Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

14 hours ago, ncly said:

Just a friendly reminder for @BinJin-shopper and @mcavalerio to please remove images/clips from your quotation, we don't want to get in trouble with the Mod :D 

i know that, but i don't know how to hidden the video in quote. can you show me? 
tks u so much

Pls do read the some comments of this video. It's heart fluttering for all involved in making CLOY.. the brilliant drama of korean history. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, luffie said:

@celest1al can u share what was she “doing” wrong? Thanks for the translation! ❤️

She meant the salute. Sorry for not being clear! 

@Helena yes that’s a much better translation! I saw the one that was in Korean and not subbed. This translation uses “scolded,” which works well too. 

1 hour ago, Helena said:

I didn’t see the YouTube video, but this part’s about ‘saluting’ properly.  

You can see it in this clip (translation by Thi) starting at 4:05

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Helena said:

I didn’t see the YouTube video, but this part’s about ‘saluting’ properly.  

You can see it in this clip (translation by Thi) starting at 4:05

I found this video posted into the same account as TN interview, and it talks about another actor who used to live with HB during college years. I haven't seen it yet so I'm posting it here in case anyone hasn't seen it.

So the actor mentioned that HB likes to keep the place clean. :)  I can only imagine HB and SYJ'S future home would be very clean and tidy I suppose :D as HB likes to keep the house clean hehee

Spoiler

Another TN interview but just with SYJ. I haven't seen this either and she talked a bit about her romantic life with references to her other works. I put this in the spoilers because there are mentions of other actors.

Whatttt she said she wanted to marry twice at 5:33... lol

The host said only those who have dated you would know (your romantic style).. and she said yeah they might have different opinions. She seems to have dated a lot of other guys? I wonder if she was dating HB already when this interview was filmed.

Also I wonder if she would play that hand wrestling game with HB. 

Edited by Yanny62
Added some extra comments.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Another TN interview but just with SYJ. I haven't seen this either and she talked a bit about her romantic life with references to her other works. I put this in the spoilers because there are mentions of other actors.

The host said only those who have dated you would know (your romantic style).. and she said yeah they might have different opinions. She seems to have dated a lot of other guys? I wonder if she was dating HB already when this interview was filmed.

I'm curious to know what was said at about 3:25 since the interview cut out. She looked emotional and the vein on her forehead even popped.

Edited by stroppyse
mod: Please do not quote images/gifs/videos, even in spoilers.
  • Like 3

@Yanny62 the comment about wanting to marry twice is odd but one thing I’ve learned from watching a lot of SYJ interviews is to not be surprised by what she says because she doesn’t take herself seriously a lot of the time 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

So that happened in my country also. When the chemistry well, the audience love it, our movie producers like to matched them again. Why in K- Ent did not do that? What reason actually? 

5 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@jessyqueue directly opposite in our country..when a pairing delivers in the box office..their next project will automatically be planned with producers forecasting that the next one will outdo the former project in total earnings..this " strike while the iron is hot mentality". And frankly even after over a month..our Binjin is staying in the limelight..even in the middle of this Covid...yes a follow up CF would really be nice to do in the current circumstances when everything seemed halted( including wedding preps..B))

From what I understand, as explained by other members here, South Korean viewers are not so supportive of real life couple acting together in a drama or film. Something about using other people's resources (the drama/ film budget?) for their own personal relationship. I'm really not sure what the logic is behind this but that's the SK culture and value system within k-ent. That's why we hardly see real life couples in the same drama/ film. That is also why many couples deny they are in a relationship if they are in the middle of filming or about the air their drama/ film. 

@Yanny62  Thanks so much for these 2 videos!! Never seen them before. I have read about HB's Uni housemate talking about how he keeps the place clean, but first time I saw the actual interview. The housemate also talked about other HB related stuff which I have not heard before ie. on how the housemate like to bring friends over for drinks, and HB will wake up and drink/ laugh with them, but also said later that it will be nice if the housemate can inform him beforehand. LOL!! That's a typical Introvert vs Extrovert dilemma. Hahaha! HB really is very introverted.

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I found this video posted into the same account as TN interview, and it talks about another actor who used to live with HB during college years. I haven't seen it yet so I'm posting it here in case anyone hasn't seen it.

So the actor mentioned that HB likes to keep the place clean. :)  I can only imagine HB and SYJ'S future home would be very clean and tidy I suppose :D as HB likes to keep the house clean hehee

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I also love this SYJ interview for TN promo. Have mainly seen their dual interviews but not the solo ones. SYJ is so cute and cheerful here. She was really having a great year in 2018 with her movie Be With You and drama Pretty Noona both doing well. She said that just like Soo Jin in AMTR, she "wants to be confident when it comes to love". That's really pretty insightful and I think here, she was speaking the truth. I also hope that if HB is the one, she will be confident to pursue this love. :D As for the part about "marrying 2X" like her character "My Wife Got Married", even she herself said it doesn't make sense. Like Cloyfan said, she is just replying to make her answer more interesting?

Also love how disappointed she was when she lost the game, hahaha! She's really so competitive!  I also wonder if she plays the arm wrestling game with HB, or any other board games, and will he let her win or is as competitive as her? LOL!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't know if  it is appropriate to post it here but if it isn't I will delete it later on.

