[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

22 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

She even slapped him or playfully slapped him LOL :lol:

Well she did say his skin was amazing, no? Hahahaha.

But yes, playful slap, playful tagging him along.... she is just as playful as us hahaha. As she is so good in acting sassy and slapping people she can consider her next movie role as my sassy wife. Sassssssss.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

19 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I always love how Mr. Serious' face betrays him at the end.

That darn editor always knows the right (wrong for us) time to cut in and out.

Hahaha I also noticed that. LOL the editor had to cut that part just when his smile was coming! Ahhh but I still saw that his serious façade was falling! Hahaha  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

22 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Well she did say his skin was amazing, no? Hahahaha.

But yes, playful slap, playful tagging him along.... she is just as playful as us hahaha. As she is so good in acting sassy and slapping people she can consider her next movie role as my sassy wife. Sassssssss.

I hope all potential investors and producers saw this in her as SYJ would shine if she is cast in My Wife is a Gangster 4 or My Sassy Girl 3

would be interesting for her to do a movie like that! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 7

1 hour ago, Helena said:

It’s not couple bracelet. (Other Binnie fans posted pics in this thread with him having it years ago)

oooh thanks for that. Knew I could count on you guys to verify!

I guess this is what happens when shoppers are suffering in the binjin drought :joy: The thirst for new content is too real rn

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I hope all potential investors and producers saw this in her as SYJ would shine if she is cast in My Wife is a Gangster 4 or My Sassy Girl 3

would be interesting for her to do a movie like that! 

Oh yassssssssss.... the whole crying crying crying scenes I really cannot already. Bring on the sassy wife/girl wife angle!

She wanted a challenging role next? Play a lawyer. Sassy gangster badass lawyer. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Hmm not sure if this would be new content for you?

But the OG korean fan of Yejin staying at her neighborhood saw her twice in a upscale supermarket with her part time helper ahjumma for the past 2 weeks. Both times she wearing a cap with shades. 

And Hyun bin working out at the gym consecutively recently too preparing for his role. Wear cap too but no shades on. 

Yes I’ve read about HB at the gym, but not about SYJ at the market! Awww I’m genuinely so happy they’re doing well :)

Am just hoping and praying for any new crumbs of them together we can add to our cart :D but I’ll keep on waiting for the good news!!

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Hmm not sure if this would be new content for you?

But the OG korean fan of Yejin staying at her neighborhood saw her twice in a upscale supermarket with her part time helper ahjumma for the past 2 weeks. Both times she wearing a cap with shades. 

Oh ya before I forget, the reporter in me just had to ask what’s in her basket and was told mostly vegetables and ya I lost interest from there LOL 

And Hyun bin working out at the gym consecutively recently too preparing for his role. Wear cap too but no shades on. 

huh? where’s the source for this?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@Chewy May I ask where you saw all this? Was it a korean website? 

We don’t rely on websites/cafes or fan account for such info because we need accuracy. 
We rely on credible sources from Boo** who gives sightings on celebrities in the Gangnam area. It’s not just focused on SYJ only. It’s for the entire celebrity neighborhood. 

@cloyfan can we stop this discussion? It’s a source for the media and I am just sharing what I can share because you all wanted new content. I dunno why I get people questioning me in the rudest way possible. Just take it or leave it. It’s nothing bad anyway 

Please remove all quotes from my previous post cos I have deleted them away. Not sharing anything anymore. 

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Chewy said:

We don’t rely on websites/cafes or fan account for such info because we need accuracy. 
Media relies on credible sources from Boo** who gives sightings on celebrities in the Gangnam area. It’s not just focused on SYJ only. It’s for the entire celebrity neighborhood. 

@cloyfan can we stop this discussion? It’s a source for the media and I am just sharing what I can share because you all wanted new content. I dunno why I get people questioning me in the rudest way possible. Just take it or leave it. It’s nothing bad anyway 

i asked bc I got worried your source was a sasaeng fan. Thank you for the info tho! And I’m sorry we seem aggressive towards you.

3 hours ago, Delulumind96 said:

Was lurking on twitter haha. Have people noticed this?? 

How do people notice this, I can barely see without my glasses.

OMG DELULUMIND96! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DETECTIVE WORK OF BINJIN SHOPPERS! I guess they have so much time nowadays to review every picture of Yejin and Hyun Bin from 2018 onwards hahaha

Photo of Yejin was taken in March 2018 in the wrap up party of SITR. Photo of Hyun Bin was taken Dec 2018 at the wrap up party of MOA. Couple Bracelet? Coincidence? Your guess is as good as mine! Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, polkadots said:

OMG DELULUMIND96! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DETECTIVE WORK OF BINJIN SHOPPERS! I guess they have so much time nowadays to review every picture of Yejin and Hyun Bin from 2018 onwards hahaha

Photo of Yejin was taken in March 2018 in the wrap up party of SITR. Photo of Hyun Bin was taken Dec 2018 at the wrap up party of MOA. Couple Bracelet? Coincidence? Your guess is as good as mine! Hahahaha

I think the “couple bracelet” thing has been discussed in earlier pages of this thread... as @Helena mentioned it seems unlikely that it’s a couple bracelet... also some fellow shoppers mentioned it’s quite common for people to have that (it seems more likely to be a black rubber band or something), and if I’m not mistaken someone also said that one of HB’s ex was also spotted with it on her wrist?? Anyway it’s all speculation, who knows really... we can all wish it is indeed couple bracelet although I’d much prefer them to have couple rings :phew:

Anyhow... back to babydaddy and soccer mama content!! :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

they are very comfortable being this close. :D Check how they hold each other..... SWOON

Sweetness overload! It makes me swoon in happiness looking at their sweet and natural gestures here. From their calm and warm smiles to his thumb/ her fingers movements in their respective waists. Like two pieces in a puzzle perfectly put together. :heart:

The way they embrace in this scene and in the last BTS with the green background... for me, that is exactly the definition of a naturally warm and soothing embrace :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

Anyhow... back to babydaddy and soccer mama content!!

Amen to that! Look at these pictures... preparing for parenthood :wub::lol: 

EUTYjTYXsAsq2F7?format=jpg&name=medium

ES6fwvZXgAAaFyb?format=jpg&name=medium 

Spoiler

this one  :joy:

__

5 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oh yassssssssss.... the whole crying crying crying scenes I really cannot already. Bring on the sassy wife/girl wife angle!

She wanted a challenging role next? Play a lawyer. Sassy gangster badass lawyer. 

The other day I was watching her movie 'Be With You' and I would like to see her playing a competitive/sassy wife with a few kids. 

Or I would like to see her in a Hollywood production! Does she master English? I know she had some English lines in movies/shows, but I didn't see any interviews in English   always with an interpreter.  

And lastly, I am hoping for  Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin  to play in a romantic/action movie  — spies traveling the world B).