[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

You are right Riri..she's an actress in my country the Philippines. She made a name for herself during her time The husband is a pastor. Many artists in the Philippines admire both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin because of CLOY and Filipinos are crazy about this super hit Kdrama. Hyun Bin has swept our women off their feet. We even started watching his previous Kdrama and movies. He wows with his acting skills, his good demeanor and humility. He is not just a pretty face. 

• Love 5

On 3/17/2020 at 10:40 PM, Ambivert said:

Thanks for you kind words. 

This is nothing but pure speculation and don't click the spoiler button if you just want to see good things. I don't stand by this anymore thanks to some fellow shoppers helping me out and bringing me back to shipping binjin positively. Before I put under spoiler I will repeat this and say I'm not a troll check my old posts for confirmation

Hide contents

So it's nothing just like we all have been assuming how HB might be protecting yj unni because she isn't ready for marriage yet or haven't had public scandal so to protect her image HB is denying the rumours through his agency my K friend who ships another couple with me told me she thinks about it in the opposite way. What if it's hyun bin who is not ready for the marriage yet and gave me complete opposite interpretation of the bts. yj unni is at the age where she would want to marry as you know because of her woman cycle that is the reason why she might have cried in that I want to marry you-cloy bts. Then I felt there is a possibility that she might be correct and looked at the bts from that perspective and felt there were few moments where hb was being unnecessarily cautious not like TN HB. It's funny how I was completely fine before and sensible enough to understand that they are not at that lovey dovey stage so they can control themselves but since I was under the impression that HB might not be thinking of marriage I assumed that he is not  into her like he was during TN anymore. I know silly me but like I said I had my moment of weakness and shoppers with whom I had chat on dm pulled me out of it. So because of that I also assumed that VAST check your dm and all was hb's way of avoiding all the rumours. Now this is where I acted as solo yj unni fan instead of shipper I accept that  but I didn't mean any harm to hb. I also said yj unni likes hb a lot in my original post and I ship them hard because of that. As yj unni fan I can see she is happy with him so obviously I will ship her with hb. I like hb as an actor but got interested in him due to yj. My post got misinterpreted and I was called troll by few so I jumped into my defence. I didn't post all this because this was based purely on speculation that's why I just posted that HB is different in cloy or less passionate unlike in to to get everyone's opinions about the same. I wanted a healthy discussion but I guess it's sensitive time for everyone because the thread got locked before.

By the way my Korean friend told me that BinJin is like an open secret in the industry. Some reporters also knows about their real status. The Koreans also think they make a good couple but just wonder why they are not admitting. Now all we have to do is wait and pray desperately

So glad I stumbled upon this forum a week ago and finally on the 500th page. Happy to be in this hopeful ship Have been on IG & YT following all the BinJin shippers hoping we get good news. In the meantime have watched Something in the Rain & Secret Garden just to see SJY & their chemistry with others just to compare & I think its really destiny they only worked together in TN & CLOY.

Not sure if allowed to say this but I just watched Personal Taste but one scene is exactly like CLOY & SJY still looks the same now.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Happy 500 pages shoppers!!

Let’s hope SYJ has found that destined passionate love she has always dreamed of 

Awww....it's the first time I've seen this video of SYJ and the type of love she is looking forward to 

".....I still believe in a destined sort of love. Someday, a destined love, a passionate love like fire, is what I dream of and always look forward to."

I really, really hope and pray this has already happened for her. :D Binjin Fighting!

• Like 10
  • Love 14

On 4/12/2020 at 10:38 AM, Redtomato said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know who own this ig account @_hb_yj ? Can you tell her not to tag SYJ & Vast ig, to respect Syj & Hb privacy, coz i already msg her on ig but she didnt read it, and still continue to post hb syj photo and tag their accounts. Somepeople also ask her to not tag them but she ignores it, im wondering if she don't understand english or ...?  

