[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

In my POV, the writer already had HB and SYJ in mind for the 2 leads. I don't think either HB or SYJ would need to give that suggestion for the other person to be casted. Both of them are big stars in their own right and don't need recommendations from other stars. We also can't tell who was given the script or offer first, at least not based on what the media reported. Only the writer, director and HB/ SYJ themselves will know. All we can say is, the casting was PERFECT!

Yes i agree. During TN promotions, interviews, BOTH of them mentioned countless times that they wanted to work together again. Am almost sure there are lots of offers to BOTH of them and finally BOTH have chosen CLoY :heart:

And there is also no need to compare their achievements. Because BOTH are great in their own aspects :heart:

• Like 7

On 3/30/2020 at 6:39 AM, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

Around April, there was an article that says that SYJ got an offer for the project. I was thinking t hats too quick isn't it? Unless, SYJ is already in the radar for the writer to be included in the project.  But my delulu mind and my heart says otherwise,  HB just like capt Ri is very strategic and perhaps uses his persuasive powers to have SYJ in the project too. 

I don't think SYJ needs HB's power to get the project. SYJ is already the best actress of her generation, she just needs one more Blue Dragon for Best Actress to finish 2 rounds of Grand Slam (Triple Awards: Baeksang, Blue Dragon, Grand Bell). JHJ & GHY are excel at comedy but who is better than Melo Queen SYJ for emotional scenes which make audiences feel the most

Moreover, HB also admires SYJ's acting talent & consider her as his senior in term of acting 

@2:33 - HB: "As my costar Son Ye Jin is so popular, I can lean on her star power a bit"

So, SYJ & HB are both talented & able to shine individually

Most importantly, they both deserve each other!

----

Popular comments from YT on SYJ's acting skills:

"Both were so good in this scene! But Son Ye Jin’s acting is superb. While she was suppressing her cries to let HB speak his lines, you can see her lips trembling. This must not be easy! How she was also attempting to get her lines out (voice cracking) as her emotions are overtaking. This is a different acting caliber! She needs to win the Best Actress award"

"Son Ye Jin is really living up to her title as a "Melo Queen". She's really a multi-faceted actress, her range of emotion is limitless. No question why everyone dubbed her as Korea's best actress."

"Son yejin is really the best actress ever for me, she’s funny witty wise sassy smart emotional and i felt everything. Give this woman her oscar already"

"The acting in this scene alone should earn Son Yejin an Oscar or whatever the equivalent is in tv series."

"Son Ye Jin is indeed South Korea's best actress. One of the most awarded."

"God, when she's running and crying I can feel it's not only sadness, pain and separation anxiety of lovers but also of a separated nation (South and North Korea). Not my country but I can feel that. My heart sank  SYJ deserves a daesang for her acting in this drama."

• Like 10
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

In my POV, the writer already had HB and SYJ in mind for the 2 leads. I don't think either HB or SYJ would need to give that suggestion for the other person to be casted. Both of them are big stars in their own right and don't need recommendations from other stars. We also can't tell who was given the script or offer first, at least not based on what the media reported. Only the writer, director and HB/ SYJ themselves will know. All we can say is, the casting was PERFECT!

Agree. They are both highly appreciated actor and actress. With their status in the K-ent, they do not need anyone's recommendation to get a role. It's more like writers/ directors/ production team begging them to sign on the project as they can guarantee some kind of high ratings/ buzz already. 

To be honest, I think Captain Ri's character is less challenging than Yoon Seri. I am surprise that HB will pick up this role in the first place as this is really a piece of cake for him. So, what makes him want to sign on this role? We probably will never know... BUT, I recall during CLOY press con, he mentioned something like he wants people to see another side of SYJ? Certain things that was never showed to the public??? My delulu mind tells me that's his intention to sign on the role is to spend time and work with his "close friend"(God forbid in K-ent) and let her shines. Yes. it's my delulu heart speaking here... that's all speculation. Don't take it seriously. 

BTW, the more I research on these two people, the more I think that they are so in-sync in so many aspects that give me goosebumps. I don't know what is wrong with this universe if these two people aren't together. They maybe a long lost "twins" :sweatingbullets: A more rational interpretation would be their age so that they share very similar views, thinking and taste?! Just like what SYJ said during TN promotion? REALLY?! 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

I saw the gifs at Weibo and I can’t stop laughing at how stiff HB is at the 3rd gif. He’s like a statue. :rolleyes:

Can you share the 3rd gif here? I want to laugh too, the Weibo link didn't work

On 3/28/2020 at 7:25 PM, Sukma Anggraini said:

I like Sunset by Davichi , Flower and Sigriswil. :wub: I even have my CLOY playlist on Joox. 

Same here! Flower and IU's I Give You My Heart. I'm reminded of Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Seri's love story. How they always rush to each other's side and how painful it always is when they're away from each other. *sigh* ❤

• Love 2

I am neither a HB’s fan or SYJ’s fan. I am just a shipper fan who likes them both as a couple so I don’t really have a bias towards either of them individually.. 

On acting, I agree that SYJ can really bring to life Seri’s character. She owns the emotional and crying scenes while at the same time she is also able to show the spunkiness of Seri’s character.

However, HB is also very good as Jung Heok. He really shines in those quiet moments of Jung Heok. Like the one where he was running in the forest talking to her on his handphone when a gunshot rang out. Or the one where he is so relieved after finding Seri in the dark in the carpark. 

