!

I think it's the unrealistic part. Lol. Several paragliders were criticizing it on YouTube. But they, too, agree it's cute. Hehe.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2