[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, Krystal. said:

There’s NO WAY this is a coincidence anymore:lol: they are just straight up trolling us at this point but since it’s binjin I won’t mind being clowns for the rest of my life. And to think I was sad that this drought would be long and painful but guess Yejin decided to feed her kids after all.

If it happened once, it is called accident

If happened twice, it is called coincidence

But if it happened on a third times or more then it is proven a natural law, you are on the right track... It means REALITY....:happydance:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

@BinjinHAB and @Krystal. - agree on "THEM" trolling us. We must be their entertainment 24/7 since we come from all over the world. WE'VE BECOME THEIR source of NEWS and LAUGHTER. ha, ha, ha.

:ok:

feels like " Killing me softly" :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Apparently, I went back to "flower investigation". So it looks like the Project is called Project Sunflower based on the instagram post. 

What Sunflowers symbolize from google:

Sunflowers symbolize unwavering faith and unconditional love. It's perfect to send to your loved one if you want to express exactly how much you adore him or her. Sunflowers, especially the ones grown in farms, are often photographed stretching their tall stalks and vibrant petals towards the sun..

:heart4:

Interesting I didn't know this either LOL:

Sunflowers are often given on 3rd year "wedding" anniversaries as signs of adoration, loyalty, and strength.

I love flowers :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

Hello shippers. I hope Smart Telecom CF is true. Base on what I saw on my social media awhile ago upon reading a BinJin Page here in the Philippines. Someone posted on the page and he/she compared the IG post of the shooting Director of Smart Telecom CF to the Park near Incheon Airport when the other photo described by a commenter that she saw Son Ye Jin is riding on a motorcyle on that Park. (I screenshot it but I don't know how to add that photo on this page). 

I hope it's true and soon after Hyun Bin finished the Bargaining shoot in Jordan and go back to South Korea they will do a Smart Telecom CF together.  Many of us here in the Philippines are too excited with that Smart Telecom CF.  Hoping that will happen soon. <3 <3 <3

Edited by N_F2522
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

15 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am sad :P Only because I had to go back into the past and was looking at something in the 2017 timeline. I forgot Kim Joo-hyuk passed away that year. So they were both at his funeral :( I guess that is why CLOY added an "older brother" that passed away into the story line. Maybe why they named the brother Ri Mu-Hyeok :( (who was also played by SYJ's Shark co star) - since what happened is the same

On a happier note, I was reviewing PIFAN footage again as that anniversary is coming up. At 2:24, I realized as SYJ is glancing at him for a few secs. This is right before he laughs. How does she know he is going to laugh? LOL! Anyways..

Wow! Another insight for CLOY's plot and character names. Thank you!

In the PIFAN AWARDS, maybe Yejin subtly broke a joke that Hyunbin can hear. Hahaha. It's obvious that they were talking for a bit.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Apparently, I went back to "flower investigation". So it looks like the Project is called Project Sunflower based on the instagram post. 

What Sunflowers symbolize from google:

Sunflowers symbolize unwavering faith and unconditional love. It's perfect to send to your loved one if you want to express exactly how much you adore him or her. Sunflowers, especially the ones grown in farms, are often photographed stretching their tall stalks and vibrant petals ...

Hey @ElectricHearts, are we going gardening again?? Count me in then. It sure is turning out to be almost spring time in this so called drought!

From Jordan, with :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

According to an article from Naver "SYJ has been conducting languages trainings with the intention to advance overseas".

We got news before Baeksang that she was considering international offers carefully. We know that YJ is a perfectionist & very competitive, so I think she has been focusing on intensive English learning for a while as she always puts 1000% in everything she does. 

There was mention before that HB was relearning English again to be better at it (have his accent not heard maybe)? during CLOY but maybe it wasn't really for him lol. Maybe it was actually her :lol:

25 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Hey @ElectricHearts, are we going gardening again?? Count me in then. It sure is turning out to be almost spring time in this so called drought!

From Jordan, with :heart:

Hahaa my name happens to be a flower too. I just became more obsessed of flowers thanks to them ;)  To be in a middle of a garden right now :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Teeners said:

I was craving new BinJin content and actually watched the Jenga promo clip for MOTA. Around the 1:00 mark, Binnie's asked about the most memorable character he's played, and he said Mansu from I Am Happy. My delulu mind tells me sneaky Jinnie has studied very hard for her very subject.

I noticed it again recently lol. Although in I Am Happy, Mansu's happy place is also Switzerland. ;) Honestly, though she clearly watched MOTA and then watched his interviews :lol: Since in the month of November, it seemed like she was a good partner and may have done a TV/movie marathon on his projects :lol: She wasn't that busy post TN promo period lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

love-line between the Amman hotel & a house in Cheongdam-dong

in my delulu world, SYJ is being very productive right now taking care of wedding arrangements, would love to see that “dialogue” too :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

love-line between the Amman hotel & a house in Cheongdam-dong

Awww...... this story makes my heart go all warm and fluttery!! I was smiling from ear-to-ear as I read it, while imagining Binjin having this conversation.

:fullofhearts:

I really believe they have such funny and cute heart-to-heart talk all the time. And love teasing each other on everything (see Swoon videos for evidence).  Also love Binjin's interaction with HB's partner Kang's son. Both of them love kids!!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2

37 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

in my delulu world, SYJ is being very productive right now taking care of wedding arrangements, would love to see that “dialogue” too :kiss_wink:

That is what I also think. She is the multi tasking queen ;) Probably trip planning for whenever it gets better LOL! I wonder if at this point she is planning multiple of trip options hahaa

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2