[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 minutes ago, campanulah said:

And all this time I thought the cameraman abandoned his post to give HB and SYJ privacy that's why he got the imprecise zooms and angles

LOL I see that I am not alone... that same idea crossed my mind too:joy: hahaha maybe it became too real hahaha 

This third kiss was on purpose like that to let our imagination work wild by only looking at their hands and closed eyes. Common Director-nim, you must know how cruel you are to us! :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

@lavanta @Ss79 We can definitely assume that CCK is connected to Dan's uncle for many reasons. First, we heard that CCK was an orphan, however he was able to get a high position. I doubt that he could achieve it on his own therefore we can conclude that he had the backing of someone powerful. Secondly, Dan's uncle was called, when CCK's trial occurred. However, he is not officially connected to CCK. then he gave some signal to the main judge at that trial which shows that they were interested in closing the case as soon as possible. Third, so far CCK has been judged for murder, drug dealing and raiding tombs but it was never mentioned that CCK is also involved in helping criminals to hide in NK. So far, RJH has not questioned why SJ was in NK in the first place, while he is an acquaintance of SR. Furthermore what caught my attention is CCK's words at the end of the trial: "There's one thing you've missed. Because of that, that richard simmons will die at all cost!"

IF CCK represented a thread to Dan's uncle and other higher-up, they could have get rid of him but this didn't happen. Why? It is because there is a connection between SR's brother, SJ and Dan's uncle in reality. Remember that CCK was asked to keep SR in NK which he interpreted as a killing order. SR has not realized yet what her brother and her sister-in-law did behind her back... She is not really aware how SJ came to NK too. And this shows how big the corruption is. SJ has been living in a huge mansion which is not recorded. SR could be the one who exposes the whole network (SK-China-North Korea). In my opinion, CCK has been kept alive because he is the only one who can kill SR. The latter represents the evidence that some higher-ups (Dan's uncle is one of them) are connected to SK. RJH has just discovered the ice peak of the crimes committed by CCK's network. If SR gets killed, then the authorities from NK can claim that CCK was a criminal who escaped from jail... That way, the corrupted highers-up are covered.

Besides, I have the impression that Seo Dan's uncle could have been the one who told CCK that RMH wanted to send him to a trial... How did he know about that? Remember, CCK had discovered that RMH was investigating behind his back which means, someone had tipped off CCK. 

From my point of view, I suspect that SJ will play a huge part in the fight for SR's company... SJ has still the money he conned from SR's brother who had embezzled money from his father's company.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 18

I actually don't mind long episodes. Rather than rushed episodes. To be totally honest, long episode sucks when you're translating. When you hit the 58 minute mark and you wonder " when is it going to end?"

I just hope the Netflix translator is paid by the episode minute and not the episode. Imagine being paid per episode and having so much to sub.

I am done for CLOY now for 2 weeks. I need to finish my other weekend drama. Then have Dr Kim and prosecutors tonight. Then about to start Queen: Love and war so can't even be bothered to comment much.

All I can say is that this might be my favourite drama from the same writer. And that the casting is so good. By my calculation it will end  at what other dramas will call a 24 episode drama.  So more HB is fine by me. And I like the cast so happy to watch 24hrs of them.

Re kissing. I am sure it was done purposely because ? the writer wants it. For some reason the writer wants to make him an engaged man who hasn't had a first love right? And SR had boyfriends right? 

This is tvN. I am slightly alarmed why it's being delayed. If the writing has been consistent so far the writer would have planned for some kissing. And you have 2 actors with proven chemistry. And a high profile drama. So am wondering more what scenes would make the writer allow the PD to let them kiss. By which time I bet the kiss and future kisses would be incendiary.

By the way, I am not going to comment further about the long episodes. I really have learnt to live with it and never cursed them. About the only time I have it's always because of how much time you need to spend checking subs for 80+ minutes episodes.  Currently the episodes I am checking are 700-900 lines per 1hr episode. And 80+ minutes dramas are over 1200 lines. That is why I am being honest saying hope those Netflix subbers are being paid by minutes. Because I know previously that translators used to be paid by episodes.

And oh, have spent a considerable time admiring SYJ's legs and figure. I know she is 37 but man she has such a lean toned figure. Like JJH. Am commenting on it as I have watched a few dramas recently where the actresses were starved skinny vs toned and slim.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I also am in agreement that the next part of the drama will shift to SR's corporate power struggle with her brothers. I think her father will waste no time in naming her the new CEO of Queens since that's what he wanted to do in the first place, and I think SR will accept. And from there on, her brothers will try to dethrone from her position in different ways. That's where SJ will also be useful. 

