[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, nightskye said:

I don’t believe anyone’s mentioned this yet, but CLOY/SYJ/HB were mentioned on a popular variety show! CLOY’s impact is still relevant and powerful

@nightskyeyour whole post really cracked me up...:joy:..

Spoiler

Yesterday I got really annoyed as CLOY was unnecessarily dragged in some comments in an article with idiots saying," Don't know why people like it so much ?,it was a recycled mediocrity and one time wonder due to Netflix.People have already forgotten it just after two months.Critics panned it.It will not be mentioned in memorable dramas of 2020 ..blah blah.. :crazy:"

Usually I don't go bragging about CLOY'S popularity but seeing such blatant lies boils my blood and I just raged a keyboard war:sweatingbullets:..Not liking a famous drama is one thing. Even I don't like many hyped dramas but never questioned their popularity. Generalising one's unpopular opinion as that of the majority's is unethical. Many people are still rewatching CLOY .Obviously how will those ignorant fools know the records CLOY is making. Only we die hard fans keep its track.So I  challenged them to wait till the end of the year ,we will know who is the boss..For god sake it is a rom-com. So how can they even compare it with some real life makjang series. This year many good dramas have come out but they are of different genres and have their fare share of audiences. And ongoing dramas definitely garner more buzz.

Just because your fav got overshadowed you aren't supposed to get butthurt or jealous over the success of other dramas..

After all that fiasco, I come back and see the mess created in this thread . These people just want to drag unnecessary issues. However I m happy that responsible shippers are there to steady our ship. It will be better to just ignore and report the trolls.

Okay.. So I have never seen this pic in any of the CLOY related stills. I did a SS of it from a site. However I think it may photoshopped.

https://imgur.com/a/QoQU5LC

Now that I look at it closely..it somehow appears to be a painting.. I m not sure though. If it indeed is a painting then the creator is a genius. What do you guyss think??.Is it a pic or a painting??

But they all look glamorous in it.. Especially uri RiRi:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

On 4/24/2020 at 5:44 PM, aicila said:

I think you're right!  HB learned to tease YJ as well, since he's always a victim of all her teasing!

I do have a question re one of the best BTS.  On that scene right before RJH (HB) was shot in CLOY, the BTS showed YSR (JY) running towards RJH.  But RJH was not looking at her, instead, he was looking at PKB (one of his squads).  I always wonder, did he really made a mistake there?  Or HB did that to prank YJ?  :D

Another one is the ring BTS.  Did HB really commit those mistake?  Or he just want to tease YJ?  :D

Actually, when they were reviewing the video, Hyun Bin said that he was just looking at Son ye Jin and didn't knew that she was running towards him. They just said that he looked like he was to rescue PKB instead because of the camera angle. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What is happening with our last few pages? Salute to those who chose to stay positive, like me, regardless of those who overanalyze, dig very old rumours about our couple and present them in a very bad light. So unnecessary. 

To be in a very competitive industry, like K Ent, you have to be thick-faced, tough, full of grit and wise in any given circumstances. To reach 20 years in that kind of environment, we cannot question how they have managed to surpass rumours and intrigues, especially SYJ.  She didn't claim to be perfect in her interviews, her blunt actions/comments are subjective to each viewer. If you are sensitive, it gives an off vibe, but if you are as tough as her, you will understand where she's coming from. 

As for HB, very typical of a man whose actions speak more than his words. To those that have bf/husbands, we get his ways to the point I admire him for his caring ways. Watch for his non-verbal cues towards SYJ, very sensitive to her needs. 

Each of us has negative aspects in our characters, how will you feel if it is always magnified by others who doesn't know you through snippets of actions or judged you when you had a terrible day? For the sake of argument, they are A- list stars, a certain standard of self-presentation must be recognized, trust me, K Ent have seen worst from other artists. These two knew how to work with pressure, should we judge them 10 years ago, sure, they have not been as wise as they are now. It is unfair for them to be scrutinized for their past, it will disregard all their hardwork to be able to attain such massive adoration and position they have today. 

We love BINJIN for who they are today and what they can be/will be in the future. That is our main purpose why we are all here today, enjoying this thread. Awaiting for that future, whatever it may be. 

Love to all of us. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Let's all stay positive, shoppers!!! Let's focus on our goal, that is- making it into the counter. There are so many items in the grocery but do not buy those we don't need, or, worry ourselves too much with how much money we have in hand..... because we have PLENTY, hahaha!!! Also, we might encounter some annoying shoppers, but let's not allow them to ruin our day. Better, ignore them.

