[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:
anyone seen this ?! I don’t really know what it is that their selling , it just says “cream” but I already want it if it’s got their faces on it lool. This better not be a April’s fool joke 

Hahaha this really made my day! I was laughing like a fool and it brightened my day in a gloomy hot weather here in Singapore. Thank you for this! We all need to laugh amidst virus season to make our immune system strong and not be too stressed so that virus would not penetrate.

In light of this, let’s all be happy here:

-Let’s ship and shop like there is no tomorrow! Carpe Diem! C’est La Vie!

-Let’s celebrate the long lasting LOVE of BinJin (isn’t it the sole reason why we are here?)

-Let’s not compare achievements and who is better (They are partners, not competitors, they should complement each other to make magic and a perfect harmony together)

-They both deserve our love and support that’s why we are shippers

- I am a shipper of them, I am a fan of both, I tried to lurk in both individual threads and I enjoy it too but I know in my heart this thread is my home as I love them both together with same amount and respect. I am here because both of them makes me happy.

• Like 10
  • Love 13

6 hours ago, sussieh said:

Another update from one of them, yay!  

HB looks happy. :)

And while my imagination works hahaha, I cannot avoid thinking that he is feeling peaceful and blessed because everything with SYJ is going smoothly and well.  

Edit to clarify: although this video was posted today by Vast, the content has been recycled from the Calendar 2020 shoot. That’s why his hair is longer than the one showed in CF with black clothing from one week ago hehe. 

I was so happy to see this video today! At last, an update from one-half of Binjin. Even if it was an old video. How HB looks here reminds me of the CLOY soju scene. Looks so comfy and cuddly! I can just imagine YJ cuddling up to him during a cold evening or morning. :D

Here are some lovely screen captures of the video :

5 hours ago, B.MMM said:

Friends please don’t compare HB’s acting and YJ’s. Both of them are very talented actors and both have made many effort to portrait their characters. Here is a place for couple shipping not an actor fan forum so please be respectful, we’re tired of many comparison so please let’s end this topic cause we(binnie fans) get upset when we see others don’t respect our actor, of course I also like YJ but come on, let’s love both of them and don’t compare them.

sorry if i bother any of you. 

In piano case I would say that HB played piano since he was a little child, He said her mother sent him to swim, piano and calligraphy classes so he can do all of them. He was child master in piano but as growing old he forgot most of them:lol:

Totally agree with what you said above. I also added my points about this earlier, but decided not to participate any more in this discussion. It's better done at the CLOY drama thread or Binjin's individual thread. It's a valid discussion but not here at Binjin Shipper's forum.

HB's mom really prepared HB for the life of an actor/ artiste. From physical to artistic development, he did everything! Maybe cuz the mom is a teacher (and the dad too) and seems the mom's into sculptor and calligraphy too. I recall HB saying he used to be able to play a piano piece just from hearing it, but he has lost that ability due to lack of practice.

HB can sing and play the piano while YJ can do a dance! Perfect combo!

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

HEY sussieh - You are a lifesaver! Beautiful emotive vid with mellow music. Puts me in a BinJin mood. And HB is wearing the same kind of top (grey hoodie with white T-shirt) as he did in the soju scene ("I want to marry you") ??!  Is he teasing us shippers, like SYJ did with her potted plant? :D  Hmmm....Maybe SYJ filmed this vid for him and he passed it onto VastB).  The accompanying words to this IG vid were "Sleepy, cuddly, warm, sweet spring Hyun Bin."  Ooooo....yet another reminder of the soju scene.  I also like to believe that occasionally HB anonymously reads this forum  and understands our devotion :wub:to BinJin and decided to comfort us with this lovely piece.

Is there any confirmation ANYWHERE of the filming of "Bargaining" starting soon? New data shows a spike in Covid cases, this time in Seoul, largely due to returning travellers and students. PLEASE take precautions producers! For the sake of cast and crew, as we are highly invested in HB, who is half our ship!

SYJ was recently shopping for vegetables?  That's cuz she's already well stocked in meat (for HB) and wants to provide him with balanced meals when she cooks for him. No kidding guys, my gut feel is that they are hanging out in the privacy of their homes. I am delighted for them but boo hoo, sob sob, for me cuz I cant see whats going on!!! 

I had the exact same thots of the SOJU scene as soon as I watched the video! And imagine Binjin cuddling up to each other. :D

I think there was an announcement that Bargaining will start shooting in Korea around early April. Hope they will ensure cast and crew is well protected.

