[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

To be honest, I think Captain Ri's character is less challenging than Yoon Seri. I am surprise that HB will pick up this role in the first place as this is really a piece of cake for him. So, what makes him want to sign on this role? We probably will never know... BUT, I recall during CLOY press con, he mentioned something like he wants people to see another side of SYJ? Certain things that was never showed to the public??? My delulu mind tells me that's his intention to sign on the role is to spend time and work with his "close friend"(God forbid in K-ent) and let her shines. Yes. it's my delulu heart speaking here... that's all speculation. Don't take it seriously. 

@Wol-sook I agree with most of what you have said, of course he signed up for this role partly for SYJ as they did mention they want to work together again in a rom com / melo drama, but can't really say this role is a piece of cake for him, probably you mean this is a piece of cake for him for the acting part (because he is an introvert like RJH)?  Howver, he had other preparations to do like he has to practice piano, spend time with the North Korean teacher to master his North Korean dialect.  Did he say he had to learn it for 2+ months or did he say he had to take weekly lessons? I forgot, please correct me if I'm wrong. He also took piano lessons too but I also forgot how much time he spent there.  Although he had played another North Korean role before, he did mentioned somewhere that this project was more challenging than he thought, regarding speaking in North Korean dialect, probably because it's way longer than a movie.  Also, he had to spend time working out to become buff to suit RJH for the purpose of protecting YSR! Let's not forget HB's efforts that were put into the other aspects of his character :lol:

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

@Wol-sook  Did he say he had to learn it for 2+ months or did he say he had to take weekly lessons? I forgot, please correct me if I'm wrong. He also took piano lessons too but I also forgot how much time he spent there.   :lol:

He said that he learned North-Korean dialect in 2,5 months. He didn't mention anything about how much time he spent learning the piano. I remember him playing the piano on the pier at the lake and he mentioned how hard the piano piece is (BTS), but before CLOY he already could play the piano. In the Swoon interview he literally said: ''I had  to learn the piano''. So he probably meant learning to play that particular piano piece by himself for CLOY or with a tutor.  

Here he played piano in 2011

On 3/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, BinJin<3Riri said:

@Sukma Anggraini

I know what you are talking about friend. The photo that you saw was the day they went out after taping; apparently they were with other crew and actors of Cloy. They went to a famous samgyupsal place outside Seoul and had that picture taken by one of the staff or the son of the owner. Sadly, it was posted on IG and immediately, V@st intervened by requesting for it to be removed. 

Please co-shippers, could you send me the picture if you have been able to scren shot it? Please please :))))) 

I saw the photos on twitter today.  Of them at the restaurant with the owner and a picture of the restaurant.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, citron said:

Forward to 12:30 to SYJ's sweet voice at a normal speed.

Look at HB's right hand fingers :)

@citron What does this mean? He's moving his fingers up and down as I could see. Does that mean he is nervous or excited or turned on?!?! Sorry, I want to make sure what is the interpretation of this, thank you.

6 hours ago, citron said:

SYJ is so sexy for HB to resist.

"How to make HB fall harder? Ask SYJ, She knows"

Why is she wearing a man's shirt to the promo event? Or is it a dress that just looks like a man's shirt? Lol sorry if I'm stating the obvious... but I really want to clarify because the dress seems kind of short (or maybe because I'm a conservative ajumma lol)

43 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

He said that he learned North-Korean dialect in 2,5 months

@Loveisintheair Thanks for the clarification!

43 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

I remember him playing the piano on the pier at the lake and he mentioned how hard the piano piece is (BTS), but before CLOY he already could play the piano. So maybe he only took lessons or learned to play that particular piano piece for CLOY. 

It is good that he already knew how to play piano, so it's good that he takes up this role as RJH, but yeah he still needed to spend time to practice the song, and on top memorizing his lines and rehearse it in North Korean dialect, and film in the cold weather. I think all characters in CLOY had put in a lot of effort and I'm glad CLOY turned out well. YSR's role was tough too. She has a lot of lines.

I think everyone is just too desperate for new content during this Binjin drought these days.  There is no news lately which is upsetting.  On top of no Binjin news, there's covid19 that is out of hands in Europe and the states.  I've been seeing someone who has fanfics? Who was it again sorry I forgot. Could you DM me a link? Thank you.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Yanny62 said:

Why is she wearing a man's shirt to the promo event? Or is it a dress that just looks like a man's shirt? Lol sorry if I'm stating the obvious... but I really want to clarify because the dress seems kind of short (or maybe because I'm a conservative ajumma lol)

Looks like it is a fancy Prada shirt "dress."   By the way, this is a great update account on all things SYJ fashion.  

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

he still needed to spend time to practice the song, and on top memorizing his lines and rehearse it in North Korean dialect, and film in the cold weather. I think all characters in CLOY had put in a lot of effort and I'm glad CLOY turned out well.

This. I agree. Everyone did great and that’s why CLoY is loved because of our OTP but also because of all supporting actors.

