[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He so hot I skip a beat :love:

.. So his hair can move is miracle :D

HAHAHAHAHA :joy: oh, u din catch the 10mins break after he got off the motorbike..

he had to quickwash off the hairstyling spray and then use the dyson supersonic to ionise dry the hair and comb it all nice and neat.. SR and the rest were drinking beer and dried cuttlefish while waiting :grimace: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

This thread is moving at such a fast pace! Love it that more people are coming out to talk about the drama.

Anyway, I was right when I said I missed out about some stuff yesterday. Hur hur~ I wanted to mention about how annoyed I was with Seo Dan making use of the guy who woo-ed her in Russia to get Junghyuk's hotel room number. Like what Junghyuk mentioned, she could have called him directly but nope, she chose to use this kind of underhand method to get what she wanted. And the way she spoke to the receptionist makes it seem like she is the hotel owner. This is the total wrong way to start a relationship with anyone, what's more someone whom you are supposed to marry.

That being said, I want to make it clear that I only dislike Seo Dan as a drama character. I have nothing against Seo Jihye. In fact, I adore Seo Jihye and have watched her in dramas since Over The Rainbow (2006). :)

Also, I am so glad that Junghyuk bought another copy of Seri's passport photo! I can't wait for someone to find that photo (either Seri or Dan). He knows that he is attracted to Seri and will never feel the same towards Dan, but he wants to fulfill his duties as a son and the promise that his parents have made towards Dan's mother.

As much as I love the story to progress further in South Korea, I don't want Seri to leave Junghyuk while he is injured. I am sure she wants to stay as well but there are so many complications now that Seungjun met her, informed her 2nd brother about her being alive and in North Korea, Jo Cheol Kang knowing about her identity and Dan finding out about her identity soon and wanting to expose her. I really hope no one gets hurt in the midst of all these chaos.

On a lighter note, I love how easy it is to make Junghyuk jealous when it comes to Seri. He was so transparently jealous when Seri said she agreed with Seungjun that they have a peculiar destiny. He tried to make Seri say what happened between them is destiny but she said it was a coincidence instead and he totally blew his top. I replayed that scene so many times and I still laugh at it everytime when I watch it. He has kept his calm all this while even when Seri made all sorts of ridiculous requests, but just a mention about destiny from Seri with another guy, he completely lost his cool. HAHAHA!

• Like 17
  • Love 2

@Jemrie i went to watch the full clip haha so funny!! :love: his broad shoulders.. whoa whoa.. and he mentioned about little things he enjoyed.. a glass of beer at night.. chingus, what are we waiting for?! lets drink beer in the evenings too!! :star:

this Hyun Bin fan account has many good posts too!! :wub:

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

did he glued the guy he supposed to killed too , so he couldn’t look for cover :joy:

its the invisible mines we can’t see.. this guy had them below both his feet :lol: seriously i can keep rewatching the scenes..

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

He so hot I skip a beat :love:

.. Seri: so his hair can move it’s a miracle :D

You are typing my thoughts out... hahahaha. I forgive the poor editing because of how handsome our oppa on the bike with hair up.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Spy sam-suk said:

Actually at first i am really scared about this drama the way knetz react by teaser, photoshoot by leads etc. They leave hates comments and warn others don’t make this drama rating high so on. They hates the idea of romanticised north korea army and keep on leaves hates comments everytime TVN release new teaser, Im expecting low rating  for 1st ep but im glad  they got 6%. Thats for Hyun bin and SYJ star power despite hates from knetz regarding the plot, fantasy so on

as a SYJ stan, i must admit her comedy act might be not great as JJH or LSK infact i almost drop after 1st ep, but she won me over after episode 3 and im waiting the time she wow me again with her acting like she did in the movie The Truth Beneath and i can see the path is going there after RJH been shoot. Hope yoon seri will be the one helping captain Ri because that fine man already sacrifice a lot because of her

I think for KNetz, though they say they hate it but they keep watching everyweek as they are eager to know. Thanks to them, the ratings goes up. I think now they can accept that this drama is trying to show the humane part of NK throu the people living inside it. 

AS for SYJ, I think for the 1st Episode she is trying to find YSR colour and as for us, it is also something new watching her in that kind of character. Kind of culture shock for us, hence we find it hard to accept at first. But slowly, YSR is growing on SYJ and we too can feel that she has become more comfortable as YSR and the character has become lovable. I have a feeling this character is made for SYJ, hence the writer offer her first hand. She never give this character to JJH though she had worked with her twice so this character must really written with SYJ in mind. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a few questions:

1. Where do you think SR is driving JH to? (Nearby hospital or SK) 

My wild imagination: she’s going to SK :D

2. Who is pointing a gun at Seri?

I personally think SR will try to find her escape by herself in order to avoid jeopardizing JH. Maybe she goes to meet that evil guy to ask for his help (my worst case scenario).

