[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

That Baeksang moment on stage where Yejin glanced back at HyunBin to check on him and him acknowledging that glance with a smile as if saying, yes honey i am just here behind close to you, ahhhhh my heart is smiling. I have no doubt, its clear as the day, they are indeed in a relationship.

I have watched that moment SO many times!!!!!! It. Said. It. All. The single best moment (among many good ones) of the night. Hubby/Wifey mojo 100%!!!!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

33 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

I don't know why...bt that's what I felt..it's sure they didn't act like strangers or like normal colleuges bt why did I get a vibe of a copule who recently broke up.....like he was so stiff when showing syj the path while she was about to go from the other route ......and the glances which everyone is talking about....there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

@Damini Rai You're wrong lol.. do u expect them to have hugs and kisses at the award ceremony? The ceremony is prestigious and everyone's nervous and wants to look their best. Deep down they're thinking am I gonna win am I gonna win.... Plus they have rumours circulating online so they have to be alert and not create any negative news. Their stiffness you mention is probably because they have to be extra cautious in their actions and behaviors. Imagine an intimate couple who has to pretend they're not a couple..... YOU KNOW WHAT.. that's exactly why they look stiff because they have to PRETEND to be NOTT close :joy: imagine if they were just friends then there won't be any stiffness at all. It's because they AREEEE close and pretend to NOTTTT be close that's why we see them stiff..... even though im not sure where the stiffness u mentioned occured .. i didn't go check

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

33 minutes ago, DeV said:

Again there are people deliberately bringing in negative feelings  - one who now has 12 similar posts has an obvious pattern of bringing up old news, and often brings a second person to post something similar.  I'm mostly a silent reader (different from a lurker) because I can't keep up half the time with the pace of this forum, and so many people here have already said it way more knowledgeably and eloquently than I can.  I thank all of you wonderful BinJin friends from all over the world who keep this a vibrant, happy and fun forum. We are united in a common goal to support BinJin. I get frustrated with this pattern of disruption though. Could I suggest either ignore them entirely or if you want to respond, please don’t repost their full post  - that's what they want - to get their words repeated as often as possible. 

Thank you. I appreciate your suggestion, esp since this thread has previously been put on notice. 

PS - If you're interested in someone's previous posts, click on their name to review (esp if the post hits you the wrong way). If you don't want to see someone's posts, put them on Ignore. Feel free to even Ignore me!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

36 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

Can you be a REAL shipper and be happy with the goodies that BinJin have been giving us? I never read any positive remarks on how you swoon about OUR otp. This ship is floating because of the crumbs that we all gladly picked.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, DeV said:

Again there are people deliberately bringing in negative feelings  - one who now has 12 similar posts has an obvious pattern of bringing up old news, and often brings a second person to post something similar.  

Bingo! There are very obvious trolls with the sole intent of baiting others into arguments. We see them and are choosing to ignore them. :)

Moving on, can anyone offer a better translation of HB's TikTok speech? I found the English sub to be lacking. He said be would repay the fans with future projects and then somehow the word "burden" was thrown in there but it doesn't make sense to me. Any one have any insight?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, 2Riornot2Ri said:

Whew, a long essay for my first post. In summary, with Bin you look at what he does, but with Jin you look at what she does not do. From what i saw and didn’t see on the recent events, ship is sailing steady! They will reveal what they want to reveal at the time that is right for them, which is how it should be because it is their personal lives and relationship that is at stake.

Well said and on point. Interesting perspective from a male's point of view which did not deviate much from what most of us think. 

Quoted the last paragraph on the interesting opinion 'Bin you look at what he does, but with Jin you look at what she does not do', this indeed sums up their mannerism and behaviour well. Lol. But I do see an improvement in Jin's elusive self in the recent BAA as she seems to be more receptive to Bin jin interactions (eg. Like turning back to look out for him on the stage even though there was a camera panning at them) and reciporcating Hb's signs of affections (subtle ones). Additionally, she openly acknowledged gift receipts from binjin fans which I thought was quite surprising based on her usual character. 