BINJIN shoppers, fighting!!!

PS. Let's not dwell on the past or in some negativities. Regarding the "falling down" issue, that's way December 2019, and you could see that they seemed ok in the kakaolive (I think it was filmed after the presscon and interviews). Also, they could have kissed and made up this year's filming of CLOY. Isn't that sweet? Hahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@BJHope

I agree to everything you said. Thank you so much.:kiss_wink: Thank you for making it so clear. :kiss_wink: I love HB and YJ and pray for them a long and lasting love, love that will lasts their lifetime. Miss them too. There is this edited photo of them (pics from Pifan, edited to look like a wedding picture) really makes me imagine them like that coming to an awards night, holding hands while walking on a red carpet, how happy must it makes us all to see them together like that! I also hope they win the Best Actress and Best Actor Awards for CLOY. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

Woe!! Missiles have been launched against HB and SYJ respectively in the past couple of pages. I thought I accidentally entered a critics’ bashing session instead of the BJ shippers thread. Those who did that (and you know who you are), you can’t say that you were only repeating what someone else said – we are supposed to know how to discern and filter what we read. And if your posting has one sentence “I am for BinJin” and 100 sentences of criticism, you don’t belong here. Please air your angst elsewhere.

My thoughts on:

Letting go of SYJ’s hands during the paraglide-escape scene:

1.    Accidents happen.

2.    If HB were indifferent and uncaring, he wouldn’t have cited this incident as the one thing that stood out and scared him the most during filming.

3.    HB raised this incident in the interview, she didn’t. In fact, she said that because he prompted her memory of that incident, she would talk about it. And look at poor HB’s horrified look when she recalled her falling! I believe it’s because he would never want to disappoint her nor fail to show her care. ANYWAY, she obviously forgave him because just look at their affectionate interactions in the many bts after that incident. She is clearly more forgiving than fans! :D Let’s give HB a break, since she has.

4.    As an added observation, in the bts of their reunion scene in Seoul - artificial snow fell into SYJ’s mouth (twice) - when she laughed and fell to her knees over it, HB held her elbows tightly, on both occasions. It’s like he was NEVER going to let her fall again, when she’s with him!! When a man modifies his reflexes to enhance his care for you, it is a major statement of love.

SYJ seems blunt and bossy: My take on that is that her strong personality comes from having to climb to the top of K-ent alone, on her own steam for the past 20 years. K-ent is described as a punishing business, so you can imagine her having to be steel beneath silken clothes, to have gotten where she is. The question is, what does HB think of that? We saw him saying in his interview that SYJ is outspoken without being obtrusive and not to be fooled by her smiling eyes and yet, he clearly adores her. So, HB has gone in with his eyes open. And if HB and SYJ accept each other as-is, who are we as outsiders to belly-ache over his “mistakes” and her “personality traits”?  Why not just celebrate these two people, warts and all (if one can even call them “warts”). They sound pretty human to me.

That said, SYJ appears more girly when she’s with HB (belt-hugging, finger-locking and hospital bed bts):wub:. Based on their interaction in interviews, bts etc, my guess on how it is in their private interaction: She will be the bubbly and boisterous one; HB will be patient and calm and occasionally drop a one-liner that will stun and silence her before she cracks up in laughter (we saw this in the Couch interview and the DIY calendar vid). Overall, HB will be indulgent with SYJ. He will happily let her have her way but if he thinks an issue important, he will quietly make his views heard. And she will concede and give in to him. HB has been described by one interviewer as, "Nice but boring". Well, during a TN promo interview, SYJ revealed how funny HB really is, which explains the many clips of laughter between them. She totally gets his humour and the fact that she does, must delight HB to the core.

Thinking of this couple together simply makes me happy.

Wow! @BJHope  your write up is one big missile dropped .. I can't help but agree to..1000 %. Salute Comrade!

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

On 4/15/2020 at 10:15 PM, jinjin said:

Confession from HB's loyal fangirl on YT

I mean, how can I compete against Son Ye Jin for Hyun Bin's heart. She doesn't make it easy at all. She already has a beautiful and innocent face with a sexy body, has a great personality, beautiful eyes smile, cute laugh and a great sense of humour. Moreover she is also talented, intelligent, confident, disciplined, a good social communicator, so charming and she can do up side down Pilates too. 