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I have a few questions:

1. Where do you think SR is driving JH to? (Nearby hospital or SK) 

My wild imagination: she’s going to SK :D

2. Who is pointing a gun at Seri?

I personally think SR will try to find her escape by herself in order to avoid jeopardizing JH. Maybe she goes to meet that evil guy to ask for his help (my worst case scenario).

1. I think hospital!

2. I agree; i think at this point Seri realizes how dangerous she puts not only RJH but also the group in danger. I think she will try to take matters in her own hands and meet with the evil guy. Although, I have a feeling she will be excellent at negotiating and getting the upper hand with the help of con-man. He's a businessman so he wants money and Seri is rich. The hard part is he is trying to get rid of RJH and his family and I don't know how that will play out since Seri would want to protect RJH

• Like 11

2 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

I hope there's a photo of her which is between his belonging from Switzerland and he (or she) discover in some point realizing that they met each other years ago. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin talked about destiny was very important in the drama, so I think that It'd be a beautiful scene.

I wouldn't like to watch Ri Jung Hyuk to remember Yoon Se Ri since the beginning. I'm sorry, but that's very cliché in k-dramas and honestly, you don't remember the face of a person you met once a lot of years ago for some minutes.

I think is more beautiful if he like her at first sight twice. 

I feel like he did take a photo of her! I kept replaying that scene to see if he did click the camera but I couldn't tell, but I have a feeling he did take a photo of her LOL.

I don't know, I kind of wish he does remember her - I know it may have been a short encounter, but I think she left a lasting impression on him. In some of the other clips, I couldn't tell but I can't help but wonder if there were more interactions in Switzerland besides the bridge incident. Feels more like destiny~

• Like 11

Popping in to say how I am enjoying this drama.

Out of curiousity, I googled Seo Ji Hye and I found out she is in her mid-thirties. Wow!

So the youngest is the second male lead. LOL.

What got me into the drama was Hyun Bin and Son Ye JIn. Even if it was melo, thriller, romance or comedy, I would have tuned in.

Glad to say that I am now in because of them and their characters.

Looking forward to the next episodes. I couldn't believe how fast time has flown by and now we are Ep 6!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

The hard part is he is trying to get rid of RJH and his family and I don't know how that will play out since Seri would want to protect RJH

This scenario is what I am afraid of. I hope this drama doesn’t fall into a cliche plot where there is a misunderstanding between the two main leads. 

• Like 6

@liltash85 we don’t know though history of casting before everything confirm but to think of that, the drama will go for melo romance and will be using a lot of emotional arc - this is forbidden love between two people- yes i agreed writer offered script to syj at first hand. Syj already did it last night with her goodbye scene and I believe many more to come. 

Sjh also one the best actress who can potray Seo Dan character well and i hope writer don’t be so cruel on her. Let her fall in love naturally because im so sick of love triangle 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Just found this hilarious video. It mentioned Crash Landing on You in some parts, I couldn't stop laughing :D

By the way, I just finished the sixth episodes. The last scene was so touching. SYJ and HB's chemistry is awesome. I don't know why but this drama reminds me a lot of My Love from the Star written by the same scriptwriter.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I did not expect to be sucked in to this drama so much, but ahhh, it is really pushing all the right buttons. It has so many lovely, heartfelt moments, like when they all have to get out of the train on the hillside, or the picnic with(out) the pig... The writing is really, really good, and the actors are nailing it. (Wow, though, they really took the notion of the Truck of Doom to extremes, though...! Gonna have some nightmares over that one, I think...) 

I appreciate the person who translated that Fact article. I have been super curious how realistically North Korea is being portrayed. And I can't help but wonder how it makes South Korean viewers feel. I'm not even Korean and I watch this and think, right, there are people there just like me. We aren't so different, really, once you strip away different governments and ideologies. The kids have to do homework, the parents love their kids and struggle to raise them right, people meet difficult choices where there is no perfect answer, and sometimes they choose right and sometimes they regret it... 

Anyway, I can't believe I have to wait a week for more. Such a great drama!

• Like 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Spy sam-suk said:

@liltash85 we don’t know though history of casting before everything confirm but to think of that, the drama will go for melo romance and will be using a lot of emotional arc - this is forbidden love between two people- yes i agreed writer offered script to syj at first hand. Syj already did it last night with her goodbye scene and I believe many more to come. 

Sjh also one the best actress who can potray Seo Dan character well and i hope writer don’t be so cruel on her. Let her fall in love naturally because im so sick of love triangle 

If it had been offered to someone else, it must already made headlines. Drama offers always gets headlines even before any confirmation especially from high profile writer like Park Ji Eun chakkanim. Because the writer need to pitch their ideas to tv stations first and they need to have a rough idea who to cast to give some appetite to tv station. For example 'One Spring Night' script was offered to SYJ first before she declined. And later we get the news it was offered to Han Ji Min and she accepted it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1