I have happy thots imagining Binjin spending all their free time together, at either one of their houses. Cooking for each other, watching a movie / drama together as they discuss the story and acting, having a beer/ soju/ coffee in the evening to relax. Lovely picture!

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

anyone seen this ?! I don’t really know what it is that their selling , it just says “cream” but I already want it if it’s got their faces on it lool. This better not be a April’s fool joke 

First time I am seeing this GOBAN Cosmetics tweet! Is this real? It's kinda cool, LOL!!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, sussieh said:

Sweetness overload! It makes me swoon in happiness looking at their sweet and natural gestures here. From their calm and warm smiles to his thumb/ her fingers movements in their respective waists. Like two pieces in a puzzle perfectly put together. :heart:

The way they embrace in this scene and in the last BTS with the green background... for me, that is exactly the definition of a naturally warm and soothing embrace :wub:

The first time I watched this scene and also when I saw the BTS, the immediate thing that crossed my mind is : "this is not the first time they held each other this way". They have had many private practices, that's why it looks so natural and organic, even in the BTS (where in other films of other actors the BTS will show the awkwardness). Here, there is ZERO awkwardness in the physical closeness - like fitting the right piece into the puzzle, as what you said beautifully above. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 6

37 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

First time I am seeing this GOBAN Cosmetics tweet! Is this real? It's kinda cool, LOL!!

I sure hope it is !! It’s my first time hearing about this company GOBAN but they seem pretty legit ! I hope it’s not a April Fools joke lol. But hmm I’m also wondering if this would be considered official merch like the CLOY album , candle or penguin . Probably is since their using the trademark of Seri’s choice and the cast’s face right ? :hushed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

The first time I watched this scene and also when I saw the BTS, the immediate thing that crossed my mind is : "this is not the first time they held each other this way". They have had many private practices, that's why it looks so natural and organic, even in the BTS (where in other films of other actors the BTS will show the awkwardness). Here, there is ZERO awkwardness in the physical closeness - like fitting the right piece into the puzzle, as what you said beautifully above. :D

I'm so curious about the scene you both mentioned so I go back to your original post. Even though I saw that vid so many times I only focused on HB's thumb movement. But today, in the light of your discussion, I just discovered YJ's fingers movement. Do you know what her fingers were trying to do, I can't see clearly :huh:

• LOL 3

So cute.....Social distancing the Ri Jung Heok and Yoon Seri’s way. Do not cross the line peeps. :D This put a smile on me in the face of all the social distancing measures in SG like standing in queue with 1m apart and sitting at tables with alternate seats....

In real life, hope our Binjin couple is not practising social distancing though.....,,:(

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, citron said:

They laughed, teased, bickered & then leaned on each other like an old married couple

I have a feeling that both of them wished they had a bedroom scene together but due to unforseen circumstances like the wedding scenes were cut off.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images & Vid
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

I have a feeling that both of them wished they had a bedroom scene together but due to unforseen circumstances like the wedding scenes were cut off.

Nah, they could have their "bedroom scene" off cameras lol:naughty:

The BTS you shared really showed couply vibes. Definitely they are more than regular colleagues, even though we all know this already. But it will give me peace if they would actually admit they're together (I know I know it's not possible because SYJ is too private..:(.) I miss them so much!  I hope KTP is secretly reading this forum and give us more juicy updates and keep this ship sailing! Even better if he disguised himself as a shipper and make comments here just like in kakaotalk interview where he is sending stickers and making comments hehee..

1 hour ago, charray said:

So cute.....Social distancing the Ri Jung Heok and Yoon Seri’s way. Do not cross the line peeps. :D This put a smile on me in the face of all the social distancing measures in SG like standing in queue with 1m apart and sitting at tables with alternate seats....

In real life, hope our Binjin couple is not practising social distancing though.....,,:(

I hope they're spending time cuddling with each other during Covid19 outbreak. I mean people are advised to stay home during this time anyways so there's nothing much they could do other than cuddling and keeping each other happy and healthy.. and watching channel 20 together :lol: oh, my heart!

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

The BTS you shared really showed couply vibes. Definitely they are more than regular colleagues, even though we all know this already. But it will give me peace if they would actually admit they're together (I know I know it's not possible because SYJ is too private..:(.) I miss them so much!  I hope KTP is secretly reading this forum and give us more juicy updates and keep this ship sailing! Even better if he disguised himself as a shipper and make comments here just like in kakaotalk interview where he is sending stickers and making comments hehee..

