[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

27 minutes ago, Learry said:

:lol:

Captain Jealous

thing skate knows:

Hilarious scene! I guess if SR is sensitive about how her eggs are cooked (8m 27s), our little Jeong Hyeoki only allows select people to hug his SR for a certain duration. LMAO I guess the group hug lasted for 27s only until JH broke them up. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@Dana T I just realized that I forgot to answer your question about quoting... If you highlight text, a small button called "Quote Selection" will pop up and it will only quote the text you've selected. Another option is to quote the entire post and then click anywhere within the quote box and just delete the text you don't need.  :D

Is it just me or did it feel like JH was the father and Seri was the mother of the ducklings? I had to laugh at that scene of them finally reuniting because it certainly felt like JH and Seri got reunited with their children. :joy:

On a side note, I am starting to like SD's mother. I originally thought that she was consumed by status and prestige which is why they were so set on SD marrying JH. But in ep 11 and 12, it looked like she was more concerned about SD's happiness and she's willing to support SD on whomever she wishes to be with. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I actually still liked seeing the NK ajummas. I'm not expecting SR to go back to NK. Rather, I'm hoping that JH will find a way to either stay in SK or be able to come back somehow to SK to be with SR. Perhaps JH can be a diplomatic liaison?

Talking about the NK ajummas....this reminded me about the fortune teller's prediction of a coming bloodbath in the village.....which is perhaps saying... get the hell out of Dodge soon.

Just hoping we see mass defection/migration of families that includes JH mom and dad to SK.

JH and the ducklings all know the escape routes to SK. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, MiahTran said:

Dear all, in ep12 why JH mentioned that SR saved his life even before knowing him? Or did I get it wrongly?

yes I was confused about it too. was it revealed in ep 12 how seri saved him? or was he implying that when she took the picture for him and said 'you are doomed" thats how she saved him?

• Like 3

Watching Kim Jung Hyun in here (in the later episodes) makes me remember his character in Waikiki. He is more suitable for funny character rather than serious one. While Seo Ji Hye is also fitted to her character here, like when I watched her in Jealousy incarnate. Similar character. 

I like their interactions in the later episodes. I think the writer can make them one couple that has happy ending. Hopefully! Because Seo Dan also deserves her happiness, rather only obsession towards RJH. 

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, L A said:

yes I was confused about it too. was it revealed in ep 12 how seri saved him? or was he implying that when she took the picture for him and said 'you are doomed" thats how she saved him?

I believe he was referring to her finding his brothers watch that contained the evidence of his death& all the corruption 

@mouse007thanks for the help...again I'm slowly figuring this all out lol. And yes it was funny scenario like they were parents of the F4. Was so sweet how they greeted each other...even grumpy wanted a hug...he secretly loves her to death...but JH jealous of his own guys too funny!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Have anyone shared Crash landing on You OST instrument 4 hands piano?

This couple wear the same Captain Ri and Se Ri outfit :heart:

One day it will bring back my memory of this drama when listen to this instrument ...Bring back my memory when i watched the first episode of this drama.

lovely instrument..

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

It’s unrelated, but it is about the handsome comrade.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/crash-landing-on-you-star-lee-shin.html?m=1

I hope it’s not true. 

If it turn out to be true then it will be a big hit for the drama editor because they need to most likely change the screen time of him.

It is a go big or go home for him. If it is a fake statement looking for attention than sue him. If not then most likely a bad things for him especially he just got casted to another drama lead with ioi sohye. 

But i guess it wont have too much effect to drama itself in term of rating. Even The rumoured hyunbin ( that turn out to be false ) the rating still rise steadily admist the rumour. Unless it is a very big scandal ( like burning scandal/marriage scandal ) i dont think it will affect the viewership much. Especially for a support role. 

But hopefully it is not true so we can still got our ducklings complete

• Like 6