Anyways I was getting bored and as nowadays we can feel the Binjin drought with less content to discuss on, let me ask a question. We know all the CLOY OSTs are phenomenal. So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

My answer:

Although I have many fav osts from this drama but the one that is closest to my heart is undoubtedly "Sigriswil". Whenever I listen to this song ,it gives out a special feeling and all those CLOY scenes get flashed across my mind as I start missing it.While other osts are pleasant to hear and remind me of certain scenes but Sigriswil makes me relieve all their bittersweet moment while recollecting CLOY as a whole. #SAUDADE:tears:

#WithdrawalSymptomsEvenAfter1.5month

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, BinJin-shopper said:

i know that, but i don't know how to hidden the video in quote. can you show me? 
tks u so much

I hid the quotation, is that good enough? 

14 hours ago, eLizza said:

So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

Here I am again!!! The hospital kiss and the snowstorm hug from Swoon cuts uses this and ohhhh my heart... :wub: I need a close friend now.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

On 3/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, PrettyNoona said:

Wow, thank you for posting this. Thanks to the person who put everything together in this video. I wish SYJ & HB could watch this. Such an amazing journey with so many lovely memories. 

Shippers: only time will tell... :wub:

This was shared in twitter... a good read...https://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin--i-do-not-like-similar-appearance--35706-amp.html

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

I don't know if  it is appropriate to post it here but if it isn't I will delete it later on.

Anyways I was getting bored and as nowadays we can feel the Binjin drought with less content to discuss on, let me ask a question. We know all the CLOY OSTs are phenomenal. So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

My answer:

Although I have many fav osts from this drama but the one that is closest to my heart is undoubtedly "Sigriswil". Whenever I listen to this song ,it gives out a special feeling and all those CLOY scenes get flashed across my mind as I start missing it.While other osts are pleasant to hear and remind me of certain scenes but Sigriswil makes me relieve all their bittersweet moment while recollecting CLOY as a whole. #SAUDADE:tears:

#WithdrawalSymptomsEvenAfter1.5month

I like Sunset by Davichi , Flower and Sigriswil. :wub: I even have my CLOY playlist on Joox. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Sukma Anggraini said:

I like Sunset by Davichi , Flower and Sigriswil. :wub: I even have my CLOY playlist on Joox. 

My top favs in no particular order are Sigriswil, Sunset,Here I am,But its Destiny,Photo of my mind by Song Ga In. The ost by Crush is also very nice to hear but the above 5 are my UF.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi all..ive downloaded the OST of CLOY in my phone and play it repeatedly in my car driving to work..my fave is I give u my heart by IU and even downloaded the English version...sometimes i imagine Yejin walking down the aisle with this as bacground..even the lyrics..oh how it applies to them:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Sunset,Here I am,But its Destiny,Photo of my mind by Song Ga In. The ost by Crush is also very nice to hear but the above 5 are my UF.

For me my fav is here i am again and sunset,i already downloaded it on my phone,.and also i memorize those song (chorus only) i cant take it the other words coz its hard to pronounce since its korean language.

I really like this song,.it melts my heart when i remember the scene o f CLOY.

Ohh my delulu mind..

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@mcavalerio & @BinJin-shopper to delete videos or image you quoted. 

Inside the quote box, click right below the pic / video and press backspace / delete until the video / photos are gone. 

Then, to write your comment or post, click below the quote box and type as usual. 

Before you hit submit, just make sure u did not accidentally quote images or videos. 

• Like 4

@eLizza 

Hi there! Silent reader and one of the BinJin superfans here! You know what? I’ve downloaded the whole Cloy OST and ironically I keep on holding myself not to play those songs. Why? Because it makes me sad thinking that the drama has ended and my purple heart ever and genuinely wishes that HB and SYJ will be a true couple. This I believe is beyond what I’ve expected of me not being over with CLOY. Huhuhu. I know most of us experience this kind of feeling. Listening to Cloy’s OST is not giving me any help as a matter of fact, I can’t help thinking of those scenes that hit me hard. 

Hoping and praying for this 2 wonderful people who stole our hearts in every simple actions they do. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

friends we don’t want another fight. many of shippers in this forum are YJ fans but that’s not the matter. we ship a very BEAUTIFUL COUPLE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE so please don’t argue about these things. 

we don’t know them in person so let’s talk about how beautiful they are as a couple. 

Please respect both of them. Hyun Bin is a wonderful man and YJ is a very beautiful woman (both inside and outside), so cheer up friends.

LOVE and PEACE :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 15

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

My fav would always be Sigriswil, especially when I need to accelerate while driving and I love The Man by hyun bin even though not in CLOY OST, but to me that’s KTP singing from his heart. You could almost hear his heart pouring out to you with his rendition. 

I also learned that HB has been playing the piano since he was younger..in YT..he has a rendition of MISTY..which is a Classic..The guy is an old soul..downloaded and love that as well...

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

https://vimeo.com/386855499

Thanks for the videos, very insightful.   I also thought she didn't take her self seriously when she said she wanted te marry twice. :lol: 

The host said: ''only those who have dated you would know, right?'' She said: ''That's possible. They might have a different opinion hehehe''. It's still a blur to me her dating life, but what I understood through this forum and episode of master in the house she is very private... In master of the house episode 46 she mentioned going to a place where she has many beautiful memories with her ex-boyfriend (serious tone, but also laughing). Turned out it was the place she shot 'A moment to Remember' with her co-star. The cast thought she was cool mentioning an ex-boyfriend. She is a jokester haha.