[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

1. It's not possible. 100% nope. Not even Moon Jae-in can do that. The writer will get so much backlash. I know it's a fantasy drama, but she still has to portray the background situation realistically to win over the viewers...which is also why she did many years of research and involves some actual North Koreans. Writing about Seri driving to SK will jeopardise her own hardwork haha. 

in my wildest imagination, SR would just crash the border hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, libra83 said:

Btw, if JH was shoot on his back, next Ep will have him HALF-NAKED right?
I would like to see Seri says "not only your face but also your body is my styleeeee"!

Oooohhh! I really missed the Pervy Ahjumma Club! Lol, no offence to @libra83 though. I meant that I am a pervy ahjumma. :naughty:

Edited to say that in one of the interviews, Hyun Bin mentioned that he started working out to build his muscles for his role as a soldier. It's not just SR. I wouldn't mind it since I'm sure his body is my style! Heh.

• LOL 13

5 minutes ago, pp5india said:

Is there anyone who thinks that seri's real mother will be from north korea that too working in division 11??

Count me innnnnnn!!!!!

And her father should have some secret business with NK tooooooo!!!!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, pp5india said:

Is there anyone who thinks that seri's real mother will be from north korea that too working in division 11??

I think so as well. Maybe the lady in her 50s as previously mentioned. Also, we know that SR’s father was in jail for sometimes. However, it has not mentioned why he was in jail for.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i wanted to agree quietly yet in anticipation of those pics and .gif so that i dun reveal as much as a pervy ahjumma too :love:

As members of the Pervy Ahjumma Club, I think we should voice out our wishes. Maybe @Ameera Ali will make our wishes come true! Off to re-watch Ep 5 and 6!

• LOL 5

Next ep review shows RJH is crying like a baby :tears: ,, what do you think will be happen next?

1. His family down because of his scandal. 

2. He lost SR or SR get in trouble.

3. His 4 comrades also got punishment.

4. He find something that remind him to his death brother. 

I think its to early SR can get back to her country. And RJH's brother case still uncomplete. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I think so as well. Maybe the lady in her 50s as previously mentioned. Also, we know that SR’s father was in jail for sometimes. However, it has not mentioned why he was in jail for.

He was in jail for business crime. Many businessmen in jail because they did some illegal stuff about money and may be break the regulations . 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, justamom said:

Any guesses for why Jeong Hyuk is so despondent at the end of the preview for episode 7?

I was wondering the same. 

so far, he seems to show the strongest feelings for his dead brother. So I’d hazard a guess that perhaps he’d found out about his brother’s murder? 

• Like 4

@sadthe1st , @joonminfan she already gives hand heart Signal all around the soldiers :sweat_smile:

She more into heart than abs :phew: 

Nk army exercise 

15777176071577717478.gif

VS 

SK exercise 

Spoiler

15777160031577715936.gif

It’s too different level , I feel I have been cheated on :tounge_wink: maybe writer thought If she see their abs , she will ask to be deported to NK full time  :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

I suppose the bad guy will send some people to go after her and found her in hiding,  now that RJH is injured and hospitalised. She might become his hostage and upon knowing this, RJH will go and save her despite his injury.  Then that Rat who is already feeling guilty of ratting out might end up saving them by disclosing her location.  RJH will be forced to reveal why he is hiding her and he will confront the bad guy about the truck and his brother's death. On the other hand, SJ went to look for Seo dan after suspecting something happened to Seri (since she didn't leave NK) and Seo Dan coldly says she doesn't care about Seri's plight. But also went to see RJH's father to seek for help since he is the only person who can get them out of this situation. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

in my wildest imagination, SR would just crash the border hahaha

The border between South Korea and North Korea is not just a simple border like any other countries that is separated with one line (where you can be at two place at one time, if you spread your legs). Between North and South, there is an area called DMZ (Demilitarized Zone and it is 4 km wide!) .Then there is additional border buffer between the 2 countries, there is just no way she can crossed without getting caught. The border is fully equipped with high voltage fences and barb wire. They will grilled to death first before reaching South.  Like someone said here, though this is fictional but certain logic need to put into account to avoid conflicts of sensitivity towards both citizens. Hence the study of this script takes 11 long years. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

XqhkVG.png
Me0NP5.png

I would describe SJ as a rascal.

At this point, he is trying to save his own skin and offering SeRi as a sacrificial lamb.

But I do think that with his rascally, conning ways, he will be a good person to have on your side.

He will probably grow a heart soon.

PS. I do have a soft spot for Kim Jung Hyun. *disclaimer*

• Like 9
  • LOL 1