[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Everytime i watched my fave scenes in Cloy, still gives me that heart warming feeling. Those scenes where we can see them wearing the couple rings make me hope more about them. I mean that ring looks so good on Hyun Bin and also with Ye Jin. That means how nice it would be at this stage in their successful lives that they get married and hopefully to each other. Just looking at how much they are comfortable with each other, laughing, smiling, just happy. Oh boy, really hoping they end up together just as destiny is always making their paths crossed. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Yes. True shipper sees. Despite coming from different agency...it does appear someone is protective n cares of his close friend. Like what Seri mention in their tnv interview...rjh is the perfect man, he is a reliable man n will protect her no matter what.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oh my... I can’t read them but thank you! Yeah I do enjoy reading them just for fun - I think I’ve read everything on Wattpad already hahaha.

Hi, I cannot read chinese but I guess I will resort to google translate haha. Mind sharing the app name?

1 hour ago, Dinajasmin said:

Sorry for my ignorance. Their pic 'hands under the table' was it a fake or editted photo? 

I saw an IG post on the zoomed image which does appear that his right hand was holding her hand...or was it a fake? 

Of course it didnt make sense for both of them to be doing that while shooting a scene. 

It's not edited, however the media blown up the rumor that they were holding hands. V@st already denied the holding hands thing because they would seem unprofessional which is a big NO-NO for K-industry, so if you ever see it on IG pls report it cause we don't want another denial from them. :(

• Like 7

There is this interview in Personal Taste era that YJ was asked about having an actual gay friend...and something in her response was interesting!

Son: They're not my age but I have many friends like that around me. They're more sensitive so I can talk to them more easily about things I can't tell my girl or guy friends. And isn't it impossible to really become friends with guys? One of the two will end up loving the other person and that will break up the friendship but that won't happen with gay friends.

I thought so that's her perspective on opposite-sex friendships but how come she and HB keep saying they are close friends when in YJ's opinion there is feeling in those friendships!:D

i put the link below:

https://www.hancinema.net/personal-taste-will-gain-flavor-says-son-ye-jin--part-2-23008.html?mobilewebsite=1

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 6

9 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

I thought so that's her perspective on opposite-sex friendships but how come she and HB keep saying they are close friends when in YJ's opinion there is feeling in those friendships!:D

And for binnie also, he said that he can’t be friend with girls and almost all his friends are men. We can see this from his behavior with his female leads:lol: but they’re just close friends...

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

I think about Binjin so much these days they’ve even infiltrated my dreams oh my. I just had this thought that when they went to Mongolia,  they probably were trying to travel privately together. A prime example that I thought was bcuz they were both dressed in very casual wear with hats and masks to the airport. If you look at their other airport fashion it’s much more dressed up and their totally fine with having pics taken by the paparazzi and interacting with fans . This time not so much, they seem more guarded but I know Ye Jin still tried to smile out of politeness to cameras . They probably didn’t think or expect the reporters to be around , I mean a lot of sasaeng’s fans leak idol’s flight info so what’s to stop ppl from leaking binjin’s flight info as well. Also the day they flew out was quite close to Hyunbin’s bday maybe they wanted to celebrate together too  :wub: just some thoughts hehe 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

It has been more than a month since we see Binjin in public together.

HB had ignored the person whom wanted to cheer beer with them in order to hug SYJ right after the lights were on

Looking forward to their wedding & CFs of Korea’s new powerful couple as I strongly believe they are a couple since the LA or at the end of the Negotiation promo

• Like 7
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

I agree what she said. I mean, there are platonic friendship between guy and gal... but as you get older, this kind of relationship will get more difficult. Those platonic friends usually know each other since young age, it‘s even possible that they had a fling (testing water) then realize it’s better to stay as friends. It usually happen when marriage is still too early for both to think about, and they have all the time in the world. Those friendship don’t usually start at “almost 40 in age” and both are still single. 

