[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, BinJin<3Riri said:

@Sukma Anggraini

I know what you are talking about friend. The photo that you saw was the day they went out after taping; apparently they were with other crew and actors of Cloy. They went to a famous samgyupsal place outside Seoul and had that picture taken by one of the staff or the son of the owner. Sadly, it was posted on IG and immediately, V@st intervened by requesting for it to be removed. 

Please co-shippers, could you send me the picture if you have been able to scren shot it? Please please :))))) 

Oh.. i see. So, it was an old pict right?

ok, ok..thanks for your explanation. :D

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Omg have you guys seen this? TN promo tour is the gift that keeps on giving! What a heart fluttering testimonial from HB :wub: Agh, gosh, these two are the real deal, they must be. HB has referred to SYJ's eye smile on more than one occasion, I'm starting to think that it's one of his favourite features of hers, nyawwww SUCH CUTIES, I can't handle them when they are ready to tell us the truth :w00t:

@itspeanutbutterjellytimenow i am feeling that CLOY has already been laid down on the table while the TN promo is going on..i think that during filming or before the promo..Mr. CEO and Mrs. CEO has already the script at hand that is why all TN promo are all preludes to CLOY

• Like 2

I just noticed that SYJ's IG post was posted exactly one month after the finale of CLOY. I was probably too excited of her post without noticing it. Maybe, she told herself to post it a month after and the orange lemon plant just happened to be the perfect thing to post because it also coincided with White Day. 

They are so near each other compared to their prev TN promos. ;_; And I also noticed that they only like spend a short time per stage greeting, so probably they spend most of the time in the bus or doing interviews. HB was probably courting SYJ already by this time or were probably together for like a few months already. 

Here's a cute Binnie. I can just imagine the 1st birthday party of their 1st child and him trying to grab the balloons. And SYJ would entertain the guest and take care of the whole party. HB also being cordial to everybody as well while taking care of their child. My delulu mind is at works HAHA :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@itspeanutbutterjellytimenow i am feeling that CLOY has already been laid down on the table while the TN promo is going on..i think that during filming or before the promo..Mr. CEO and Mrs. CEO has already the script at hand that is why all TN promo are all preludes to CLOY

@itspeanutbutterjellytime i think so too. There were so many times HB said that he/they wanted to work together again in a more lively environment. I can’t remember exactly what was said but basically they want to work together again. So much that i don’t think it’s a coincidence they got CLOY project after TN. But coincidence or not, i’m happy they got together for CLOY :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

The difference between colleagues and cLosE fRieNd

OMG, happy 400th pages  :wub:

Yes just watched this to spot the difference, omg so real, this couple just makes my heart flutter. How can they expect the world to believe they're just close friends tsk tsk tsk

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, BJHope said:

And isn't it impossible to really become friends with guys? One of the two will end up loving the other person and that will break up the friendship

For me isn't impossible to become friends with guys,., 

My husband and I,were friends before that we do not know that were in a deep/close feeling,same with binjin the gestures,smile, even though the action can really determine on how you care each other.,:sweatingbullets: Also i thank god because he gave me a good/loving husband and were celebrating 2nd anniversary this coming MAY:wub: together with our 1yr.old son:wub:

So its IMPOSSIBLE TO BECAME A FRIEND WITH GUY,.(take note). everything falls into a relationship.

Thats my opinion,.im pretty sure HB and YJ is already in relationship but they wanted to keep in private..soo lets stick together into positive vibes.,.time will tell,..

Ps. Hope that HB and YJ has the same story telling with us.hehe, oh my delulu mind.,

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Happy Monday everyone!

Just wanna share one of my favorite snippets from a later episode of CLOY. I like that they had a bit of swaying while hugging, and the way HB had to bend to hug YJ because he's just so tall!

I love all of the interactions between SR/YJ and JH/HB in the hospital; judging by the BTS they both had a lot of fun filming there :)) 

Skinship after skinship, that's enough to make my Monday a happy day :wub:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-30-at-11-34-32-AM.jp

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

On 3/28/2020 at 7:23 PM, cloyfan said:

@Yanny62 the comment about wanting to marry twice is odd but one thing I’ve learned from watching a lot of SYJ interviews is to not be surprised by what she says because she doesn’t take herself seriously a lot of the time 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:05 PM, TotoroSY said:

From what I understand, as explained by other members here, South Korean viewers are not so supportive of real life couple acting together in a drama or film. Something about using other people's resources (the drama/ film budget?) for their own personal relationship. I'm really not sure what the logic is behind this but that's the SK culture and value system within k-ent. That's why we hardly see real life couples in the same drama/ film. That is also why many couples deny they are in a relationship if they are in the middle of filming or about the air their drama/ film. 