We are all on the same boat on shipping the couple but we have to be considerate and not tag them on every ig post, thanks 

https://instagram.com/_hb_yj?igshid=1ofvscrk3mg56

I report the account for false information. I Will always support Binjin but we should also be responsible for our post. We are happy that they give us heart flattering chemistry into kdrama even we must also remember that we don’t own them. Happy for having HB and SYJ to make my day wonderful. I hope and pray that this ship will sail to its destination. Fight Binjin!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

I rewatched this again and I have been reading comments. This is where the issue of Yejin's disappearance during filming was opened up  as well as when the two took photos of each other. While viewing, Yejin's being too competitive in both issues is somehow putting HB in an embarassing position. A person made a comment that Yejin should mellow down her personality of being too competitive for their relationship to grow. In fairness, HB pointed out that he was really scared when that incident happened and he's a gentleman in all his ways. We've seen that so far during CLOY and TN presscon. We know that YJ is really competitive in all that she does and hates losing. She mentioned that she's still quite immature in relationship that's the reason why probably she is still not married. 

We can see also the big difference in their behaviors here when compared with their behaviors during TN. Here, its more mature; we can see that they have gained personal knowledge about each other based on how they experienced each other. I recall HB saying "don't be fooled by her eye smile!" is an ndication of deeper understanding and knowledge of YJ. We've witnessed how these two are so comfortable in each other's company as we watched everything wherever we may see them hehehe. Reality check, its important; to learn to love the person inspite of their differences because true love embraces everything about the person. Laughter is important in the relationship as well. Songsong couple got married and divorced in two years because of irreconcilable differences. So if these two are into a future together, honesty, humility, friendship and true and unconditional love will bind everything for a lasting relationship. As HB said in the matter of destiny, only time will tell. So let us give them time to grow firmly together.

Yejin was pretty hard on HB. If they aren't that close, I think it could be considered rude to talk about your co-star that way. The fact that she was too honest about what she think had happened or should have happened could be a sign she was too relaxed to talk.  Did you see HB's facial expression? I feel so bad and looks like the conversation after that can't bring smile to his face. I wonder if they bicker after the show...

There was another time Ye jin put HB in a hotspot, in the Kakao live chat show, she got a money gun machine and HB wanting to get 22% rate.  Ye jin said something like, you should put your money here if we get 22% rate.  He didn't like that comment shown on his face.

I am really wishing they are like that because they are/ have been together for so long... but sometimes I am worried because of Ye jin's response to HB.  I love her though, I know she is a great actress! She indeed could be a great match for him as she can make him so relaxed and lots of smiles when they're together.

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 2
  • Unamused 10
  • Insightful 2

45 minutes ago, BinJinfighter said:

Yejin was pretty hard on HB. If they aren't that close, I think it could be considered rude to talk about your co-star that way. The fact that she was too honest about what she think had happened or should have happened could be a sign she was too relaxed to talk.  Did you see HB's facial expression? I feel so bad and looks like the conversation after that can't bring smile to his face. I wonder if they bicker after the show...

There was another time Ye jin put HB in a hotspot, in the Kakao live chat show, she got a money gun machine and HB wanting to get 22% rate.  Ye jin said something like, you should put your money here if we get 22% rate.  He didn't like that comment shown on his face.

I am really wishing they are like that because they are/ have been together for so long... but sometimes I am worried because of Ye jin's response/ verbal attack to HB.  I love her though, I know she is a great actress! She indeed could be a great match for him as she can make him so relaxed and lots of smiles when they're together.

I wouldn't use the term "verbal attack".

A couple of things:

1. The day of the CLOY presscon in December, she actually looked exhausted. That day had been extremely hectic for the two of them. Plus they'd been filming CLOY since August and doing interviews too, in between. As such I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

2. The dating rumors had been non-stop. CLOY, though anticipated by many, also had critics who had nothing constructive to say. A lot of things were on the line for everyone, especially for them. The press were asked to submit questions for approval weeks ahead of the event. So whatever they said or did was critical and had to be well-thought out.

