[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

34 minutes ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Checked twitter today and BINJIN MARRIED is trending OMG! 

Not meaning to be a party pooper, I am all for fun delulu but I hope this doesn't bring about another denial from their agencies, a strong one at that. 

M word trending makes me really nervous, especially at this time considering Binnie is away. Hope BinJin shippers are extra careful with sensitive things

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

I hope this doesn't bring about another denial from their agencies, a strong one at that. 

M word trending makes me really nervous, especially at this time considering Binnie is away. Hope BinJin shippers are extra careful with sensitive things

I m afraid too..but as long as Korean media doesn't pick it up I guess we are safe..

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

There is a high demand for SYJ and HB right now- TOGETHER. I dont think they should jump on anything but if they offer them something worthy i hope they dont turn it down only in fear of K-entertainment rules. Their fame right now is international. There is a genuine global interest in them and there is nothing wrong if they decide to work together on more projects. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, FabMommyJoy said:

Checked twitter today and BINJIN MARRIED is trending OMG! 

I think people have gone crazy  lol. Can't we all just wait patiently. They haven't even revealed to us yet. Not sure why they had to make a hashtag of that. Sigh 

She worked the wee hours of the morning. Also I have to laugh she somehow has more sightings than Binnie having filmed for Smart lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Samsam said:

And here she is! Finally!!! This is it:omg:

OMG is this from tonight's shoot? Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!  Thanks for sharing!!!!

Wonder when they'll announce. My friends from the MVP companies have not confirmed :( but seeing as the vibe of both shoots is alike, pretty much a done deal (I hope)! My friend and I were just talking about how if Smart does sign her on, that's quite a way to one-up Bench. Either way, great for their Philippine fanbase :)

And I really do hope there's an interview too!!!!!  Aaaaah I'm dying with excitement!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think people have gone crazy  lol. Can't we all just wait patiently. They haven't even revealed to us yet. Not sure why they had to make a hashtag of that. Sigh

i know...some might get some "awards" from the agencies if this gets out of hand 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Ugh why is that trending? People need to just relax and enjoy updates. In time everything will be revealed. Let's not force anyone's hand :)

Please ship responsibly guys!!!:heart3: Remember when we did so, Mama Koala gave us candies!!! sooo please do so, so that we can have more candies!!!:Please:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, CrisLag said:

OMG is this from tonight's shoot? Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!  Thanks for sharing!!!!

Wonder when they'll announce. My friends from the MVP companies have not confirmed :( but seeing as the vibe of both shoots is alike, pretty much a done deal (I hope)! My friend and I were just talking about how if Smart does sign her on, that's quite a way to one-up Bench. Either way, great for their Philippine fanbase :)

And I really do hope there's an interview too!!!!!  Aaaaah I'm dying with excitement!!!

yes!!! It is from tonight’s filming of Ye Jin. They also said that shooting will be until 4AM. So someone in Korea is awake and the Other half in Jordan will be awake as well! Wooooo :yay: facetime okay, guys? :D

Her outfit is the same color as Hyun Bin’s. Beige and Green too! :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

I am sure those making BINJIN MARRIED trend on twitter are not seasoned Shippers like those of us here. They seem to be more of like a fad that will fade out when they watch something new and forget about their tweet completely. 

They are careless and don't really know of the repercussions of this "So called Fun Twitter trend" 

We know if it goes any further, their respective agencies will surely take some kind of an action. 

Uff...overexcitement I tell you could be dangerous. :crybaby: 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also are we ever going to get that photoshoot that Belma teased about "one day in June" lol Like I was starring at the picture recently and you can see a bunch of pics of the photoshoot on the right. Like I can't tell if he is going to do an interview or something. Like he is clearly getting ready for something :lol::wub: yes I underlined it for that reason. we can all fill in the blank ;) 

Yes, I too am waiting for that. Plus Jenny House's supposedly great photos, plus "one day in June 2020" from HB.  My delulu mind thinks it already happened. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

What will the agencies do? the fans are not all from Korea. I think we should let people react however they want. For a lot of these people, Binjin is a happy thing that help them relieve some stress during difficult times. We cant control life and their agencies cant either. So far i see no harm done. SYJ and HB are too grown people and not some teenagers who are just starting their careers. They will be fine.

Maybe I was worrying about this trivial issue unnecessarily.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1