:D As for the part about "marrying 2X" like her character "My Wife Got Married", even she herself said it doesn't make sense. Like Cloyfan said, she is just replying to make her answer more interesting?

I saw this interview. The MC asked her about her previous films and what how she is similar to them. She begin by saying that people will find it weird but here's my two cents. She never dated nor the inclination because her "heart is full of love" with her chosen career which is acting. Having read the posts understanding the Korean culture abt having real couple acting in the same project. Or the fact that once they're married the interesting projects or offers will decline (She mentioned about this too). 

I think SYJ finally wants to settle down or have a lovelife but her passion for acting is in the way. Thats why she said, I want to be married twice.  To her career and to lucky guy she will settle with. There are other articles and interviews related to this

On 3/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, Matmost said:

11 hours ago, citron said:

. Moreover, they received the scrips/ offers for CLOY in April 2019/ after their trip to LA as I can remember

She already did a good job by stopping further questions raised about the topic

SYJ will never admit their romance relationship unless it is a wedding announcement, I believe

I'm really curious about this too. But you if you do a google, the writer first approached HB early March to ask for his schedule for a possible work collaboration. It was HB who was approached by the writer's team.

Around April, there was an article that says that SYJ got an offer for the project. I was thinking t hats too quick isn't it? Unless, SYJ is already in the radar for the writer to be included in the project.  But my delulu mind and my heart says otherwise,  HB just like capt Ri is very strategic and perhaps uses his persuasive powers to have SYJ in the project too. The following month, it was announced that they're the leading cast for CLOY. 

Another thing to consider too. There's too much coincidence about the characters to their real life (HB and SYJ).  Saw in youtube a video about similaritiies of HB and Capt Ri . Although  the story started in 2008, i was thinking if HB is the inspiration for the story too? true or not, i'm just happy that it all happened.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

WOW! We have crossed 400 pages!! Congrats Binjin Shoppers!!

Coming here to drop of this amazing FMV! The 2nd part of the video focused on the similarities of Binjin and RiRi couple and it's SO GOOD!!

• Like 7
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

I'm really curious about this too. But you if you do a google, the writer first approached HB early March to ask for his schedule for a possible work collaboration. It was HB who was approached by the writer's team.

Around April, there was an article that says that SYJ got an offer for the project. I was thinking t hats too quick isn't it? Unless, SYJ is already in the radar for the writer to be included in the project.  But my delulu mind and my heart says otherwise,  HB just like capt Ri is very strategic and perhaps uses his persuasive powers to have SYJ in the project too. The following month, it was announced that they're the leading cast for CLOY. 

In my POV, the writer already had HB and SYJ in mind for the 2 leads. I don't think either HB or SYJ would need to give that suggestion for the other person to be casted. Both of them are big stars in their own right and don't need recommendations from other stars. We also can't tell who was given the script or offer first, at least not based on what the media reported. Only the writer, director and HB/ SYJ themselves will know. All we can say is, the casting was PERFECT!

13 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Omg have you guys seen this? TN promo tour is the gift that keeps on giving! What a heart fluttering testimonial from HB :wub: Agh, gosh, these two are the real deal, they must be. HB has referred to SYJ's eye smile on more than one occasion, I'm starting to think that it's one of his favourite features of hers, nyawwww SUCH CUTIES, I can't handle them when they are ready to tell us the truth :w00t:

Special thanks to the person who translated and shared this!!

Oooh!! Thanks for this video! Didn't know that there is a lengthier version of HB's reply to the question about SYJ. The really complimented her a lot, and YAY, talked about her smiley eyes here (which is earlier than the Swoon Compliment video). HB really seems to be very taken in with YJ's smiley eyes LOL!!

7 hours ago, cloyfan said:

And then SYJ complimented HB back, so cute!!

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Reel to Real :

Thank you for the IG link. so true...

First, I ever though the Director was so clever, CLOY are real according to their real life. Moreover in episode 15, it's exactly happened at the interview or promotion TN, the way RJH to YSR as clear as day like HB to SYJ. :wub:

• Like 6