[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

43 minutes ago, BlackKimchi said:

Did anyone notice that RJH video game username ‘Tomato cultivator’ may be linked to the tomato plant YSR gifted him? How cute is that? Who's taking care of the plant now? It probably dead tho.

It is. So witty and sweet of this orabuniiii. :)

The tomato plant probably would probably wither, but not die. The beautiful words it needs everyday are being spoken from SK so it's a long distance cultivation. Hihi

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Winny said:

To me, seri's mandarin is based off one of the Mainland China accent i heard when i'm in China, i understand her the first time.:lol: i thought her Mandarin accent suits her gangsta persona for that scene:lol::lol: 

Her mandarin sounds more like Cantonese speakers speaking mandarin (like the actors in HK whenever they speak mandarin). Does sound like the gangster shows hahahaah. 

If I’m not wrong, not all the extras who played Chinese thugs are chinese too. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I think the writer is playing with us :lol:.. 

We want to see RJH six pack, but we'll see Seung Jung instead,  we want RJH x SeRi to have a bed scene,  Guess what... SeoDan and GSJ spend their night together IN bed,  you are so good in teasing the viewer MR Director /Writer... It was so funny when the ducklings (pls someone tell me why are they called ducklings) talked about how they failed to meet SeRi. The rat listening to the office gossip, the handsome guy approached by agencies hahahaha. I loved how this drama showed us that love and friendship can go beyond gender,  races and countries

• Like 9
  • Love 2

So next week we got 

Most likely.

Saturday Release Crush - Two Worlds

Sunday Release IU OST

THATS CHART IN SHAMBLE. I cant imagine it.

Or they can go the route of

This sunday Crush - Two worlds

And then Next saturday IU OST but i think theyll go the saturday sunday because the IU Ost will be use alot in episode 13 and 14 just like what happen to Crush ost that use alot in episode 11 and 12.

LETS GO GUYS. LET GET THAT NO 1 MELON Again after Baek Ye Rin achieve it for 1 day! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

So next week we got 

Most likely.

Saturday Release Crush - Two Worlds

Sunday Release IU OST

THATS CHART IN SHAMBLE. I cant imagine it.

Or they can go the route of

This sunday Crush - Two worlds

And then Next saturday IU OST but i think theyll go the saturday sunday because the IU Ost will be use alot in episode 13 and 14 just like what happen to Crush ost that use alot in episode 11 and 12.

LETS GO GUYS. LET GET THAT NO 1 MELON Again after Baek Ye Rin achieve it for 1 day! 

IU and Crush for next weekend! 

Woah!

Cant wait !!!!

• Like 1

This writer really doesnt write a lot of kisses in her scripts and this drama is rated 14+ on Netflix why? since there is nothing explicit at all. Huyn Bin and SYJ have so much chemistry, it is kinda being wasted sadly. Let's hope before this drama end, they write at least one passionate intimate scene for them since it's cable, the show is already not for kids, like c'mon! give us something!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, campanulah said:

The soju scene in Seri's living room sounds and looks so real. It's setting up for something big to which none of us will be invited. :wub:

Naughty set design director even had the Shimmer Tavolini side table in Se Ri's living room, trying to copy Son Ye Jin's real house which has the bigger Shimmer Tavolini oval table. :D

4cqoQi1.png

364xmfk.png

SYJ's living room as it appeared on Master in the House:

2zw3bOl.png

V2c7T5n.png

Check out the pieces here: http://www.ddcnyc.com/index.php/shimmer-tavoli-1.html 

An additional Fritz Hansen egg chair on the right would have already made a replica of her living room. Or they were afraid it would make SYJ suspicious? :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

IU To Reportedly Sing Her First Drama OST In 9 Years For “Crash Landing On You”

83985e4c9e1242418624f7a4c7e331e0.jpeg?s=

On February 3, SpoTV News reported that IU will be singing an OST for tvN’s “Crash Landing on You.”

If this is true, it will be IU’s first time singing an official drama OST in nine years since “Hold My Hand” for MBC’s “The Greatest Love.” Though IU’s song “Crayon Pastels” from her third studio album “Modern Times” was inserted into KBS’s “Bel Ami,” it was not included as part of the drama’s original soundtrack. Her song “Our Happy Ending” from tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” was also unreleased.

According to SpoTV News, IU agreed to participate in the OST for “Crash Landing on You” because of her connection with screenwriter Park Ji Eun, with whom she worked with in KBS’s “The Producers.”