I don't know why, but I still think the d oppa will take CCK's help to take down SR. But I don't think he will know who CCK is or what his plans for SR are. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Broaddaylight said:

I think that RJH will join division 11 by the end of the series and stay in SK, just like the character of Kim Soo Hyun

I hope not as I still hope and think he should return to his first love of being a pianist rather than a soldier.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, charray said:

Espero que no, como todavía espero y creo que debería volver a su primer amor de ser un pianista en lugar de un soldado.

after they catch CKK I think JH will return to pianosta he is a soldier to catch the person responsible for the death of his brother

• Like 2

20 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t really care about how they get there and why it’s easier for them to be in SK? :lol:

I am just happy that they finally moved to SK. If you take out ahjummas, the ducklings, and all the funny parts in NK, the story was going nowhere and just kept on repeating the same formula. 

Additionally, I am more interested in JH’s explanation on why he is in SK. SR is a smart woman, so I hope she would figure it out soon. 

@INeedAFan no you're not the only one :) however my suspicion is that his father being in high office must've arranged something for JH to be there that easily plus the 4 squads plus the rat!  i think we didn't see that coming! but these 2 latest epis were just to be reckoned with, it's both sad & touching and we all know what those scenes were! my fave laughing scene was JH's father's facial expression seeing the lovebirds and on epi 10 what was touching was Rat's story about JH's older hyung! not sure why some ppl were not happy with these latest episodes! i guess we can't satisfy ev.body :(

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Nesseri she should just go to Paju or the station near Gimpo where youncan literally see a village in NK. But she takes a lot pf effort to hike Bukhan-san that’s near Incheon just because the old house they took shelter is facing Bukhan-san (mountain). 

@Katrina Abdul Talib If you talk to most koreans, they really hope these two countries can somehow be together again like old times that is why they are excited everytime the president try to do a peace talk with KJU. But they know the reunification will not be so soon unless they can come into terms on the ideology. It is sad especially to the citizens. 

@ck1Oz that beautiful legs and figure comes from constant pilates. SYJ is a certified pilates instructor and she did pilates for hours everyday (if she is not busy with shoot of course). 

• Like 9

Those legs. I'm female and I am green with envy.

I heard she has a personal trainer. And trains daily according to a friend who watched Master in the house. I don't watch much of her dramas so don't know.

However have seen some perfectly good outfits in Kdramas where it is badly worn. She has been dressed so fashionably classy vs over dressed here. I like her stylist. As we all know some stylists totally suck at dressing.

Anyway better back off from CLOY as I am supposed to be studying NY recipes vs Kdrama plots. I am so sleep deprived from marathoning Queen: Love and War that I am barely functioning.

I do hope the cast gets at least a day off for New Year since it happens to be cancelled on the weekend. Since it looks as if they are almost live filming. I don't want eye bags spoiling the close up when they finally do a kissing scene.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, JMarei said:

Honestly, love love love Pyu Chi Su’s character. He is the hater-but-a-secret-fan type of friend. Lol 

Amongst the supporting cast, for me, he really stands out the most partly because of how his character is written and mainly because of the actor. To me, he comes across as really talented acting wise and in some of his non-CLOY work, he can measure up to more experienced actors. Just my opinion.

On a different note, I really like that in CLOY there is the element of friendship, not just romance. I love DOTS but that was something I felt was missing. I only felt this between Yoo Si Jin and  Dae Young. 

Also, I like how each duckling stands out in unique ways. 

Eum Dong is innocent, naive at times but smart (he caught on CK’s silly game of making him snitch but to no avail). I love how in some scenes he sticks to JH more than the other ducklings (e.g playing games after eating clam bulgogi) like a hyung-dongsaeng thing.

Ju Mok is the playful, chatty, friendly guy and of course Hallyu expert. 

Gwam Bong is the silent but reliable handsome guy. Notice how JH gives him more important tasks like accompany him to investigate the trucks, drive SR to the airport, and meet them on the way to the DMZ. Oh I forgot to say lofty as well according to Seri. Lol

Pyi Chi Su - Funny, secretly caring. Enough said. If he existed in real life, I would enjoy bickering with him the whole day. LOL

More ducklings gif please :)

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1