[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

Can you read chinese? Chinese fans have really good fanfics written on a app. :D I downloaded that app just to read BinJin fanfics. Hahahaha 

Oh my... I can’t read them but thank you! Yeah I do enjoy reading them just for fun - I think I’ve read everything on Wattpad already hahaha.

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, charray said:

Love these 2 FMVs on YouTube made by @edelweiss98

The song “That Man” sung by Hyun Bin is so appropriately selected as the video shows many moments of HB looking at SYJ in admiration. I think I really love this song and the way HB sang it after watching this video.

Credit: edelweiss98

The song “My Love is Only You” sung by Gummy also goes well with the video which shows many moments of SYJ looking at HB in admiration. 

Credit: edelweiss98

So there we have it, it is mutual and they are both smitten with each other! So shippers fret not, we have boarded the right ship.  We don’t have to play guessing game of who likes who more. It is as clear as day. :wub: 

Hope we all cheer up and brighten our mood here.......we are all shippers and we all love this couple to be together. :wub:

Definitely agree with you. I guess the feeling are mutual between them. SYJ starred at HB too (should I counted how many  seconds she starred at him?)

When SYJ know all of HB movie is one of the proof that actually (at least) she started become fascinating or inspiring with HB at the time. SYJ even know HB's song.  I guess she following his news year to year. 

At some point, as a woman (for me), it more likely that, when a man loves woman mostly is that woman wanted. My feeling are like that too to my spouse. :wub: I think that just normal kind a thing. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

This is frustrating, after all of the spectacular result of Cloy, the hype all around the globe, they don't even award us viewers with any interview, any event, any news, any thank you, anything. Just poof, went away, like that....

I know we are having pandemic thing now, but a single word, single interview, single sight would do....I am filling my days with all the fanfics in wattpad now because I don't know else what to do, the craving is so real it's exhausting.

I love Sigriswil and Sunset, tie on top.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi Guys~

Have you seen the latest picture that is circulating online? Apparently the picture says that BinJin has been spotted somewhere. I just don’t know which agency, him/her, is currently investigating the picture.. 

Let me know if it’s legit. Huhuhu

• Shocked 1

17 hours ago, eLizza said:

Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

my favorites are Flower and Sunset! I get really teary eyed whenever I listen to both songs. I wanted to sing along to all OST in Spotify but then I would get too sad so I can’t really focus on anything. I tried to listen to it while I’m working but I get too heart-broken to function! :bawling:

kidding aside, i really want more of BinJin :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, BinJin<3Riri said:

Hi Guys~

Have you seen the latest picture that is circulating online? Apparently the picture says that BinJin has been spotted somewhere. I just don’t know which agency, him/her, is currently investigating the picture.. 

Hi! Where can we find this photo? 

It's exhausting these day since many places have been lockdown due to pandemic. Hope everyone stay safe and have a good health.

Scrolling my IG this morning and I found this 

Gosh, this drama totally showing us a "real life of BinJin" since TN movies. Starting from dating rumor. Look like we are Se-Ri assistant (Mr. Hong & Purchasing Manager), keep looking for the news and watch someone who in love.

Look how they tried to deny the rumors but at the same time they acted like a real couple, showing us lovey dovey etc. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

i'm so happy after watching this video, i hope their relationship will be a happy ending in real life. like what hyun bin said in one of cloy episode (the one where they have drink soju). they'll gonna be married and have a twins, and of course grow old together :)

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, BinJin<3Riri said:

Hi Guys~

What photo and where did you see this ?!

59 minutes ago, BinJin<3Riri said:

Hi Guys~

Friendly reminder, let's do not spread or trust rumor from unreliable resources. We do not want untrue things blow up. We do not want another denial from them. The more pressure we give them, the more deeper they hid inside the cave. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

@liltash85

I’m not trusting anything yet though. That’s the main reason why I’ve asked for any of your views on it. I know that the pressure is too much for them to handle and it’ll just trigger them to deny whatever it’s going on. 
Thank you for your advice though. Appreciate it. 

55 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

We do not want untrue things blow up. We do not want another denial from them. The more pressure we give them, the more deeper they hid inside the cave. 

Sorry for my ignorance. Their pic 'hands under the table' was it a fake or editted photo? 

I saw an IG post on the zoomed image which does appear that his right hand was holding her hand...or was it a fake? 

Of course it didnt make sense for both of them to be doing that while shooting a scene.