But, for BinJin... don‘t think they will just have a fling or have all the time in the world base on their social status and age. They are also mature enough to control themselves/ hiding their true feelings in the public if their feelings aren’t mutual, It‘s K-ent afterall, people are harsh on actors & actresses. For someone like SYJ, who worked so hard to come clean on all “scandals”, how she handled her rumor with HB is very “unique” and differernt from the past. From all her previous interviews, she is sincere and straight forward, but her respond to ther rumor with HB is such a blur and dodging all the way. Her way to “admit” the rumor is as clear as day to me :sweatingbullets: So don‘t say who likes who more, the relationship won‘t happen if their feelings aren’t mutual. (especially both of them have lots of options, if you know what I mean :phew:

Also. may I also say that ever since TN and SiTR, SYJ seemed to slow down her pace - less of a Cow-Jin. I hope she is really shifting her gear towards other things in life. I am not saying she should/would give up her career, but there are other things in life other than work and acting that she can focus on. I think I said it before, it‘s difficult to find someone to make you smile. Hope both will cherish this opportunity and give each other a chance. At least give it a try. :)

Agreed !! They are in such successful points in their life and at that age where they don’t have time to mess around like that . I think their really strong as individuals who know what they want and as they are both such famous figures they have to take even more steps to be careful and protect their relationships  . Especially at this age when they are both looking for marriage as well

• Like 16
  • Love 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QxslLpMYy/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-M8P_9J_0K/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I recognize the outfit of SYJ in this vid that she wore to her friend's wedding where she also tried to catch the bride's bouquet. Does anyone know when was the time of this wedding?

HB didn't come to this wedding, didn't he? Why was his bdg there?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QxslLpMYy/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-M8P_9J_0K/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I recognize the outfit of SYJ in this vid that she wore to her friend's wedding where she also tried to catch the bride's bouquet. Does anyone know when was the time of this wedding?

HB didn't come to this wedding, didn't he? Why was his bdg there?

The 3rd lady to her right was somehow pointing to yejin before the bouquet was thrown :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

What photo and where did you see this ?!

I saw it too. On my twitter. But I forget to save it. 

Seems like they were at local restaurant took picture with a lady (maybe the owner the restaurant), SYJ wearing black jacket and HB wearing green jacket and her son upload it in his IG, and suddenly Vast Entertainment give comment like..."hi, I send you DM" and minutes later the picture was gone. 

That was I saw on my twitter. I don't know that's the new picture or not. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

The 3rd lady to her right was somehow pointing to yejin before the bouquet was thrown :blush:

Agree with you!

2 of SYJ’s close friends seemed to point to her direction before the LJH threw the bouquet

Morever, HB’s bodyguard was being seen following SYJ at the wedding but turned away immediately when he saw the media. 

My delulu mind hope that HB was at the wedding too & Binjin went to Maldives together with LJH & her husband’s honeymoon trip (LJH mentioned in below video that SYJ was at Maldives with them)

SYJ’s friends may know something that we don’t know yet :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I’ve seen this video before and didn’t think much of it. Now after rewatching it several times, you can see how supportive the Cinderella sisters are to Ye Jin. The still unmarried Cinderellas didn’t even attempt to grab the bouquet. You can see the girls strategising on grabbing the bouquet. Oh Yoon Ah pointing at Ye Jin and Lee Min Jung squatting low so she’s out of Ye Jin’s way. As if saying, “We got your back, sis!”

The only conclusion I can come up with is that as of 2019, Ye Jin already have a man and perhaps to whom she’ll want to get married with. And the girls knew this very well.

Also, I’m not entirely sure but the guy at the top left corner kept on glancing at Ye Jin’s way as if he knows how Ye Jin desperately want the bouquet and very excited for her. Probably too far fetched. Anyway, do you know this man? Is he close with the 7 Cinderellas? 

• Like 9
  • Love 5