[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Looks like SJ and SD clicked at once.

When they were in the car SJ tried to look at her from the side. :)

I liked that.  

They were already talking naturally on the roof.

SD looks different when she is next to him.

Anyway, SJ looked so handsome with messy hair as he was surrounded

by those gangsters on the roof. :D

• Like 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I assume it’s SK. His expression is very different as well being relaxed, confident and  almost cocky. 

It's just BTS photo, so sometimes they are not focusing in acting much. But the costume is showing that he got well after being shot and still handsome in anyway.

Hehe.

• Like 6

Right? Their potential love story could probably a 16 episode drama of its own... cold uptight Pyongchang richard simmons meets Charming SK Rogue  and sparks fly among the bullets! 

Hey TVN! Have your people call me! Let’s do lunch ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, xinyue99 said:

it has been 2 years since my last visit to Soompi and now I am here again for CLOY.

Sorry to cut your post!

Well the answer for your questions is actually in the epilogues. As for JH and SD relationship the scene at Switzerland tells you about it, they were engaged by the family without barely knowing each other. In the same trip JH get to know Seri trying to kill herself and saved her. That’s why he knew she wasn’t a spy in NK. And after that, he needs to save her because all his team got caught doing prohibited things when they should protect the border. JH first hides her for this reason, but after that he actually falls for her. And he only agreed with marring SD to get his father help for Seri. SD is a strong woman, beautiful, educated that can find real love, but pursuing a man who never loved her, as she knows it, and make his father obligate him to marry, always manipulating the events to get him do what she wants is not the right approach and won’t get his love.

But the writer hinted some character development too, the rooftop scene she shows that she actually doesn’t know how to seduce, how to behave, the right approach. Seems to me that’s her standard way to deal with things in her life and she thought it was the same with love. The second male lead opened her eyes a little, and she showed genuine interest in learn, so I think that’s still hope for her.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, yerinfish said:

PS

Did anyone notice that SD mom and uncle are the actors in legendary director Bong Joon Ho’s Parasite? I’m thinking are they a package when it comes to projects?  I’m just happy they’re siblings here after [Spoiler ahead] they killed off each other’s characters in Parasite. 

Was SD’s uncle in Parasite? I don’t think so? Only the mother is. She was Choi WooShik’s and Park Sodam’s characters’ mom. Her husband in Parasite is Song Kang Ho.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

cried when jeong hyeok took the bullet for her T.T cried even more when i found out he was following her from behind all along T.T
this drama is so GOOD!!!! now is the only reason i look forward to Mondays! :( because netflix airs it sunday monday here in Australia..heheh

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Was SD’s uncle in Parasite? I don’t think so? Only the mother is. She was Choi WooShik’s and Park Sodam’s characters’ mom. Her husband in Parasite is Song Kang Ho.

exactly.
(BTW. I am surprised that as a parasite she did not go to prison)
Now you can see how good the actress is.
She makes a beautiful idiot of himself.
It's hard not to like her in this role. :)

• Like 4

Hi all! I must say I only pipe in when I have fallen hard for a drama, and this time  it has happened MUCH earlier. Omg, the chemistry is undeniable between our leads! And like the koreans call it, there are no acting holes in this drama! The villian is so good, we hate him. Our second female lead tugs at our heartstrings with unrequited love from her (unfaithful?!) fiance, and even our second male lead who is greedy and cowardly yet humorous in some scenes (who is with me when I say he resembles Kim Woo Bin??). 

There is so much about the plot and characters that are characteristic of scriptwriter Park Ji Eun, as some may have already mentioned. Her rich, pretty, chirpy, spoilt female lead with a strong facade who never fails to have a lacking family and lonely upbringing who will tug at your heartstrings. She seems to always land herself in some sort of a pickle with the villain plotting against her (usually trying to kill our female lead). 

In comes our male lead, who never admits (in front of our female lead) that he is attracted to her, and even if EVERYONE can tell that YES he is extremely protective of her (c'mon those eyes, that jealous tone, the I will watch-your-every-move and keep you safe from all evil), despite that, our female lead always believes that "no way is he in love with me because he denies it" :sweatingbullets:

Of course, we can not forget that there is always a link between the leads, from having met in their past lives (Star/Blue Sea), to the current one that is more realistic and believable-- they first met in Switzerland. I really hope scriptwriter Park builds on it and reveals it to Se Ri in the end because that previous connection between the OTP was always a lurking theme but eventually never came to fruition in her previous dramas, which was a bit disappointing.

And our second female lead, who from Park Ji Eun's previous 2 dramas that I know of (Star/Blue Sea), I must say have played a role initially but are in no way a significant presence as the drama carries on, nor do they ever attempt to harm our endearing female lead. In Crash, Seo Dan has made a strong appearance, and may seem to affect how the plot thickens. I like how Seo Dan comes across as beautiful, smart and independent though, so I really hope our scriptwriter can give Seo Dan her own storyline with Seung Joon without taking too much screen time from our OTP.