The most important thing is that SYJ can make Oppa smile and laugh like there are no tomorrow. I have never seen this charming and lively Oppa before.

I will wholeheartedly support Oppa's marriage with SYJ as I believe she is the best woman ever for you. 

As a loyal fan, I am happy when you are happy, Oppa!

Let’s enjoy good vibes of this thread!

CrashLanding1_LOWRES.jpg

Just repost a very popular post (46 likes) to show our supports for adorable BinJin

PS: Hi V@st, please pass the above message to Binsshi if possible. He should be proud of his close friend and we support BinJin as a married couple 

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

500 plus pages and more! 

In grocery we trust. That’s it! Happy shopping! 

Celebrate love, Love conquers all!

BinJin = LOVE. Therefore, they will conquer all! 

No one is perfect and that’s what makes them unique and lovable couple. They are not perfect (close to perfection though) but they are perfectly destined to each other. 

:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 13

8 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Let’s just ignore obvious trolls and move along for the sake of this thread

Here’s a clip of a video I had never seen 

Anyone have a full version of the video? I have never seen this before either.. there was a link but the video was not available...:bawling:

8 hours ago, BJHope said:

SYJ seems blunt and bossy:

Doesn't matter if she seems like that because HB loves her anyways, sorry jealous HB fans but SYJ has captured his heart already!:P

Seeing the thumb rub compilation from binjinsgrocery make my heart flutter so much! Wonder if that's part of the script lol.:D (Most likely not! That is just a natural action that HB likes to do to SYJ.. think about this sends butterflies to my stomach!)

The past few pages have been a rollercoaster ride alternating between love and hate of binjin /CLOY that I had to walk away from this forum for a few days.. I guess the more people joining the more variety of opinions huh? Especially that CLOY drama comparison from a few pages ago. As someone said CLOY has just ended for 2 months so we shouldn't compare it with dramas that have finished airing for years...but I'll end my comment about CLOY here. 

As for the event about paragliding run and SYJ fell, it has already been said that it was an ACCIDENT. Hello?! Accidents happen from time to time.  She was smiling at the end of the clip ....c'mon if it's that serious and hurtful then it wouldn't even be mentioned in the interview! So yeah I think it has already been resolved and it's no one's fault so stop bashing about them about this issue!

Plus, even if SYJ is really being whiny about this I'm sure HB already got his punishment from SYJ already lol:P

Last but not least happy 500 pages. I joined when it was at 270 or 280 something pages (around there) and that was just in early March like three weeks after CLOY is done ... and now it's already at 500.. the pages r turning quickly here! Congrats!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Happy Sunday Binjin Shippers!!! After celebrating our 500th page, did some people get jealous and start releasing some "jealousy bombs" here? LOL!! :D

Anyways, I missed all the excitement cuz I was busy the whole day and just caught up with the posts here. I am glad I didn't see any of those anti post which is SUCH a waste of time. We have more important things to do, like DROOLING over sweet, loving videos and pictures of Binjin!

9 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Let’s just ignore obvious trolls and move along for the sake of this thread

Here’s a clip of a video I had never seen 

HB is so giggly 

HOW IS IT that I have never ever seen this video before? They both looks SO SUPER adorable and cute here!! HB is being especially playful next to YJ and YJ is just plain pinchable CUTE with her expression! Any kind person has the full video clip?

9 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

With today's posts, even a lurker like me who promised not to write anything but enjoy the convo can't help to remind some of us that this is BINJIN's shipper's paradise. If we want those negative write ups, we can always find it ourselves. I burned my tongue with my coffee because of that information. This is a haven for me who's living a secret life as a first time shipper since January. And just like some of you here, I only plan to ship BINJIN. I can only see BINJIN. My cat can only see BINJIN, too and everything good about what they are sharing with us flaws and all. We are realists my cat and I. We didn't decide to help push the ship just because of CLOY. We won't be here if we didn't see a reason to ship them. My cat hates wasting time. :)

Welcome welcome!! So glad you and your cat decided to join us here. :D I'm having a cup of evening coffee myself, enjoying the funny read of all the posts and just loving all the videos and pictures. No troll or anti is gonna take away the fun from my shipper heart!