Both HB and SYJ performed excellent, they both put all efforts and both deserve all awards possible. So, my wish is that the Daesang for the next 56th Baeksang Art Awards will be both!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Another update from one of them, yay!  

HB looks happy. :)

And while my imagination works hahaha, I cannot avoid thinking that he is feeling peaceful and blessed because everything with SYJ is going smoothly and well.  

Edit to clarify: although this video was posted today by Vast, the content has been recycled from the Calendar 2020 shoot. That’s why his hair is longer than the one showed in CF with black clothing from one week ago hehe. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

@Wol-sook I agree with most of what you have said, of course he signed up for this role partly for SYJ as they did mention they want to work together again in a rom com / melo drama, but can't really say this role is a piece of cake for him, probably you mean this is a piece of cake for him for the acting part (because he is an introvert like RJH)?  Howver, he had other preparations to do like he has to practice piano, spend time with the North Korean teacher to master his North Korean dialect.  Did he say he had to learn it for 2+ months or did he say he had to take weekly lessons? I forgot, please correct me if I'm wrong. He also took piano lessons too but I also forgot how much time he spent there.  Although he had played another North Korean role before, he did mentioned somewhere that this project was more challenging than he thought, regarding speaking in North Korean dialect, probably because it's way longer than a movie.  Also, he had to spend time working out to become buff to suit RJH for the purpose of protecting YSR! Let's not forget HB's efforts that were put into the other aspects of his character :lol:

Agree with you. It's given that HB & SYJ are both great and versatile actors. And I think also it's unfair to say that SYJ acting was more challenging. HB worked out to achieve "that" shoulder & bulked up body (that's not easy, he should've done it before if it was), learned the NK dialect, piano lessons, etc. He also mentioned that he is just 60% RJH. So it's not like he's just being himself. He portrayed RJH with depth and consistency throughout. Same with SJY. She's so warm, funny, strong, posh, in-love as YSR. Both did great and really put their heart into these characters that why the viewers felt every emotion, may it be crying, laughing or having heart flutters.

Not to mention their great chemistry. Reel or real ❤ I'd always bet it's real ❤ Love is exuding from the screen to our hearts.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Wonder if he’s filming a CF or Vast is just generously quenching our thirst lol.

I think that to both, yes hahaha filming CF with the black clothes and this video just to appease our thirst of new content LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Number ONE on the list of all shippers is this TN director  - we are just the following numbers. He is the Cupid.  :blush:

I feel like the LJK (TN Director) was like the OG shipper, and then followed by their friends, all the interviewers of TN. After TN, basically almost everyone was now on board. I also feel like the CLOY director was like a low-key shipper, esp since he worked closely with them and saw their close relationship. I am pretty sure everyone will be ecstatic when they announce their marriage. :blush:

@sussieh Finally, V@st is giving us updates which I'm thankful for. He looks thinner though, but still healthy of course. I was expecting SYJ will just appear anytime in the video hehehe but it's a photoshoot. :joy:

@Wol-sook We can't really say that one's role is a piece of cake for them though. I feel like every role of actors has some degree of difficulty. Like of SYJ, her role of YSR required almost every emotion which also may need to transition in a split second to another emotion which also applied for LJH. Anyway, they still both did a great job for their roles. Their chemistry really contributed greatly to the success of their show. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Number ONE on the list of all shippers is this TN director  - we are just the following numbers. He is the Cupid.  :blush:

Agree with you. So grateful to him haha. And remember the CLOY director is also an avid shipper who was just happy that rumor promises great chemistry. Do we need more clear statements from insiders :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

47 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Wonder if he’s filming a CF or Vast is just generously quenching our thirst lol. His hair seems a lot longer than what we saw in his other CF a couple of weeks ago 

It’s Binnie’s annual photo for the space (his fanclub) and this shooting could have been done much earlier. 

Friends please don’t compare HB’s acting and YJ’s. Both of them are very talented actors and both have made many effort to portrait their characters. Here is a place for couple shipping not an actor fan forum so please be respectful, we’re tired of many comparison so please let’s end this topic cause we(binnie fans) get upset when we see others don’t respect our actor, of course I also like YJ but come on, let’s love both of them and don’t compare them.

sorry if i bother any of you. 

In piano case I would say that HB played piano since he was a little child, He said her mother sent him to swim, piano and calligraphy classes so he can do all of them. He was child master in piano but as growing old he forgot most of them:lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

And while my imagination works hahaha, I cannot avoid thinking that he is feeling peaceful and blessed because everything with SYJ is going smoothly and well.  

Why does this video give me a feeling of sausade? Lol.. and so much inside is reminding me of CLOY..  the piano background music, the pots of plants that are outside the balcony, and the pile of books. Btw I wonder if anyone knows the location of the filming.

Also, I came across some SYJ clips on Twitter, and was wondering if anyone has a link to the full interview in English.  My apologies if these were shared already, but SYJ is being cute and said "I didn't know people would call me innocent." Etc. And commenting about her beauty about people looking her on the bus (jokingly). I think this was the same video as the MC said she is getting married? And talking about her favorite food too:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Is that new video?