Given that we have our main villain in the commander, I am hoping Seung Joon will not go down the evil path. Rather, he could be as endearing as Whee Kyung (You who came from the Stare--Park hae Jin) and try to save Se Ri, because if he brings her home safely to Se Ri's father, he could be spared his life and handsomely rewarded too, right? After all, he seeks money and a comfortable life.

I remember her second drama Blue Sea fell short because people thought the villain was weak and unconvincing, also, he was subdued far too easily given how much hype he was given (a ruthless killer). But given that her highly successful drama (Star) had undeniable chemistry between two actors who made us fall in love with them, a psychopathic villain and suspense in the story as well as the theme of an impending separation between the leads, I am hoping Crash can do the same.

P.s. Am I the only one who while swooning at Hyun Bin's bike scene, also finds it hilarious that he comes back after with his hair fully combed back (with GEL), looking all heroic, as if that scene, that look, was SO not carefully planned! :lol: :love: But if you look at the next scene when he is aiming at the assailant, his fringe is back again? Can't imagine the laughs they would've had on scene.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, poipoipo said:

cried when jeong hyeok took the bullet for her T.T cried even more when i found out he was following her from behind all along T.T
this drama is so GOOD!!!! now is the only reason i look forward to Mondays! :( because netflix airs it sunday monday here in Australia..heheh

We in Europe (and also in Japan) will watch the series on Netflix only in February 2020.
What combinations do I make to keep up ...
First, I read the reports on the dramamilk website, and then wait for the dramanice update 

:D

• Like 2

In my opinion, in North Korea, if one of your family members USA defector or did something against the government like JH did, the whole family will be jailed or sent to the labor camp. I don’t think that Dan wants to tangle herself and her family with JH. She is a strong woman. It is not hard to get rid of a guy who can harm you later. She is like SR version in North Korea. Ha ha ha I will dumb him first before he dumbed me. 

When JH argues with SR about the destiny or coincident. I realized that he did love her from the beginning. Previous prolongs told me that he remembered her and might liked her back then. When his brother died, his plan of living abroad gone. He probably thinks that he will never see her again. Ha ha ha then she crashed landing in front of him, then showed up in front of his house. Ha ha ha he is a man of principle. He will either send her to security department or kill her. But he chose to protect her. I am sure that his 4 comrades feel that too. Ha ha ha Son Ye Jin with the soldiers scenes were very cute. You can see the soft and heart warming sides of North Korean people. Not every one is evil. 

After watching this drama, many girls might fantasize about a handsome North Korean Captain. Ha ha ha in the reality, I doubt it if we will see a lot of Captain Ri. North Korea is the last place on Earth I will go as long as K lim Jong Eun and the regime is still exist there. I heard SR talked about unification a lot. I hope and wish someday it happens like Germany. Pray for all people.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

One question. Am I the only one here who thinks that Jo Cheol Kang’s real target when he sent the trucks of doom wasn’t SeRi but Jeong Hyeok? He got rid of Jeong Hyeok’s brother who must have something against him that made him want to kill him. Now the other son of the no.1 man is after him. So yes, he needs to get rid of Jeong Hyeok or if his activities are found out, he has to face the father who is the most powerful man in the military and the third most powerful man in the country. Think JCK knew Jeong Hyeok would be there and there’s only one way to the airport. In this way he can kill two birds with one stone - get rid of Jeong Hyeok and collect money from SeRi’s brother by capturing and keeping SeRi in NK. There’s no reason to kill SeRi as she’s not a threat to him at all. SeRi is just for money.

I think like that, too. 

It's entirely possible that he intends to kill two birds with one stone. Though he may also intend to kill Seri cuz GSJ only asked him to stop her for returning to SK, which he can translate to "kill her" haha. 

Also, I'm reading that many of you don't like JCK character... I think it just shows how brilliant is the actor. It's played by Oh Man-seok and he's an extremely versatile actor. I watched him in a musical once and was like "Omg who's diz he's so good" haha. JCK is such am evil and irredeemable character and he plays it so well I get chill and urge to FF any scenes with him haha

8 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

I have a few questions:

1. Where do you think SR is driving JH to? (Nearby hospital or SK) 

My wild imagination: she’s going to SK :D

2. Who is pointing a gun at Seri?

I personally think SR will try to find her escape by herself in order to avoid jeopardizing JH. Maybe she goes to meet that evil guy to ask for his help (my worst case scenario).

