[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

22 minutes ago, Chowchow said:

They look more intimate and less distanced towards each other compared to ep 11 and 12. Seri’s dresses are longer. Is it just me but she looks like a wife? The OTP seriously looks like a married couple in the last few shots. Maybe I am just fantasising here 

I think the subtle shifts occurred after JH found SR’s audio recorder. What happened after that was the drunken scene where JH told her about his dreams. Even I noticed that JH casually held SR’s hand when they met the F5.

I agree they look like a married couple! You are definitely not alone.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Text Preview for Episode 13: :heart:

방송일 : 2020년 2월 8일 [토] 밤 9시 tvN 방송
생애 가장 행복한 생일을 보내는 세리!
그 시각 사택마을에는 단과 승준의 소문이 퍼지고...
한편 정혁과 세리 주위를 맴돌며 압박해오는 철강.
정혁은 세리를 위한 마지막 정리를 위해 어딘가로 향한다.

Source: http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy

My translation with the help of Google: :glasses:

Date: February 8, 2020 [Sat] 9 pm tvN broadcast at night

• Seri has the happiest birthday ever!
  • Rumors of Dan and Seung Jun spread in that village ...
  • Meanwhile, Chol Kang has been squeezing around Junghyuk and Seri.
  • Jung Hyuk heads somewhere for the final arrangement.

Please help me if you have a better English version. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Looks like JH and SJ are a good team.

The escape was fun, especially when SJ was banging on the steering wheel.

I laughed when he later asked SR for that ring.

JH was so proud that SR sold her engagement ring to buy him a watch. 

I liked it when JH thanked SJ for his help.

They both were a little uncomfortable. :D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I think the subtle shifts occurred after JH found SR’s audio recorder. What happened after that was the drunken scene where JH told her about his dreams. Even I noticed that JH casually held SR’s hand when they met the F5.

I agree they look like a married couple! You are definitely not alone.

Agreed! Hence I believe that (and hope that) the rings don’t simply represent a “couple ring” but an engagement ring, even if it means they have to wait for the right time to get married.

Also wanted to commend Son Ye Jin for her nuanced acting. I rewatched a bit of the earlier episodes when she was in NK compared to how now she has returned to SK. She does return to her “cooler” self as expected as she returns to being the CEO. But even when she reunites with F4 and RH, she isn’t the curious, quirky and playful soul as she was while trying to survive in NK. Even when she continues to bicker with Chi Soo in the reunion scene, her expressions are more matured. She looks more sombre and her voice is more subdued. (Her sickness during that time might have also contributed to this :lol:) but you realise that it’s because all her emotions had been building up to the final scene when she finally breaks down as she had been putting up a front all this time as she knows that the time with her NK beloved family will soon pass. 

I also especially loved the drinking scene as she really looked like she was flushing from both her teary eyes + real alcohol. Props to the make up department if that wasn’t real flush but just blush.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Why do i think that the word on soju drinking game will come true and they will get married and had twins. 

But it will involve some tricky timejump.

Lets not forget the writter love of timejump just like MLFTS which had 3 years before Kim soo hyun back to jun ji hyun. Or LOTBS which had 1 year time jump. 

Now the question is HOW? 

What is the bloodbath foresaw by the Shaman?

Will Se Ri need to go back to north korea again?

Will Rat even back to NK after foresaw to be mever come back again ?

What will happen to RJH family? 

It will be wrapped up in 4 episode. 

Considering they had 90 minute runtime thats like 6 1 hours episode. I believe the writter will write happy ending why?? Because her past work had a happy ending. And she know that happy ending resulting in more popularity for the drama itself. 

If the writter is Hong sister who like to do sad or ambigous or bad ending then i would be scared with how the story will wrap up. ( remember Hotel del luna bittersweet ending? BIG wtf ending? A korean oddysey bittersweet ending ? )

But this one is park ji eun. So i believe she will make way to sastify every fans especially this drama is top rated drama. You know that one bad ending could overshadowed the drama success. 

The recent example is Memories of the alhambra. If u ask what the most memorable things from MOA? The Bad Ending. 

Many people wouldnt want to watch the drama or start the drama when people already had a stigma for the drama had bad ending.

