[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

16 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Yes, he is wearing it. During the last scene in the ICU, you may see it more clearly in the photo below:

Omoooo, thank you for pointing out. It is very important for the story.

It is cleas as a day, he is man of love :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The lack of scenes between JH and Seri in episode 15 is justified though. The writers are in a tight spot; they MUST treat this issue in a serious way because if not, the entire drama would become a parody and some people would take real offense in the matter and with good reason because it would make a mockery of SK's national security. They cant be careless in this drama even if it's a romantic comedy because the reality is no laughing matter. JH couldnt be free to walk around to visit Seri so it made sense that they only saw each other in the interrogation room. In fact since the beginning watching this drama, there were very tense moments thrown in with the comedy, at first in NK with the army watching their every move just waiting to bust JH and his friends, it was only a matter of time before things turned real ugly, same for the second leads. Even if we get a happy ending, it will not be the fairytale kind, it will be a logical and moderate one considering the odds they are up against.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, superspace said:

Omoooo, thank you for pointing out. It is very important for the story.

It is cleas as a day, he is man of love :heart:

He took the ring off when he was detained by the NIS since all his clothes and personal belongings needs to be surrendered to them while he is in custody 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383215wpp/supporting-actors-and-exciting-cameos-that-helped-bring-crash-landing-on-you-to-life

Supporting Actors And Exciting Cameos That Helped Bring “Crash Landing On You” To Life

Feb 15, 2020
by S. Cho

Supporting Actors And Exciting Cameos That Helped Bring “Crash Landing On You” To Life

tvN’s hit drama “Crash Landing on You” gets more and more exciting each week with the help of its scene-stealing supporting actors and star-studded cameos!

“Crash Landing on You” stars Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun, whose chemistry is only enhanced by their unique supporting cast. With only one episode left to air, here are the most memorable supporting actors and cameos of “Crash Landing on You.”

Spoilers ahead!

The North-vengers and the soldiers of the fifth infantry

Upon Yoon Se Ri’s (played by Son Ye Jin) crash landing in North Korea, she develops entertaining relationships with the ladies in her neighborhood as well as the soldiers in Ri Jung Hyuk’s (Hyun Bin) crew. Although Ma Young Ae (Kim Jung Nan), Na Wol Suk (Kim Sun Young), Hyun Myung Soon (Jang So Yeon), and Yang Ok Geum (Cha Chung Hwa) had an immediate distaste for the picky and self-absorbed Yoon Se Ri, they quickly become as close as family.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The same goes for the soldiers training under Ri Jung Hyuk. Pyo Chi Su (Yang Kyung Won), Park Kwang Beom (Lee Shin Young), Kim Ju Meok (Yoo Su Bin), and Geum Eun Dong (Tang Jun Sang) create memories with Yoon Se Ri as they help her navigate North Korea, and the opposite happens when the group hilariously find themselves trying to get accustomed to South Korea.

Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri’s families

Despite the conflict between family members, blood is always thicker than water. This complicated sentiment is seen through the relationships Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk have with their families. While Yoon Se Ri’s older brothers are constantly working against her, her oldest brother Yoon Se Jun (Choi Dae Hoon) and his wife Do Hye Ji (Hwang Woo Seul Hye) have an irresistible clumsiness to them, bringing constant laughs with their adorable chemistry. On the other hand, her second brother Yoon Se Hyung (Park Hyung Soo) and his wife Go Sang Ah (Yoon Ji Min) stop at nothing to prevent Se Ri’s success and make sure they receive all the glory. Their father Yoon Jeung Pyung (Nam Kyung Eup) brings tension to the family, sincerely trying to tame his grown-up children and decide on the heir of his company. His wife and Yoon Se Ri’s step-mother Han Jung Yeon (Bang Eun Jin) arguably has the most complicated relationship with Yoon Se Ri, as she tried to abandon her at a young age. Putting their past behind, she tearfully apologizes for her actions when her daughter ends up in the hospital.

Ri Jung Hyuk’s family has the complete opposite vibe. The family is emotionally tied together by the mysterious death of Ri Jung Hyuk’s older brother, Ri Moo Hyuk (Ha Seok Jin). Seo Dan’s hilarious family provides much more comic relief than the first two as her mother Go Myung Eun (Jang Hye Jin) and her uncle Go Myung Seok (Park Myung Hoon) displaying a real-life sibling relationship. The two are especially garnering attention for their appearances in drastically different roles in the film “Parasite,” which recently won four Academy Awards.

3.jpeg

Star-studded cameos

Some of the hottest scenes in the drama were completed by the surprising cameos by top actors. Starting with Jung Kyung Ho, who appeared in the premiere as top star Cha Sang Woo and Yoon Se Ri’s ex-boyfriend, there have been numerous show-stopping appearances. Park Sung Woongmade a brief appearance as a passionate taxi driver, as well as Na Young Hee who owned the store Seo Dan visited to pick out a wedding dress. Kim Sook also made an impactful appearance, providing insightful predictions for the ladies in North Korea as a mysterious South Korean fortune teller.