So yeah. That's partially the context behind all your observations. Not to mention the fact that, as mentioned by some here, formality and professionalism matter to them so much so that they could not do anything that would give the world and the press something to feast on, easily stealing the thunder off CLOY that had not yet even started during that time.

Having said all that, there are actually so many cute moments that day! From them looking pretty well-coordinated with their outfits and her looking like *cough* a girlfriend with her prince considering how tough Se-ri is supposed to be, to him being considerate of her when they all stood to leave their seats at the stage (he pulled his chair away so she could leave and he warned her about something she might step on). :)

• Like 9
  • Love 7

@BinJinfighter

I think you should edit your post & stop judging SYJ as it’s against Soompi rules

2. “Do not insult a ceblerity directly or indirectly”

We have no rights to judge artists’ personalities. Please respect their private life 

The line between juding/ bashing is really thin

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

On 4/14/2020 at 7:10 AM, hb-syj said:

I understand why so many old members leaving this thread. It becomes a very toxic enviroment with following patterns 

Healthy duscussion -> happy mood

Jealous fangirls -> create doubts abt BJ

Jealous fangirls -> bashing/ judging SYJ

Jealous fangirls -> negative speculation

Toxic enviroment -> bad mood 

The cycle repeats itself in a few pages

At the end of the day, it’s HB or SYJ who chooses who they loves, we will never have a say who he/ she should choose or should not. It’s their life, not our life

PS: I feel sorry for SYJ when there are bashing about her here. She is beautiful inside & outside.

But then I realise that it’s her fault that she is so charming in a very unique way, so men love her & want to protect her so much. The more SYJ is loved by men, the more anti fangirls she gets. That’s life

I have promised myself that I will repost above post everytime when this thread repeats its toxic cycle and create negative vibes which affect shipper’s mood.

40 shippers have liked the original post

Edited by hb-syj
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 8

Disclaimer: the longer you stare, the more their faces look the same

The more interviews I read or watch of HB, the more I realize what a momma’s boy he is. It’s sweet and shows what a good job his parents did in raising him 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

6 hours ago, BinJinfighter said:

I am worried because of Ye jin's response/ verbal attack to HB.  

We always have to be careful when choosing our words and think twice before posting it. When we choose the wrong words, although not the intention will always be misconstrued.

6 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Having said all that, there are actually so many cute moments that day! From them looking pretty well-coordinated with their outfits and her looking like *cough* a girlfriend with her prince considering how tough Se-ri is supposed to be, to him being considerate of her when they all stood to leave their seats at the stage (he pulled his chair away so she could leave and he warned her about something she might step on). :)

I am so with you. She’s always been pretty, but I noticed she was prettier and more feminine(girly) during the press con. She was unconsciously very comfortable in my opinion, when she placed her arms around HB. You can just feel and see the strong connection between them and through their body movements, can definitely sense that love is definitely in the air. As one reporter mentioned pink bubbles everywhere. Love that! 
I applaud HB and SYJ for their professionalism. It’s a been taxing job shooting CLOY and in between doing interviews, not to mention that all eyes were prying on their every move especially during interviews, no wonder they are evading the rumors, but they still made it look so easy and cheerful and We all benefited from it looking back on all those interviews. Let us give them some slack. They deserve our respect and Love. I will not stop until this ship sails and reach it’s destination. So, if you have any doubts please put it aside we have a BINJIN ship to protect.  

Edited by girlpepper
  • Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BinJinfighter said:

I am really wishing they are like that because they are/ have been together for so long... but sometimes I am worried because of Ye jin's response/ verbal attack to HB.  I love her though, I know she is a great actress! She indeed could be a great match for him as she can make him so relaxed and lots of smiles when they're together.

i do think the same , but we don't know what kind of situation they've gone through especially yejin, she must be pressurized by the questions about dating, and she may be emotional that day..she's a woman for god sake and we

all have that mood, this shows their closeness, how usually a couple would bicker but it seemed fine during kakao talk, they still taking care of each other

• Like 5