[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Episode 15 - WOW....just WOW!

- OST - the soundtrack to this drama is absolutely incredible

- The NIS, so good that I almost wish they had introduced them sooner :joy:

- RJH & SR interview, covered by so many here already but still ... just absolutely incredible acting all around

- RJH noble idiocy attempt - normally this is exasperating in k dramas but here it was positively well done simply because SR wasn't having any of it.  When she tells RJH hes a bad liar and to stop trying, I almost cheered out loud!

- The Ahjumma squad take down :joy:

- ED and the vending machine

- Seri's sister asking about SR and SJ meeting in NK and getting the ... " its a coincidence not destiny " reply   ( one of my favorite scenes is the RJH & SR scene in the hotel .... " RJH, Do you want to be my destiny? " :blush:

- NIS, SRs credit card charges breakdown

- PCS in the hospital. I started getting a little misty-eyed when he tried to sacrifice himself for his subordinates, but the tears started when he was being led out with the rest and saw SR. While all the ducklings were upset to see SR trying to walk, PCS was so distraught he was actually YELLING at SR to listen to her doctor, go back to bed and take her medication :cry:

- SJ and SD - while the push on their story felt a little rushed, I absolutely loved it none the less. SJ with the orphans, his confession/promise/quasi proposal to SD with the ring ( the backstory on the ring and that SD had actually picked it out was brilliant )  The airport scene where SJ is safe, he has his ticket and passport in hand, his escape flight just an hour away.... and then that phone call. You can see SJs character mentally taking those final steps as he comes to realize how much he truly loves SD and wont make his escape at the cost of her life ... I loved the subtle half-laugh as he comes to realize how he has changed and what hes about to do ...

- A torn ticket and a shotgun - SJs rescue of SD had me positively cheering! After watching SJ run and run for most of the drama, I loved how absolutely fearless he was when he went wading into the baddies. Watching the would-be noble rogue blast the baddies with near surgical precision pausing only to tighten his shooting glove and reload was awesome! Even when he was shot the first time, and SD cried out to him, he just smiled and told her not to worry, as he then reloaded and advanced on the last two baddies.

- Did SR or SJ die? - I'd say no to both. SR for obvious reasons + ( the female lead in a drama this awesome is NOT going to die from Sepsis - sorry NO)  As for SJ, still NO. First, that would be entirely too cruel to SD who would've then lost two men she loved. Second, if SJ does indeed die, that would without a doubt put SD on a bloody revenge path, which is something SJ was clearly and earnestly trying to steer her away from. 

- Happy Endings - I want two! RJH & SR and SJ & SD both - I still hate the Switzerland idea but if thats the only way, I'll take it

LCO

QUESTION??? - Did I miss something? Why did SJs manager free him after helping capture him in the first place?

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

just finished watching ep 15 & enjoyed it as always....and i had sadness and laughter same time bc of the 5 squads,  in case other comrades here has not seen/watched ep 15 i better not spoil them :) I really like the NIS group too!

Spoiler

one example was the youngest of them learning and believing how the vending machine works, LOL but sadness of SR being in ICU and we all hope/know that writer-nim won't let her die! I also feel for Geong su ju who is also in critical condition, i hope he makes it! woah he shot all those bad guys and ripped his ticket just to save the love of his life! How noble! i ship those two :)

One of the amusing scenes I'd say wld be the NIS officer who's leading the investigation of JH, and he doesn't seem to find any flaws whatsoever on JH instead he seems impressed!

don't we hate that 2nd brother & his wife, they're the reason why those men captured JH and the squads! Overall, let's hope ep 16 will give us a happy ending! :sweatingbullets:

I just hope it's not gg to be an open-ending! :(

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Momo_07 said:

I couldn't tell where writer-nim was trying to take that dream towards @blue_fleurs it could change the entire genre!

Actually it kinda reminded me of SYJ’s movie - Be With You...

(spoiler for the movie)

in the movie it was revealed at the end that when she was still in her younger days she could see the future - marrying So Ji Sub’s character and dying early but could return for a few days (can’t really remember, last watched it in the cinema in 2018 and cried tons ahha) - but still chose to be with him.

so I thought like wow are they making TWO references to SYJ’s work in one ep haha

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Rewatching episode 15. Love how Seri’s mum gets the chance to be a supportive mum in this episode. So that’s been resolved. And as much pain as there was in this episode, it wasn’t angsty - there were real, valid reasons for everything that happened. Hyun Bin truly must get that best actor award.He delivered the pain, anguish and conflict all within a calm exterior of a wheel-trained special forces soldier so very well!

The editing is also amazing! How the scenes cut back and forth from SK to NK, from serious to comic, with the music... all executed so well without a break in flow of story telling! Pyo Chi Su needs award for best supporting actor! 

The pain of separation between the north and south in this drama is very nicely told in this story. I’m sure almost all who survived the war and experienced the pain of separation between families have already passed or will soon pass. This generation would soon forget, but for this drama. 