9 hours ago, BJHope said:

Letting go of SYJ’s hands during the paraglide-escape scene:

4.    As an added observation, in the bts of their reunion scene in Seoul - artificial snow fell into SYJ’s mouth (twice) - when she laughed and fell to her knees over it, HB held her elbows tightly, on both occasions. It’s like he was NEVER going to let her fall again, when she’s with him!! When a man modifies his reflexes to enhance his care for you, it is a major statement of love.

That said, SYJ appears more girly when she’s with HB (belt-hugging, finger-locking and hospital bed bts):wub:. Based on their interaction in interviews, bts etc, my guess on how it is in their private interaction: She will be the bubbly and boisterous one; HB will be patient and calm and occasionally drop a one-liner that will stun and silence her before she cracks up in laughter (we saw this in the Couch interview and the DIY calendar vid). Overall, HB will be indulgent with SYJ. He will happily let her have her way but if he thinks an issue important, he will quietly make his views heard. And she will concede and give in to him. HB has been described by one interviewer as, "Nice but boring". Well, during a TN promo interview, SYJ revealed how funny HB really is, which explains the many clips of laughter between them. She totally gets his humour and the fact that she does, must delight HB to the core.

Thinking of this couple together simply makes me happy.

Great points @BJHope !! I was also going to remind about how HB made sure he holds on tight to YJ during the BTS where snow kept getting into YJ's mouth and she laughed as if she would fall down, and both times, he made sure to hold her hand tight. He's really like Captain Ri, he never forgets what she tells him. Now THAT'S LOVE!! 

I just simply love how you described HB and SYJ above. I also think HB is pretty indulgent of YJ (cuz he adores her!) but when he put his foot down on something (in a respectful way), YJ will concede and give in. They bring out the best in each other, and no one can convince me otherwise. They know each other much, much, MUCH more than any of us here, and we have NO RIGHT to judge either of them.

7 hours ago, ann-tole said:

Perhaps we should also be reminded of what HB thinks about "speaking one's mind"?

According to HB, Se-ri and SYJ are similar for about 70%, because while they both speak their mind, with SYJ, she isn't obtrusive, meaning her speaking out isn't unwelcome or too intrusive that one will find off-putting. That's how HB sees SYJ.

And then, in the same interview, he said that what's attractive about Se-ri is...she speaks her mind. 

Now, go figure. 

@ann-tole  You took the words right out of my mouth! I was also reminded of what HB said about SYJ and Seri's similarities. HB respects YJ's way of speaking out or being direct, cuz she does it in a way that is not rude or offensive. When he said that, it was a compliment to YJ. 

Please let's not be gender-biased here. Just because a lady speaks her mind does not mean she is rude or being "too verbal". 

Plus HB is not a little child that needs our protection. He certainly won't be bullied by anyone.

7 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

A good friend who's been living in SK for quite some time now told me earlier that at least where her Korean friends are concerned, the two are together as a couple. :wub:

She also said that because SYJ is so famous on her own right and is a well-respected actress, people there do want her to end up with HB; that it's natural for some folks to hate on her because conversely, so many girls are crazy for him.

And here's one interesting bit, even if the two are 38 years old, in Korean age, it's always plus 1. So if HB said he would like to get married before he turned 40, we could somehow anticipate a 2020-2021 wedding if fate somehow agrees with our delulu minds. :wub:

I keep hearing about how South Koreans incl media and k-ent people kinda know that HB and SYJ are dating. It just makes my heart go flip-flop when I read that. :wub:

I believe MOST people in SK thinks Binjin are super compatible. Only very very few, esp the very jealous and delusional fans, will dislike YJ for HB (or vice versa).

7 hours ago, nightskye said:

I don’t believe anyone’s mentioned this yet, but CLOY/SYJ/HB were mentioned on a popular variety show! CLOY’s impact is still relevant and powerful :D

I saw this on tweeter and wondered what they were saying! Now I know!! CLOY and Binjin is still fresh on the minds of South Koreans. :D

7 hours ago, eLizza said:

@nightskyeyour whole post really cracked me up...:joy:..