All in all, all these acts points to good sign for this ship. Cheers 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

52 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

I don't know why...bt that's what I felt..it's sure they didn't act like strangers or like normal colleuges bt why did I get a vibe of a copule who recently broke up.....like he was so stiff when showing syj the path while she was about to go from the other route ......and the glances which everyone is talking about....there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

You are entitled to your own feeling. If that's how you felt then be it. I lost count how many times you posted here only sharing your negative vibe on BinJin. Even if mostly here post about the candies they got in Baeksang, but you still choose to ignore those and instead encourage your negative feelings on BinJin, then there's no sense in "correcting you." No one is forcing anyone here to continue shipping. Follow your heart, dear. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ndit said:

Well said.. I totally agree with you.. Thank you for your observation :)

You hit the nail in the head! Precisely what I had in mind but you managed to articulate every word. Many thanks for your time and effort. Kind Regards from a fan of #BinJinCouple #SonHyun #HyunSon #RiRiCouple #2RiCouple #CLOY all the way in New Zealand down-under. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ndit said:

Well said.. I totally agree with you.. Thank you for your observation :)

You hit the nail in the head! Precisely what I had in mind but you managed to articulate every word. Many thanks for your time and effort. Kind Regards from a fan of #BinJinCouple #SonHyun #HyunSon #RiRiCouple #2RiCouple #CLOY all the way in New Zealand down-under.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Damini Rai said:

Here we go again! While you are being petty and you are in fact, very wrong. Why exactly do you think people are hanging out here at BINJIN forums? It is because of their sweetness - that is the answer to your question.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Haven't log in here for more than 2 months and I see so much negativity here. I have been on this forum since earlier CLOY days and I see more and more negativities as time goes by and I understand why many forummer hardly post anything here anymore. Some of us maybe expecting too much for an award show and when we don't get it, you start to feel negative. But first of all, to those who feel HB is acting 'cold', are you guys really expecting this award turns out to be like MTV awards where the couple will kiss on stage? If you are expecting this kind of interaction, I am sorry to say but stanning K-celebrities is not for you. 

When you decided to like Kdrama and jump into stanning a Kdrama couple, first and foremost is you need to learn of their culture and how their industry works. Then only you can start to navigate how you want to ship them. If you already lost your trust in them and think they have broken up, I think it is better you jump of the ship to avoid you getting hurt more in the future if you do not get the 'evidence' you wanted. 

Shipping is not for a fragile heart. It's either you sink or you sail. Whichever it may be, it is your decision to take a risk. If you are not confident this ship will sail safely and afraid it will sink, just jump and swim to the shore. It is your call. No one force you to board and be in this ship if you have no confidence in them. 

And to those who expecting them to win best actor/actress but frustrated they did not, maybe you can click the link (in spoiler) below to have some imagination. I hope it can brighten up your days. 

Ok, signing out and let's see when I will signing in again.

Keep shipping the couple and keep the positivity alive here. Our ship is sailing and the captains (HB and SYJ) are handling this ship well. Relax and enjoy your cruise.  

• Like 8
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Ah yejinhand can we borrow your flower garden here

You know, i even could hear YJ unnie voice when said "flower garden" on my mind, same like when she describe the floral dress to North korean ajumma :lol:

"flower gardenieo" clear and loud 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Kelly 5 said:

I don’t know why...you are still in this thread..when all your posts are always doubting them...maybe is time for you to unfollow this thread and go somewhere else...correct me if I’m wrong

Sorry shippers I can’t help but to answer. :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Love luck and sunshine to all of them who really commented back rudely on my comment. Trust me....if I said correct me if I m wrong...then I truly meant it ....and I thnku all of u who commented back .....the more firm your rudness were ...the more humbled I was to see how a mere doubt of mine was cleared so genuinely..........many of yousaid I was always being negative about them....bt trust me ..if u go n read my comment u will find worry rather than hatred.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️hearts n love to those who kept heir valid points.this ship will not sink unless untill there is even one clarification to the doubts.   Thnku so much.

.and stay healthy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1