Apart from the obvious, what needs to be resolved in the remaining 85 mins:

- Dan’s uncle — friend or foe?

- 2nd brother and wife — the NIS must get them for plotting with a NK agent to kill a SK citizen!

- succession of Queens — I just want some justice here for Seri

- JH’s parents — yes, sticking point for me too

- that Military Director!

One more thing - CCG is really like the devil, lying to manipulate right up to death. 

• Like 6

No point worrying. The filming is done why stress? It's not going to change anything is it?

I have watched the NIS briefing several times now. It's one of the coolest briefings ever. I especially love the runaway stroller scene. Such good resolution for street CCTVs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

that ost on ep 15 is that new? i can't recall if i heard that one from other epis? it's kinda nice too!

GSJ was impressive on this epi and i just hope he survives! he needs to protect Dan :)  He was very noble indeed!

1833eeb04d6570968c61e3d02fc8c805febab469

cr: Dangermousie

fqYJaz7.jpg

cr: Crazy Over Dramas  (Pyu chi so was funny and stoic in his facial expressions) but deep down he also cares for SR :)

e3b1d0fe517957c57d94a9a305721e22e28d1a82

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Outside of the million wishes for a good ending for the OTP what I would also like is to have JH and SR's pics added to the album that JH's mom keeps... 

I don't mind if JH also becomes master tomato cultivator, not just in the gaming world, but one who's taken to gardening and enters SR's kitchen with a bowl of tomatoes to make fresh pasta sauce for their kids...

Fingers crossed!

• Like 7

After watching ep 15 with subs, here is my thought about the conversation between CCG and RJH. At starting of the episode, CCG got the mail saying the evidence he sent(the pic) is of no use because RJH's father gave excuse that he sent RJH to bring Seri. Also the mail informed that RJH's father guaranteed it's a matter of few days so the person ordered him to kill RJH. Now CCG has only one choice and he was about to do it but NIS ruined everything so when he was about to die, he lied. Of course it wasn't a pure lie; he did send the evidence but he didn't tell him what RJH's father did about that. About RJH's brother's death, I think it's a pure lie and CCG was playing with his mind and breaking him emotionally so that with guilt he commit suicide and his plan of killing him could succeed and with that RJH's parent will be executed. (I still can't believe how evil he was even when he was going to die :angry:)

About RJH, you can say he was going to kill himself because that's what he thought would be right. His only brother is dead and somehow his father was involved in that as informed by CCG. But then I think he thought about Seri. What will happen to her? She has family but only for namesake. Also he thought his parents' only son will die.So I think at the end he skipped that idea. (I'm glad :sweatingbullets:)

But he doesn't want to cause trouble to Seri, He knew he can't live with her but he is alive is itself big thing for her. Also he has responsibility towards his teammates so he lied about why he came to SK. But that scene when the NIS officer was showing him CCG's last mail, I think he change the plan and told the truth.(And Seri's health was not good :( ) May be that's why they allowed him to meet Seri (fingers crossed)     

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

May I add, I super love the scene between Hyun Bin & Ye Jin in the interrogation room. Their actings are at par with each other. Incredibly amazing, the emotional pain, the physical pain, the eyes that did the "talking", and welled up tears.. I bow down to these two amazing actors.

May I ask @Tomato_Princess your take on the hospital ICU scene where Se Ri was being treated because of sepsis (sp?).. I am quite disturbed at how it did not really show the severity of her condition as sepsis is no laughing matter. It's just my opinion. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Momo_07 said:

Outside of the million wishes for a good ending for the OTP what I would also like is to have JH and SR's pics added to the album that JH's mom keeps... 

I don't mind if JH also becomes master tomato cultivator, not just in the gaming world, but one who's taken to gardening and enters SR's kitchen with a bowl of tomatoes to make fresh pasta sauce for their kids...

Fingers crossed!

Oh yeah, they should add that scene when the tomato plan grow big enough and they can use tomato. Oh man, so many expectation for the ending  :D

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

May I add, I super love the scene between Hyun Bin & Ye Jin in the interrogation room. Their actings are at par with each other. Incredibly amazing, the emotional pain, the physical pain, the eyes that did the "talking", and welled up tears.. I bow down to these two amazing actors.

May I ask @Tomato_Princess your take on the hospital ICU scene where Se Ri was being treated because of sepsis (sp?).. I am quite disturbed at how it did not really show the severity of her condition as sepsis is no laughing matter. It's just my opinion. 

Yeah  the interrogation scene was really amazing and not only the actors stood out infact the ost ("sunset" by davichi) perfectly suited the situation.i have noticed that this plays most of the time when one of them is hurt.It is my one of my favourite track.:blush:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

QUESTION??? - Did I miss something? Why did SJs manager free him after helping capture him in the first place?

because he is a hopeless RJH-YSR shipper just like the rest of us

• Like 5
  • LOL 2