Hide contents

Yesterday I got really annoyed as CLOY was unnecessarily dragged in some comments in an article with idiots saying," Don't know why people like it so much ?,it was a recycled mediocrity and one time wonder due to Netflix.People have already forgotten it just after two months.Critics panned it.It will not be mentioned in memorable dramas of 2020 ..blah blah.. :crazy:"

Usually I don't go bragging about CLOY'S popularity but seeing such blatant lies boils my blood and I just raged a keyboard war:sweatingbullets:..Not liking a famous drama is one thing. Even I don't like many hyped dramas but never questioned their popularity. Generalising one's unpopular opinion as that of the majority's is unethical. Many people are still rewatching CLOY .Obviously how will those ignorant fools know the records CLOY is making. Only we die hard fans keep its track.So I  challenged them to wait till the end of the year ,we will know who is the boss..For god sake it is a rom-com. So how can they even compare it with some real life makjang series. This year many good dramas have come out but they are of different genres and have their fare share of audiences. And ongoing dramas definitely garner more buzz.

Just because your fav got overshadowed you aren't supposed to get butthurt or jealous over the success of other dramas..

After all that fiasco, I come back and see the mess created in this thread . These people just want to drag unnecessary issues. However I m happy that responsible shippers are there to steady our ship. It will be better to just ignore and report the trolls.

Okay.. So I have never seen this pic in any of the CLOY related stills. I did a SS of it from a site. However I think it may photoshopped.

https://imgu:wub:r.com/a/QoQU5LC

Now that I look at it closely..it somehow appears to be a painting.. I m not sure though. If it indeed is a painting then the creator is a genius. What do you guyss think??.Is it a pic or a painting??

But they all look glamorous in it.. Especially uri RiRi:wub:

I know which site you are talking about. :D

Those negative comments on CLOY were just by some jealous anti's who is envious that a rom.com like CLOY can get such high ratings and superb reviews, not just in SK or Asia but also in US, Europe etc. Just ignore them since they are delusional and ignoring the facts and data of CLOY's success and impact. Besides very positive media reviews and love from many celebrities, one just have to go through mydramalist, Google review etc to see the GLOWING feedback from 90%+ (or more) of audience. And the reviews are in the tens of thousands, not just a few hundred. It's just MASSIVELY LOVED!

I've not seen that CLOY picture of the 4 leads either. It really does look more like a painting. Very beautifully done! 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

39 minutes ago, Jinnie2018Binnie said:

TopStarNews [ENG SUB]

[HD Video] Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin, Dooley Couple can't be sent ... Season 2 with a wish and a collection of realistic chemies from ‘Negotiation’ to ‘CLOY’

I always squeal at that moment when the mc asks her "how was it acting with Hyun Bin" and those shy smiles and even director laughs at their reaction. The question has a double entendre in korean cause it's more like "how was hyun bin?" wink wink hahahahaha

Their reaction is pure gold:blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I always squeal at that moment when the mc asks her "how was it acting with Hyun Bin" and those shy smiles and even director laughs at their reaction. The question has a double entendre in korean cause it's more like "how was hyun bin?" wink wink hahahahaha

Their reaction is pure gold:blush:

He had cold sweat. Hahaha. But if you think of it, if they didn't have any sensual tension between them I don't think they will react that way. Hahahaha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

Hi team 

I'm a silence shipper but I couldn't hold my butterflies when I watched them exchanging the emoji's during their kakaotalk,, ommma they are really in love these two. I saw HB posted on the IG wearing a ring lately but on the right finger, I'm suspicious of a silent communion between them, he seems like he's using a motorcycle lately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

HOW IS IT that I have never ever seen this video before? They both looks SO SUPER adorable and cute here!! HB is being especially playful next to YJ and YJ is just plain pinchable CUTE with her expression! Any kind person has the full video clip?

Unfortunately it doesn't have English subtitles.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Everyone has different understanding, perception and perspective on how they view things. We can see/hear A but others will understand that as B, C, D in their own ways. Sometimes it's easy to clarify things to make sure everyone's on the same page, while sometimes it's not and we end up getting frustrated.

I actually enjoyed watching HB freaking out and SYJ explaining the parachute incident and got a positive/lovey-dovey vibe from it, nothing negative, nothing sassy b*tchy bossy. When re-telling the incident, SYJ could have been joking (which I doubt since she looked serious), telling the truth, or even exaggerating a bit for the humor/dramatic effect. What I'm personally seeing is though that HB and SYJ were both chill and cool about it on screen during that interview and they had a good chuckle out of that. Other than that, we don't know what actually and really happened at the filming site at the time of the incident, or what happened after this interview finished. With that, I'll pass by the negative-posts that I don't like and keep staying happy and positive - as I can see so many of us here are still doing a great job by keeping this shipping thread moving at such a fast rate!

And here's to never letting go of her hand:

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2