I will be very happy whichever one of them wins the Daesang. And if they are in a relationship as a couple as what we all hope and believe, I am sure that SYJ will be very happy for HB if he wins the Daesang and vice versa, I am sure that HB will be very happy for SYJ if she wins the Daesang.

I believe a real couple will always support their significant other half and not vie to compete with each other.  I really hope to see one of them wins the Daesang so that we can see how the other will cheer for the one who wins. It will be beautiful to see. 

• Like 11
  • Love 12

So I finally crawled out from under the rock to congratulate the OP and all of you girls on the 400+ pages woot woot! Pretty sure this crisis  has been tough on everyone. Yejin is all of us this week. Love all your insights keep ‘em coming. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

This probably has been shared before but I just want to re-share....just because :wub:. Here is a collectiong of all the look-alike moments by YJ and HB.

Just want to add more love to this thread as our quarantine days go by. Stay safe and health, shippers!

• Like 5
  • Love 11

9 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

The caption on this says they were spotted holding hands , did the very original poster who saw them in LA say anything about them holding hands ? 

No, OP of the grocery photos didn’t mention ‘holding hands’. Don’t know where that Instagram post got their info from.

Ye-Jin said he’s humorous. They get each other’s humor. :)

Jt9j3md.gif

GxBkuwc.gif

9nFHLZA.gif

Spoiler

I4TTrgG.gif

UNsikKg.gif

9d8FmBt.gif

PAo9QjW.gif

hzrcNal.gif

omhCvAv.gif

qseBsad.gif

d3soBQy.gif

HNRqxIl.gif

3LBH5ry.gif

EVoiQbL.gif

wxMvPmK.gif

b9YTL3G.gif

dwHyaUN.gif

EtEYNBY.gif

Credits: on gifs & DuLilioo@weibo

On 3/29/2020 at 6:42 AM, B.MMM said:

one other thing was also during TN first press, during their eye contact if you watch it with all the available angles you can see clearly that as the time binnie turned his head YJ  rolled her eyes upward, she couldn’t do it too:lol:

another one, in cloy press and during photo time, i just have a question for YJ, why you hold his arm so tight and every time he goes away from you you drag him closer to yourself??!!:lol:.

Spoiler

qmoTlT6.gif

3yRaIKb.gif
(credits: on gifs; saved from weibo a while ago)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

9 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

Can you share the 3rd gif here? I want to laugh too, the Weibo link didn't work

Hmm I don’t know how to do that on phone...

But I think this is the original video. The 3rd gif is taken around 2:10-2:16. 

The longtime Cfans of YJ said that it’s the first time she nimble her finger while waiting for costar to come on stage. :rolleyes:

Even though it’s a stark contrast from TN press conference, the Cfans still can find “clues” like their body/face will tend to face each other while laughing ;) Subconscious actions....of close friends :rolleyes:

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Delulumind96 said:

How do people notice this, I can barely see without my glasses.

It’s not couple bracelet. (Other Binnie fans posted pics in this thread with him having it years ago)

The longtime Cfans of YJ said that it’s the first time she nimble her finger and keep touching her hair waiting for costar to come on stage

No, she wants to look good in front of cameras. Lucky-xy81@weibo put together this video of Ye-Jin & her mirror(s) over the years (hasn’t changed at all).
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4486323147309069

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Oooh!! Thanks for this video! Didn't know that there is a lengthier version of HB's reply to the question about SYJ. The really complimented her a lot, and YAY, talked about her smiley eyes here (which is earlier than the Swoon Compliment video). HB really seems to be very taken in with YJ's smiley eyes LOL!!

Sonyejin0111@twitter posted an English translation for this clip

For fans who can’t access twitter

Spoiler

E9967F26-768C-46E7-B223-91AC3D62F443.jpg

C9522047-B100-4631-B1CB-D01F48D676B6.jpg

Same clip in Chinese 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

She pulled his belt, his collar, his arms, his hair..... ahem so many things can be pulled but yeah!

Hahaha!! This really made be laugh with delight. YJ likes to "man-handle" HB, doesn't she? It's a sign of strong familiarity, closeness and affection. :D

Also, let's revisit this final CLOY scene again (see the 2nd tweet below) - their bodies melt into each other and they are very comfortable being this close. :D Check how they hold each other..... SWOON

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

22 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

She pulled his belt, his collar, his arms, his hair..... ahem so many things can be pulled but yeah!

She even slapped him or playfully slapped him LOL :lol:

2 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! This really made be laugh with delight. YJ likes to "man-handle" HB, doesn't she? It's a sign of strong familiarity, closeness and affection. :D

Also, let's revisit this final CLOY scene again (see the 2nd tweet below) - their bodies melt into each other and they are very comfortable being this close. :D Check how they hold each other..... SWOON

I was more interested at this one still during this scene where her hair was at his face and he kinda smelled his hair kinda thing. I don't have it for the life of me but he surely knows the shampoo she used lol. 

And sure she's acting and all but heck, there must be some efforts in shampoo department by Miss Yejin.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Chewy said:

how come no one noticed SYJ does this to HB in BTS? Lol 

:wub: I always love how Mr. Serious' face betrays him at the end.

That darn editor always knows the right (wrong for us) time to cut in and out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9