[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It seems like I have to tell RL so Binjin can become their ba.  And I'm starting to understand why they like Ralph, it's because Ralph has everything they need (maybe) knowing that Ralph isn't just a clothing brand.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

Spoiler

I just can't help but laugh at a certain ship which is getting super active now especially after the Baeksang:joy:... Rather than having their own reciepts they are dwelling over thoughts that "oh yeah they (binjin) behaved as colleagues only. Nothing more, He is single.. hence our ship is definitely sailing..Phew!! (Btw where are ur reciepts Binxxx shippers...hmmm two pictures taken a year apart, a poem and an insta like.).

Lol!!".

Just imagine .. not only Binjin shippers.. but even the anti-shippers as well as other ships were expecting Binjin to show some  PDA:lol:..That is the power of Binjin nation.

Seems like they had more trust in our ship than theirs. However god is great that he gave some hopes to them when Binjin behaved as professional on the outside.. Honestly antis  would've got heart attacks  if Binjin showed their real self....

But we  know the reasons behind why they were like this at Baeksang and our micro-analysis brought many reciepts which a normal person can fail to gather.

Also knowbody knows what happened back stage. Without any fancams.. those captured  moments were only a few snippets .However eagle -eyed shippers are so talented..that we found many new insights even in those photos.

Our Ship is going strong...!! Let the detractors stay in their delusions.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, Chewy said:

I am glad you and others didn’t find the fit unflattering. I stand firm that the suit did not do this man any justice having him being able to rock any suit for the longest time. 

But did you see the way his back muscles popped in that one shot? :yum: It's true what they say, the clothes do not maketh the man keke.

The only thing I didn't like was his shirt was ruffled on stage but that in the end was still sexy for me...it made me think of what someone (ahem keke) would do in that situation. To smooth thy shirt into the pants or pull thy shirt outta the pants? That is the question haha

I"m loving humble Binnie and Jinnie who were utter perfection baeksang night....it's what dreams are made of.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

49 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

- signed : Felizak@t and Bruno, BINJIN Shippers (not an HB or SYJ fan but a BINJIN fan)

Yeah, You're cool mama Bruno!  :glasses: 

Its hard for me to resist your first long responding.

Love it! keep it coming!!

still had a homework for reading the back page actually, huhu

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

When I watch them get on the stage to receive the award, they know about this. Look how they thank us for voting. Using 'we', lurking into socmed this few weeks and HB knows something what we're being discussed. Preparation SYJ made to thank international fans.

I already told you, they giving us another hint to keep sailing 

#ingrocerywetrust

Did they say we.. oh dear.. my heart skipped a beat reading this. I've been missing so much gems on this forum.. i just thought SYJ was so cute when she said thank you so much in English. She did it for us. I'm so happy. She seems embarrassed to speak English maybe becaude she is shy so she giggled right after but she did it for the international fans...:heart:She's so gorgeous in her outfit. They look so good together really. I think their body language shows that they're really close. And that eye contact and that smile of theirs posted on Instagram as they were walking on stage.. especially HB.. it's like a familiar smile similar to the one in CLOY press con when they were asked a question and SYJ answered HB also had that kind of a smile or maybe just my feeling of it. The smile that shows they read each others minds and know what each other r thinking. Lol deluluing again ... ok gonna try to lurk again.as I reread 100 pages of missing gems (to be honest I stopped reading because there were lots of non related binjin content 100+ pages ago and it turned me off... about CLOY and other dramas and other actors comparisons etc. I'm glad I came back and we r back on topic:blush:)

• Like 10
  • Love 9

I don't know why...bt that's what I felt..it's sure they didn't act like strangers or like normal colleuges bt why did I get a vibe of a copule who recently broke up.....like he was so stiff when showing syj the path while she was about to go from the other route ......and the glances which everyone is talking about....there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

51 minutes ago, iamjelbel said:

Hi all! I don’t know if you have come across of this nice post from IG. Might as well share it here. Enjoy reading. Keep our ship sailing :wub:

credit to the author. 

