[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

Friends please don’t compare HB’s acting and YJ’s. Both of them are very talented actors and both have made many effort to portrait their characters. Here is a place for couple shipping not an actor fan forum so please be respectful, we’re tired of many comparison so please let’s end this topic cause we(binnie fans) get upset when we see others don’t respect our actor, of course I also like YJ but come on, let’s love both of them and don’t compare them.

sorry if i bother any of you. 

Very much agree to this statement.

I am a fan for both of them and I also feel uncomfortable seeing those posts that compared on their acting and which character is better than the other. 

To me, both RJH and YSR characters are strong character with so much emotional depths and both of them potraying the character well. no character is easier than the other. Both RJH and YSR are complex in their own way and these characters are different than the characters they did before; so Hyun Bin and SYJ are really taking the challenge to play them.  They really become one with the characters. RJH is Hyun Bin and YSR is Son Ye Jin. 

This also means both of them can become a Daesang candidates and possible of winning. There is no such thing as s'he should win as her character is better' or 'he should win as his character is better'. Both of them deserves to be nominate and win the award considering their excellent acting skills. 

I also believe, they will be happy for the person who win the award even if it is not themselves. 

I totally get it if you want your favs to win the daesang as I know that most of us here are their fan as individuals before become a shipper but as this is a shipper thread, we should just focus on them as a team/as a couple. 

Hope I will not see this kind of comparison again. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

And while my imagination works hahaha, I cannot avoid thinking that he is feeling peaceful and blessed because everything with SYJ is going smoothly and well.  

HEY sussieh - You are a lifesaver! Beautiful emotive vid with mellow music. Puts me in a BinJin mood. And HB is wearing the same kind of top (grey hoodie with white T-shirt) as he did in the soju scene ("I want to marry you") ??!  Is he teasing us shippers, like SYJ did with her potted plant? :D  Hmmm....Maybe SYJ filmed this vid for him and he passed it onto VastB).  The accompanying words to this IG vid were "Sleepy, cuddly, warm, sweet spring Hyun Bin."  Ooooo....yet another reminder of the soju scene.  I also like to believe that occasionally HB anonymously reads this forum  and understands our devotion :wub:to BinJin and decided to comfort us with this lovely piece.

Is there any confirmation ANYWHERE of the filming of "Bargaining" starting soon? New data shows a spike in Covid cases, this time in Seoul, largely due to returning travellers and students. PLEASE take precautions producers! For the sake of cast and crew, as we are highly invested in HB, who is half our ship!

SYJ was recently shopping for vegetables?  That's cuz she's already well stocked in meat (for HB) and wants to provide him with balanced meals when she cooks for him. No kidding guys, my gut feel is that they are hanging out in the privacy of their homes. I am delighted for them but boo hoo, sob sob, for me cuz I cant see whats going on!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

TBH I feel tired whenever I read comparisons about their acting and whether they should win Daesang or not win Daesang or which character is much better than the other. I am close to even giving up participating in any one of the discussions here already because it makes me really uncomfortable. Stop the unnecessary competition between the two - I had enough of this already.

Not because I don't want them to win or whatever, but because those discussions are supposed to be in the actor's page instead of here. And I know I might be receiving separate messages saying "Hey, we can discuss only one person in the forum! We can discuss their acting accolades!" and it's all relatives later but seriously, I would rather discuss how lovely these two are, how they are both into each other and how we all hope that the ship sails into the destination someday - or if it doesn't, for them to be happy with whatever choices they will make.

Channel more positive energy towards them, say a little prayer or something like that. Provide them with some sort of support instead of continuous comparison on who is better. They would be more appreciative of that, I believe. Better positive energy surrounding them rather than the negative ones, no?

The situation worldwide is bad as it is right now - and let's channel a much better environment and energy for them and also for all of us. Focus on the good for better future ahead.

Take care, everyone.

• Like 17
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Another update from one of them, yay!  

HB looks happy. :)

And while my imagination works hahaha, I cannot avoid thinking that he is feeling peaceful and blessed because everything with SYJ is going smoothly and well.  