I hope they're spending time cuddling with each other during Covid19 outbreak. I mean people are advised to stay home during this time anyways so there's nothing much they could do other than cuddling and keeping each other happy and healthy.. and watching channel 20 together :lol: oh, my heart!

Let’s all hope, wish and pray that the most beautiful couple could read this themselves and know that they are both loved as a couple. I hope they know that not only in Korea they are loved as a couple but globally as well and that their international fans especially shippers/shoppers only want/wish are just pure happiness with each other and unconditional love that lasts a lifetime.

They couldn’t do anything anyway while virus outbreak is still here but to make babies! :phew: That is why the probability of her being preggy in any awards night are high bwahahaha sorry but my delulu mind want their family making fast.

This is their best time to be intimate anyway. SYJ was seen doing grocery with lots of veggies so that they can cook nutritiously healthy meals and HB seen doing a lot of working out in the gym because they need a lot of energy to last for their sexy time hahahaha sorry shoppers but that is all I can think of. 

:naughty::heart::yum:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Miss Orange! Be prepared for it :tounge_xd:

:D I do love HB's shy confidence.

And gosh, I kind of feel like SYJ is a tad bit of a perfectionist as well or maybe it is just being particular. Not only professionally but also personally. I'm thinking mostly of her Master in the House appearance where she is super organized and seems to have thought of everything to make the outing meaningful. (And this also to individuals she's never met before.)

They are so well matched :wub:. The ultimate Power Couple.

• Like 11
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I hope KTP is secretly reading this forum and give us more juicy updates and keep this ship sailing! Even better if he disguised himself as a shipper and make comments here just like in kakaotalk interview where he is sending stickers and making comments hehee..

Thanks to this forum and for every shopper for the fun that I am getting despite being worried with what's going on in the world. This has become my happy place, my sweet escape.

If indeed HB or SYJ are reading this... Please our OTP give us a sign :blush: another IG post perhaps :grin:

If you, our OTP, are pretending to be a shipper here, please give us more candies :blush:

If our OTP are not here then we'll just have to continue to  wait willingly and pray desperately so this ship reaches to its destination...

Happy shopping everyone :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

10 hours ago, Kaye said:

This is why I also believe the controversial holding hands below the table. Rather than intentional, I believe these were their slip moments just like the pulling of the belt, hugging after NG during the airport escape scene,  HB twirling YJ with a smile then poker face upon realisation, the 1st fake snow NG when HB didn’t let go of YJ, and so on. Get married already you two!!! 

I’m one of those people who thinks that they’re holding hands too. So shoot me now lol. There were a few IG accts who posted that and it puzzled me why some fans  wanted to muzzle them. I disagree with them tagging YJ and Vast but IG is an American company and here the 1st amendment(freedom of speech) is taken seriously so I doubt if IG will take it down. It boggles the mind how the K ent industry works whoa! I can’t wrap my mind around it tbh. A little controversy and they go the whole nine yards to stop anything. Anyway, these two need to get married soon or I’ll go cray cray. Don’t want to debate this issue its just my offhand take. And if my comment ruffle some feathers, I apologize. Good morning! :heart:

@cloyfan The thing about Binjin is that individually they are very talented, ultra attractive, and highly respected - but together they are something MAGICAL. That’s why I don’t think there’s any point in turning this into a competition because they are that muchbetter TOGETHER 

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts is how I think of these two. Together they’re magic. Yin and yang. Type A + Type B. Lock and key. 

• Like 14
  • Love 6

First time posting at binjin's thread. Can't resist to dig in to continue our further investigation about these two haha. I find it cute to see HB standing next YJ's bestie Gong Hyo Jin while attending a wedding.  YJ will say, ok babe you can go with HJ, dont forget to send me photos lol

Edited by Macintosh991
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2

Hello! I’m a silent reader of this thread for a while and I just wanna drop a little comment here to say thank you to you all shippers who make my every day!

So I’ve rewatched the CLOY BTS and found this (dunno if it was found and shared before). 

C4925826-7522-43-F9-81-CC-D074-E93-EE684

Look at where Binnie’s left hand was :) 

Edited by Wendybe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Wendybe said:

Isn't that her hand crossing her chest? 

@Loveumore Love the caption down below on his modeling pictures  ''love you through thick and thin, but these poses are precious as treasure...TO BE HIDDEN''.  :lol::joy:

12 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

So I’ve rewatched the CLOY BTS and found this (dunno if it was found and shared before).

10 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

Isn't that her hand crossing her chest? 

Ok. What are we looking at? If it's in the red circle, isn't that the hospital blanket?