[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Ok lucky us. It seems like Lee Shi Young aka handsome duckling's controversy has been dealt with.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381022wpp/crash-landing-on-you-actor-lee-shin-youngs-agency-responds-to-rumors-of-past-bullying

Whew! I'm glad this came up early in the week and will hopefully die down before Saturday. Really don't wish for a scandal from a minor character to affect such a brilliant drama.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, junelives said:

If we follow the similarities @thanie then the to end to SK timeline will have to be same as NK storyline :( JH has to leave SeRi, cross over to NK. 

That's where the story is heading, @junelives. We just have to have faith with Writer-nim. Judging by her previous dramas -- LOTBS and MLFTS, both Lead Characters ended up with each other regardless of the CIRCUMSTANCES.

I have to be honest though, I am, somewhat NOT satisfied with the ending of both dramas. It seems "hanging" to me, as if it doesn't make any sense.

The writer is very fond of writing stories about people and/or creatures from completely different worlds, with circumstances that's almost impossible to overcome. That's where she draws the story's conflict, which, somehow is very effective for us viewers to be glued on screen. I am seriously GLUED since December!

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ririlove2020 said:

Wedding ring?

Perhaps they are wedding rings which will then lead to babies ... since RJH did say he wants to marry (albeit symbolic) her there and have twins :D. Wishful thinking, eh? I do hope rings is his idea. If director is smart, they'd plan a teaser on Sat and boost ratings with a love scene on a Sunday.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Do you guys think SR chose brown suit because of JH’s military background? I was watching the scene between JH and SR’s employees where one of them said SR didn’t like the color of the suit, but JH replied that SR liked it.

I really like his gesture.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, sakisuki said:

May I also add that it's that same reaction he gave her when he first saw her at the bridge, which imply that those who are our type even at another 2nd glance, we'll have the same reaction. He may not remember her, because that's always the rules he goes by. He says so himself that there's is no point in remembering, it will be pointless (regarding when Seri wants to take a picture with him as a memory).

Omg YES you are right @sakisuki! I think your inference is most on point!

I gave it a lot of thought and realised that look (yes its that slight lift on the edge of his lips smile) he gave to her when he first saw her stuck in the tree is exactly the same as the smile he gave to her when she took his photo in Switzerland. 

We can infer from flashbacks of his younger self that he was never concerned about love, and his focus was always on music (and later on in life, seeking an answer to his brother's death). Even when SD sought him out in Switzerland with an arranged marriage, he took it all in his stride, almost nonchalantly. 

However in both instances, SR appears in his life at times he least expected, and manages to capture his attention with her mannerisms and habitual talking-aloud-to-self actions. Just like many of us who have a "type" that we fancy and repeatedly fall for, he is clearly intrigued by her and its her quirky self which sparks an interest BOTH times--despite the circumstances in which he has met her BOTH times--for which he attributes it to "love".

Thus this also explains why when she questions him about his first love, he gave a similar knowing smile (that same slight lift in the corner of his mouth).

At the back of his mind, it is the girl who caught his attention in Switzerland, but at that very instance and more likely so, he is refering to SR who fell into his world, in NK! 

Upon listening to the voice recording, he finally manages to put piece and piece together and VIOLA! We get our answer.

RJH and YSR were always meant to be :kiss_wink:

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@INeedAFanI also am curious who will initiate ring! And I see from pic she has one as well. I thought maybe reason for rings would be for family purposes to explain his presence but with his imminent need to leave don't really see the point in all that so......I'm hoping it's a type of promise/couple ring to remember each other during their separation 

Looking at opening scene from ep 13 preview....he is the most adorable jealous person ever like theres no way you could get mad at him! I can't wait for this weekend but then you know what that means....only 2 ep left and so many things I  still want to see!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7

47 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

cannot wait for these scenes:wub:

Something has really shifted about the OTP couple from episode 12 to 13’s preview. They look more intimate and less distanced towards each other compared to ep 11 and 12. Seri’s dresses are longer. Is it just me but she looks like a wife? The OTP seriously look like a married couple in the last few shots. Maybe I am just fantasising here :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Dana T said:

@INeedAFanI also am curious who will initiate ring! And I see from pic she has one as well. I thought maybe reason for rings would be for family purposes to explain his presence but with his imminent need to leave don't really see the point in all that so......I'm hoping it's a type of promise/couple ring to remember each other during their separation 

I guess after the hug JH will give the ring to SR 

JH : Here, I have present for you

(show the ring n put on SR's finger)

JH : Now whenever you see this ring, I want you to remember that you have me that always love you even though I'm not with you

I think I'm going crazy becoz of CLOY

:joy:

Oh I also think may be there'll be a bed/kiss scene before the morning that JH being jealous :D

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

@Oww TooCute that would be awesome! In a pic on thread she also has a ring on?? Let's hope there's a little affection even if just shows waking up next am...but kinda doubtful the comrades are in the house and he is just such a man of strong convictions I don't think he would do that to her before he leaves. Let's not forget even though they are so beautiful and clearly in love that's obviously not the plan for this drama. Honestly as with most kdramas there are many many more that don't ever show those intimate scenes than do so its par for the course....it's just not fair:love:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1