Good to see VAST updating but this is actually an old clip that they recycled. They posted this once back in Dec 2019, it's a shoot for 2020 calendar. Here's the clip they posted earlier on instagram

The translation of VAST's new post says (according to google translate :)) )

"Spring Day Hyun Bin

Drowsy, cozy
Warm, friendly,
Spring Day Hyun Bin"

Happy Tuesday, by the way! Just wanna share a super cute gif made by edelweiss98 (posted via YouTube). 

https://yt3.ggpht.com/WGJ2VINAnWsASr-zWoEtBlkWk0__iByZf5wyrgePIeGIuIV3C27TGNJ6i81SceVQx32EocfMqFRt4Nw=s640-nd-rwa

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9

16 minutes ago, ncly said:

Good to see VAST updating but this is actually an old clip that they recycled. They posted this once back in Dec 2019, it's a shoot for 2020 calendar. Here's the clip they posted earlier on instagram

Oh! Thanks for the clarification! You are right! In my excitement that this was new content, I forgot about the short video from December LOL Shame on me :joy: 

hahaha and that’s why I felt that something didn’t make sense about his hair been much longer after just a week (CF with black clothes). That’s why! This shoot in white cozy clothing is from last year hehe

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 7:43 AM, txdrama said:

I saw the photos on twitter today.  Of them at the restaurant with the owner and a picture of the restaurant.  

Ahhh sooo happy!! Are we sure this was after filming? Cos why did the owner just post it? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Based on all bts, including press conferences, esp swoonies and photoshoots, hyun bin who admitted himself to be a quiet type of person becomes another kind of person when he's with Son Ye Jin. With her, his face lights up, his smile reaches to his ears, cant control gazing at Yejin and dares to joke around her (swoonies compliment me, couch interview with each other, cup game). Probably by doing so, he will be able to see her smile and hear her laugh. Hyun Bin's admiration and respect for SYJ is way too obvious. Didn't he mention during presscon on CLOY that he enjoys working with her, he learns a lot from her, inpires him as an actor. He said that he cheers for her beauty and talent. Its really good that they share this kind of closeness and friendship. All lasting loving relationships are grounded in friendship.

Didnt Hyun Bin said when asked if Seri and Yejin's character are the same that its close to 100 pct mark. He said that there are a lot to Yejin's character that the public do not see. ..but those he saw. This reveals how much they know each other. There are a lot of slips here and there right. Even Yejin knows a lot about Hyun Bin for sure than she cares to admit. 

They sure make each other smile, that's really good. I wish for them to make that move. If they are friends then the more they should not try to hide right. But after that grocery photo, everything changes bec SYJ would always want privacy. I hope they reach their destination- each other.

Edited by mcavalerio
grammar check
  • Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Solcester3k said:

Ahhh sooo happy!! Are we sure this was after filming? Cos why did the owner just post it? 

This was after a day of filming - some assumed during the time Se-ri had her 'good-bye' hairstyle. Other crew members were with them.

The restaurant owner (son of) posted it a little over a month ago. HB's agency asked the owner and other users to take the photo down.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kaye said:

This is why I also believe the controversial holding hands below the table. Rather than intentional, I believe these were their slip moments just like the pulling of the belt, hugging after NG during the airport escape scene,  HB twirling YJ with a smile then poker face upon realisation, the 1st fake snow NG when HB didn’t let go of YJ, and so on. Get married already you two!!! 

I agree - IMO I think SYJ nudged HB’s arm and told him “Stop that”  when he tried to move the chicken wing. He reacted by grabbed her hand without thinking much. Anyway, they denied this so let’s not bring this back. We should respect their wishes which is dating in privacy and let’s not dwelling into too much details. The best we can do is support their work and love them, give them as much space as they can. Imagine if you are BinJin and anything you do you will get report by fans or the press. If I were them, I wouldn’t want to public my relationship either. Too much attention, too much scrutiny. 

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

Oh! Thanks for the clarification! You are right! In my excitement that this was new content, I forgot about the short video from December LOL Shame on me :joy: 

hahaha and that’s why I felt that something didn’t make sense about his hair been much longer after just a week (CF with black clothes). That’s why! This shoot in white cozy clothing is from last year hehe

Hi, ive been lurking here for quite a while.. may I ask what is CF? Been seeing that quite often.. please.. thank you!