[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@TotoroSY yeah, they have had a lot of interviews and events with BinJin, their friends and other celebs over the years that's why it's so entertaining and heart fluttering whenever they pick up on subtle things and tease their guests :lol:

@ElectricHearts lol Park Kyung Lim seems to have a knack for trying to get her guest to sing. She has had a pretty good success rate with Jinnie, Binnie not so much

@HappyForLove Her answer was she couldn't pick one (Here's the link to english sub of this interview, you can skip to 17:30)

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

@gloriousCh33se quite ironic...? Since Binnie is the singer and Jinnie is not?

Haha.. or was he just SHY

The most confusing part of promo period lol. Maybe he just didn't want to do it in front of her back then? Lol he didn't participate at all lol. Maybe he doesn't know the words and was put on the spot? Whenever he gets asked to sing The Man at his fan meetings he would still do the chorus at least lol. He doesn't like to go back and hear those osts though as he finds them embarrassing? Lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Oh my Fan Girls in Jordan have been flocking in front of the Hotel. They really want to see Hyun Bin. Again I've asked a friend for a translation. But if there is someone here who can translate better.

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 4

I noticed a lot of edited comments in people's latest posts. Remember not to quote images and videos. Post should only have 4 pics and the rest needs to go under spoiler tag. 

Also looks like Jinnie was night shooting? Driving a motorcycle? :o

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

@ElectricHearts it matches someone's cf haha ( yes im delulu but lets not expect too much i dont want another bmw fail ):loolz:

I thought the EXACT SAME THING! I was like but we get her on a motorcycle. Ok I am dead. Wonder if it is the same director filming it lol. Also I noticed if this is true, she basically filmed it around the same time he did it in May. The days are like 5 days off to when he potentially filmed it LOL!

@Channel20 I thought of the same scene lol

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I thought the EXACT SAME THING! I was like but we get her on a motorcycle. Ok I am dead. Wonder if it is the same director filming it lol. Also I noticed if this is true, she basically filmed it around the same time he did it in May. The days are like 5 days off to when he potentially filmed it LOL!

Plus she looks like a band member? (s*mart eherm* delulu but with basis lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Oh my Fan Girls in Jordan have been flocking in front of the Hotel. They really want to see Hyun Bin. Again I've asked a friend for a translation. But if there is someone here who can translate better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pinkeonjin/status/1283376322442522626

This website is starting to be annoying, it stutters or doesnt even link the tweet when I try to post. If you cant read the tweets:

"
he said to the fans of hb please dont crowd around the hotel & create ruckus bcs it might affect hb & the crew and even cause them to leave, he asked for fans to still practice social distancing & basically asking jordanian fans to be sensible"..."he also mentioned that there can be a possibility of deportation if it continues so he asks for fans to be sensible and not embarrass jordan even more "

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Okay. So i guess the motorcyle sighting of Ye Jin could be connected to this. 

Guess who posted this? Yep, The same Jane from Smart who received Hyun Bin’s autographed jacket :omg:

but i just re-contracted with GLOBE yesterday!!!

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

It is probably a CF for Smart.

YJ looks charming on a motorbike!

"Captain Ri and Seri crash landed on our board meeting today"

Edited by Lawyerh
Please put 4th twitter on spoiler
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 3

10 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

If anything, i believe this separation will just make their heart grow fonder for each other. A good time, to do what you can do in your last sprint of singlehood, before 2 lives become 1 and the kids come...

But how do we know they are not already married?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

A bridal shop in Indonesia  used our GORGEOUS  POWER COUPLE  Vogue photos as their casual  pre wedding inspirations in  ig.   Our BJ VISUAL is  IRRESISTIBLE...

Even if it’s just for a “pre wedding” pictures inspiration, its nice to see binjin in a middle of wedding vibes 

Ec9M5wCUMAAroeQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Love 22