1. It's not possible. 100% nope. Not even Moon Jae-in can do that. The writer will get so much backlash. I know it's a fantasy drama, but she still has to portray the background situation realistically to win over the viewers...which is also why she did many years of research and involves some actual North Koreans. Writing about Seri driving to SK will jeopardise her own hardwork haha. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@jelly @sadthe1st I fully agree with your take on them going to the south, think about it, in 6 episodes, they have already made 2 attempts for Se Ri to return to South Korea and failed. Surely they the next 10 episodes would not re-use the same story line, or simply keep them in North korea. That would only make it repetitive and boring, we need to show them both in Seoul this time for their relationship to progress, what with him being in the enemies' territory and unfamiliar grounds. It will be fun to watch the tides turn B) 

Not to forget, our rich heiress needs to show some mean modern south korean fashion! And who can forget PPL? For such a buzz-worthy drama, other than that talking rice cooker, I don't know what other PPL they can show in NK, which means no revenue!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, dftio said:

Hi all! I must say I only pipe in when I have fallen hard for a drama, and this time  it has happened MUCH earlier. Omg, the chemistry is undeniable between our leads! And like the koreans call it, there are no acting holes in this drama! The villian is so good, we hate him. Our second female lead tugs at our heartstrings with unrequited love from her (unfaithful?!) fiance, and even our second male lead who is greedy and cowardly yet humorous in some scenes (who is with me when I say he resembles Kim Woo Bin??). 

There is so much about the plot and characters that are characteristic of scriptwriter Park Ji Eun, as some may have already mentioned. Her rich, pretty, chirpy, spoilt female lead with a strong facade who never fails to have a lacking family and lonely upbringing who will tug at your heartstrings. She seems to always land herself in some sort of a pickle with the villain plotting against her (usually trying to kill our female lead). 

In comes our male lead, who never admits (in front of our female lead) that he is attracted to her, and even if EVERYONE can tell that YES he is extremely protective of her (c'mon those eyes, that jealous tone, the I will watch-your-every-move and keep you safe from all evil), despite that, our female lead always believes that "no way is he in love with me because he denies it" :sweatingbullets:

Of course, we can not forget that there is always a link between the leads, from having met in their past lives (Star/Blue Sea), to the current one that is more realistic and believable-- they first met in Switzerland. I really hope scriptwriter Park builds on it and reveals it to Se Ri in the end because that previous connection between the OTP was always a lurking theme but eventually never came to fruition in her previous dramas, which was a bit disappointing.

And our second female lead, who from Park Ji Eun's previous 2 dramas that I know of (Star/Blue Sea), I must say have played a role initially but are in no way a significant presence as the drama carries on, nor do they ever attempt to harm our endearing female lead. In Crash, Seo Dan has made a strong appearance, and may seem to affect how the plot thickens. I like how Seo Dan comes across as beautiful, smart and independent though, so I really hope our scriptwriter can give Seo Dan her own storyline with Seung Joon without taking too much screen time from our OTP.

Given that we have our main villain in the commander, I am hoping Seung Joon will not go down the evil path. Rather, he could be as endearing as Whee Kyung (You who came from the Stare--Park hae Jin) and try to save Se Ri, because if he brings her home safely to Se Ri's father, he could be spared his life and handsomely rewarded too, right? After all, he seeks money and a comfortable life.

I remember her second drama Blue Sea fell short because people thought the villain was weak and unconvincing, also, he was subdued far too easily given how much hype he was given (a ruthless killer). But given that her highly successful drama (Star) had undeniable chemistry between two actors who made us fall in love with them, a psychopathic villain and suspense in the story as well as the theme of an impending separation between the leads, I am hoping Crash can do the same.

P.s. Am I the only one who while swooning at Hyun Bin's bike scene, also finds it hilarious that he comes back after with his hair fully combed back (with GEL), looking all heroic, as if that scene, that look, was SO not carefully planned! :lol: :love: But if you look at the next scene when he is aiming at the assailant, his fringe is back again? Can't imagine the laughs they would've had on scene.

That bike scene is for us women to woo him. It is good for our heart. Look even SR  looked at him with disbelief eyes. Someone needs to make a clip for that. Ha ha ha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Prueksachittham said:

That bike scene is for us women to woo him. It is good for our heart. Look even SR  looked at him with disbelief eyes. Someone needs to make a clip for that. Ha ha ha 

You called?

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I love how Park Ji Eun never fails to make a legend out of her leads, as she propelled Kim Soo Hyun to top star tier, Hyun Bin could once again remind us that he is DEFINITELY swoon-worthy material (I mean not that he isn't already drop dead gorgeous and a global star)

In Episode 6 alone, the parallels (literally) of how he looked after Se-Ri quietly from afar-- from when he followed/walked/chased alongside Se-Ri and Seung Joon in the park, to his trailing skills on that sleek but mean bike beside Se-Ri's truck; it is all his way of quietly and genuinely caring for her.

I have to wonder, at this stage, he must love her already, does he not? But the realistic me can't help but wonder, who falls so deeply in love within days of having known each other!

He risks having his engagement fall apart (which he so righteously wants to maintain and makes clear to Se-Ri about) and has not second thoughts in laying his life on the line to take the bullet for her, all this time maintaining that his position is "supervision" and "keeping his promise" to protect her.

Is that his way of hiding his feelings, to justify his budding emotions and attraction towards Se-Ri despite only meeting her once in Switzerland prior to this encounter? Or is he simply so honest he does not even realize that he loves this woman!

Either way, how can the audience not go mad over someone who has looks and a physique to-die-for, POUTS the way he does, and protects you with his life even though he has known you for such a short period of time.

Ah, the irony of romantic k-dramas. :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 3