Are you hoping to hear a track sung by IU in “Crash Landing on You”?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380838wpp/iu-to-reportedly-sing-her-first-drama-ost-in-9-years-for-crash-landing-on-you

Baek Yerin,Yoon Mi Rae,10CM,Kim Se Jong,Davichi and Now IU,Totally this drama get a lot on attention.

but if theres Taeyeon that would be daebak.

the only man that can make capt ri jealous much,get 2 heart sign,seri choice to introduce to miss korea and when in south korea seri said he is so handsome :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

The way the writers intertwine Se ri and Ri’s love story from the past to present is perfection…

How is Crash Landing On You going to end? I just want them to be happy, get married and have twins. They can live in South Korea for the rest of their lives.

085c8bd4d5ab528c321c69bdb0a0183893fe8f30.gifv801c81511367335aa9946ea34195c4e10dc5e79f.gifv

ad798b277ec1d91a2eadccfe83492781b15ef9bd.gifv

sofarawayinthemilkyway:

I’ll be grateful that you were born into this world.
I’ll be grateful that the person I love is still breathing.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Re-watched episode 12!!

I love watching k-dramas because (for good or bad) they have the ability to transport you into this alternate reality I guess some of us call k-drama land.  Anyway when RJH was playing the game (intensely I must say), honestly did any other girl out there think, omg.  Guys will be guys.  Doesn't matter if they're the cool, mature, captain, manly man that is RJH.  Lol.

I like the interactions between SR and Stairway to Heaven duckling so much - especially when they were eating bbq dinner.  SYJ has chemistry with everyone.

Agree with other posters that this episode was "SR's episode" - they showcased her as our powerful and kind female lead with clever things to say, bold actions, and an equal force to stand side by side with our male lead.  Thanks to those who commented on SYJ's mandarin accent because wow SR/SYJ sounded so cool in that scene, I was taken by surprise.  Her facial expression/acting was not compromised at all.

Finally at first I thought he put the recorder into his pocket as he tried to go outside as well but I think it was actually his wallet.  Definitely buying her a birthday gift.  Would love for episode 13 to start with them moving away from each other slowly from that hug (after the back hug) and then he pulls out a box - let's say, promise rings.

12 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

About the last scene... I hope JH now has a glimpse of how SR will react when he is really gone. Hope he will think of a way to stay with her to avoid her devastation. I think he won't forgive himself to hurt the person he loves most like this. :tears:

Yes what a great scene for RJH to get a snapshot of SR's reality after each separation with him :'(

7 hours ago, jamy47 said:

So far i really cannot predict the ending of this drama and it's making me anxious.

Same I've established the uneasiness stems from (1) the drama ending soon and (2) the unpredictability of the ending... like how will it end!?!  Since we're all talking about MoA this episode, a legit fear is an MoA style ending.

5 hours ago, bibbokiddo said:

Didn't RJH and YSR already established the fact that they already met in Switzerland? Remember the episode when YSR was in RJH's parent's house while they were playing piano? YSR found out that the song that was bugging her for so long was RJH's composition for his brother. YSR realized that RJH did saved her life by that time because of his piano piece. On that scene they both knew that they have indeed met in Switzerland years prior. But in EP12, it took RJH just a recorder to realize that they are ACTUALLY destined rather than all the ups and downs they've been through together when in fact YSR herself already told him about the piano piece when they were in NK. Did RJH forgot about it? LOLs 

Lol yes... honestly his facial expression and emotion realizing that they met on the bridge was what I expected during the I-heard-you-playing-the-piano-at-the-lake revelation scene.

4 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

This one bothers me as well. I think JH has an informant in Seoul. I wrote earlier, in two different stances (he got a call and an email), he received information about: 1. Where oh man suk would be (possibility); 2. How oh man suk got a job. The same informant might be the one who helped him navigating Seoul.

Good catches!  I wonder if it might just be a friend that he made while studying abroad in Switzerland...

2 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Seri turns out to not be related to this family at all. 

Hmm maybe this was why he hesitated when he wrote "father" on the document!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 12/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, cybertron said:

Yoon Se Ri's song.

Anyone know the song when YSR and the squad picnic.

It is the same song when the little boy run to his sister with the food on ep 3.

@sheeeeee here you go :)

Thanks to @cybertron for this! :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

This writer really doesnt write a lot of kisses in her scripts and this drama is rated 14+ on Netflix why? since there is nothing explicit at all. Huyn Bin and SYJ have so much chemistry, it is kinda being wasted sadly. Let's hope before this drama end, they write at least one passionate intimate scene for them since it's cable, the show is already not for kids, like c'mon! give us something!

Let me know in advance of such scene, I need to get a prescription from my doctor in relation to my heart LOL!! Xanax perhaps. But would loveeeeee to have one. The scene, not the pill. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3