Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

15 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Well Hae In was warm, but did it really amount to anything in the last 2 years after SITR? We didn't hear much about them after. 

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't hold hands. 

And if HB or SYJ are dating someone else like some others are claiming, I feel sorry for that person. Because they will always feel like the third wheel now, rather than the couple who should be together. It would be so bad for their sanity. Anyone in their position would feel jealousy and insecurity, which is the worst for any relationship. 

Thanks for your response. they were also rumored to be dating after SITR but they don't look awkward in front of the camera. they still look close and don't care about rumors. but I try not to be disappointed because it affects my mood to do my daily activities

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, golding said:

I cannot find any picture of them during this recently baeksang awards that they are holding hands..if it iss true, how come it doesnt go viral....? i didnt see one?

They referring to the one from 2018. Past is the past for a reason people! lol

Also we know everything HB is doing now with his endorsements and CFs are hints to the "future" and "home life" lol. Same like SYJ.

They can continue their future "couple" coincidence news from now on lol. They've been doing it since 2019

• Like 6
  • Love 5

@Milwij Corner which would you rather have: sweet gestures on cam, but not dating/never have dated in real life OR professional demeanor on cam (with "awareness" of each other's presence), but had grocery pics behind the camera? As a shipper, I need no sweet gestures on cam to know my faith in the ship is valid. You are only sad for as long as you want to be, so decide to ship or not to ship.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 11

7 minutes ago, golding said:

I cannot find any picture of them during this recently baeksang awards that they are holding hands..if it iss true, how come it doesnt go viral....? i didnt see one?

It was on baeksang 2018

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Milwij Corner said:

Thanks for your response. they were also rumored to be dating after SITR but they don't look awkward in front of the camera. they still look close and don't care about rumors. but I try not to be disappointed because it affects my mood to do my daily activities

Please go back and read at least page 778 and on ward. We already had long discussions as to why they are continuing to keep their relationship private especially during Baeksang. SYJ has already denied the rumors from her past too. Can't she be friends with her other male co stars

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, V*stKill said:

@Milwij Corner which would you rather have: sweet gestures on cam, but not dating/never have dated in real life OR professional demeanor in cam (with "awareness" of each other's presence), but had grocery pics behind the camera. As a shipper, I need no sweet gestures on cam to know my faith in the ship is valid. You will only be sad for as long as you want to be, so decide to ship or not to ship.

Well I'll keep my positive thinking. I pray desperately how much I wish binjin to be real

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Always a gentleman

He still can't contain his smile 

Baeksang overload cuteness

// Please watch from their smiles, gazes at each other, plus clearly they are still mirroring each other

• Like 6
  • Love 10

Ok I know this post might get me kicked out or for this post to be removed because it’s only Binnie but wowww check out this sweet, sweet car!!! This is the car that he drove in that Smart ad. Wow this ad must be really costly!

Don’t mind me, am just browsing around reading news after receiving a devastating non-fandom news earlier this evening. Cheering myself up with some pretty!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

46 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Sorry for say this. But suddenly in my ig timeline I see another shipper account from SITR drama. They post pic of injin couple when the last award. It makes me sad, when I see how both handling hands,intimate and seems so happy each other on stage. It really breaks my heart why HB couldn't as warm as hae in, I try hard to be positive but can't lie to myself that I'm really sad right now. 

Yes, JHI was warm but unlike with Hyun Bin, the media didn’t really care and wasn’t waiting for them to slip up and give away the real status of their relationship. SYJ pretty much shot down any possibility of them dating in one interview while Pretty Noona was still on-air, no less. The TN promotions were also that same year and HB was very warm with Yejin. It was only after the grocery photos came out that they acted differently with each other whenever the media was around because they know every little thing they do will be scrutinized.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

39 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

They referring to the one from 2018. Past is the past for a reason people! lol

Also we know everything HB is doing now with his endorsements and CFs are hints to the "future" and "home life" lol. Same like SYJ.

ok, the post qouted " the recent award" so i am wondering oh? ...i dont know how to say this with out offending anyone like " how many individuals cannot really understand the terms "social distancing" ,, as the awards night requires to..expecting the two doing something with deeper intimacy?  with a lot of explanations here , seems they hardly get it..

yet, Hyun Bin & Son ye Jin are the 'TURNING HEADS" that night..they are always the hot topic win or not the major awards thyre both nominated..

• Like 7
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, loveintheair said:

I told ya. Couple goals!!!

Destiny or Coincidence? Hahaha

I am liking the word « Ralph » more each time... grocery shopping at Ralph, mentioning Ralph in CLoY (checking the trending words/ hospital scene), dressed with Ralph...  

Ralph is becoming a distinctive name for this beautiful OTP hahaha destiny or coincidence? I will say it’s DESTINY! :heart::glasses:

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

I don't know why ...bt everywhere m reading about them being in. A special relationship earlier...but have broken up....and their cold behavior yesterday has given d hint......oh....it's paining on reading ....hope to be proved wrong

I don't know why ...bt everywhere m reading about them being in. A special relationship earlier...but have broken up....and their cold behavior yesterday has given d hint......oh....it's paining on reading ....hope to be proved wrong

39 minutes ago, kookiecake said:

Oh! Just incase our handsome guest happens to browse this page. 

Hi KTP! Please send our warmest hello to SYJ! :wub:

How do you know it's KTP browsing? 

SYJ must be the one browsing and giving all the info to him, she's confessed to it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1