But it will be a different story if the drama had an amazing plot and a happy ending. It will be remembered not just by the ending but people will talk how good the drama is and so on

Just like Goblin and DOTS. The Romance part is the selling point for this kind of drama. So bad ending is not an option for a romance drama unless you want to get tons of petition and hate from your own fans.

Lets just wait and see how the writter will wrap the story up to bring us to the finale for this amazing show that i cant wait to watch every day.

• Like 21
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

cannot wait for these scenes:wub:

32385fdf9ba7db3ff64efb15558592aea2136c8c

[Crash Landing On You - Episode 13 preview]

Wait ... what is this? Finger foreplay? What two actors decide to stand in the middle of a room and think, twirl your finger - it will be sensual. Maybe I'm looking at the screen wrong lol. These two kill me with their acting and cohesiveness :wub: :lol:.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

The bedroom for doctor's checking looks the same with SeRi's bedroom in eps 9. Could this mean they have been sharing bed since Day 1?

Seri  has 5 bedrooms and she uses them all. Now that F5 is there, I think she said she has 2 guest bedrooms. Surely, there is a reason why it’s the Best Birthday ever? 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, junelives said:

I'm not sure if I'm imagining the similarities in events/milestones between the the NK and SK storyline, barring the character, story development.

NK key milestones

• Seri being discovered by JH 
  • Seri escaping CCGs van as JH pulls her into his house and hides her behind the gate.
  • Seri meeting the F4 at JH's home
  • Seri, JH and the F4 firing up the grill to cook meat and eat together. 

SK key milestones

• Seri finding JH in the streets of Cheongdam dong
  • CCG attacks; Seri and JH hiding from CCJ behind the garage pillar (many of you called out the similarity of this scene to the initial scene at the gate, as well)
  • JH and Seri meet F4+1 in the park 
  • JH cooking up meat for dinner for Seri and F4+1

In that order, the next big milestone in the NK storyline was Seri being discovered in the cellar and JH coming to her rescue by claiming her as his fiancee.

Hoping that I haven't missed anything big, going by the NK events, then JH being exposed in SK and then SeRi claiming him to her fiancee would be next...

Then the rings make sense, no?

That's so insightful! But then.... it makes me wonder, will they separate at the end? Just like episode 9 when they kiss each other goodbye? :dissapointed_relieved::heartbreak:Honestly, I cannot bare if this ship got tanked. :dizzy: 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chowchow said:

I’m hoping the full song will be in the OST. Atm it’s not out yet!

I also want to know that one plus one playing in preview &I believe drunk scene or ending scene. 

@INeedAFanI was wondering after you said he showed his true feeling during drunk scene after hearing recording...you would think she'd been a little more curious about his sudden shift from Mr Reserved to "I want to marry you and have twins" lol. We know it was because he got confirmation they are fated but she doesn't know that.

@KimSooHanMooI keep seeing your post and im curious is your username a reference from that song HB always hummed in SG when trying to stay strong with Ha Ji Won?

I haven't watched many BTS but the one of them reuniting in SK in fake snow that kept getting in her eyes/nose...they were so fun and playful to watch. I swear you cannot tell me there is not something between those two! They aren't just having fun as I'm sure they do filming alot of dramas...they are truly enjoying "each other"...it seems to me anyway

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

And the ring. Case closed.

Nice!! I was looking at the last scene in the episode 13 preview where they held hands and zooming in to see if there's the ring on her hand but couldn't see one and gave up.  Now here's to hoping he gave it to her and not the other way around!

8 hours ago, sheeeeee said:

Engagement ring or bday gift ring? 

I'm going to go with promise rings given by him as a birthday gift.  Like @Oww TooCute referred to... hopefully he'll say that line about how "even though I'm not with you you have my heart" and here's something tangible for it. :)

6 hours ago, junelives said:

If we follow the similarities @thanie then the to end to SK timeline will have to be same as NK storyline :( JH has to leave SeRi, cross over to NK. 

But that doesn't mean there cannot be another thread once the symmetry is complete - fingers crossed!

I think it's OK to follow this timeline because the biggest SK separation will be with a different mindset which I believe (hope) is something like, we have to separate for now but we will see each other again soon (no time jump!)

• Like 5