[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

That’s why I love soompi! Different people different strokes, everyone has their own preferred endings....

it seems that the Koreans are conditioned to embrace the Switzerland ending more due to the images and leaks they have seen right from the start and that way they can both be free irregadless of nationality.

While the Chinese wants babies and marriage 

and while here everyone is pretty much conjuring up their dream ending...

such is the beauty of a powerhouse drama and I loved it 

It's true! Everyone have their different POV about each episode and the ending and it's what makes the discussion so interesting!

So the koreans fans think it's a Swiss ending and the chinese fans wants babies and marriage? I want both!!

49 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

I’m really glad that CLOY is on netflix! I don’t know how to handle the waiting and trying to avoid spoilers if not. I cannot manage live streaming because the internet connection usually is not good, and I’m frustrated because I cannot understand. Even now, I have to stop scrolling Instagram feeds when the episode is airing in SK (which is around 7 pm in my country) and I have to wait until 9 pm in my country when the episode is available on netflix. I follow too many Hyun Bin and CLOY fans account so that during airing there are so many pictures already in Instagram. :D

I think CLOY being in netflix also adding up its popularity. International viewers like us do not have to wait until the next morning to watch the episode with subtitles. 

It’s been a fun ride watching CLOY. I don’t know what to watch after CLOY. Just hoping that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have a good rest and come back to other dramas as soon as possible! I think they will be very picky for their next project as CLOY is really good. 

Usually there will be one album of OST, including all instrumentals songs. Hopefully the song for brother is in there also! 

Me too!! I am SUPER GLAD its on Netflix and I can watch it 1 hour after Korea airs. And Yes, I also avoid coming here and other social media to avoid spoilers!

23 minutes ago, usadango said:

Guys, it’s LIVE on youtube

WAH!! So happy that the production team is doing this team wrap-up and watching of the finale episode together and letting the fans participate too!! All the shouts of the fans for each of the actors/ actresses is so awesome!! Hear them calling them by their characters name too. It just shows how much the audience love the show and each role so much!!

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, usadango said:

I think this was already explained. There was no corruption involved with SD’s uncle coz his noona had plenty of wealth so he’s not tempted :joy:

That’s what he said to his noona, but who knows? What was with the look he gave the judges then?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I almost got blinded by the flashing lights when HB arrived lol he is so dreamy :wub: 

I just realised that SR hasn’t seen all of the sweet things JH did for her in her apartment. Her heart is going to melt even more when she sees her kitchen stocked up, sweet notes everywhere and her favourite piano song recorded for her. I’m still expecting a super happy ending for our lead couple drama team!!

• Like 6

The crowd went CRAZY when SYJ and HB arrived at the wrap-up and viewing party!!  I even hear some shouting out HB's real name "Tae Pyung oppa" LOL!! Also some shouted out the character names. It's so cute!

And yeah, our OTP seated together at the party is BONUS!!

It's another 1 hour 45 minutes before the final episode airs in Korea.  Hope we get to see more updates and pictures from the wrap-up party while we are waiting for the show to start.

ADDED:

The SWISS scene OST - I think I just got SPOILED.....don't watch if you don't want any spoiler.

@Kyoya Suggest that you put a SPOILER TAG for that video.....

• Like 7
  • Love 1