[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Over and out,

Agent Fk@t and Agent BRN (sweaty but giddy with all these candies)

Hahaha. Plot twist! It's for Grab's CF. Hahahaha!!!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • LOL 19

Wonder if ones of those buildings is going to be Netflix again lol.. I've seen Binnie's CF too much to immediately recognize the same style lol 

Also this was to go with my earlier post in regards to Jinnie and her offers but I figured I would just post later lol 

Jinnie only works more when Binnie is away. It's very smart ;) of her 

• Like 16
  • Love 3

It is obvious it is for Smart if you remember what happened last month on June 9. Unfollow Jinnie, delete do you wish post? Even when binnies CF got released they were using binjin hashtags and were told to remove. The director deleting the post yesterday pretty much confirmed it. You can immediately tell its the same shooting location and same style. I guess Jinnie is going to walk down the street in her shot in that scene to complete what was in his. Filming at night with the same director is even more obvious. The whole SK team for this shoot is most likely the same. 

Also why do they always talk about food lol even if it's in regards to a deleted scene lol 

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

It is obvious it is for Smart if you remember what happened last month on June 9. Unfollow Jinnie, delete do you wish post? Even when binnies CF got released they were using binjin hashtags and were told to remove.

Yeah right I remember haha their statement sounds like they got reprimanded big time! :heythere:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Soon it will happen & I have this firm believe in BinJin's relationship based on real receipts & fact. Please take care chingus & remember to ship gracefully & responsibly! :heart::happydance:

yes lots and lots and lots of Binjin receipts and facts.:blush:

(dancing and singing mode)

"Let me tell ya 'bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.."

la la la la la la:highonflowers:

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I had this thought just before HB left that we would start to see SYJ shoot all her CFs at the same time to occupy her time and look what's happening? LOL She is bored and decided ''let's make some money with these things for a while''. Hilarious!

On a serious note, she will be able to connect even more with the fans from that country because she speaks english so well. I hope there is an interview like HB.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3