Perhaps the two most exciting cameos were those of Kim Soo Hyun in episode 10 and Choi Ji Wooin episode 13. Kim Soo Hyun appeared as Won Ryu Hwan, an undercover North Korean spy pretending to be village idiot, which is a character he played in the 2013 film “Secretly, Greatly.” Choi Ji Woo was a frequent topic of conversation throughout the drama, as North Korean soldier Kim Ju Meok was a big fan of hers. Yoon Se Ri promised to help them meet if he ever made his way to South Korea, and she doesn’t let him down. The impact of Kim Ju Meok becoming a successful fan of Choi Ji Woo was so powerful that her name remained among the top searches of realtime portal site search rankings until the day after the episode aired.

Tune in to the final episode of the excitement brought by all the energetic actors of tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” on February 16 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3

Don’t really know what to expect for the finale, there’s so many loose ends to tie and not enough episodes. But please for the love of God, giving us a happy ending is one thing, but I really hope they don’t leave it to the last 5 minutes cause that’s just annoying. At least the last half hour could de dedicated to seeing them be happy and all. But I have to say I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t get them to be at a stage where they were ready to fight to be with each other, you know like at least try, like they almost never even really entertained it, only talked about it as a dream, which yes because of the circumstances. But it would’ve been nice for them to be a bit selfish here even for a little bit and to acknowledge that they actually can’t not be in each other’s lives. not sure if that would be out of character necessarily but I think it would be natural but then again maybe this is what the show has been trying to make us question as well - what does love really mean, and it is subjective especially given the context here. Like in the ep, for YSR she would choose to meet him if she had to over 100 times knowing the hardships they’d endure and for RJH, it would’ve been to not meet her at all if it meant her safety and security. Gosh, they are just so pure yet heartbreaking and epic, making Romeo and Juliet pale in comparison lol.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Actually, shouldn't we be used to K-dramas which brings us to euphoric highs and then crashes our emotions against an immovable rock?

I always say that we should buckle up for the rollercoaster ride whenever we watch a K-drama, even if it is meant to be a rom-com.

Z8pYWJ.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

26 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

He took the ring off when he was detained by the NIS since all his clothes and personal belongings needs to be surrendered to them while he is in custody 

Yees, totally agree with you

But he didn’t forget to wear it again :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

The lack of scenes between JH and Seri in episode 15 is justified though. The writers are in a tight spot; they MUST treat this issue in a serious way because if not, the entire drama would become a parody and some people would take real offense in the matter and with good reason because it would make a mockery of SK's national security. They cant be careless in this drama even if it's a romantic comedy because the reality is no laughing matter. JH couldnt be free to walk around to visit Seri so it made sense that they only saw each other in the interrogation room. In fact since the beginning watching this drama, there were very tense moments thrown in with the comedy, at first in NK with the army watching their every move just waiting to bust JH and his friends, it was only a matter of time before things turned real ugly, same for the second leads. Even if we get a happy ending, it will not be the fairytale kind, it will be a logical and moderate one considering the odds they are up against.

I agree with you. I think the lightheartedness in the beginning of the drama makes sense but towards the end it was always going to become more serious as they have to be relatively realistic also. Not only is this situation very serious with the north and south technically at war, I think we also have to remember that North Korea is one of only two dictatorships currently standing so the situation is dire. I wonder how the f5 will go back and be safe.

I hope this means there will be more OTP scenes in the last episode and hopefully a happy ending. I just can't imagine or bear a sad ending... And I'm sure no viewer wants that too

• Like 4

OK for a jacket, this one wins it all :dizzy: i guess i need to harvest all my cabbages and make them all into cabbage kimchi and also sell off my cabbage patch to afford this!

comrades, tonight is THE night :love: bed scene hugs and hold hands.. i guess the twins will be here whichever the case lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

Does anyone see that there are two scenes in the final ep. preview involving Capt Ri+his 5 loyal troopers and NKorean soldiers. 

(1) The tense prisoner exchange scene(on a road,  NIS and NK soldiers pointing guns at each other). Capt Ri runs back across the demarcation line, presumably Se-ri is there watching secretly and the good Captain needs to say a heartfelt goodbye. Cue more tissues. 

(2) Forest scene in which Ri+5 are surrounded by NK soldiers and the fat military director. Presumably they were hijacked on the way back to NK after the prisoner exchange?

Captain Ri and the five are wearing the same clothes in both scenes, I think they are purposely out of order in the preview to throw us off the scent.

This in my opinion, points to the open ended scenario 3 of this forum's poll. Se-ri and Captain Ri will not unite in SK and manufacture twins as per the wishes of the majority of fans here.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Favnia said:

Just rewatching some parts and I think I get why they include the flashbacks from the episodes...Because the characters themselves don't remember anything!

That's so true! JH seems to be out of his character at the beginning of this episode. He seems so gullible and turns to an idiot... Despite my love for the riri couple, I am so confused with what had happened in this episode. Also, why the brother and his wife are still here?? Aren't they suppose to be under investigations or something? Also, where did SJ got the shot gun? Just curious.... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1