I'm glad you loved it. I had help from tons of amazing shippers. :)

The coordination-collaboration between his and her stylists had me so surprised. All four stylists posting their couple picture? I was floored! Plus, the two could have very well chosen not to wear the same brand of clothing but they still did so, anyway.

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

bt why did I get a vibe of a copule who recently broke up.....like he was so stiff when showing syj the path while she was about to go from the other route ......and the glances which everyone is talking about....there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

We all just have to consider the whole event, not one nervous or awkward moment. They were great with each other overall. Adorable as ever.

Our journey is underway! Full steam ahead! While our couple rest up in their stateroom (wink, wink), we will hold our course steady! Beautiful skies and sunny days are the forecast until we make landfall! (Don't forget your sunscreen!) :glasses:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

54 minutes ago, binjinhappypill said:

So HB and SYJ, no offense intended.  Just my observations. We love you both.  But a word to the wise.  When love comes knocking at your door, like what my mother always says, don't ignore it. If your heart tells you he is the one,  give it a chance. Or you may not forgive yourself one day if you let it go.

This says it all. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, eLizza said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just can't help but laugh at a certain ship which is getting super active now especially after the Baeksang:joy:... Rather than having their own reciepts they are dwelling over thoughts that "oh yeah they (binjin) behaved as colleagues only. Nothing more, He is single.. hence our ship is definitely sailing..Phew!! (Btw where are ur reciepts Binxxx shippers...hmmm two pictures taken a year apart, a poem and an insta like.).

Lol!!".

Just imagine .. not only Binjin shippers.. but even the anti-shippers as well as other ships were expecting Binjin to show some  PDA:lol:..That is the power of Binjin nation.

Seems like they had more trust in our ship than theirs. However god is great that he gave some hopes to them when Binjin behaved as professional on the outside.. Honestly antis  would've got heart attacks  if Binjin showed their real self....

But we  know the reasons behind why they were like this at Baeksang and our micro-analysis brought many reciepts which a normal person can fail to gather.

Also knowbody knows what happened back stage. Without any fancams.. those captured  moments were only a few snippets .However eagle -eyed shippers are so talented..that we found many new insights even in those photos.

Our Ship is going strong...!! Let the detractors stay in their delusions.

I have been checking posts also on ig, both from binjin shippers and comments from local editors and i must say i have fun reading them. Yes @eLizza our ship is shipping happily. That Baeksang moment on stage where Yejin glanced back at HyunBin to check on him and him acknowledging that glance with a smile as if saying, yes honey i am just here behind close to you, ahhhhh my heart is smiling. I have no doubt, its clear as the day, they are indeed in a relationship. And their presence onstage attracts attention, exudes the couple power...that Binjin power! I hope they'll get to work tofether again like in another drama as hubby and wifey.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

24 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Yeah, You're cool mama Bruno!  :glasses: 

Its hard for me to resist your first long responding.

Love it! keep it coming!!

still had a homework for reading the back page actually, huhu

That science journal assignment is long overdue! :lol: This forum has given you an A+. Now go get that A+, too for your papers. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Chewy said:

that’s simply just cause blue is a Kim family color kind of thing. His mum especially. Even his dad and bro wore blue. The entire family was in blue when they went for his FM in Hongkong. I am sure you would have noticed how much or often he wears blue? It’s in the kims. 

I am glad you and others didn’t find the fit unflattering. I stand firm that the suit did not do this man any justice having him being able to rock any suit for the longest time. 

The only thing I don't like is his white shirt. 

7 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

I don't know why...bt that's what I felt..it's sure they didn't act like strangers or like normal colleuges bt why did I get a vibe of a copule who recently broke up.....like he was so stiff when showing syj the path while she was about to go from the other route ......and the glances which everyone is talking about....there was some sadness there ....correct me if I m wrong

Dear My fellow Beautiful co-shopper Damini Rai..

Who always worried and down for them to not lovey dovey for satisfiying your romance expectation. Ya, you're so wrong (because you said you want to be corrected). I just could suggest you one things since from the start when posting here, you always sounds the same, please take a route from the first page. Theres a lot of healthy food that could cure your heart and mind at the page one.   

Hardly wait your comeback with delulu things and insightful though after take a long route from backward reading.

• Like 3
  • LOL 16